Author Topic: Meeting a New Friend  (Read 377 times)

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
Meeting a New Friend
« on: March 19, 2018, 06:48:59 AM »
Prepare yourself to meet the Melchizedeks!  

It will be love at first sight.   That is not my usual reaction upon meeting a stranger!

You will feel you have known them all of your life and will trust them as you would a deeply valued friend.

They project an energy signature that is pure joy.   The warmth of their smile will touch your heart and you will feel such relief that they have finally arrived!

When I asked him for his name, he simply said: "Machiventa!"
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Meeting a New Friend
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 10:37:08 AM »
Allie, your message was a delight and a true soul treat.  Just reading your words brings on a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.  Domtia!
TrinitiLuv // Royce // 19March2018 // Washington DC Metro Area

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 01:02:43 PM »
Allie, just curious. Do you mean that you meet with Machiventa in His incarnated form ? If it is what I understand, it is really great news. Keep it coming. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Allie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 08:41:51 PM »
No Clency,  I saw Machiventa for a short time in his morontial form.
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 10:54:56 PM »
In the old teaching mission many of those transmitters reported that when Machiventa Melchizedek entered to teach a lesson to the class, they experienced a spray of blue white light followed by a magenta organdy color and that was unique t o Machiventa Melchizedek.   I have experienced a deep blue-violet when Machiventa wishes to speak with me and then the magenta color too.  We transmitters who experience color are eaisly spoken to by this Melchizedek, but those who glimpse form are easier to speak to in the spirit than speaking to their physical form.  That has to do with attunement as Allie is genuinely in her third circle and while she argues she can't be and do what she says she can do, Machiventa affirms she is a third circle human ready to progress into her second circle shortly and that is as cloase as today or tomorrow or later this week or so.

Now Clency you are nearly done with your circles sso they tell me on high.  I spoke to you about your status and said that you were nearly ready to consider fusion if you just stop flowing your mind into the fantasy you get into over nuances of spirit contact you do afford.  Allie is correct that you should not take for granted she sees visible forms but glimpse morontial instances where she can identify her visitor or passerby.  I do nothing of either kind, but the Midwayers have shown me glimpses of their forms by projecting a picture of their forms under my eyelids when I blink.  I get a full studio portrait of them and they are so much like us in appearance I would not be able to tell them apart in a human crowd.

Now here is something interesting:  Allie is guided and under the care of Michael of Nebadon.  She gets fed energy and teaching through his staff and energy from the Creative Spirit.  It makes a big difference who and what spiritual agency directs your mortal life too, as Clency you and I are under God the Supreme, and that is because I am fused and you are close enough to bear watching for clues of an arising spiritual force in you that enables the Adjuster to fuse you in mind.  You could be our sixth fusion human if a few others do not beat you out.  Allie fights the entire idea and seems to be lost but that is hers to obey when the time comes as no one denies fusion when it is upon them regardless of how convenient or inconvenient that may be.
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Allie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 09:37:30 AM »
Okay, I accept the pronouncement of Machiventa that I am STILL in my third psychic circle.   But it will not be for long!   How many times does one have to surrender?  That is a rhetorical question and I am not looking for an answer which is probably "how high can you count?"

It is true that I am under the care of Michael of Nebadon.   He has been my Father since long before I was led to the Forum.  I have always adored Him.   The energy I receive from Him and Mother is what has kept me going.   But Walmart is not a good place to receive a shot to the Heart!   God bless those Seraphim!

I am not lost, Ron.   I have just gone fishing (with my Adjuster) in the Jordan!   I'm not going anywhere without Him!

Domtia,
Allie