Author Topic: Helpful Images  (Read 59 times)

• View Profile
    • Email
Helpful Images
« on: March 14, 2018, 03:06:53 PM »
In recent days  we have discussed the importance of the brain stem in the human brain and the Hippocampus gland in it's importance  and use in transmitting.  We all learn in so many different ways and I in particular like visual images to help me understand and to be able to visualize a bit better just what is going on in the process of T/R work.  
This morning while  I was working I started thinking about these two important factors and again when I got home and started my reception work in preparation for doing an extended reception as suggested by both Michael of Nebadon and Ron, which I  will do on Friday morning.  I am adding these links in case any of you also might find it helpful in your use of mental visualizations in uderstanding how and what is used  in our Spirit work.    I hope you may find this helpful    Larry
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 03:13:08 PM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

• Thanks
    • View Profile
Re: Helpful Images
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 03:35:41 PM »
Larry thanks for the link, I will add the following, the point is that there's still a lot to learn and discover over the prowess of our brain.
... as the Sun is setting, I wonder where are the Days of Yesteryear.