Author Topic: Pre'Mtor and Mother Spirit on Mind Training and more  (Read 388 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Pre'Mtor and Mother Spirit on Mind Training and more
« on: March 09, 2018, 05:28:57 AM »
Speakers: Pre’Mtor and Mother Spirit
Subjects: Mind Training and Work in Areas of Mind to Receive Revelatory Inputs
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 09/03/2018 6.03am and Later at 7.08pm (AEDT)

Pre’Mtor:

“There is nothing really except in more doses that precipitate in you. Keep it to yourself as it relates well with you.

“Deity Absolute is presently training your mind, you will feel fatigued at most and that is the reason for unusual tiredness.

“Know this is not unusual to be of interest by such a deity who is taking interest in what type of minds are developing here on this sphere as yours and so few of you have.

“Mind types of the level of maturity that is evident is rising rapidly on Urantia and it is for this reason why so much interest is abounding in how they arrive at that at such velocity as is happening upon Urantia at this time.

“Mind types, family types are entwined with the work of the Adjutant Mind Spirits as well as the work of the Thought Adjusters who accompany their wards to achieve development of survival importance…..”

[transmission cut off as I had to go to work and after work the following from Mother Spirit made more sense to me and she would like to share this with you all]

Mother Spirit:

“There is a time and place for everything and all in all good experience can be cherished for it. So what do I mean by that, it is this: live your lives as you have it in the fullest sense as you gain so much more in ascertaining what it is that have meaning and value to you. In appreciation of those moments that engender a happy streak, a joyous burst that brings out more that is good in you. You are good. It is in those moments that capture a ray of what you are as you respond to it in a touching way.

“Keep it light, keep yourself in with what you are good at doing as your heart is where you wish to place the energy in doing good. That is very much a part of your natural course of action as a one who loves the Father. You see it all the time as you do it as it directs you in the way of righteousness as befits your will in with the will of the Father.

“I am Mother Spirit and I direct Sue in this path she is to take as is now my task to recircuit her in her mind-type in further work in revelation as it may occur to her in due course.

“Sue’s mind-type has the Deity Absolute’s interest in that I am actively involved in her mind as we speak. There is more in this than what I can speak to and I leave it there for now. Sue knows what I speak to and this is a developing work she permits me to be here with her and most of my work will be done as she sleeps. She will receive revelations in her rest times, you may like to call them dreams, but I find that is not what Sue will be getting. They are more to do with insights and conceptual intrusions in her part of her mind that receive visual inputs facilitated by her Adjuster in tandem with my work in ministering those inputs.

“Now it is encumbered upon Sue to be aware that I, Mother Spirit, along with the Deity Absolute that we will be taking Sue to task over much of these inputs. She is completely aware that it is her Adjuster that is the facilitator in all that is to be transmitted in and to her in different bursts of inputs in accordance to what she can handle at any given time during these processes she receives.

“This is enough to say, that much is now getting through to Sue that has her truly reinventing herself as a personality that requires a burst of a hose to wash away the scum that masked so much of what she is truly to be as a radiant beam of light, pretty much like the sailors see from afar off shore on a dark night.  So there, like descaling a mouldy boat to see the finer details of a solid piece that holds well in all weather that one and most can be when under the weather as it so happens on Urantia.

“”Now this my dears: know it in yourself. There is a knock on your door. Listen to it. If you hear it. Open it. You should know who it is that knocks only on your door that only YOU can hear it.

“This is Mother Spirit and I chime out now as I must allow Sue to get much rest as all this work is now to be getting underway in her. May you all have a good day and be prepared as Jesus is preparing himself for a day that will knock your socks off. Ahroom”

End.

[AhroomAroom - a sacred word - I bow to the sacredness in you(similar to namaste)]

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Pre'Mtor and Mother Spirit on Mind Training and more
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 08:30:19 AM »
Mother Spirit and Sue. Thanks for this most intriguing reception and information.   In Mother Spirits comments to you Sue I especially tuned in when she stated :

“I am Mother Spirit and I direct Sue in this path she is to take as is now my task to recircuit her in her mind-type in further work in revelation as it may occur to her in due course."

This entire subject of  installed circuitry is so  fascinating and I have always  wished that  we could have a detailed discussion and explanation of  how this all works.  Who, how and what kind of circuitry is available for humans and  how is it determined and the different "families" "mind types" and when are the conditions ripened  that are gifted by Mother Spirit and Her Administering Adjutants.  I often think of Ron and all of the many circuits and other types of installations that have  happened to and for him since he represents and demonstrates more than any other living human just what  can be accomplished by such dedication to the doing of the Father's will and forsaking so much in order to have accomplished all  he has been able to do with Spirit.

I really appreciate  your reception and hope we can learn more about this fascinating subject that affects all of lus and even more so in the coming months and years as Jesus comes, as more fusions for mankind are accomplished and as these Missions are made public for all eyes to see and bare witness to and with.    Thanks again....LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 11:29:49 AM »
Yes, indeed Larry, this mind circuitry is an interesting subject and I think that if it has to be explored and developped further within a discussion, I suggest doing it under the « Fusion » category, newly created by Ron, since, in my opinion, the two – mind circuitry and fusion – are intermingled, they go hand in hand. As there are different types or kinds of fusion, so it is for the mind circuitry and as much as one can use a mind circuitry at a certain level without fusion, it is as much helpful for the mind to connect to a circuit while in fusion. I may be wrong. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 01:30:20 PM »

York, PA
March 08, 2018 at 1330 hours

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
“This is a discourse than belongs under the Fusion category NOT. I say that because Ron read Sue thoroughly and cannot get why Clency says what he says. Larry is okay but diffuse because he recognizes what Mother Spirit is getting at with Sue but fails as Ron does, to provide himself with a good summary of Sue’s remarks and the off hand remarks that Clency has.

There are Six Mind Types
“Ron has asked me to summarize an old exercise we did here at least three years ago on mind types. We explained then there are at least six mind types on Urantia at present, and these six mind types were being delivered into a major change by the Deity Absolute on Urantia, and that is to preserve mind better on Urantia than it currently has.

One is Becoming Extinct Leaving Five to Evolve
“Of those six mind types one is becoming extinct because you do not have to use it anymore to grow spiritually on Urantia. That leaves five (5) mind types working on Urantia and they are all contiguous to mind fusion with the attending Adjusters inside.

Type III Minds Are of Interest to the Deity Absolute
“The Thought Adjuster evolves with you. He cannot though figure you for evolutionary changes until you make them. AS a result mind types on Urantia tend to bunch up in categories that are not helpful to the lives these mind types appear in. Ron and Sue have a Type III mind. Clency has a Type IV mind; Larry Gossett has a Type V mind; and Lemuel is like Ron with a Type III mind. Dorian has a Type IV and Pronto has a Type II. Type I is becoming extinct. Type III minds like Sue, Lemuel, and Ron have, can be brilliant and are very rare on Urantia, and that is why the Deity Absolute wishes to advise all in Nebadon, that Urantia must be saved to export these Type III mind types to the rest of the universe. Type III minds exist only on Urantia and Panoptia and one other planet to join them in the new Planetary System called Triagra.

Extinct Type VII (7) Minds Thanks to Hitler were the Original Agondonters on Urantia
“As a result of this inquiry by Sue, Ron takes the liberty to review the old sessions about mind types and discovers that we listed a type seven mind and that it was so rare no one could ever discover what happened to it. Hitler purged those who had a Type VII and it is now extinct, as the Type VII mind could hear without seeing and that is what the Type III and Type IV minds can now do. In other words Agondonter status is first achieved on Urantia by Type III and laterally by Type IV minds first and the others learn from these activities by association. Type 7 minds are gone because they originally arrived on Urantia by the Nodite population that rebelled against Urantia and later was disqualified by the Father who disagrees that Hitler saw to the very end of them by killing so many Jews off in his rage against humanity. In any case today Type 3 and Type 4 fill in where Type 7 started the entire idea of montheism and then died out for other reasons than Jewish pogroms.

THE DEITY ABSOLUTE SPEAKS:
“Clency writes, ‘As there are different types or kinds of fusion, so it is for the mind circuitry and as much as one can use a mind circuitry at a certain level without fusion, it is as much helpful for the mind to connect to a circuit while in fusion.’

Adjusters Have Circuitry Separate from Mind-Type Circuitry & They Stay Separate
“That is so confusing to Ron and even to me. I suspect Clency knows what he trying to say but he does not say it. Adjuster circuitry has nothing whatever to do with mind types and its own circuitry. Adjusters in fusion impose their better circuitry on mind types but mind types do remainthe same until spirit status is achieved and then spirit mind is superior and takes over and no circuitry is involved. What mind types are is that they are designs that process thought differently from other mind types, and as a result can reach conclusions faster or easier than another mind type can. Mind types have varied considerably on Urantia due to rebellion and the disaster of Adam and Eve and their default before better mind types had a chance to evolve on Urantia.

Exceptions on Urantia is Adjuster Imprints on Sue, Ron, and Lemuel
“Clency you need a small course in English to help with some of this for you. Your really tried to explain the idea that mind types are one thing but circuitry of the Adjusters is another formation, and that just does not come out of your statement as you placed it here. It is true that Adjusters use their own well defined circuitry that connects to all the mind types, but they are seldom able to imprint their type of circuitry onto a mind type brain on Urantia. I am the Deity Absolute and I can tell you that Ron Besser and Sue and Lemuel are Type III (3) minds and each of them are imprinted with their Adjuster’s mind circuitry itself. That is very rare to have happen. This Adjuster imprinting on mind type circuitry in them enhances the value of their mind type but does not embolden Ron or anyone else to say they know anything more than evolution has provided him or Sue or Lemuel. Larry and Amethyst will have these imprints if they develop well in the future.

The Yellow Race and all of Philippines Are Type V (5) Minds
“I am completely agog that Ron finds this so clear all of a sudden and I am delighted to have helped that become clear, as none of you on Urantia understand that different kinds of minds go about the business of living quite differently. The yellow race including all Philippines are Typoe V (5) minds and are related to the Nodite type minds of the past and tend to congregate only to their own types for well being and safety.

Besser-Fusion Modification Has Good Changes for Urantia if Used by Adjusters on Urantia
“I am the Deity Absolute, and I advise Clency that fusion types are not known on Urantia at all until Ron Besser needed help int his area and Father fused him experimentally, and it worked so well it has been extended in precision to other people on Urantia, and we think this may be the answer to help Urantia from falling back to the Middle Ages when only three mind types predominated on Urantia without specification to their types, none of them exists today. The social repercussion of thme dying out was to build a civilization that has no more input to God than they did but has much more of resources than could have even been dreamed about then.

Revelatory Dreaming By Type III & Type IV, Minds is for Ron, Sue, Lemuel as Types 3 & 4 are Developing That Facility for Future Use for Homo Spiritus

“I am now Michael of Nebadon, and Ron has a bright spot on all of this as he sees Sue reaching for how she gathers revelatory information through dreams as an invention of Type III minds to offset the lack of other mind types to program inventions better and thought processing much better than it currently may do. I am one of the few in Neabdon who believes that the mind that Ron has is simply Type III gone amuck and then settles down into a new type of mind we have yet to categorize. I cannot tell without the help of the Infinite Spirit and He has nothing to say on any of it for the time being. The mind of Ron is similar to some of your great thinkers who are calssified now with minds that have gone extinct. Einstein had a Type II mind but never got out of that classification through Adjuster contact like Ron or Sue or Amethyst have.

“I am Michael and I, with the Deity Absolute, have a lot more to say on this subject when there is more proper preparation for it to flower forth. Meanwhile we wish you all a good day. Michael.”

MOTHER SPIRIT -
“I add this briefly. Ron is working hard to get these posts to be read easier and better and is adding titles as subjects to help clarify statements in ling form underneat those titles. I full admit they are much easier to read and help anyone understand what is rightfully addressed in the paragraph beneath them. However they can detract in longer statements and I reserve the right ot prevent this title invention if required later on. I detract that only because Ron is fully empowered to write as he pleases and we will not get upset with titles if they are used judiciously as used above for there is a lot of concentrated information in this post and that is usual for this mind to see it to be so required to get the details across on a very difficult subject to understand. We will see how you react to this mode of transmission for understanding and will report back shortly. I am Mother Spirit. Good day.”

Ron here - Just a brief statement too. I am hardly able to keep up with so much information coming forth from the Deities and their Staffs and I am sure I need to keep these posts in some sensible order, but I have long ago given up trying to fathom what order they use as I see none but try to keep order somehow. In any case doing labels is intensive and a lot of extra work as the titels require a summuary of what is to be written below those titles. I contend they are becoming more and more necessary and should be used in a post of more than two pages long. This one is three pages long and would die of disinterest if we did not show the varied points being made about mind and what are really mind types who figure out things by different kinds of logic as there is no such thing as a universe logic to process ideas. Let’s see what spirit decides about my ideas for writing posts with this title method much more than normal. I thank you all for your petience and time to get out of what they say as best you can.

Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - “I this Ron I am delighted for your trail usage and I am curious too if this makes a big difference in readability of long posts. Good day. Mihcael.”
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Dorian

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2018, 08:53:14 PM »
Well Ron, Michael and Mother Nebadonia,
I can honestly say we shall never starve for food for thought.  This was a very interesting post to say the least.  Thank you Clency for your statement that brought about this delving into the mind.  I found it so interesting.  Reminded me a little about the UB's expose on the different brain types.  So very thought provoking.

Just my comment,
Thanks again.
Dorian

TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2018, 09:12:43 PM »
This mind (TrinitiLuv) is spongyly soaking up all of these most welcome word montages.  Thanks to all.
TrinitiLuv - 9Mar2018 - Washington DC Metro Area, USA

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2018, 01:44:38 AM »
Many thanks to you Ron for this « exposé » (well detailed explanation) and the way it is shown with sub-titles that make it easier to digest, although I have to go over it again, at another time, to have a clearer idea. Anyway, I save it in my folder for future reference.
For now, I just want to say that the following quote : « they ( mind types ) are all contiguous to mind fusion with the attending Adjusters inside. » is what I mean in my post above, but with some nuances that make it ambiguous. I am sorry for that.
However, I have a question : How do you categorize, by their level of importance, the five different mind types ? Is it from one to five or the way around ? Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2018, 05:54:43 AM »
To Ron, Michael, the Deity Absolute and Mother Spirit, I am taking this all in and letting what you have to impart take hold in my thoughts. I am most appreciative as it is so helpful in the work here. Of course there is more to tell on the subject as Michael and the Deity Absolute admits and the further posting Ron has written, in the other thread is adding more light to the above that is developing. I apologise for not responding earlier as I wished but had to go to work. As it goes after work, I get so tired and fatigued I could not even function. I write this briefly as I feel the need to go to bed to sleep right away. This is creeping up on me these last few days and I notice how draining work in my workplace can be on my whole body and all, when I'd rather be typing up transmissions that may come my way in due course as it did to me yesterday.  Anyhow, I just want to say a huge thank you to Ron for laying it out so nicely with neat headings that have nuggets in them too! Thank you so much and to Clency and Larry and others for giving it a thought as to what it means for you.

Now I really have to go bed! Good night everyone! And may God bless you all! I say this  every night now and in the morning too with delight! :)

Ahroom....

Sue/7inOcean