Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Keep T/Ring  (Read 64 times)

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger -
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Keep T/Ring
« on: February 19, 2018, 05:14:20 AM »
Speaker: JESUS
Subject: Keep T/Ring
T/R: Lemuel
Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
19th Feb. 2018  11:11

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Keep T/Ring
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 07:26:03 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission
Keep T/Ring

Lemuel : I am actually in the countryside, but sat in my car park in a shady place. I sense the name of Jesus and I sense that Jesus is here too to give me a message

Jesus : Yes, Lemuel, this is Jesus and I have come this morning, first of all to thank you for permitting your Thought Adjuster to say what He wants you to say about your life to post to the forum so that members can learn something about you and your life.

Now, as you well know, members of the forum, there has been so much informations and revelations recently, specially from the Consummator of Universe Destiny and Justice and there is such a lot to assimilate for all of you.

Obviously,  you have not become aware, the day in fact is so much informations that is needed to be shared with you members here on the forum, but the problem is there are so few of you who are able to do what Lemuel is just doing by practicing your T/Ring on a regular basis everyday and not just once a day.

If you are to any degree in tune with your Beloved Thought Adjuster, you will become more aware of the moments when He taps you on the shoulders, so to speak, which means, please go into silence and stillness and receive what He has to say.

So this is my message this morning for all of you members to keep practicing, because you are needed. Don’t worry to make a mistake, offer a quick pay of thanks to your Beloved, state your intention and go into the silence. That is all that is needed.

Your Thought Adjuster or other Celestials can take it from there and give you the message. Don’t need edited or change anything, just take it as it comes and posted. I thank you for that and that is all Lemuel. I really just wanted to come and give some encouragement to the members to keep practicing because they are needed so much.

As I said before, also to thank you for your courage and allowing your Beloved to do what is done this morning and so thank you everyone for listening and I bid you a very good day. This is Jesus and I say to all of you Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.