Author Topic: ConsummatorofUniverse Destiny- Census Results of Urantia Population & Categories  (Read 776 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
                            Earth Census as of February 27, 2018 at 2PM New York Time Zone

1) Population total on Urantia:    8,324,157,632
2) Fused Humans on Urantia without body removed in chariots of fire– a modified fusion technique first used by Ron Besser on December 25, 2014 at 11:35AM NYTZ    5
3)Non-fused humans on Urantia but ready to fuse on Urantia in modified fusion     1,800
4) Fused humans found in former extinct ethnic groups status and remain on Urantia invisible
and are fused by standard fusion processes     2,153,142

5) Humans living on Urantia within six months of Besser-modified Adjuster Fusion      2,135,410
6) Humans who could fuse before their death ages 49 thru 85 years old     3,112,610
7) Humans who will never fuse on Urantia or as ascending pilgrims and are or nearly
spiritually dead    4,132,156,110
8 -  Humans who pretend spiritual fragrance and have none and are mostly Bishops
and other Church Officials    1,132,176
9) Humans with abilities to fuse within eight years but could care less and will be on probation
momentarily    3.175 million

10) Humans who recognize their psychic abilities and/or can transmit the Voice
of God on Urantia    3.142 million
11) Humans on Urantia not in Item 10) but who are genuine Channels  and Clairvoyants or Super prized for their medical insights into disease thru Human Clairvoyance    65,104
12) Humans who can levitate and are able to spend time out of body or project their physical
form elsewhere while remaining in bed or in their home doing other activities    63,210
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 11:00:44 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Would it be possible for further clarification of #5 ?
5) Humans living on Urantia withing six months of Besser-modified Adjuster Fusion
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
Goodness! It appears the fifth person (and second female) fused between this census and Michael's hint too "Do not forget Michael hinted that another was to join us if they can be heard for now.  That will make five fused"
2) Fused Humans on Urantia without body removed in chariots of fire– a modified fusion technique first used by Ron Besser on December 25, 2014 at 11:35AM NYTZ    5

Allie

Ron,

#1 - Shouldn't the population of Urantia be Billions instead of Millions?

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
Ron,

#1 - Shouldn't the population of Urantia be Billions instead of Millions?

And assuming an extra three zeroes are added, why so many? Human estimates were at 7.44 billion 2 years ago. It's going to be higher than that, but an extra 882,000,000 seems excessive.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The logarithms are off the United Nations uses as well as what the US uses according to the Census Director I hear from.  She says that the cost of redoing a Census up in spirit is nothing but the cost of doing a census in the US bu the US government is astronomical due to a huge population increase in the southwestern part of the USA and the immigration pouring in unnotice and uncounted in the United States.  Most from Hondorus and Puerto Rico and Guatemala.  Trump needs explosives to knock down about a donze undiscovered tunnels according to the Census Director Susatia.

Susatia spoke directly to me above and produced those numbers and figures about what is poruing into our leaky borders most coming through the Rio Grande in Arizona and New Mexico.  They only way to stop this huge flow is to get rid of those underground tunnels dug at night and ground moved before dayling and satellites and drones and eyes can spot it.

Ron

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Newstarsaphire -  The 2.135 million noted are ready for fusion without having any sense who God is through either worship or inability to pray for release from the flesh or whatever else their Adjusters would decide to do with such close Adjuster fusion status possible.

Now the Consummator of Universe Destiny never elaborated on these numbers and categories.  I surmise they are tricky categories to count too as they have to have Adjuster input and status of their view of where they exist (Urantia), and the profound difficulty it is even with an open door to fusion.  That would be my guess and why he does not bother to elaborate further.

Now you might ask:  Are these over two million souls just going die a natural death and pass by the opportunity to fuse their minds?  Perhaps that will happen any way.  However this:

The Jesus Second Return is imminent.  Jesus never mentions it but I will:  When a Bestowal Son arrives on a planet, it changes how things are done during the dispensation the Bestwoal Son either creates or comes into.  FYI Jesus will be arriving in the 6th epochal dispensation and that is a wide open dispensation in anticipation of the Magisterial Mission, the Return of Jesus, and the arrival of Michael of Nebadon at the capital of Uversa to oversee the required amount of fusions that can take place!!!  You did not know that I know and I am learning a lot as I go with this material.  But Michael is super sized now and can change the status of a Dispensation with a twinkly of his eye or a motion of his hands, and I am positive he will make the Second Return bountiful and I pray we may have millions of fused humans on the planet with the present 5 now done so.  (No I am not disclosing number 5 yet).

This number five category is just shy of people ready to fuse.  Most will have difficulty without Michael arranging the blankets  to get them fused while Jesus is here and/or fuse in the rapture.  We need something on the planet Michael, so do not take all of our fused kinfolk right away when Jesus arrives shortly!

There are quite a number of people who are ready to fuse now and not wait six months.  They indeed my be rapture fused.  Why do I use that term?  I am fairly positive without anyone telling me that the appearance of Jesus removes the unassuming elect.  Those five who know they are fused stay on Urantia!  Those tens of hundreds now quite old and passing their days in rest homes, may be taken as a celebration by Jesus Himself to translate a few lucky ones from those parking places and lift them high and in flames go to either Jesus (as He is now Deity and may speak for Michael) or to Michael Himself as a super Creator Son.

I have never liked the term "rapture," only because it is a lofty view of God by the born again, but when I hear the Consummator of Universe Destiny mention these categories, He is doing to for good reasons and to help Michael and Jesus get Urantia on its way to a better day for sure!

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Well, Ron beat me to it again and because Susatia obeyed the Consummator of Universe Destiny and Justice, we have a replete number as of yesterday afternoon about who is and who is not among the elect on Urantia.  I for one never guess Ron is so well done he can just sit down and pull down high revelation, but I cannot fault anything he said except I do not need to be on Uversa to do all that, but I will go to Uversa just for the fun of it with Margul and Rayson and the Magisterial Sons, Serara and Monjoronson, to watch the fireworks on Urantia.  Ron is right as he wants some left on Urantia to be used by the Magisterial Sons and Jesus for his work and their work too.  I leave it at that too for now.  Michael.

MOTHER SPIRIT OF NEBADON TOO -
"I am appalled at how slow you people are not to catch any of this in your advanced spiritual place as this forum is the only one that catches the news almost as it happens.  Ron is so fast he speeds by most on Uversa as they are the last to catch some of the news from Paradise to Salvington and vice versa.  Our work is to close down all of Urantia in about two weeks or so and visit Uversa to watch what happens when the announcements are made.  We leave it at that too for now,  Mother Spirit."

CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE JUSTICE speaking:
"I am truly amazed a little human being that Besser is can do this for all of Nebadon by merely paying attention to what I say and what I do.  No one bothered to look closely at the categories, and only this evening did Ron look closely because of all your chatter and he knew after looking at it I was going after what might happen from the pool of fused beings to be what we can do for Urantia and bring her immediately back to sanity and spiritual guidance by fusing a few million while we waited for the rest of the population to catch up.

"Ron grimaced at the thought of the southwest being overrun by immigrants-- he calls it illegal colonization--  and that is exactly what it is.  He also notes quite a number of tunnels and they will collapse shortly due to changes in the tectonic plates in the area being productively ready to collapse shortly.  Ron did not mention it but he could have that the appearance of a Bestowal Son on a planet can cause physical catastrophes through an unknown source of work by Deity I am not familiar with.  The Midwayers said that the earthquake that followed the near death of Jesus on the cross.  I agree with the Midwayers but many view it suspiciously as it happens so frequently upon the appearance of a Bestowal Son and in that case, because Jesus died so tragically.

"I clear all of this in about three or four weeks, but right now Ron has found me out good!  You need to ask him some question as I am positive that will trigger some great revelation in answering you.  Good day. The Consummator of Universe Destiny."

END

Dorian

My friend Ron,

I have to say I have a lot of questions but not sure if they are redundant or not.  First I for one am curious about how those of us on this forum are looked upon or considered regarding Fusion.  I know that I can't transmit like you and so many others here, but I feel in someway being led to stay here.  My point is kind of like that song I recorded last week.  I truly did not sit down to do that.  I just had this overwhelming urge to do it.  It took all day long from start to finish.  The words told me quite a lot about what I was doing.  But I truly don't know for sure what it was.  Was it just my normal mind doing this or was I really urged by my Thought Adjuster or other entity to write the words received?

I know this is not a deep question but if you have an idea what and why, I would like to here it.

And a personal thank you  to the Consummator of Universe Destiny, Michael and Mother Spirit Nebadonia for keeping you in the loop which keeps us in the loop.  All I know is that while being brought up a strict Roman Catholic I was constantly told about the Rapture but never really understood it until I was old enough to start searching on my own.  Your constant flow of information is so succinct at times and at others comes in waves of wonderful revelation that I feel like I am addicted to you ( I mean your knowledge of of course).  Any way thank you as always.

Your brother,
Dorian
Domtia 

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Dorian, spirit is mysterious.  It is mostly because we are so much the material entity we are with personal attributes that when something happens to us we are psychically unable to fathom spiritual reactions in us.  For many it is though they are dealing second and third hand with material life phenomena that does not fit our experience yet or are we philosophically able to conclude how you or me or others are being treated, or at least unable to explain how we are led to express ourselves in a spiritually attractive way.

I can give you my personal view of your question this way:  You are reacting to the prompts of worship and wisdom mind spirits.  I still have those two prompts too but I am deeply aware of that work when they kick in.  Those two mind prompts require full attunement to enter specifically, and when they do, I can get teary eyed and grateful beyond words for my relationship with God, both in his high spirit form, and in the idea of just doing something when I feel like I owe God a present for his great way and kindness in dealing with me as an individual and a future ascender.  Other than this operating in you so very well, you have a problem:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron expressed that beautifully and that is the reason you so often do as you do and wonder "where did that come from,: acts such as writing out a new song that expresses the poignant view of the universe with a personal relationship to God.  Many on this list are built just like you are and many have the same problem I wish to discuss with you and I have Ron sit down behind me on this:

"The Adjutants of Worship and Wisdom, are operating on Urantia in fits and starts and are causing mayhem among a group of people who tend to be born again Priests of their own ilk.  That means they are solid in their experience with God but ascribe what happens to them in that relationship through scripture.  This causes the mind to bulk and become rigid for if the person who has this adjutant of Worship in particular become too strong, they cannot function in material life very well at all.  You sire are of that nature and are so well trained by your Church, you do not separate yourself from its liturgy or its ways well enough to see where you truly stand.  Ron has worked with you hard yet you constantly revert to the old ways and wonder why you are out in left field with regard to Adjuster attunement and possible fusion in the future which you could easily do if you would only stop fretting with yourself over useless objects of adornment and visible appearance to friends and family.  Ron could do all of that but does not bother anymore and that has let him develop very keen spiritual insight into people like yourself and others who really are interested in knowing where they stand today shortly before the appearance of Jesus Himself.

"You have Adjuster attunement, but you do not have Adjuster consignment of fusion status now or in the remote future either because you refuse to be intemperate in your choice of friends and times of trial are just that:  you blow them off as just necessary to get through.  Ron hates tears and panic before the public, yet he has subjected himself to many instances of both.  He comes out of it exhausted emotionally and prepares to die every time he feels the pang of disease or rapture or heart or heartlessness.  In any case you Dorian are the Queen of your Home in that everything is well placed and the the house is all but immaculate.  That is your church training and your church views and other ways of dealing with a life that has gone crappy in heart and feelings of rejection over these Adjuster issues.  You are not rejected, but you are set down on your fanny and left to wonder "why do I bother?" so much of the time.

"The answer lies in your libido and in your mind as to why women bother at all with you as you are so tired of dealing second hand goods and loss of appetite in so many things.  Ron feels the same way and hates being stuck in the house a lot of the time and watching the grass grow through an open window with the spring air coming in and feeling so outdated he shrugs and falls asleep too easily now.  That is typical of an old man and he hates it and so do you Dorian.  Place yourself outside of your usual surroundings and you are much better in dealing with a life winding down from all your expecations of what you wanted to do with it.  I close with this:

"You have attunement, but you have no real reason to do more with yourself than that.  Fusion means little to you but a great deal to the humans who had it happen, and that is your natural and true self as your guidance is for a destiny that precludes easy choices but is not revealed to you yet as you have not done the work you need to in order to understand what is to be done for you on high when you reach that point a selection of destiny materials is to be made.  You can do much better, but both Ron and I are under the opinion that you do not really care about certain things well enough to make the sacrifical changest in life style that would enable you to break out of your psychic circles and fell the difference fusion can bring you.  Both Ron and I wonder what his Adjuster is doing sometimes but Ron is comfortable with that Adjuster and laments he cannot see what Adjusted does in the universe without him.  It is so ultra spiritual there is no way he can know, and that is you too Dorian:  you have a wonderfully experienced Adjuster and he leads you to the well to drink from. Amen."

Ron here - Dorian, I am an outsider looking in to you, and I detect your comfort level with yourself is truly okay with you, but that level does not pretend it wants all the things one must go through to become what we are calling today the modified fusion process I was the first to experience.  It leaves me dumbfounded yet and that is because there are no direct results or effects of it other than to know I am taken well and precisely when I make an effort to claim some spiritual prize for myself to live better.  It devolves unto you and you are not going to make any quick moves to get what the others say they have spiritually without redoing the entire matter of how you approach life with the kind of training you have had and probably enjoyed.  My best to you and yours. 
Ron

MOTHER SPIRIT - "I come into this conversation knowing full well Dorian, you could care less about fusion and ultra-spatial feelings of security.  Where you fall down is the lack of interest all this represents, and you may as well get used to falling out of favor with friends or alliances now and then because you drift into laconic behavior over issues not important to you but to them.  Let them be and confer with your Adjuster regardless of how effective you may feel that can be done.  I see Ron look at his watch and is worrying this overwhelms you, but get a grip on yourself Dorian, and you can do so much better than you presently do because you just do not listen to yourself well enough to get moving as you may think you should.  Good day and I like the Amen ending to Michael's good day to you.  Amen."
END

Dorian

Thank you Ron, Michael and Mother Nebadonia,

All of you hit the nail right on the head.  So, so true.  I can't do other than to agree with you.  I am slowly getting rid of all of the accoutrements of the past (giving everything) pictures, records, ect. to my daughter in Nashville.  Going there in March to give my grand daughter a van I bought for her.  All alone with 2 children to raise.  

When I return I have made a promise to myself that I will totally quit thinking about my past and what happened or did not happen with my career of entertainment.  Gone.  Forgotten. For real.  I intend to dedicate the rest of my life on Spiritual growth.  It is with your help and your not giving up on me that has led me to this water trough.  And I WILL DRINK from this fountain, in faith and with worship in my heart.

I was amazed at the comment about my home as it was so true.  I think I got that from my Shirley who had a place for everything and everything in it's place.  It is almost like she is watching me though I know she is not.  Weird to say the least.

My heart goes out to you again for taking the time to answer my question.  I know you know that I truly appreciate it so much.

I will strive to do much better.  I promise both you and my Adjuster.
Dorian

Pronto

• Thanks
    • View Profile
For the Indigo Race that visit this site, the following news may rejoice your heart and soul. The complex astral trips by former member Assale have long intrigued me until I read this somewhere by a Life Career:
Life Career: "Black eyes are much stronger and give a much better view. Eyes have an important function and are very close to the brain and under the epiphysis (third eye). A high content of melanin also offers the ability to develop extra-sensory perceptions, perceptions that go beyond the sight of physical eyes."
In this case this African boy may be in the last group; Group 12.
... as the Sun is setting, I wonder where are the Days of Yesteryear.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
@Pronto
My first thought, while reading group 12, was for Assale who frequently shared his astral trips on this forum, but it is not something exclusive to the Indigo race. My understanding is that the 63,210 in this group are from all abode. I am not sure the expression « Black eyes » mentioned in your quote refers to « black-skinned people », if this is what you mean. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Pronto

• Thanks
    • View Profile
Clency,
I was refering to the high content of melanin. The indigo race has the highest concentration of melanin, which plays an important part in the astral perception and visions.
... as the Sun is setting, I wonder where are the Days of Yesteryear.