Author Topic: Encouragement in the TRing Work!!!  (Read 168 times)

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
Encouragement in the TRing Work!!!
« on: March 01, 2018, 12:39:00 AM »
Good evening, my friends and distinguished guests.

Speaker: Master Spirit No4 Ocilliaya
 Subject: Encouragement in the TRing Work!!!
 Category: Threads for New Transmissions
 T/R: NIANT2(Antonio), Stanstead(home) Qc Canada                                

Monday, February 28, 2018, 22:45 am Canada

Good evening Father, this is your son Antonio tonight for my TRing work and to do your will.
If this is your will tonight, I am ready to receive a message by anyone from your beloved Celestial family.
Is there a message for me, anyone who would like to give me a message to transmit to the members and guesses of the forum?

“Yes Antonio, you can start writing, this is Ocilliaya, Master Spirit no.4, the voice of the Father and the Son unity.
   “I would like to thank you for taking the time in stillness and ask to receive a message from the spirit.

Hello Master Spirit Ocilliaya, it is always a great pleasure for me to receive you in my thought.

The pleasure is also mine Antonio.
   “We never emphasize enough of the importance in transmitting and receiving abilities, as you say often Antonio; “TRing work” is the most essential technique of communication when everything in your planet will experience great planetary changes at a scale never seen by men before.
   “This technique of communication can even save your life! It can even save life all around you.
   “Just before you where preparing to go into stillness, I could read your mind and your where asking your Personal Thought Adjuster, your personal guardian angel and ask Michael and Nebadonia to help you and to be able to ear clearly that “tiny little voice” from the spirit.
   “Preparation for (TRing Work) as you say it, start way before getting in to stillness. You cannot go into stillness with all the stress of the day, still in a active mode, your mind is like crazy and after those conditions, think to be able to receive a message from the spirit in your though.
   “So Antonio, you did well and you are refining your technique to receive message from spirit just by changing the “mode” you where before willing to go to stillness and attempt to receive any message from the Celestial Family.
   “yes,..., of course Antonio, this is only the beginning for you, but,..., it is imperative that you continue your work and practice in your TRing techniques.
   “you are persevering and I can see that you do want to achieve perfection one day in you transmitting and receiving skills.
   “Think of it, like when you compose a song, when you do all the instrumentation arrangement to bring this song “Alive”. It took you a lot of practicing, it took you many time changes in all the instrumental accompaniment and the harmonies, and after all this work, you finally created a beautiful music composition,..., a song!
   “So Antonio, my dear son, TRing work is the same way to get better, better and to be able to receive beautiful messages from the spirit.

My dear Master Spirit Ocilliaya,..., you have giving me the most beautiful message until now and your words will stay forever in my heart and in my soul. How should I call this Master Ocilliaya?

“Antonio, you will name this message simply “Encouragement in the TRing Work”.

Do you have something more for me tonight?

“For now my son, I am done tonight and I wish you pleasant work in your TRing work session,..., Domtia!

Thank you very much Master Spirit Ocilliaya for your very encouraging words tonight,...., Domtia!
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.