Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Humility through Service  (Read 151 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Humility through Service
« on: February 21, 2018, 01:12:06 AM »
Speaker: Thought Adjuster
Subject: Humility through Service
T/R: Lemuel
Place. Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time:  21st Feb. 2018   07:00 Local  06:00 Z

https://app.box.com/s/mbk98ewc8n2jod0yjdtecpugowzhkcy4

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Humility through Service
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 07:51:50 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission
Humility through service

Thought Adjuster : Good morning everyone, this is Lemuel’s Thought Adjuster and I would like to talk this morning about « Humility through service ». When one talks being humble or being humbled, this can lead to a misconception by other people, thinking perhaps that one is put down, so to speak. You are meant to be humbled before someone of higher authority or something like that.

But, my dear brothers and sisters, it is not like that. What is true humility ? Humility through service simply means, when you have been of service to someone and that someone appreciates it so much that of course they thank you, you have the feeling of humility at that moment, realizing that you have indeed been of true service to someone, this is true humility through service.

It gives you the most wonderful feeling of satisfaction, true satisfaction, job satisfaction if you prefer. A 100% job satisfaction can be had through this feeling of humility through service. You all know, I am sure, that from an early age when one was taught to do good things, good deeds, to love your neighbour and be kind and be generous and these are wonderful things.

When you look around the world to-day you can still see these things where people are indeed kind and generous and loving towards their neighbours, but you also know that the opposite is true. I will not venture to dwell on that this morning, you are all very much and fully aware of what is going on in the world.

But you here on the forum you can and you do and you are being of service to the Father, to Jesus, to Michael and Nebadonia, the Magisterial Mission, your brothers and sisters and of course yourself. When you are ever mindful of being of service to everyone, you are dedicated to be of service to Father.

When you decide or you have the oppotunity to serve someone, even the smallest thing, when someone needs your help, when you have given that help and they thank you for it, you have that feeling of satisfaction. When you are being made to feel humble, when someone puts you down and you think that you have to bent your knees to this person, that is something else.

True humility is being of genuine service to someone, not bent down on your knees because someone puts you down and made you feel humble, no. Each and everyone of you here, my dear brothers and sisters on the forum, you are being of such service. You may not appreciate at this moment in time, how much your service to Father, to Michael and Nebadonia, to the Magisterial Mission.

You are not aware of the degree of service you are being and we do appreciate it so much. We know the problem you have to face everyday in your lives, we know the pressure and that is why evenmore we appreciate you so much, that you come here, you read the messages, you contribute to the forum with your ideas and your opinions.

You are binded together as a family and it is a wonderful thing to behold. Each and everyone of you are serving and you can rightly feel humility through this service because you are appreciated so much and we in spirit say each and everyone of you : thank you. Please keep up the good work, we know it is your desire to be of service.

So, humility through service is what we are able to see everyday through your dedication, your tenacity, your determination, your loyalty, your trust and your love to all of us, your Celestial family. You are indeed loved beyond mesure and we appreciate you so much, those of you who are dedicated to humility through service.

This is Lemuel’s Thought Adjuster, I thank you all very much, I bid you all a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.