Author Topic: Audio TRansmission / Some reassuring words.  (Read 91 times)

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger -
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio TRansmission / Some reassuring words.
« on: February 22, 2018, 03:09:17 PM »
Speaker: Thought Adjuster
Subject: Some reassuring words.
T/R: Lemuel
Girona, Catalunya, Spain
22nd Feb  2018   21:08 Local

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio TRansmission / Some reassuring words.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 11:19:41 PM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission
Some reassuring words

Lemuel : Before I ask my Beloved to say a few words to all of you, I would just like to inform all of you, my dear family here, to-day has been a difficult day for me spending more than two hours in the dentist’s chair this morning and since then my head has been fussy with stabing pains behind my right ear, but don’t worry, I am here and I just hope to be able to transmit correctly from my Beloved. So without further ado, I will hand over.

Thought Adjuster : Good evening Lemuel, thank you very much. Yes, I have been the witness to everything that has happened to you this morning and even now, what I could say, I sympathize with you and if I do not, the only reason being is that you know that it is a process that is on-going and it will continue to be on-going for some time. But in any case, having said that, I thank you and commend you for being steadfast and holding on to me really.

Alright now, it has been quite hard to read messages to-day on the forum from several of you members, stating your continued intention to dedicate yourself to the Magisterial Mission and that is fine, although you do understand now that at the moment there is no Magisterial Mission with which you can identify yourself or rather to dedicate yourself.

Be that as it may, yesterday or the day before, I mentioned to all of you the fact that you approached this website at the right place and at the right time and eventhough the boat as you refer to is Titanic or the Love Boat it does not matter. Urantia will not have a Magisterial Mission as was intended and as you all, at least, began to understand what it meant, that is no longer the case.

But at the same time, that does not mean to say that you all now can throw the baby out with the bathwater, you know what I mean. No, you continue as always and I think I mentioned more than once before, whether there is a Magisterial Mission or not, you have the most wonderful opportunity to devote your time and practice to furthering your understanding and contact with your Beloved Indwelling God Fragment.

You will always have that, no one can never take this away from you, you know it is a gift directly from Father and it must be said that all of you here has co-operated to the extent with your Beloved Thought Adjusters has been successful in bringing you here at this point on the forum. Another thing I would like to mention is that it is not necessary to try to understand every little thing that take place here on the forum.

Don’t be too concerned about crossing all the t’s and dots in all horizons and perhaps begin with something or other. Remember, you are all here learning, you are all apprentices really, so be humbling in your positions. Remember that everything has a purpose and there is a purpose in everything and although at this moment in time you do not understand what that purpose is, you will in time.

So,  please don’t speculate. Speculate is the enemy of calm and what is needed now, brothers and sisters, is that you remain calm, collected, steadfast, faithful and trusting in yourself and above all in your Beloved Thought Adjusters. Over the past weeks, I spoked several times about this but I know it has never been emphasized.

Also, you remember, I think, not very long ago, I talked to you about passing the point of no return, you remember well, this is so very true. You have all passed the point of no return. There is no going back and what will you go back to ? Progress and change is a continuum and if you stand still you get lost and left behind and you will not be able to catch-up.

Go with the fflow, as they say,  and be joyful in this knowledge. Be joyful and grateful to Father that here you are willing to put your life on the line for Him and this beautifu planet of Urantia with or without the Magisterial Mission. You are also appreciated for that very fact and so I just want to say these two things to all of you here this evening.

Some of you perhaps think, you are up actually in water, in the sea, having jumped from the boat and you swim in water, wondering whether it is this direction or the other. I am here to remind you, you don’t have to swim in any direction, just put your trust in your Beloved Thought Adjuster. He will not let you drown, He will uphold you, just turn to Him and that’s it. What could be simpler than that ?

This is Lemuel’s Thought Adjuster, I thank you all for listening and I bid you all a very good night. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.