Author Topic: Message of hope !!!!  (Read 178 times)

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
Message of hope !!!!
« on: February 26, 2018, 01:42:30 AM »
Speaker: Master Spirit no. 4 Ocilliaya
  Subject: Message of hope !!!!

T/R: NIANT2(Antonio), Stanstead(home) Qc Canada                                
Sunday, February 25, 2018, 23:00 pm Canada

Good evening Father, this is your son Antonio to be at your service and for my TRing Work.
I do not know if the spiritual circuit are close or something like that,..., anyway, I am still her tonight with you Father to receive a message, ..., if his your desire !!!!

If there is a message for me at this moment Father, I will be honoured to receive it and to transmit to the members and guesses of the forum.

Is there a message Father for me from your Celestial’s Family at this moment?

“You can start typing on your computer keyboard my son,..., I am in your mind right now and you are correct,..., this is Ocilliaya, master Spirit number 4, the voice of the Father and de Son Unity.
“I would like to thank you to take the time in your stillness and still asking for messages from the Spirits.
“We never left anyone of you my dear proud members of this forum. We, the Celestials can see your “Light” in your heart and in your soul,..., we still can see your  attachment to the Father, the desire to do is will.
“I can understand your state of mind lately with the latest revelation transcribe by Ron Besser.
“I can understand your feeling with every setback and every change that took place in the last days.
“I,..., Ocilliaya, Master Spirit number 4, the voice of the Father and the Son Unity to stay confidant, please do not despair anyone here in the forum, there will be a “mission”,..., yes, a “mission” in another form and you will be informed when the time will be appropriate to give you all more details.
“Be faithful my dear members and guesses to the Father, get in stillness to take the time and ask your Thought Adjusters what and how to react in the days ahead.
“And for you my son Antonio,...., I can feel your sadness,..., but, take this away from you, be in prayer, be in peace in your heart, in your soul, come in stillness, ask Father to guide you and continue your TRing work. Domtia!

Thank you Master Spirit Ocilliaya for your message of hope tonight, thank you for coming to meet me. Domtia!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 01:30:53 AM by niant2 »
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Message of hope !!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 04:19:09 AM »
Thank you Antonio for transmitting Master Spirit No4, the Voice of the Father and the Son, whose message is indeed reviving our hope in this moment of remasterization of the Magisterial Mission. I, for one, am waiting with eagerness what comes out of it. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.