Author Topic: Magisterial Mission  (Read 271 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Magisterial Mission
« on: February 18, 2018, 02:00:20 AM »

Speaker: SERARA / JESUS
Subject: Magisterial Mission
T/R: Lemuel
Girona, Catalunya, Spain
18th Feb.  06:00 local  05:00 Z

SERARA
It has been said many times that you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink.
Indeed! Throughout the world and even here on this illustrious forum there are those who have
been led to an everlasting fountain of living water and Truth and yet have not been able to bring
themselves to drink. 

The souvenirs from the Rebellion are many and varied but the hardest to rid oneself of is fear.
To be afraid of the unknown and untried is the main leftover and humanity has become paralysed
with fear. Knowledge and the understanding of anything must be approached with an open mind
that is willing to step out and see what it´s all about and there are very few who are able to bring
themselves to do this.

Time marches on, as they say, and we of the Celestial realms do not and cannot wait interminably
for humanity to come to terms with their situation and to do something about it. 
Throughout the universes, there have been many rebellions and it it is we Magisterial Sons who
have, down the ages, been sent to the affected planets and have brought them finally to Light
and Life.

As you know, this is the first time that we, Magisterial Sons, are having to attempt our mission
with human participation and it really is, for us, both exciting and challenging. Approximately
eleven of your years have passed since the first announcement that Magisterial Sons were
coming to Urantia and during this time it has been quite a merry-go-round of events that have
brought us to the brink of abandoning the whole idea of a mission.
If you can imagine a school that has welcomed pupils for millennium but now, not only does
it need a complete renovation but that it must take place with the pupils still in attendance.

Now, after so many changes, things are finally settled, and even I say that with fingers crossed.
You have been informed, you have been advised, you have been educated with revelations that
many, even on Paradise, have raised eyebrows as to the wisdom in that.

No other planet anywhere in creation has experienced what Urantia is about to experience and
whilst we are fully confident, not only in our capabilities, with the experience of millions of years,
but also we are confident that you, who are still with us and have devoted your time and even 
your lives to the mission, Urantia will emerge anew and rise again as the Phoenix from its own
ashes.

Lemuel. Jesus is here and wishes to say something.

JESUS
I would like to remind all of you that what I intend to say to the world will have immediate
repercussions because my words will bring fear and dread to those dark ones who will be no more.
Those who are addicted to drugs and those who deal with them will have a hard time finding them
and will go through a cold turkey that they will not be able to support and will seek to end their lives.
So be it!  
Warmongerers will also disappear very quickly along with so many others who have wreaked 
havoc and the general populace will have a wake-up call that will shake them to the very core.

I leave it like that for the moment but I may have more to say later today. Gooday.

SERARA
Those of you here on the forum are a precious few and we love you all for your tenacity and 
loyalty. Many have gone, we know, but they will return with many more when they see with
their own eyes that we mean business and that the Magisterial Mission is up and running.

I also, like my brother Jesus, will have something to say that will not go down very well with those
in power who will go running, looking for cover, will not find any and they will be exposed.
All in all, it will be a terrible time for the dark ones. Their time is up and they know it.

Time is now short with just a few weeks remaining and still, we know, that after all the preparation
during these past years, we doubt whether you are really prepared for what is to come. But we also
know that with your continued trust and faith in us and your beloved Thought Adjusters you will
go about doing Father´s business and helping to return Urantia into His loving hands.

Good day.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Magisterial Mission
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 03:39:20 AM »
Jesus : « Those who are addicted to drugs and those who deal with them will have a hard time finding them and will go through a cold turkey that they will not be able to support and will seek to end their lives. »

Just in a few years time, an island in the Indian Ocean, a paradise for tourists, has gone from the designation of the « Star and Key » in that part of the world to that of a hub for drugs. While many well-known personalities, at the helm in the governement of this country, are themselves implicated in dealing with drugs, many families are desperately crying for help because their kids are drug-addicts and commit suicides.

My dear Lord, you are welcome to take such radical measures. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 11:14:28 AM »
??? :-\

My beloved brother Jesus, you told Lemuel and he wrote in this post:

“...Those who are addicted to drugs and those who deal with them will have a hard time finding them and will go through a cold turkey that they will not be able to support and will seek to end their lives.

So be it!...”.

Here are some questions for you Jesus, even if it may seem trivial questions for someone!!!

“...Those who are addicted to drugs...”, thousands and thousands of people have to regularly take one or more medications (it's still a chemical drug) because of their health conditions and become addictive to their medications prescribed by their doctors.

People under medical orders, despite themselves, are they included in this statement?
(It's not if people are trying to destroy their health, their lives by consuming drugs sold freely on the street)

And:

“...and those who deal with them...”,..., then in the same idea, it is the doctors who prescribe such drugs for people because of their health difficulties and pharmacists become suppliers.

So doctors and pharmacists are they includes in this statement?
(and yet it is obvious that they are not street drug dealer)

I know it sounds like stupid questions, but several people have become addicted to these famous drugs at the expense of their deteriorated health.

And:

“...will have a hard time finding them and will go through a cold turkey that they will not be able to support and will seek to end their lives. So be it!...”.

People under medical orders, despite themselves, are they included in this statement?   :o ::)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 11:16:25 AM by niant2 »
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 11:57:52 AM »
Antonio,
               Allow me, if you would, to answer your questions.
Jesus was not referring to the drugs that the medical profession prescribes for their patients.
Whilst it is true that patients can become dependent on them they are not included in the list.
Jesus was only referring to the dealers in hard drugs which has had such a devastating effect on
young people for so long. As you are aware the hard drug industry, and it is an industry, is a
multi - billion dollar business.  This will come to an abrupt end.

Relax Antoni. You and all others will still be able to take your medication.

Lemuel

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 05:15:13 PM »
Hi Clency, were you referring to a place on the west coast of India called Goa.In the ninteenseventies  a lot of young people from the USA and Europe went on vacation there and never came back because they got addicted  on cheap heroin.When their money ran out they sold their passports, many of them died of overdoses. I'm not sure if you are talking about the same place. In anyway it will be a great thing if the MM clean up the drugs , since they have destroyed a lot of lives. Domtia. 

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 11:13:27 PM »
Pliktarious, Goa is well-known for what you mention, but this is an old history. The place I am referring to is the country of « Paul et Virginie », a novel of Bernandin de St Pierre and famous for its extinct Dodo, a bird of heavy imposure. Mauritius, the « Star and Key » of long ago, is where I was borned, a country of different racial colors who were used to live in harmony with each others and is now tainted with drugs, stealing, murder, corruption in all levels of governance ; the list goes on, what a pity ! Time to clean all these malfeasances. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.