Author Topic: Above and Beyond the Call of Duty  (Read 157 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Above and Beyond the Call of Duty
« on: March 14, 2018, 12:23:34 PM »

Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Above and Beyond the Call of Duty.
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 14th March.2018  16:00 Local 

Above and Beyond the Call of Duty
MICHAEL OF NEBADON
 Good afternoon everyone.  I want to thank you, Lemuel, for receiving me whilst trying to have your 
usual siesta and to mention that your knee will heal very quickly and you will soon recover the full
use of your leg.

The time has come for all of you to perform your duty and we have faith in your ability and trust
in your sincerity to not only to do it but to go that extra mile, which is above and beyond what
may normally be expected of you.

Whether you are aware of it or not, your training here on the forum has produced such results,
that even we were not aware of such possibilities occurring. I am referring to the five people
here who are fused and to those who will fuse in the future. Be assured that all of you who have
made the decision to dedicate your lives to be about Father´s  business, will be called upon
to do your duty, as and when the time arrives.
I thank you all.  Good day!

NEBADONIA
As your Mother, I wish to encourage all of you. I love you individually and as a group here on
the forum and I know you are all capable of great works.
The hours and hours spent on practising and studying has produced the required results.
It only remains for me to say, "Well done",  now go to it and make us all proud.  Good day.

The Supreme Being
You will have read recently that I have taken over the overall task of supervising the Missions,
and I repeat, Missions, as there are more than one. I have,working alongside me, Margul
the Trinity Teacher Son and the Melchizedeks and all will be reported to The Trinity.

It must be understood that your individual strengths and weaknesses are known. 
We know how and when to use you in the appropriate circumstances and I wish to emphasize
you will not be alone. No matter where you are or what you are doing at any given time, you
will be accompanied, mostly by invisible forces, but there may be an occasion when the presence
of an incarnated Melchizedek is necessary. Remember this and take comfort in the fact that you
will not be left to your own devices.  Good day.

Lemuel
Hi, I hope you won´t mind if I stop here for today.  I have taken painkillers and I feel tired
so will rest for a while.
Anyway, I am feeling rather chuffed with myself as I have learnt how to incorporate some colours.
Clever me!
Good evening
Lemuel