Author Topic: some info on future service  (Read 1137 times)

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
some info on future service
« on: March 05, 2018, 04:17:37 PM »
[Ron = I bumped the font size up to 14 so we with weak eyes may see again ;)  ]

Transmitter:  Amethyst

Teachers:      SIRAYA

MICHAEL AND NEBADONIA

MIGHTY MESSENGERS

Topics:            Future Service

Date:               March 05, 2018          

“Good morning Amethyst.”

SIRAYA:

“This is Siraya. Amethyst, I want to personally receive you to the ranks of those that are fused and offer a heartfelt congratulations.

I am giving you some information to help you ‘get back in the saddle’ as they say so that you can resume your transmissions, at least partially, now.

Just for the record, let me say that you have on many occasions noted your desire to be part of the missions, and In fact that is the main reason you are part of this forum.  But not to worry about that as the service for all will fall into place as things pick up again.  You may publish this statement if you wish.

“Even though you have been very tired as of late, even taking extra vitamin b12 and iron, thinking that anemia was the reason for your extreme fatigue, we have been happy with your body’s response.  You, having had fibromyalgia for so many years, have a body that is in constant pain and in a state of fatigue and we are glad to see your physical form take the hit as well as we had hoped.

Others are to fuse soon.  For now we withhold names as each announcement is to be made individually, so the the newly fused one can celebrate with the equal joy that you experienced.  We have yet to clearly explain to those on this forum the reason that we are fusing some of you as you remain in the flesh, but you Amethyst have had some thoughts as to why this is being done and you are close to the mark. Suffice it to say, that with the passage of time as it becomes known to all of you why this is occurring, you will be greatly pleased as it portends very rewarding and special service that will be available to you.  I will only hint that it has to do, in part, with the moving of Urantia to a new local system and is being studied for this particular service.   I will leave it at that for now.”

MICHAEL AND NEBADONIA:

“Your fusion was not expected by us to happen the way it did.  We again congratulate you. We need to tell all on this forum that even though transmissions have slowed down in coming, their is great work being done in the background, that may not be directly part of the Magisterial Mission, but will still have a very positive impact on your future service and status as your experiences will be very unique in all of the Grand Universe and therefore will provide you with service options never have being made available before to anyone.  This should cheer you greatly.  We will be watching for the broadcasts closely to keep track of the status of each of you as there are changes taking place, not necessarily as part of the missions, but none the less, changes that will effect most of you.  We leave you in our love for now.”

MIGHTY MESSENGERS:

“ We are a pair of Mighty Messengers and Amethyst has not been able to get our names at this time.  We have worked together as a pair for several millennia, and our partnership has been a deep and rich blessing for both of us.  Our only purpose for stepping forward today is to remind all of you that most of the time, your service will be done in groups or in pairs and you will be matched carefully by your Adjusters and others to optimize your greatest quality of service and your personal satisfaction.  So while you, for the most part, do not yet realize the deep richness waiting for you in your camaraderie with other ascenders and heavenly hosts, be assured as each of you to receive  assignments, you will be more than delighted with the outcome of your pairing and grouping. This is something Amethyst has thought about a great deal and we want to let you all know of our experience of deep connection during our work together as Mighty Messengers.

Mighty Messengers do not often speak in transmissions, but the entire seventh super universe (and more) is watching Uranta, and we are no exception. We wish you a wonderful day.”

END
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 09:24:45 PM by Ron Besser »
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: some info on future service
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 06:44:04 PM »
Amethyst,
I am delighted with smiles with your messages you share here with all of us. I have not been able to congratulate you but I do so now as you join with your Thought Adjuster in with the few of us who are so caught up with adoration of our Father.

I also like to make you aware, if you don’t mind me saying so here, that with the font size you wrote this transmission paper can be better read if it is increased to number 12. I always make sure I get that done first before I get typing, that way it is translated to a readable size. This is a reminder to all who post their work to please keep the font size to 12 so as to allow it better for our eyes to see it.  This goes to Niant/Antonio as well.  I wear my prescription reading glasses to see the 12 font size and without glasses it is very blurry and small.  I relate to Ron's problem with eyes and it's not getting any better. Ageing does that and, in my case, cataracts are detected in mine to be occurring. I will get another eye test done soon to update my lenses and so on!

Anyways, I am so happy to read your beautiful transmission Amethyst, and I wish to thank Siraya, Michael, Nebadonia and the Mighty Messengers for relaying some wonderful and interesting developments for our near future realities. Thank you dear Sister Amethyst and may God bless you in your work.
And thank you for sharing the little snippets as to what happened to you in your fusion process, very helpful my dear for all of to learn and be aware of too.

Sue/7inOcean

niant2

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 07:50:08 PM »
 :D

@Amethyst

Good evening my dear sister newly fusion with your Personal Thought Adjuster and what a beautiful reception of messages from SIRAYA, MICHAEL AND NEBADONIA and MIGHTY MESSENGERS,..., this is good news for are near future services.

@Sue/7inOcean

I am very happy for you, my dear sister Sue for your fusion with your Personal Thought Adjuster. I was sure you were the fifth person to achieve this fusion with your Thought Adjuster,...,  I congratulate you my dear friend!!!!

I thank you for your recommendation; I will now use the number 12 as lettering font size. I'm sorry for all the inconvenience this has caused you my dear friend!!!!    

;) 8)  

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 07:59:44 PM »
Sue,
I just read Ron's post. CONGRATULATIONS!  January 14th 2018.  What a wonderful day for you.  I'm so happy for you.  I know how wonderful it feels and, dear sister its good to have another woman here that is Adjuster fused. I worked on making the print a little larger.  It showed up large on my Mac, but apparently it looks different on other computers.  Let me know if this is still too small.
Amethyst

Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 08:40:59 PM »
Thank you Amethyst and Antonio. Yes that is a lot better in your post just above, sweet for the eyes!  Much appreciated too Antonio!
Sue/7inOcean

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2018, 09:30:06 PM »
Amethyst, I bumped your font size up to a whopping 14 and now you can't miss it if you tried.  FYI info Amethyst, that little square on the upper right on the text menu bumps text up to size 12 font and it removes all formatting so use it if that does not matter.  Test it sometime.  It won't bite you -  

Your post was fantastic Amethyst and I am very proud of my sister for taking a fairly long post and full of good news and wonderful speakers too!  Keep it going!  8)
RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2018, 09:31:14 PM »
My dear Sue, we are all so proud, happy and thankful to receive the news of your fusion.   Quite honestly it is no real suprise though.   You are so loved, respected and have been an inspiration for all of us for quite some time.  Again congratulations.    LarryG

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2018, 12:38:11 AM »
Ron, I have to say I read your post to Amethyst re font size and I burst out laughing so much! Now I see how your humour can get so many in fits so they say!! Your right though, 14 is lavish and so readable I can't miss it, thanks folks!
🤓:)
Ta Sue

Oh and thank you Larry!

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2018, 03:07:18 AM »
Dear Sue, long before Lemuel’s and Larry’s fusions, I had already some intuitions, by your active participation to the forum, that you are the one well-engaged on the path to be fused and when the cat was released out of the bag about a fifth probable candidate from the aussie lands, there was no doubt in my mind of the real identity of the fused-to-be. My congratulations to you for joining the club. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2018, 04:12:01 AM »
Hi 7inocean, I have come to congratulate you also for your success in fusion!  When Ron announced the fifth candidate from Australia I knew it was you straight away,  but somehow if i didn't remember it wrong it was written that this person was not on this list? Anyways you must be the youngest to fuse here if not throughout history at 55 years of age? I also asked about my own fusion as well and I was told I'm far too young to fuse as I have just completed my first psychic circle.  I was told that young men are considered for fusion at age 45 and that's "if" I stop drinking beer  (and boy that's a hard one to give up!).  

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2018, 05:45:34 AM »
Thank you dear Clency and DaCandyMan. DaCandyMan, I congratulate you for completing your first Psychic Circle at a ripe age of thirty, not bad mate! Trust me it gets better as you age and at forty-five you will not want to drink as I learned the hard way, the body cannot simply handle it anyway!  If you are reaching such Circles already, you are well and truly on the path with your beloved Adjuster. Keep the faith and stay on course my dear brother, find it in yourself to know who you are. My prayers be with you as you continue in life. Clency, no doubt about it and there is so much more Father has in store for us, we just have to be ready to take the leap into the unknown and trust Him as He trust us so divinely. Hallowed be thy Name,  Father!

Much love,
Sue/7inOcean

Dorian

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2018, 09:23:45 AM »
Hello little sister Sue,

Many, many congratulations on your Fusion.  I am kind of like Clency in that I thought of you or our Wendy as being the one fused down under.  I always follow your transmission post very eagerly and am so proud of you for hanging in there the way you do with all that is transpiring in your life.  I believe it is because you put your trust in your Thought Adjuster and he led you to the path you needed to take.  

Right now the fusion of humans is at 60% male and 40% female and I am sure that there is no fusions being based on gender.  Just an observation.  I am happy there is no bias on that account.  It is all based on following where our Adjuster leads us and of course listening.  

Thank you Amethyst for your post as it was very enlightening.  This forum is packed with so much information if people just dig in and study.  Last night I was reading along and started to post a reply when my computer kept refusing to allow me to do anything.  It kept saying the server was too busy.  But everything else was working great.

Battery is dying now so I must go.  God bless you  Sue and Amethyst and all our wonderful family here on this forum.  Thank you Ron for all of your long and very informative posts.  I love reading all of them and I do pray that most of it is sinking in.

Dorian

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2018, 12:55:27 PM »
Dorian, I get the same thing on my computer when some group associated with the millerism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millerism)   of the Second Return do not want something about the email you are composing out onto the general public.  OR: and this more likely the truth, they are teaching the computer man trying to write something this is not the time for YOU to trial yourself over something in your psyche to do.  Usually that is so well hidden from you Dorian, you are insensitive to the issue. 

DaCandyMan - You, my friend, are very well done in your mind and I think you know that, as you are among the premier Mandarin Translators to be used for the new Urantia Book into the  Chinese language.  Few will ever know how you slave over a translation from the English to Mandarin, and as the Magisterial Son, Serara, says, “you have a command of the English language well enough to give a true translation in the Mandarin most Chinese prefer to read in.”  You indeed are just into your first circle, and that is a tough one to move through.  They tell me it took six years for me to do it and I was complete of all my Circles at age 43, so I did not enter my first Circle until somewhere around 37.  You have just entered your work there this past December and that is most interesting, because fusion work was begun on Urantia, in earnest, in September of 2017.

To you Ding Xin (DaCandyMan), do not worry about stopping drinking beer, but keep it to one bottle or glass or however it is served to you.  The reason is you are subject to easy flights of fantasy (love of games is the result of an imagination highly stimulated by your brain tissues alone), but having a daily beer is not overly harmful to your wish for fusion at an early age.

I say this to all of you: alcohol in a beverage is quickly assimilated by the brain and besides that floating feeling one can get out of it, any brain cell that touches the chemistry of alcohol dies instantly.  I must go to Michael to explain what happens to most of you with one beer:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
“Ron is right.  The beer solution is a combination of yeast, hops, and the natural result of such a combination, is the ability excrete alcohol into the solution you call beer.  Beer that Ding Xin takes is near beer as we call it in the United States, and has a lower alcoholic content than a fully brewed beer on tap for instance.  When DaCandyMan sips his beer he has usually a pretzel or something to snack on and that results in a frightening chemical result in the brain itself.

“Ding Xin has approximately 100 million brain cells.  When he finishes his beer for the day, he has 99 million left for use and kills of at least one million brain cells with the alcoholic content he does drink.  Normal beer samples kill over about two million cells, but his beer is a lite beer.  He never uses 100 million brain cells, but depleting just one or two million brain cells causes the brain to go into overdrive and it starts replacing brain cells well over what he destroyed.  The result is you get a brain full of empty cells and cannot remember things like you used to, and that is deadly for a translator, Jack.   In any case you need to learn to drink a little less beer and then have an apple cider punch of some kind as apple cider and any apply product restores the natural brain function very quickly after drinking alcohol.  Thank you.  Michael.”

Ron - Your fusion status Jack, is well within reach by age 40, but because you are young yet, you will have periods of time when it feels no progress is made at all and that is deadly to a person like yourself as you have a type A-B personality, which Father designs as one who can withstand tremendous amounts of tribulation without faltering.  You have been through a lot as I know your personally, and you have won the battle in that sense most of the time.  However, do not rush fusion status just yet because the Consummator of Universe Destiny and Justice, will, in a few weeks, implement a new study on Urantia to see how many of you on this site can stand fusion and then petition those Adjusters to wait to dot some i’s and fuse anyhow.  This is new to me as I write this and I must say I wonder what Adjusters think of such a proposition?

THOUGHT ADJUSTER A: “It is improbable that any of us would do that because we all are seeking perfection, and not fusion alone although it can be done at an early age when all the Psychic Circles are finished as it true for someone like DaCandyMan, but the general population would never abide doing that until we have the requisite data to show us how the mind would react to an early fusion, especially on Urantia.  Thank you. Adjuster A.”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
“Ron is a good example of not being fused as quickly as he could be because his Adjuster relates he was finished with all of his Circles for years, but data kept showing the Adjuster would have a problem with various incomplete sections of brain growth he never wished to deal with.  But that was not the real problem, so much as his liking of a white wine that killed prodigious amounts of brain cells that were not all being replaced.  I for one suggested to that Adjuster to fuse him on Urantia if possible and let him know he had more morontial circles to complete before fusion was possible, and that is what happened.  There are 42 morontial circles to complete before fusion is ready and Ron just recently finished number 44 which is a Circle above the morontial circles by two, and these are not spiritual circles, but remedial circles he now can count are out of the way by Adjuster standards, but now always on my understanding of what has to be done to people who are so quick to finish the Psychic Circles these days.”

Ron - And this to SUE WHILEY
I seldom worry about people who have your brain capacity, but I do worry about you Sue in that I am not able to read you like others and that is perplexing to me.  Here is your Thought Adjuster with a comment on that view.

THOUGHT ADJUSTER OF SUE - “It is a view held by most people concerning what Sue really thinks, as she is a muffled personality too long spoken out of wed lock for nearly eighteen years.  I say this because I the Adjuster must especially careful with this mind in that it is full of rat holes that lead no where.  She is scientifically oriented.  Ron is humanity oriented.  Neither one has much regard for the other, but in this case Ron worries about Sue and her flights of innuendo that result in a poor understanding of a concept presented by Ron or by us to work on.  However, he also sees her work hared on it and get it fully after a couple of tries.  That is an indication to Ron she does her work and needs a little help to push her past her metabolic decision to revise the concept description to fit her world view of life.  That is almost always accepted by Ron as quite fine to do and sometimes teaches him an aspect he never considered before.  Her life is full of buzzes and saws and she has every right to fight for recognition, but she nearly lost this fusion by sitting back and relaxing while it was so darn hot, and refused to contact the site for a few days, pending announcements Ron received at least two weeks before she was told of her fusion taking place.  We regard that as dangerously laggard because the first two weeks after fusion of this nature is produced, it is reversible!  Sue must become a little more sociable again to have this fusion work best for her and Ron a little less concerned about our wards and let things abide as they must for fusions like this to mature longer than what occurs on the mansion worlds where there is less resistance to mind fusion than is here on Urantia.  I am Sue’s Adjuster and will speak to another problem shortly concerning fusions on Urantia for now.  Good day. Adjuster of Sue.” 

LANAFORGE - PLANETARY PRINCE
“We inadvertently transmitted an error to Ron several days ago when Machiventa Melchizedek was said to be prepared to take over the job of Planetary Prince on Urantia.  At the moment is he what some call the Planetary Manager, as I leave my work in his trust when I leave Urantia for Panoptia, as I am Planetary Prince on Panoptia until another Lanonandek Son takes my place there.  In any canse let me speak to FUSION, as we call it here, the Besser-Fusion style and it will be probably referenced on Paradise just like that.  He pioneered it and Father approved it with help from the Deity Absolute, as Urantia MUST have some idea what a candidate is like who can spiritually assimilate all the tests in the flesh than must be done for a fusion of mind and spirit to take place.

“Ron considers his fusion robust.  But he also looks at Larry Gossett as truly unable to assimilate the trial of fusion which Larry has done fully and well to this point.  The only difference between Larry Gossett and his fusion and Ron and his fusion, is that Ron had additional fusions done this past week and they have been painful to this man because the Trinity indwelt him often and that always causes the brain function to dwindle to almost nothing in him.  Gossett has two problems that tend to undo his confidence in his work with spirit, and they are remedial on the mansion worlds, but neither Ron or Larry tell much about themselves and that is a cause to keep their Adjusters out of the way on problems both face.  In any case, the trial for Sue is to be spatial again and rid herself of the disharmony of this particular marriage partner.

“I conclude by giving all of you who would like to fuse in order to better offer your service to the divine Missions on Urantia: Those who fuse now will be given a pass to the Mansion Worlds when they die to become morontial beings.  Ron in particular needs remedial help as all of you do and he has openly suggested he whould go through all the mansion world training he needs andt hat is a surprise as he knows nothing about his status otherwise.  He could skip the mansion worlds entirely, but wisely understands he has personality faults that need remediation for him and all of you at this stage of the game.  I conclude that most of you want fusion status, but until you finish those circles, no chance.  I am Lanaforge and wish you all a good day.”

CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY AND JUSTICE -
“I speak well of Ron, and he has suggested if it is reliably done to provide a list of some of your names and give the Circle you are in and a comment or two:

“DORIAN - - - Circle Two has just been reached.  You are growing rapidly and must keep your nose to the grind stone to get these last two circles out of the way.  Fusion for you is still far off due to the loss of your wife, Shirley, and you need a companion to keep your fingers out of the nonsense of using everyone as a sounding board to get your selr reoriented with the love you need from others.

“CLENCY - - - You are reliably in your Circle Two, just like Dorian is.  But unlike Dorian you outstrip him by working every day on transmissions and translations and other ways of being useful to the world around you.  We predict Clency you can fuse within the next two years so long as you complete those remaining circles and pray for fusion, for you have to want it to get it.  All of the ones who are fused today prayed for such a thing to happen well and quickly and they got their wish from their Adjusters and the First Source and Center at your sides.

“ALLIE - - - What do you do with a woman who knows so much but refuses to cooperate by withholding learning to fully transmit?  Allie you are now in your third circle and have been in it for ten years!  The reason you stick there is you have no ambition other than to drift out of life on Urantia and move on quickly to get away from a world that beat you up pretty good.  Learn to transmit fully and you will immediately translate to your Second Circle for your own good, as that Circle opens the mind to the ideals of spirit you do not realize yet.  Your psychic ability helps Ron a lot and he thanks you for that as you do hear things that makes him look twice on his own personal observation about people and their interactions in learning conceptual thinking.  You can fuse on Urantia if that is what you ask for.

“WENDY WINTER - Wendy, you procrastinate so much you worry us.  First you are all for things and then you are not and a lot of time passes between then and coming back to spiritual growth which you excel at.  Ron recognizes that type of growth as he is full of it himself and we worried that he would just shave off the best and leave the rest for the mansion worlds.  You should not cherish anything but your own efforts Wendy.  Today, unlike the others on this list, you are completely DONE WITH ALL OF YOUR CIRCLES.  You are now entered into the tenth of the forty-two circles abouve the seven psychic circles of original personality tests in the material realm on Urantia.  You could fuse easily but you have never really asked for it and you have never really been involved with Ron enough to know or even ask how he prepares for transmissions that leave the rest of you wondering how he does it.  Using me is a good example of his request to be able to list a few of your names and give you an analysis of your prospects for fusion on Urantia.  To do so gives you great worth on the Mansion Worlds immediately and of great worth to Salvington at the same time too.  Be assured you could fuse tomorrow if your Adjuster understood in your prayers to request his fusion with you.  Ron would be overjoyed to announce you among the most fortunate of humans on the planet group of five so far.  Be asured you know how, but you get lazy because you know the routines of work and love and making history so well already.  I rest my case.

“PRONTO - You are unabashedly stuck in your fourth Psychic Circle.  You are too young to know the high power of spiritual progress just yet, but you work hard to bring it to you if you cn just get a hold of it for yourself.  Ron went to great lengths to clue you in when answering your first set of questions.  He saw the second set but you removed them for some reasons, and you are preparing a third set for me which I cannot answer since they deal with Infinity and so on and Ron never broaches me with those questions, but how I am related to what he calls the System of Infinity.  Read what a system is and you will see why he asks it that way.  You are quick to learn but have not yet established the foundation upon which to build your world view.  Ron has a world view that would knock your socks off if you could get him to lecture everyone on who is what in this world and what they have to offer their own growth for future spiritual expansion.  He belives that most people are excellent human beings but so stubborn of spiritual issues they are never curious for what they are taught on Urantia that God hardly matters in practical terms for one’s life to develop at all/ You will remain in your 4th Circle until the cows come home unless you stop and bend down in humility to the Lord and confess your weaknesses and ask for remediation.  You will be surprised how quickly you will advance then!  Your chance for fusion on Urantia is excellent but you must prepare for that much better than you are doing now.

“DOMINICK O - - - Finally we have a man here who is ready to fuse the moment he can find the time to transmit again!  Dominick that new job is fun and wonderful to you, but do not disregard talking to Ron and listening to his prattle over jobs he has had and how they all wound up ruined by people who were pretending to be friends but could not sustain him in his need for practical applications of his time to material problems.  He never failed to perform well but he lacked the social skills to keep bosses happy with his performance alone.  You Dominick, are in the Third Circle and just arrived there a few months ago.  You will stay in the 3rd for a few years and then move rapidly to your final Circle in about ten years as we forecast it now.  You need to understand you are quite capable of fusion on Urantia, and Ron sees something in you he sees no where else and cannot name it, but I can: You are fortunate Dominick to be one of the fuew on Urantia who sees the world as Ron does and he wonders how you are so well spoken with so much to do and figure out yet.  He is looking forward to using you in York if you ever wish to go there and earn your living with the elect, for all who are fused will come to York in the capacity of people who directly work with the Magisterial Sons and Jesus as all will concentrate on this location to wield the mighty sword to cleanse Urantia of its sin and iniquity.  Dominick, spend time where you can find it in prayer and ask for Ron’s help where you will allow him to help you, as he is an excellent arbiter as we all have learned watching him for the last few years on this site.”

“I am the Consummator of Universe Justice as well as to the Destiny of the Master Universe.  Good day.”

Ron - There is more to say here, but I am stopping this transmission only because it is long already.  Thank you for listening.  R

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

niant2

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2018, 03:16:38 PM »
@ CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY AND JUSTICE

I would like to take this moment to thank you personally on the progress on the state of the " Psychic Circles " of some of my brothers and sisters that I esteem a lot, ..., thank you for this information and I find it very interesting.

???   (   I would have love to know about my case my dear Consummator of Universe Destiny and Justice,..., I think I missed the boat again!!!   )   :-[

Thank you Ron for sharing this !!!!  ;) 8)  
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 12:04:49 AM by niant2 »

Pronto

• Thanks
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2018, 07:25:34 PM »
Dear CoUDJ,

I'm both happy & satisfied with your description of my spiritual standing, I have so many things to say and so many questions to ask and so many spiritual experiences to share, but I need to be careful not to offend Admin and Michael of Nebadon, for fear to be banned, therefore do I find it necessary to remove some posts I deem to be designed in a rude way.

Father knows what I'm doing and Father knows I'm terribly working hard to advance in the psychic circles. Should I have an opposite opinion of what can be posted on this forum, I will not let it know, but so far I do recognize I'm stuck in my fourth psychic circle.

Indeed, I posted 10 other questions to Christ Michael yesterday, but after several readings I found them too rude and finally removed them but meantime I asked myself: "What will be Ron's reaction if he reads these questions?"

Just one question tonight if I may to You CoUDJ:

The Isle of Paradise was a sphere in its beginnings, and went through up and down pressures by Father from above and the Unqualified Absolute from beneath. And this flattening process lasted for billions over billions of years to finally be flat as it is today. Where was the Eternal Son at this time as both Paradise and the Eternal Son came up simultaneously?

Pronto, I am not going to involve the Consummator on this one.  First of all my friend, Paradise did not start out life as a drop cookie.  Betty Crocker does cookies that look little round brown things and you drop them on your cookie sheet and they flatten out into small planetoids to eat.   Paradise flashed into existence exactly as it appear today, and is so large it would fill an equivalent universe the size of time and space and may be even larger than that.  We do not tour guides to confirm that for us yet. 

At the same flash appearance of Paradise there also appeared the Eternal Son, in person if you do not mind.  There was no Unqualified Absolute until there was an Infinite Spirit, did you know that?  I suggest you go back to your drawing board and clear your mind for some good study in your Urantia Book and prepare yourself to truly learn how it all began.  Best wishes!  Ron

If You say that both Paradise and the Eternal Son are existential, which means they have no beginning, then what was the Eternal Son doing while both Father and the Unqualified Absolute where flattening the Isle of Paradise?

Thanks Ron and best regards to my Lords from on High .

Pronto

« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 12:19:45 AM by Ron Besser »
... as the Sun is setting, I wonder where are the Days of Yesteryear.