Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Being in no-man´s land  (Read 160 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Being in no-man´s land
« on: March 18, 2018, 02:31:10 AM »
Speaker: TA/Lemuel
Subject: Being in no-man´s land.
Place: Girona Catalunya. Spain.
Date/Time: 18th March 2018  07:30 Local  06:30 Z

https://app.box.com/s/wt8ga8zaj5axnlpztucwn8uv2k78zuuc

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Being in no-man´s land
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 12:07:02 PM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission
Being in no-man’s land

TA/Lemuel : This morning, we would like to talk about « Being in no-man’s land ». I am sure sometime or other throughout your life you have felt lost. Perhaps, you have had the terrible experience as a child where for some minutes you lost your mam or your dad in some shopping mall or other and at that moment you were in what I would refer to as no-man’s land where you are totally lost and immediately also you become totally bereft and as a child you will panic and start to cry.

It is a terrible experience of course, heart-broke for the child, but it is such a relief when once again the child is reunited with his parents and soon all is forgotten. Now, as adults, you can have that experience as well, it is not quite the same thing at all of course, but many times you have feeling of total lost where you do not know where you are. You don’t know what to do, you do not know which way to turn, you are in no-man’s land.

There are many circumstances in your life that can produce that sensation, but my dear friend I can tell you the cause is always the same, you have lost the connection with yourself and that is why you are in no-man’s land. These feelings are more frequent when in fact you are proceeding on your spiritual path and time and again this feeling surges from inside of you where you seem to have lost everything and do not know where you are.

It is difficult to come to terms with this feeling at that moment because you do not understand what is going on. So let me try to explain. I want you to imagine a wonderful mansion with many rules, many servants. If you know the tv series « Down town … » or something like that, you know what I am talking about. What a wonderful place to live in, to own such a wonderful building, a palace and to have all the wonderful servants, beautiful furniture and fantastic garden.

Well, it sounds wonderful, is not it ? Painting this picture for you to understand is in fact your personal situation. You, yourself in the wonderful mansion, but the problem is, the master is not in control and has not been in control for many years. So you have a situation where the kitchen maid wants to be the gardener, the gardener wants to be the buttler, the buttler wants to be the master of all, the kitchen maid wants to be the chamber maid.

You understand what I am leading to. The different servants in this beautiful mansion are at a lost, they keep trying to usurp another servant of his position. In other words, all is chaos, simply because the master is not in attendance and so quickly, the servants become jealous of each other and they want to try each other job and as I say it is a chaotic situation.

Well one day, the master decides to return. He is being on an extended holiday and now he wants to return. So, he enters his home and immediately can see that it is in a terrible state where he does not lose his temper. He goes directly to his office and the first one he cause is the buttler. Now the buttler is very nervous, now that the master has returned and the master asks him the relevant question and the buttler answers.

After this first thing to do, the buttler in fact is relieved to know that the master has returned and he is in charge of everything as it should be and that he, the buttler, returns to his own position and so it goes down the line where the master interviews all the servants, forgives them what they have tried to do and convinces them that the only way you will be content is by returning to your original positions where you perform to perfection, where you have your job satisfaction, where you will cease to be jealous of another one’s position.

When you are lost, when you feel indeed you are in a no-man’s land, it is simply because for some reason or another you have tried to do or to be or to want something else that does not form part of your nature. So, by returning to your real self, learning your lesson to be in no-man’s land is not for you. You prefer to be at home and at home is with yourself.

When you think about it, a great mansion needs a great organisation for it to run smoothly, but there must be someone in charge and the servants must know their position and they must be qualified for that position and where they are that is when they feel tremendous job-satisfaction and pride in what they are doing. This is the same for all of you. Find it up what is your nature, what is it that you do best, what is it that you are here for, what is it that gives you the job-satisfaction.

Be yourself and be in connection with your real self and it is the same as saying the master who has always in fact been present in you, but you have not recognised before, because you were in no-man’s land but not any longer my friends. You are in a beautiful, a most wonderful mansion and it is your Beloved Father Fragment who is the Master of your house.

Turn to Him always, in all your needs. If you doubt go to Him, if you have questions go to Him. There is no need to go to the buttler first to ask permission. The Master of your house tells you : if you have a problem, you come directly to me and that it is as it should be. Nobody enjoys to be in a no-man’s land and so don’t go there, but if you find yourself there it is because you have left your own mansion and it is time to return to the Master of the house.

This is Lemuel and my Beloved, signing off for this morning, wishing you a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 12:25:04 PM »
Jesus Himself, I am sure, would have loved to introduce such a teaching in His parables to get to the idea of staying in one’s own place where one fits the best and not to try to do something which is not in one’s scope of capability. Thanks Lemuel. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 01:07:03 PM »
Hello Lemuel and your beloved Thought Adjuster, I loved this beautiful analogy between different people not knowing how to use their individual talents and acting disordered and in perdition because the "Master" is not present.

This is the importance of recognizing that we all have a particular talent and that we should look for it, find it and perfect it to the fullest,..., even more important to recognize in yourself the "presence of the Father" who lives in us and is our partner for all time and eternity.

As you stated: “...Turn to Him always, in all your needs. If you doubt go to Him, if you have questions go to Him. There is no need to go to the buttler first to ask permission. The Master of your house tells you : if you have a problem, you come directly to me and that it is as it should be...”

And : “...it is time to return to the Master of the house...”

I find this message very refreshing and acknowledging the importance of our friend and beloved "Personal Thought Adjuster" who only seeks to guide us throughout our existence on this earth and grow in spirituality,..., “the Master of the house”.

Thank you for this message, ..., very appreciate !!!!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 01:09:55 PM by niant2 »
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.