Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ A sign of respect  (Read 84 times)

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger -
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ A sign of respect
« on: March 11, 2018, 01:27:11 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: A sign of respect.
Place: Girona Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time:  11th March 2018  07.26 Local  06:26 Z

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ A sign of respect
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 04:00:09 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

A sign of respect

Beloved/Lemuel : Our subject this morning is « A sign of respect », meaning to show respect for someone by demonstrating with your body the sign of respect. Throughout history and in all cultures, there are examples, there are traditions and ways of how to show respect. In fact, it is an innate quality when we show respect for someone who comes before us.

I am sure you all know the hindu tradition of putting your hands together and slightly bowing in front of the person and to say : NAMASTE, which means I recognize God in you. May be you think it is a strange title or subject we are talking about this morning, but in fact, dear brothers and sisters, it is not.

Let me assure you that very soon you will come face to face with Celestial Beings, the Beloved Melchizedeks Family and some of you will be working alongside them, shoulder to shoulder so to speak, and on first meeting you will automatically want and express your respect by slightly bowing your head.

In other situations the respect can be shown and is shown in different cultures by not only bowing the head but by bending the knee. Again, this is an innate ability for human being to bend the knee and bow the head before someone of higher authority, superior authority.

May be you will find it interesting to note also in the animal kingdom where there is superior authority of order in a pack of wolfes, just an example, one will always lie down on his back with paws up in the presence of other dog or wolf. So this is animal instinct and we are of animal origin.

This is why I say and repeat, this is innate in us to show respect when we are in the company of someone of higher authority. There is another way of interpreting this, remember you all have your Beloved Father Fragment indwelling you and it is that impose from your Beloved which will cause you to bow your head and in certain circumstances bend your knee before someone of high authority.

It is not a symbol of surrender or belittle yourself before someone, it is not that at all. It is your desire, and in fact it is your need to show the utmost respect for this person standing before you. You bow your head or you bend your knee, depending on the circumstances.

So, our talk this morning is about showing respect and we know that all of you here on the forum are aware of this and when the time comes and the time is coming very shortly where you find yourself in such situation where you will have the desire to show respect to someone.

Remember, in fact, there are very few of you here on the forum, there are throughout the world of course, but there are still very few ground troops, but there are many thousands of Melchizedeks here as I mentioned before. Some of you, ground troops here, will be working alongside them and learning from them.

It is such an opportunity for all of you and you will show respect and that is exactly as it should be. They will have great respect for you, human beings, the last of the Agondonters who are here dedicating your life to be at the Father’s busness and the Missions.

So they will greatly respect you as well and love you beyond your understanding, so it is only right and fitting that you should all show your respect for them and so it is. Thank you for listening and we bid you all a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 09:19:00 AM »
Hi Lemuel, if I ever meet a Melchizedek or any other celestial beings, I will get on my knees and kiss his feet if he would allow me to do so. That would be the greatest day of my life, Domtia. 

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 12:00:31 PM »
 :D   Wowww ..., my dear brother Lemuel !!!

My beloved Melchizedeks Family, my door at home is open to welcome you and with my arms ready to caress you!!!

As our brother Pliktarious has so well express it: "...That would be the greatest day of my life..."

Thank you to you Lemuel and your beloved Thought Adjuster.    ;D ;) 8)
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.