Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Learning to say No  (Read 189 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Learning to say No
« on: March 01, 2018, 07:32:03 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Learning to say No
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time:  01 March 2018   13:30 Local

https://app.box.com/s/go55k9urrltug45inth5qk100bfy3uv3

Dorian

Re: Audio Transmission / Learning to say No
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 08:06:56 AM »
Thank you Lemuel for that wonderful lesson this morning.
I believe that you are so right in what you are proposing.  I can remember in my own life how many times others have tried to get me to change my direction by telling me to be realistic, get a job, settle down.  I can't imagine the many experiences I would have denied myself, and there by denying The Supreme at the same time, if I would have said no to my wanting to lead my own life.  I am my own man and I daily thank my God for another day to grow.

What a beautiful lesson.
Dorian
Domtia

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Learning to say No
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 09:46:13 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission
Learning to say no

Lemuel/Thought Adjuster : The subject this morning is « Learning to say no ». Many people throughout their lives, at some time or another, will not be able to say no to someone or something, and this inability to say no is always based on fear. People simply are afraid to say no.Grand parents are afraid to say no to their children or ask them to look after their grand children or to baby-sit or whatever it is.

Their is a false sense of responsibility that is imposed upon all of you. The system itself that you all live under, your upbringing, your education, your religion or non-religion, gives us certain reality which forms our belief system as we go through our lives, and to be able to break free of all of them can be very difficult because from the moment you decide to look after your own life, to live your own life you will immediately put yourself outside of the box and you become different.

Your friends, your neighbours and your family will see the difference and if it is very different, of course you will become the black sheep of the family. I am sure you all know what we are referring to. Learning to say no really means that you have made a decision, hopefully an irrevocable decision, to live the life that you use and not to continue living the life that someone else wants you to live.

This decision is necessary, specially for those of you who want to continue your spiritual ascension. We have talked sometime before about passing the point of no-return and this is one such point. Once you finally decide to say no, you cannot go back. We have seen many times the suffering that so many grand-parents and the stress they are put upon, simply because they cannot say no or are afraid to say no to their own children.

Grand-parents should enjoy being grand-parents, yes, but they should not be slaves to a grand-parent role that their own children may imposed upon them. As grand-parents you do not have the same patience and the same care that you had as parents, you are older people and you have changed and it is not the same.

Those grand-parents who really enjoy being grand-parents and are thrilled by this new responsability to be grand-parents and to look after their grand-children, that is fine if you really want to do that and if they feel no pressure, that’s fine and commendable, but in fact mostly it is not like that. They are afraid to say no.

This false sense of responsability, as I mentioned before, stands from the fact that we are brought up to take certain ways, to have certain moral standings to become orientated to a political party or to have our own views about one’s sexual orientation. All these things form part of our reality and our belief systems.

The bottomline is, the most important of all is yourself. If the doctor told you one day, I am sorry to tell you this, but you have a terrible cancer and you have a very limited time left to live, will you make any changes in your life, will you begin to do things differently ?

If you knew without a shadow of a doubt that to-day is your last day on earth, how will you face that, will you do anything different. Probably your answer will be if it really is the last day in my life here, there is no point to change anything because I have no time fair enough.

The point I try to make is, the reason you are here on earth is to learn about yourself and to discover why you are here and what you can do for yourself and for other people, but along the way it is so very necessary for you to learn to say no.

By the time you come to make this decision, you will find enough of earth experiences and problems and the ups and downs of family life, with friends and neighbours, etc..All these things lead you to the time when you must make this decision. Unfortunately, most people never do, as I said before, based on fear, they are afraid to say no.

So, this is my subject for this morning. For those of you who are still afraid to say no, please think about it. You are number one in your life, do not continue to live your life for other people. Take control and once you have taken control, you will never go back to living a life for someone else. Be your own boss, learn to say no and discover wonderful things about yourself when you have learned to say no.

Thank you for listening, this Lemuel and my Beloved signing off for this morning. Have a good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.