Author Topic: Audio Transmission / We are One  (Read 208 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / We are One
« on: February 27, 2018, 01:26:25 AM »
Speaker: Adjuster/Lemuel
Subject: We are One
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain
Date/Time:  27th Feb. 2018  07.25 Local  06:25 Z

https://app.box.com/s/zdo7zrlmby5bdumearg48iejclff4svk

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / We are One
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 08:20:46 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission
We are one

Lemuel/Thought Adjuster : This is Lemuel’s Adjuster and I would like to say a few words this morning about fusion and specifically because we now have another fused human being on this planet : a lady named Amethyst. I wish to congratulate her and also to mention the fact that we are one, that is to say that from the moment an Adjuster becomes a fused Adjuster with their ward, you are indeed one being.

Now, the reason I am saying this particularly this morning is not just because Amythyst is now fused human being but because there will be more fused beings in the future and it should be recognized that when fusion takes place it is a fusion mental and soul and not the body at all and what may be misunderstood is that because of the fusion, in fact physical symptoms will begin to make themselves known to that person and they can be quite disconcerting.

I am mentioning this because there is a process of change, a state of being, shall I say, of physical, emotional and mental change, a transition period if you like. In fact, it is a kind of purification and it can be painful and it can be of long duration but it is a process of change to fully enable the fusion to take place on a physical, mental and emotional level, but this would take time. Now Amethyst, again I would like to congratulate you and to ask you, rather to advise you, not to be concerned too much about physical symtoms. It is a process and simply allow it to take place.

Lemuel is thinking that I should mention, perhaps now is the moment, that in fact Lemuel and I are now really one being and when Lemuel wants to transmit, in fact it is hardly a difference between the words of Lemuel or my words and it will be the same for all who are fused in the future, it takes time of course, but when it happens it is a normal thing, it is a beautiful thing and I would just like to say from this moment on, Lemuel and I are really one and future postings will be from us and not necessarily particularly from Myself, his Thought Adjuster or from Lemuel, my ward.

We are one now and I think this is interesting and it is the right time for you all to know this. Well, thank you for listening and this is Lemuel and his Thought Adjuster signing off for this morning. We bid you all a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.