Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Holding On  (Read 198 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Holding On
« on: February 20, 2018, 01:00:53 PM »
Speaker: Thought Adjuster
Subject: Holding On
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time:  20th Feb. 2018  19:00 Local  18:00 Z

https://app.box.com/s/32qxyhyrho6gk7amyte2nxgsjopxp8y6

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Holding On
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 11:49:17 PM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission
Holding on

Thought Adjuster : Good evening everyone, this is Lemuel’s Thought Adjuster. I want to say a few words about « Holding on », holding on to that which you know is true and Truth. Was it just yesterday or the day before, I talked about the difference between true and Truth, and perhaps most of you don’t give it much of a thought. When I say most of you, in fact I am not referring to the members here on the forum, but to the general population.

Throughout the world everyday, with the mass media of television and radio, social network, internet, etc.., we are bombarded with falsehood and it is virtually impossible really to distinguish false news from real news or that is to say perhaps better false news from that which is true. In fact, it has become a way of life, the majority of people know instinctively of what they hear, of what they read is not really the truth.

It is what those in power want you to hear, want you to see, want you to beleive, in other words the system or in other words the « house that Jack built ». You are all aware of this, but at the same time the problem remains – how can one hold on and to what, in what can one put one’s trust wholeheartedly, 100%.

You will understand and remember, I am sure, from the previous conversation, Truth is always from within and what is true or truth, with a small « t », is always from without. So the point being, for those of you here on the forum and others from throughout the world that have been so blessed, to have been so successfully led by their Beloved Indwelling God Fragment to the understanding, to the realization, to the acceptance, that reality of Truth is within themselves.

So, perhaps it is much better dealing with things of external influence, to take them all with a pinch of salt or at least keep an open mind on everything. Many times, as you go through life, you see something, you hear something, and you want it so much to be true, because it resonates with you, it is something perhaps beautiful, something you think perhaps the world needs, perhaps something you personally think you need it, because it is beautiful and aluring, shall I say, you want it so much, and you begin to beleive in certain things as true.

Because, why can’t it be true, something so beautiful, so aluring, something so needed in this world, that captivates your feelings and your desires and your wishes, but it is true and it all remains to be seen, because what you think is true, wants you to desire perhaps above all else to be true, but turn out to be false and this approach can be very disheartening to those of you or to anyone who really desire something so much, beleiving with all their heart that it is true and perhaps it turns out to be false.

So, we come back to my opening statement – what can you hold on to, and I repeat again, you can only hold on to that which you know is true, what is Truth with a capital « T ». You already have within your Beloved Indwelling Fragment of God is your only Truth, it is only your Beloved Father indwelling you from early childhood, it is only Him that you can accept 100% as being the Truth. This is the only thing that you really need to hold on to and everything else, take it all with a pinch of salt and keep an open mind on everything.

You do not know whether it is a « yes » or a « no » and there is no point in your ego to try to decide one way or the other, because as I mentioned many times before, your ego knows nothing. It thinks it does, but it does not. So, the better way to go through your life on a day to day basis is to look around you 360° and taking the beauty of nature that you see and the beauty that you see in your brothers and sisters, and recognize in them what you recognize yourself is the God Fragment in all and everybody.

This is what you hold on to, this is true, this is Truth, and as you keep an open mind on everything, you should never experience terrible hurt or devastating disappointment, because that only means that you have put your trust into something that you desire so much but it has no come to fruition. So, don’t commit yourself to be hurt and disappointed, keep an open mind on everthing, on whatever you hear or you see, just take it with a pinch of salt, until and only until something happens that you hang your hat on and you know with 100% certainty, yes in fact this is True, with a capital « T ».

So, my friends, as privileged as you all are, each and everyone of you, members here to be led so successfully to this website, to this forum, at the same time you are all to be congratulated because through your co-operation your Beloveds have successfully bring you here. So, this is true, this is Truth, this is something you can definitely hang your hat on, yes 100%. As for all else, just keep an open mind. If something happens, it happens, if something does not happen, it does not happen, but it should be equal in your sight.

As they say, just keep an open mind and take everything with a pinch of salt. Hold on to that which you know is true. I cannot emphasize this enough, my dear brothers and sisters, hold on to that which you know is true and that relationship you are continuing to develop in yourself and your Beloved God Fragment that has been with you since your infancy. This is all I need to say about this. I know you understand. I thank you all for listening and until next time I bid you all a very good evening. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.