Author Topic: Pre'Mtor - The Journey of God and Man - The Experiential Adventure  (Read 256 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Teacher: Pre’Mtor
Subject: The Journey of God and Man - the Experiential Adventure
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 05/03/2018 10.35am (AEDT)

“Be not like the scribes, puffed up with pride and boast like a balloon.

“Be yourselves as you are with God and Man in your everyday life. Stay the course, stay with me, your guide that stands by you. Ever be in my peace in knowing your future career is assured when you are confident in faithfully abiding in with me.

“No matter what happens, if the earth should sink, if those around you fail you, no one or being can ever come between you and I, it is a sacred union of divine love and service and eternal survival. [see TUB Paper 108:5.1-10]

“You know yourself, the unfailing patience, the unswerving devotion, the sublime affection and the unflinching commitment of the Mystery Monitors to and with their charge, that the goodness can be had in their trust. So also do we learn, the tragedy that has unfolded when one such a Lanonandek Son as the former Planetary Prince of Urantia, Caligastia, who failed to uphold the loving patience and forbearance to those he was given charge over and how it became an intolerable burden for him to bear in the end, that you also see how such a failure in loving service and patient devotion can have such adverse effects upon the inhabitants of his lacklustre devotion.

“So too do you learn that of the opposite attraction of the superb work of the Mystery Monitors who (I quote here to highlight this aspect of such): “...work in the manner of Paradise perfection; their ministry is characterised by a flawless technique which is beyond the possibility of criticism by any being outside of Divinington. You have perfect guides; therefore is the goal of perfection certainly attainable.”[TUB Paper 108:5.10]

“You see, there is no secret hidden when it is plainly becoming of you to do more often: the asking, the seeking and the knowing to find and know more of what is good for you to know. The revelations are there for the asking, if only you pause to ask it of me.

“Start small as a mustard seed and see that it is a process of gaining more attunement in with what is learned in listening and allowing the time to unfold in with much import as it comes to you. Yes, you have all gone through a roller coaster ride of late, much to your chagrin and distaste of all things so thrown to the wind of change. Still you hold on and hope, you trust in what can be good as God is good and complete in Himself and all the while you stand by patiently, knowing the plans of God will act in its own way, while you purposely live the mortal experience in lateral exercise that is meant to be in all evolutionary purposes of time and space.

[Anything else you wish to speak to Father?]

“Only this, trust in what is coming is good. It has a twofold presence. One is that I Am is present among you to be known and felt as true Spirit reality. The other is to do with your spiritual acclimatization with your Mystery Monitor that points you north to lead you to the living waters that replenish and gravitate you onwards to your eternal inheritance, if you are willing with abiding in the true “kingdom that is within you”.

“Take it gracefully, take it heartily, take it with all humility and praise that is wholesome and good to be in the sanctuary of prayer and thought each day with me, your Father and friend always ever attending to your soul survival and your eternal destiny of future potential as a Son of God.”

End.

[T/R Note:
Papers 107,108 and onwards is presently being reviewed as I study it and is always revealing more insights than previously read and is so revealing to my present struggles and human decisions. I am reassured by this Solitary Messenger’s beautiful presentation of these Mystery Monitors and to the honesty of telling it as is understood it to be in this Solitary Messenger’s knowledge and encounter with such divine pure Spirit entities as they are in working with lowly creatures as we are. The trick here for me is to “ask” and it will be given, and there is no good transmission unless I truly sit still, listen and let it flow as it comes.

I let this develop and allow what my beautiful beloved Adjuster known as Pre’Mtor lets flow in the asking, in the seeking and in pursuing what prompts my thinking and my curiosity at hand. It is a daily exercise as we live, breathe and learn as we go in all humility in knowing our frame, our ups and downs and all that has to be for us to make decisions that makes for a wholesome and healthy experience to live in the moment as the Gods allows it to be.

Thank you Father and thank you dear brothers and sisters for being you in all that has been. Sue]

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Pre'Mtor - The Journey of God and Man - The Experiential Adventure
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 10:43:14 PM »
Sue, you have an important message in your email from me check it please.

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: Pre'Mtor - The Journey of God and Man - The Experiential Adventure
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 12:10:22 AM »
Thank you Ron, I checked it and have sent you an email back to you. My apologies for missing this, Sue.