Author Topic: Consummator of Universe Destiny - Who Is God? More Changes to Magisterial Msn  (Read 2146 times)

Allie

I have been following Michael of Nebadon's journey to become a superpersonal Deity.   I am aware that He has been given additional duties in preparation for God the Ultimate's work in the first two Outer Space Zones.  

I notice that very little has been said about Mother Spirit's role in this endeavor.   I know she is much more than a side-kick.   I think of them as equal partners.   Will we be informed of her part in this exciting future?

7inOcean

• View Profile
What happens to some of the Mortals of this Local Universe that has a Super Creator Son as unique as we have with our Father Michael, do some ascenders get handpicked to work in the new areas in some future age with our Michael Son? This thread is turning out to be quite revelatory in nature and I wonder what import it has for those of us to learn of this new development and what implication it has to our future ascension careers?

7inOcean

Ron - Hi Sue and thanks for asking the question.  Mother Spirit has fused me and I know not of any direct intervention that does with me or for me, but surely those in the morontia and spirit world who have fused with Mother Spirit, have changes occurring to their minds or form or both.  Do not forget that Mother Spirit is God the Supreme where Gaia and the Havona Supreme cannot access certain kinds of information.  I think this will result in those beings fused with Mother Spirit somewhat clairvoyant in the material and in the morontia having minds more like the System or Local Universe Supreme which we have never really talked about before.

MOTHER SPIRIT - :That is a very insightful question my dear.  Eat well soon as you are going to need all the energy you can get because the weather is turning rancid hot over your area again and it is dangerous heat too.  Store vitamins and minerals in your hide and make sure you complete your decisions about your personal life before time runs out.  You also must learn to be aside of the issues you are contemplating as you will cause a serious disruption in our plans if you quite which you are working on right now.  It is dangerous and fool hearty to get involved again and you could be in danger of a grand fight that could harm your physically.  Ron looks at you incredulously for even contemplating what you think you have to do but then throws his hands up and says women! I can't get their priorities ever!

"Those who are fused with me will experience a change in mind sets and the mature who fused with me will become more Supreme like.  Ron addresses something more sophisticated to know, and that is how does my super personal extension by the Infinite Spirit to universe-wide service move me differently there rather than in the Local Universe of Nebadon?  The answer surprisingly is that it does not make any difference I know about now.  But this new status is truly untried right now,  We must go now and I thank you for your question.  Mother Spirit. "

END    
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 02:19:12 PM by Ron Besser »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Yes, Allie, I have been informed of her new role too but have been so torqued by side issues coming in it never got posted.

I will let Mother Spirit update you herself:

MOTHER SPIRIT -
"I am to be used as the Consort to Michael as both of us are not super personal beings of the highest Order of Deity in the universe. I am useful as the sidekick as you report Allie, but I hold my own special reward as being honored by the Ancients of Days for nailing Lucifer to the wall and forcing his resignation and replacement by Lanaforge.  I did that by forcing Lucifer to recognize the Universal Father existed and that the Eternal Son was actually the one he had a fight with, not Uversa.

"Ron says he is really supposed by this report as he assumed Lucifer died not allowing any such knowledge of the Universal Father to permeate that thick head of us in spite of his reported brilliance.  It is also a fact that Lucifer and Caligastia made last ditch efforts to amend their constitutions and back away from the original Lucifer Manifesto.  None of this is reported in the ne Urantia Book, but Ron is going to be asked to write about the Lucifer Rebellion from his perspective and that is quite a time away yet, but he cringes to think he must write with very high standards as his Supervisor writes, Mantutia.  In any case there is no reason to worry Allie, my powers are equal to Michael's and even beyond to compensate Him over many areas of his intended operation through out the time galaxies as we like to say here on Salvington now.  Thank you."

Ron here - That is about what I had but the rebellion information is quite new to me and I wonder how that information plays into the mix of circumstances that still resulted in collapsing death of Lucifer and Caligastia I briefly saw in the tape the Ancients of Days allowed me to glimpse about  six years ago now.  That is it though as I know nothing more than what Mother Spirit reported above.  
Ron
(and that is signed for for Michael and many others who support these transmissions on the spot as they are asked for by people who ask questions on this forum.  Please step forward as it is becoming clear that I am being made available to answer lots of questions and we need questions to form pods of new revelation.  Please consider doing so now.  Thanks Ron)
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Dorian

I have a question for you Ron.  After reading all of these new revelations I started to ask you about Mother Nebadonia's position and if it changed along with Michael's but Allies question got that one answered pretty good.

My question is:  Assuming we reach the final stage as Finaliters, will these new revelations change that status in anyway?  What I think I am trying to say is, will we have a different or more major role in the formation of the administration of the OSZ's as Finaliters post Michael's new standing?   I hope I am making sense.  My old brain is trying to absorb all of these new revelations and I wish I could ask deeper questions like our brother Walt.  But I am who I am.

Thank you for any light you can shed on my question.
Dorian

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Dorian, you write a good question in a cork screw sort of way I have to snuff a chuckle reading it.  But I think I got the sense of what you are really asking by saying you right yourself by saying we are what we are and that destiny, you intimate, is assigned on that note and not what we know.
The fact you know about Infinity hardly qualifies you a destiny change to be cavorting with the Infinite paradigms of yore to begin with.  The fact you worked on this web site and with all it presents, does not intimate you will write Urantia Books in heaven for earth's like ours.

I liked your question because it was not direct but you already knew the answer to what you really wanted to know, and I am delighted to deal with this kind of interrogative anytime!  Thanks for your post.  Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "YOU Dorian are a smarty and you know it,  But you are also so danged hard to pin down and you know that too.  I note that Ron had a humorous moment reading you and was delighted to answer your real question and that is to be more formal about it, "why can't I be more like Ron and have a life full of writing revelation too?"  And the answer is that you will probably do that too, but you are so foot lose free and darn well supplanted by an excellent intellect you have a hard time deciding what you really want to do.  In the course of thirty years you have gone from blacksmith to crooner to house repairman to working in a big box store as a helper to people who are like Ron: how do I repair what I do not know how to repair?  You help a lot there and would be most welcome in Ron's home with broken this and that to be figured out how to repair too.

"In any case, your destiny IS INTERTWINED with Ron's and many others on this web site when the final tally is understood as to who goes where and for what.  I am interested in breeding souls and not in breeding great intellects but I pay attention to the child students I do raise as souls too.  In your case Dorian, you are very much like Ron and he will travel with you and others here in your final classes to be Finaliters. Good day!  Michael"

END

Dorian

Thank you Ron and Michael for answering my question that I didn't realize I was asking.  At any rate Michael was right on when he said I could repair things.  My wife used to call me Mr Fix it.  As there aren't many things I can't figure out.  My dad was a mechanic and could fix anything he worked on.  I guess I have a little grease and sawdust in my veins.

I am what you would call, "A work in progress,"  or "Still under construction."  Glad I gave you a chortle as you often do that for all of us.  I am also SUPER GLAD that Michael has a sense of humor.  I can't imagine what it would be like if he didn't.

Love,
Dorian

bradcooke

• View Profile
Hi All,

I love the comments being made and the revelations being given! And...I love the wit and humour being espoused! As one great man once said, and I am paraphrasing here: " We may not be handsome, but we are all the Lord has"!! or as the main man on the Red Green show said: "The ladies may not find you handsome, but they will find you handy!".
Domtia.
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

Allie

In my question to Mother Spirit, she answered that she received her own special award and was honored by the Ancient of Days for her work in the adjudication of Lucifer.   I don't know if people are aware that Mother was the Counsel for the Prosecution of Lucifer and others.

This award has been given to only one other Creative Sprit in all of the seven Superuniverses.   She is called Nebadonia and is now able to speak to all Courts in all Superuniverses as an expert witness.   She is now known as the Chief Universe Councilor of Time.

I am hoping that we will learn more about this moment in time that showed the heroism of our celestial parents.  

Blessings,
Allie

Don't hold your breath Allie.  Neither Michael or Mother Spirit know exactly what this new honor is as far as Deity power and unusual life decisions they must make too.  Perhaps in a few months, but right now things are too unsettled to give for sure answers.  Ron
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 05:20:08 PM by Ron Besser »

waforbes100

• I love You, Universal FATHER!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Beloved Ron,
would you believe it? I had started to become timid with thoughts that I was "overstaying (i.e. 'wearing out') my welcome" with questions that are none of my business! And then I read Michael's generous invite for more of these questions I was sure had become pesky!

Before I jump into this pool-sized bowl of candy, let me tell you that this new data (set of Revelations) is leading us to the Mother Lode! The response to my second question is no less wonderful than the perfect Valentine's Day - and that, my friend, is quite a glorious feat to experience!  ;D  I wax faint attempting to adequately thank the Gods and you for what I got in that response...my heart is filled and thrilled with gratitude.

NONETHELESS, that post has revealed and/or hinted at things which compel me to open a proverbial can of worms - i.e. questions that are most likely none of our business yet! Be that as it may, I shall with courage gather myself and risk being shut down for overstepping the bounds of this Magnanimous, Divine Generosity  proffered me. Yet I shall exercise caution with courage and first 'crack' (not swing) the door open...

1. [Question]: Preamble = The post/answer reveals that significant cosmic evolution has already taken place in the first two outer space zones ("planets and moons and a lot more things not revealed yet") > Query = Will the [future] natives of these two outer space zones be (a) carbon-based, (b) breathers, or (c) morontial?

Ron - I answer briefly because those are big secrets yet inside God the Ultimate. He tells me there will be material entities and that you and I could love them to pieces.  That is all I am given now.

2. [Question]: As these OSZ's (outer space zones)  are the domains of God The Ultimate, and home to absonite reality, will the natives there be (a) exclusively eventuated beings or (b) a mix of created and eventuated beings?

Ron -  As above, the answer is so here:  These are deep dark secrets and being created does not disallow one to be of the Ultimate, and being eventuated will never happen.  Being eventuated deals with concepts and ideas new and from the old Supreme failure to get the answer or add a better solution to old problems and even some new problems associated with the future and God the Absolute.

3. [Question]: IF there will be created natives in the OSZ's, will they be created by some version of evolution (perhaps different from that of the Grand Universe), or will they be created replete, complete and just lacking experience?

Ron - They will not have anything to do with evolution because the Ultimate is past that thanks to God the Supreme and his work in time and space.  Remember there is no time universes in the OSZs.  Also recall that the Outer Space Zones do not have a direct connection to the Supreme except you and me and the Supreme Creators: Michael of Nebadon and the Creative Spirit of Nebadon. and all of the other Creator Son and Spirit with what progeny they bring to the OSZs.  Since the OSZs are part of the Age of Expereince, in some way they will grow toward perfection as we do for the Supreme.

4. [Question]: Since Michael is now beginning preparatory training for His eventual OSZ assignment, what can He tell us about how will selected Grand Universe ascender-finaliters participate with Him (and other Creator Sons in the OSZ's)?

Ron -  You are right.  We humans will work with Michael upon his selection from all progeny that are human.  But do not forget that there are ascending angels, and Midwayers, and Midsonite beings an Magisterial Sons and Daughters. And more who will go out there with we humans too.  I also wonder and this is sheer speculation:  God the Supreme has thousands of Orders of Supreme helpers here on Urantia alone.  Do you think some of them being of the Supreme might be working the OSZs too?

5. [Question]: As Michael is now a "super Creator Son", how will His role differ from other Creator Sons in the OSZ?

Ron - How does a being who is universal differ from a being that only works locally?  Your answer to that will answer yourself quite well,

6. [Question]: Did Michael's achievement of becoming SuperPersonal provide Him His link to the CoUD?

Ron - Directly no.  But anachronistically, yes.

7. [Question-Plea]: Since last year, I have been profoundly aching to have at least some meager understanding of the "superpersonal"...Alas! I am left with virtually nothing beyond reading that "God, as a superperson, eventuates..." TUB 30:1.99, and "...it would be quite futile to attempt their description to personal creatures.": TUB 30:1.103; And yet, I make this PLEA - is there anything more at all that you or AnyOne can say, hint at, describe, assign attributes and/or similes/metaphors that can put (if only a little) flesh on what is hardly a skeleton of a concept in TUB?
JUSTIFICATION (for Question #7): Michael's (new-ish?) attribute of SuperPerson-hood seems key to His new configuration to the CoUD and the implications that such a configuration has for the mortals whom He now Son-fuses!

Ron - I would ask you to recall that the Eternal Son creates superpersonal beings only and they are describe more fully in the Urantia Book to help you come to terms with this classification.

But superpersonal has other defintions than what you can learn from referencing the concept of superpersonal when learning about the creation he makes available to the Father for ascension as we ascend too.

Michael of Nebadon exceeds personal attributes.  Remember personality the type we have and use is bestowed to us by the Father the moment the sperm penetrates the egg personality is bestowed.  But when a superpersonal being is created by the Eternal Son, it waits for personality bestowal either by the Eternal Son or by the Infinite Spirit.  Now in the local universes of time where the Eternal Son does NOT create his progeny, humans can sort os taste what it is to be a little super personal because Son Fusion and Spirit Fusion approximate something close to it.  Now I am Son Fused and Spirit Fused for reasons of State they do not tell me why, but I certainly can speculate that I may need some sort of superpersonal status to work in the OSZs too with Michael who is not superpersonal as well as person - do not forget that.  And he probably has other attribes of personality with Mother Spirit we have not yet heard about, and that is again for reasons of State.

But Walt, you also have to redefine your use of superpersonal as you suggest you use it in your question.  Superpersonal also simply means "above personal," and I think that is how it is taken in his new work because he must agree with the Eternal Son that his life in Nebadon is too circumscribed to speak with the entire creation of the Eternal Son, as it is almost all superpersonal there.  I agree with Michael that unless he tells me more I do not know more and I think you have enough to partially answer your curiosity on this subject.  Ron

I will consider myself most fortunate if I receive answer to only one of these burning questions. The questions are countless; I will say, at least for now, that restraint is a virtue! ;D

@Michael of Nebadon: a supreme thank You for the authorization and encouragement to submit questions that dare to take a peek under the covers. If I have instead stuck my entire head under the covers, I do most humbly apologize - and will carefully gauge how far am I allowed to query.

Thrilled With Anticipation & Gratitude,
Walt
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 02:28:52 AM by Ron Besser »

Dorian

Thank you Walt for your question #4 and thank you Ron for your answer.  I believe that is what I was trying to ask in my previous post and question.  Walt just puts it together better than I.  

Thanks again to both of you.
Dorian

NovaPrime

• View Profile
The first thought that comes to mind after reading on this thread is about bible thumpers and their destiny if they don't open up and wake up and get out of their slumbered existence- I mean I worry about those individuals that have chosen to blind themselves thinking they know what Light or Life is. It hurts me because I personally will not be able to help any of them. I was shortly in their midst and I left them all behind.
Which brings me to ask about my own capacity to be receptive to higher energies, spiritual vibes if you want and that I am impressed by the work Ron Besser is doing. I could compare Ron to Peter or Andrew among the Apostles' body while I'd see myself as one of the Alpheus twins, if that at all or just a passer-by having my life transformed-

We all receive the Adjuster in our childhood and are worthy of the presence of God within.
What is the part of the Consummator in the manifestation of the pre-personal Mystery Monitors in humans..??
I'm impressed by my ability to understand, or at least to follow up closely, the matters and subjects revealed here but.. Is that quality of understanding mine only or should I say it is more imparted and willed by the Adjuster..??

Our T/A, being pre-personal as the Consummator seems to be, I believe is the one thing that makes us able to access and process the information given to us here and from higher spheres.. thus I suffer when I think of bible thumpers.
Do their Adjusters know something about their fate even before they die..?? Or of any of us for that matter..?? Can fate be called an 'uncertain projection' by the TAs ..?? Or else, no one knows that because of the free will factor that grossly implies we are all basically unpredictable in a positive way..??  --mmm, perhaps I go too far and say nothing--

Lucifer didn't do us any good. And Judas Iscariot by his treason, shortened the days and years that Jesus of Nazareth would have been in the flesh in Palestine.
Oh!! how my heart shrinks when I think of what Jesus had planned to show us then..!! Tears to my eyes when I imagine the suffering instead the joy of our Friend -who could have taught us how to make the bible thumpers understand.-

I'm in your Peace..
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 05:00:01 PM by NovaPrime »
God is Love beyond belief..

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
NovaPrime - You do so well feeling intutively the stakes we play with to get well again. But first let me comment on your post.

Your write:
"What is the part of the Consummator in the manifestation of the pre-personal Mystery Monitors in humans..??
I'm impressed by my ability to understand, or at least to follow up closely, the matters and subjects revealed here but.. Is that quality of understanding mine only or should I say it is more imparted and willed by the Adjuster..??"

I answer fairly simply.  The Consummator of Universe Justice has bigger fish to fry then taking on the tiny aspect of a tiny creation called humanity.  That does not mean he tosses us off.  Not at all. for the Consummator does care care very much that our order of creations finds its place in the grand scheme of things, but he does not personally involved Himself with how our destinies are administrated and surveyed for future use in a future universe.  He sees us from the tippy top down, and is concerned that the Father of All gets the information He needs to prevail.  Yes Prevail!!  Now how does that show you His interest in Urantia today?  So far the Father has not prevailed!  The Bible thumpers are a terrible impediment to progress for the very thing they say they want and then go about it with such hamfisted determination we see their devastation coming too!

THE CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY AND JUSTICE (If you do not mind that either)

"I am using this forum for myself now and not for any justice or precision of philosophy, but you NovaPrime hit the nail on the head as Ron calls it by becoming a true sycophant of the House that Jack built by releasing a post Ron cannot let go by without speaking to my view of the Master Universe as it happens to be a Grand Universe right now being only time and space universes in totality at this point.   We write this unstable yet as the morning is not kind to ron at the moment and he understands the problem quite well, but you NovaPrime exert considerable influence over Ron and his thinking patterns because you question them and you should.  Ron has your interests at heart but sees no point to realizing that others see things differently in these important issues of who is who.

"At best we learn that Ron hears the voice of the Consummator of Universe Justice now and finds it harsh and unkind but workable.  He also dislikes people who say one thing and do another and no one on this forum does that worse than a few of you who know each other as that kind of person.  Besides this not an answer to all of you but to Ron to stop interfering with a process I prefer to let run without comment so you can learn at the knee of an individual who understands most everything there is to understand and then says nothing to clear certain fears Ron gets over using anyone to explain anything since he has no particular view of censorship except to keep the peace.  Now that is worthy of a transmit all on its own, but NovaPrime you must realize you can never be Ron or vice versa as you are both set on a course that leaves us wondering what in the world do we do with individuals like yourselves who are being so well educated in universe ways that you cannot see the humanity beneath you compromised to the point of death.  I am also confused how Ron mitigates problems by shoveling them into a bay like a coal hopper and then removes them by fiat as unnecessary to his need to keep things on the up and up for all of you not to have to deal with arguments about what ever you think of at the time.

"I am now Michael of Nebadon, and Ron shows no objection to being pulled before you in a harsh light because he also understands that nothing works without leadership and leadership sometimes has to be arbitrary to keep things flowing progressively.  The Consummator of Universe Destiny is both Michael, and the Father of All, and the Circle of Infinity and is a breast plate much like Megatron used to be before we retired that name so Ron did not always confuse Him with Majeston, the Reflectivity King of All things reflected back to high Deity when they need to know for sure who is doing what.

"I hold all of you well enough to point out that all of this deep blue is because the software does not work well when it is asked to something different, but Ron compromised enough not to hold me up speaking to you and writes in deep blue.  In any case the use of the time this morning is to press you all for one quick understanding:  The Consummator of Universe Destiny is not leaving as He told Ron this morning that Urantia is now a test case about how to make the Father PREVAIL!  How do we do that?

"NovaPrime seems to think it is Bible thumpers at fault who are so self satisfied they destroy Urantia Books when they find them and tear down the walls of the Easter Germans because Regan believed fully in the Holy Ghost of retribution and still prevailed in spite of the Host of Angels who were afraid tearing down the wall would result in world war III.  It did not and Regan is smiled about today for that work and we now sight the Universe Destiny Master, the Consummator for one last speech on this matter before he leaves briefly to determine why Paradise is so hush hush on certain matters of State that Ron feels are left unattended to settle forthrightly:" (Michael)

CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY AND JUSTICE SPEAKS DIRECTLY:
"I speak this directly through Ron who does not mind constructive criticism and wants to learn how to correct his faults too.  He works hard to maintain this forum but sees it lasting very little more for several reasons:

1 - The forum is be-leagued by people who prefer to sit back and just read their futures.  That is understood but it is self defeating and he is aware Deity dislikes static encounters that get perpetuated by people who do not bother to think at all on such matters as to what they do that is detrimental to themselves.

2 - We also realize that Ron is so paralyzed with mishaps to him that we caused we now must make amends and throw him off the horse we hold him to and release him from the pain that has caused so much angst with Michael of Nebadon and the rest of the universe and it is amended slowly as it is a slow process to get a wrong corrected from this side of existence.  This is not meant to make you feel sorry but meant to make you understand there is not much left in the mind of Ron to move things in mightily ways again as we are in charge of that youngster now and he obeys quite frequently and well and fights the personal insults he gets from none other than the Urantia spirit adminsitration who thinks he should be dismissed immediately and be removed from their sight--  I am referring not to Machiventa Melchizedek but the Urantia Foundation which is out to make mischief out of Ron who a warning shot over their bows two days ago and got them hopping mad.  You need to understand that Ron is no shrinking violet and he means what he says to them: 'You are doomed because you are a bunch of piss ants who do not know what you are doing.'  They bitterly resent them and we understand why as Ron does but listen to this:

"Two nights ago Ron received an email from the broadcasting arm of the Urantia Foundation.  In that email they ballyhooed that Jesus was to be studied from the perspective of his last morontial visit to his Apostles before he went on to his work in High.  We note the capitalization is our request to use this time, and that is because High refers to the Father Himself, and Ron never fails to provide capitals when referring anything to the Father's attention.  He decided to respond to the notice forthrightly and transmitted Jesus to them to warn them that jesus was not just an object of study, but that he was also returning quite soon and we affirm that here.

"When they received the transmission from Ron that night, they saw it first as a hoax, but then saw the Universal Father tag the email with a complimentary message of the same affirming Jesus was returning quite soon, and the Chief, most a Mo Seigle type, flew into a rage!  The rage was over the effrontery of Ron to use a simple email announcement to claim the Second Return and how dare he use it just when they were ready to go on the air with the pampered spokesman declaring all was well and that the time of renunciation of social values of sex and murder was under control by Thought Adjusters!

"I make this statement to revise your thinking:  no one has a Thought Adjuster strong enough to stop a murderous mistake!  Thought Adjuster countervail evil as reasoning and thought and Ron uses his Adjuster precisely that way and has saved himself much misery by brininging its advice into reality by doing what he should be doing and nothing else more.  In fact the Urantia Foundation has made it clear that Ron Besser is an anathema in its broadcasts with Derek S. and finds that young man a truant beyond redemption, yet they favor his work since he is radically disposed to Ron for no good reason other than he repudiates a friendship that made Derek uncomfortable for some reason.  In any case we see the trial of the Urantia Foundation point up by the very fact they were fully informed of the Return of Jesus properly and fully and without fanfare.  What happens next is anyone's guess, but Seigle likes legal action and looks for way to bring Ron down under a court order to do something about how bad Ron makes Seigle feel.

3 - This forum will last as long as it can.  It will last only as long as the right conditions exist for it to appear and then fall beneath the waves of idolatry and harsh reprisals of contending forces in the world for and against God.  You all know that the last word in the Urantia Book  is "GOD."  It really ends with the phase: '. . . human concept of God." and that we appreciate Ron as it leads me right to the idea that you are not the one we want to represent God, but you do so well we are not against using you to be with and be seen with Jesus in his rallies and talks before the public on radio, film, and/or television as the case may be.  For this reason Ron has held back a ten page transmission on how this may be afforded and we allow that it should be held back for now.  However it also needs released so Larry and Lemuel know their standing with what is to be done with the work of Jesus too by themselves.

4) This forum is taking its toll on the Urantia Foundation, for the Urantia Foundation finds its use of hyperbole as harsh and cruel at times, but also realizes it is Ron's work to make people HEAR God for a change and not their own worth and charges for the future as they see it.    I am the Consummator of Universe Justice too when I have to be and I suspect that MARGUL has a word or two now for all of you."

MARGUL, TRINITY TEACHER SON.
"I am Margul, and I am delighted we have a good morning after all since Ron is downfallen with crash after crash of plans to save this site he cannot get traction with anyone to make it clear they can do a mirror of this site without killing the bank account by merely replicating it under another domain name.  Ron asked if that was possible but got no satisfaction getting a good answer.  In any case Rom, this site will go down only if Michael lets it go and he may do that to keep it quiet during an extensive use of the broom to clear things away.

"You Ron have no idea how your humor permeates our responses to all of you since most of you who read these passages hear the humor bubble up once in awhile  and the CoUD is not subject to humor but sees how well it works in the dreadful climate of claim and counter claim by news media and the like.  You Ron find this so deleterious you hardly watch the talking heads without being angry at how short sighted they have become and rue the day they are shut down permanently since it takes your Magisterial mind exhibition without exercise further. 

"As a Trinity Teacher Son of some repute, the hour is striking for an end to the false and the huberous of a Donald Trump for sure.  The work of this site has been important and reminds us all that when something is done right it works, and the scoundrel called Michel Levasseur and his minions on a site he constructed to parallel this one must be taken down soon just for the simple reason it harbors the worst of the worst when it comes to Magisterial support and what they need from humanity to help them become fully recognized.  Jesus has no real purpose either other than to use his fame and mystery to attach to the Magisterial Mission itself and Ron just breathed that under his breath as we write this,  I extend one further kudo to all of you:

"You NovaPrime sparked quite a debate up here this morning with your post because Ron saw it quite important enough to interrupt his normal morning cursing at the world.  I take it we have mostly answered your concerns but Ron is quite sure some of you are slightly askew on the Conusmmator of Universe Destiny and now justice and we recommend you read that Glossary well as it is the best definition I have ever read of who the Consummator of Universe Destiny is and does."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -

"I am encouraging Ron to edit a very long transmit yesterday on the Urantia Foundation and post it.  We need that information out and understood.   I leave it to Ron to figure out how to get that in today.  Thank you. Michael of Nebadon."

END

NovaPrime

• View Profile
Ron:
These intellectuals we call bible thumpers and the ones who took possession of the UB and are now mismanaging it and what it teaches.. are of the same ilk.
They have no 'discernment'- None of them-

I cannot blame bible thumpers for the way things are or UB thumpers either.. but they have created a schism and abyss between them and the sincere truth seekers, simple people too. These thumpers have taken control of churches, institutions and even governments and have redirected thru the centuries the whole bulk of civilization to where it is now. To oppose them humanity, along with Lucifer, has adopted 'atheism'. They have blinded themselves because they cannot have any 'discernment' or anything close to it.

Nevertheless the 'thumpers' we talk about are not the worse but they have not helped our world in their little and sordid ways. They have created a wall for themselves and they are walled in.

If I had no discernment in me.. I'd be following who knows who in who knows what church..

I'm in your Peace..
God is Love beyond belief..

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thumpers, NovaPrime, are the ancient equivalent to the wise men of led who many were priests.  Priests are well described in the Urantia Book and it helps to reader some of those descriptions which I did to beef up my knowledge base to respond to you.

Today we do not have village or tribal counsels where the fate of the people in the tribe is talked about in particular.  In those very old days ago, the elders of a tribe or even of the city or town would holistically look at their shared problems and determine how best to take care of them.  Frequently in those councils there were medicine men and priests sometimes combined in one, and these individuals who fought to keep things much the same as they were for generations of known stability.  Bible thumpers can memorize but they cannot legitimize the past but to enforce it through group pressure.  If they are lucky they can do it through government; if they are priests too they can enforce it through scripture regardless of how well scripture says it, as long as it is old and embraced by a lot of people.  Here is a quite from the Urantia bout the problem though the thumpers present to modern civilization,  This quote says priests, but the modern equvilent without license is the born again who insists he is authority on how to deal with personal religion to the point of interfering with you and me and how we educate ourselves in life.

Urantia Quote:  90.5.7 "The priesthoods have done much to delay scientific development and to hinder spiritual progress, but they have contributed to the stabilization of civilization and to the enhancement of certain kinds of culture. But many modern priests have ceased to function as directors of the ritual of the worship of God, having turned their attention to theology - the attempt to define God."
On this site we have learned to socialize our interest in a primary revelation--  the fifth epochal revelation.  Our approach is relatively unique though in that we tend to look at the work of God as a way to understand ourselves and we personalize the revelation here as the theology of the transmission.  Some day we will be looked at as quaint as the Quakers and their down home participation in everybody learning to somehow do tongues.  But someday too many who join a list like this will also be fused and that will change the nature of a portending priest, not as born again through Scripture, but through the ideals of God centeredness.  The main difference between born-agains today and the tongue-practioners of the Quakers and of now the Baptists who predominate among those called born again, is that these things happen in slight remembrance of the Last Supper and its quality of celebration of contacting the law of spirit.  On this site and how we learn Who Is God is through no law but through the patience of the Deities of the Universe to speak directly to our souls and mind without reference to Scripture at all.

That will always separate the born-agains from the God Centered Man or Woman who shares the inner life with God and not the congregation and the peculiar celebration of life that the Church gets into today.

I leave it to all of you to decide the difference too between a radical born again chief who won't shut up about their spiritual experience through personality assimilation God therein, and the one like we have here on this list that is quietly learning to touch the Voice of Go with the inner being they will truly represent on high when they go from the flesh to the soul experience on the mansion worlds today.

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK  - "I remember when Machiventa Melchizedek wrote Papers 90 through 95 and asking me where to limit his criticism of the Priest.  I told him the exact line Ron chose to quote for you above.  Priests are so self satisfied they are fully aware of what rewards the Lord abides in every many who comes to him and leaves a place of worship with good intentions bt fails to follow though very well at all.  In fact we all do it, but the born-again Christian is a holier than thou personality that brooks no opposition and that is far from being a God-centered man or woman who can tell right from wrong easily and who can be a friend at the drop of a hat too.

"Man is too shallow to understand the forces that permeate him unless he is educated in epochal revelation.  But the man who follows the Priest without an epochal revelation to guide him, is bound to mislead the flock entirely into the dangers of authoritarianism and the like and that ends any sense of being an independent thinker and takes one into the abyss of personality faults described as a psychosis or a fetish and sometimes both.  I wish you all a good day.  Mantutia,"

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK -
"I speal lowly of the born again because they refuse to hear what is being said and counter every remark with a Scriptural quote and they need severe discipline to stop that and actually listen to what is said.  We are now given every indication that the mind of this transmitter is being pushed by the Thought Adjuster to remove it from the discipline of transmission to the heart of God in prayer.   I am Machiventa and Ron asked me to finish this in spite of the anomaly of mind he experiences right now and I shall.  We are deep in the woods of thought with this Transmitter and he feels heavy spritiaul pressure to leave me and hear what it is but let me finish this for NovaPrime, which is simply to say the time is here to remove all Baptist and others who espouse the born again tradition and learn from the hand of Jesus.  Thank you."

waforbes100

• I love You, Universal FATHER!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Beloved Ron,

I am thrilled at the answers afforded me; please accept my gratitude...I offer it in spades (despite its delay in arrival - my apologies, please). How fortunate we are!
Although the glossary has birthed some burning questions in me, I shall hold off for now as there appear to be more serious concerns and higher priorities, Above.

All Love & Gratitude,
Walt