Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Random Thoughts of Present Situation  (Read 78 times)

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger -
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Random Thoughts of Present Situation
« on: March 01, 2018, 01:47:00 PM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Random Thoughts of Present Situation
Place. Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 01 March 2018  19:46 Local

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Random Thoughts of Present Situation
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 06:26:31 PM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission
Random thoughts of present situation

Lemuel/Thought Adjuster : I have been sitting here for some time and so I am just going to talk, voice in my thoughts because being aware of the present situation and by that I mean everything can appear to be chaotic and I ask forgiveness from Spirit because I had an image of Shakespeare’s Macbeth and the witches deep in the forest with an enormous caldron, with an enormous fire underneath.

These three witches are encircling the caldron and with their clacking voices, cannot call it singing really but they sing hubble-bubble toy and trouble fire burned and caldron bubble and lead me thinking about something burning and bubbling with the situation here on Urantia and then I started to think about the Consummator of Universe Destiny and Justice, wondering whether I could connect with such the Highest of all Deities.

I remember that if I do that I will just end up like a toast, so I thought well, no of course it will be only possible through Michael and I could not sense that Michael was here. Then suddenly I thought of Our Beloved Supreme Mother, Our Big Mama, Mother of all mothers, Our Beloved Supreme.

I was thinking well I wonder if there is any effect on Our Beloved Supreme, due to the fact that the Consummator of Universe Destiny and Justice now recently is taking on the hands-on situation here and I wonder if that has any effect, knowing that Our Supreme Being is dependent of the Trinity of course, being an offspring of the Trinity, if you like.

The Supreme is experimenting in such a wonderful way, in Her own ascension career to become God the Supreme and later on, well one does not know, but one came to me, yes indeed there is an effect, the effect that the Consummator of Universe Destiny and Justice does indeed have an effect on Our Beloved Supreme Mother and it came to me that the effect, in fact, is an acceleration of Our Supreme Mother’s career.

I was thinking how cannot be what is going on here and I was immediately given an image and I still have it now. Someone is taking flying lessons once to be a pilot and under the controls with the teacher, just an ordinary teacher, not a qualified teacher to teach someone to flight and then suddenly the teacher disappears and in his place a teacher of all teachers is about, the baron, if you like the red baron, an ace flyer.

So of course in a sense the student learning to flight now has the creme of the cremes of all flight instructors and this is the image I am having, an accelerated instruction, I mean to qualify Our Beloved Supreme Mother. Well, this is so strong that I pick up my recorder, switch on just talk to you and I hope it goes down well with all of you and also I certainly hope it goes down well with the Consummator of Universe Destiny and Justice.

I would like to emphasize in no way, in no possible way am I making any kind of comparison, but it is just that I became aware of something is bubbling with the situation here on Urantia and I beg for forgiveness if in anyway offended the Consummator of Universe Destiny and Justice or indeed Our Beloved Mother Supreme, but this is what I am being made aware of and I have no doubt that it is also an input from my Beloved.

So here you are, I have been talking for awhile and you can make of it as you will. This is Lemuel and my Beloved signing off this evening and if you have been listening to it, we thank you and we bid you a very good evening. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.