Author Topic: Audio Transmission / JESUS  (Read 305 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / JESUS
« on: March 05, 2018, 05:09:02 AM »
Speaker: Mary the Magdalena
Subject: JESUS
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time. 5th March 2018  11:08 Local

https://app.box.com/s/dauufffcb3fh2pipqy6tggrmsbj39fl6

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / JESUS
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 08:28:37 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission
JESUS

Mary the Magdalena : Good morning to all of you, I am Mary the Magdalena and I have come through this one to talk to you about Jesus, to tell something about Jesus, Jesus the man, the Son of man and also Jesus the Son of God. Over the years, there have been so many stories, fabricated stories about the relationship I had with Jesus, about the romantic relationship I had with Jesus and even about the sexual relationship that I had with Jesus none of which are true.

They are all fabrication of created minds who love the story, the good love story and there is nothing wrong with that of course, but it simply was not the case with me and Jesus. The first time I saw Jesus and He saw me at the first time, there was eye-contact immediately and I knew and I recognized Him and Jesus knew that I recognized Him.

Physically, Jesus was the kind of man that any young girl would have accroched on and every woman would want Him as her husband. He was strong, robust, good-looking and He was so kind, His very demeanour was so gentle, even feminine, but Jesus was not effeminate.
What I want to say is Jesus portrayed the Eternal Son/Mother and Father for that very reason everybody loved Him. All the women loved Him in the women’s corps and we were many. It is impossible not to love Jesus. The woman could see in Him the feminine, the mother aspect that all men carry to a degree or other.

Jesus had this and one could see in Him the loving care of a mother, His deep concern for children and in fact He showed towards everyone, both man, woman and child, and they all loved Him. Early on in our relationship, by that I mean within the relationship that we all shared with Jesus, I did ask Him could we be as men and women, could in fact we be as man and wife ?

As I spoke these words, there was an expression in His eyes that cause my heart to leep into my mouth and He said : « Mary, you already know the answer to your question ». I knew what He meant. He was here to fulfill a mission and to carry out the Will of Father and that was far above and beyond anything else. I was not aware at that time that in fact it was Michael indwelted Him for His seventh and final bestowal. I recognized Jesus as the Son of God.

The other women, as I said before, all loved Him in their way because they recognized in Him the mother aspect and He was so tender and caring and patient. The way He spoke to all of us, but He spoke in a different manner to His apostles. After all, it was they who had to go out into the world to preach about the Kingdom of God and to tell everybody that the the Kingdom of Heaven is within.

So, I wish to repeat, while it would have been my greatest joy to have been the wife of Jesus, it simply was not to be and of course it is understandable. If there was a physical child of God on the earth it will cause so many problems. As you here on the forum, you know because you have read before Michael took His leave He was advised by Gabriel and His brother Immanuel about being no possibility whatsoever of fathering a child here on Urantia.

So, of course, He was very well aware of that and understood perfectly well the reasons why it was impossible, but nevertheless, the relationship I had with Jesus, you could say, was a romantic relationship. It was more than friendly, it was more than poetic, but at the same time it was rather a sisterly relationship to a beloved brother and we did greet each other with a kiss on the lips.

That may have been misconstrued by some, but in general I know it was not, we greeted one another with a kiss, it was normal and I greeted Him on the lips and He accepted it. He knew what I felt for Him and He also knew that our relationship could never be more than what it was and I supposed that He could say that in a way He kindly indulged me knowing what I felt.

Jesus really was the most superb of men to carry a kind of duality within His nature. He was the mother and the father and by that I repeat, He carried within Him the Eternal Son/Mother which was easily recognized by us women and it was also recognized by the men but they did not interpreted as being the Eternal Son/Mother, they did not know anything about the Eternal Son/Mother. They only recognized within Jesus the tenderness, the loving care and the patience of a loving mother.

I am Mary the Magdalena and I have come to tell you these few things about Jesus and I come through this one particularly and I will leave it like that at the moment. I am grateful for this opportunity to have been able to come here and to say these few things. I want to say a big thank-you to this one and I thank all of you for listening. This is Mary the Magdalena and I bid you all a good day.

Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 05:05:18 PM »
Thank you Lemuel for sharing the message from Mary the Magdalena who deserves our greatest respect.   I have always admired her for the devotion and love she had for Jesus.   I knew that so many of the stories that have been written about her were not true.      

After listening to her message, I find myself full of questions.   What did she mean when she said that both she and Jesus recognized each other?   How did she know He was the Son of God?   What did He recognize about her?    I have always wondered what happened to her after the Crucifixion, when Jesus left Urantia?   Here was this beautiful, highly intelligent and gifted woman who was living at a time when women were not treated very well.   She was protected while she was with Jesus.   My hope is that someone in the Women's Corp. took her in and cared for her.    I look forward to hearing from this courageous woman again.
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 09:34:37 PM »
Lemuel, answer this girl if you can.  Sit down and copy her message to your computer word processor and then write the answers after her questions.  This is to train you to do what I do and that is to tune into the Michael Corp and take their dictation down to answer the Allie questions and for others too.  Try it.   Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 12:53:40 AM »
Allie dear lady, Good Morning!   Thank you for your message.
You ask: "What did she mean when she said that both she and Jesus recognized each other"?
Spirit always bears witness to Spirit and Mary was a woman well-schooled, well educated and
well prepared spiritually for the role she was to play in Jesus´ life. They were both "open" 
if I may use that word to describe someone whose feelings are normally moved through the heart
chakra and this indicates that the ego of such a person is well under control.

When someone falls in love at first sight, a similar thing is taking place. The person feels in
the heart but doesn´t have the understanding.  Mary did have the understanding and also, of course,
did Jesus. They both saw, recognized and understood at first glance.

Allie, your other two questions have the same or very similar answers.  These were two people
very prepared and experienced when dealing with energy. All is energy. 
Jesus was already on His mission when they met. The immediate attraction Mary felt for Jesus led
her to join the Women´s Corp and she could see and feel from His way of being and dealing with
people that He was the Son of God.  Remember that the Jews were under the yolk of Roman
occupation and all were waiting for the long-heralded Messiah to free them and many followers
of Jesus thought that He would do just that but as you all know that was not His mission.

I mentioned energy because these two were very much aware of the "vibes" when they were in
close proximity and this is a subject that would need volumes to be explained and now is not
the time and perhaps not the right place. Suffice it to say that the exchange of energy between
these two was of such high frequency that it was tantamount to love-making without any physical
contact. I will leave it like that for the moment.

After the crucifixion, Mary remained with Mary, the mother of Jesus for a long time, along with
some others of the Women´s Corp. They had become so bonded together from such experiences
with the Master that they couldn´t bear to be separated.

Allie, I have tried to answer your questions to your satisfaction and I hope I have succeeded.

Light and Blessings.

Lemuel

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 07:35:03 AM »
Good Morning, Lemuel!   I wanted to thank you for your prompt answers.   I have felt a connection since I saw the woman with long red hair.  

Because of the quality of her mind, she was one of the few who truly understood the teachings of the Master.   It was by joining the Women's Corp. that she was finally able to use her innate abilities.   So much of her life was full of sadness and then to watch her dreams dissolve at the foot of the cross was heartbreaking for her.    

I am so glad she was able to be with Mother Mary at the end and to finally be the daughter she always wished to become.    

Namaste,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi