Author Topic: Mantutia on the Work of Revelation  (Read 494 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Mantutia on the Work of Revelation
« on: March 20, 2018, 01:52:53 PM »
Teacher: Mantutia Melchizedek
Subject: The Work of Revelation
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 21/03/2018 4.13am(AEDT)

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK:

“Yes, this is Mantutia here and I wish to say something in regards to revelation as placed in The Urantia Book.

[a dialogue ensued re his work..]

“...What needs to be understood really is that there are a whole raft of material that did not get included in those Papers I was tasked with. Although, you may think they were beautiful and still are in themselves and you are right to say so, however, what is not revealed is still pending to be seen and that is to be further done in newer issues of revelation, both in the new second Urantia Book and other editions of work that will be submitted in due course. Revelation is ongoing, it does have its place in unfolding insight to inform you, the reader, of universal thinking and doing. I did not derive at some conclusion, as a writer, I was tasked to lay the law of what we know exists and permeates throughout the infinite universe. It is not what we see it as, but also of what are those potentials that lie in with all things to do with God’s plan in the massive multi-universe.

“I keep this brief as things get going with mission preparation, and revelation, has its part in and through those who can transmit and bring it to the eyes to see it in due course. I am Mantutia Melchizedek and I sign off for now and be assured more is coming to be made known in order to increase your mind in with the Spirit that you will all be attuning more and more with. I bid you a good day.”

End.                               

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mantutia on the Work of Revelation
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 07:20:41 AM »
Several times yesterday the  very word and concept of "Revelation" kept surfacing in my thoughts...it's meaning and just how the mind receives  revelation and  what our minds process and react with such revelation when it is gifted to us...individually, personally and how it affects mankind as a whole.   It's very definition :

a. God's disclosure of Himself and His will to His creatures.
the act of revealing or disclosing; disclosure.
2. something revealed or disclosed, esp. a striking disclosure, as of something not before realized.

I keyed the word revelation in the Urantia Book search engine and there is just so much written about revelation so I have highlighted a few for others  who are interested, especially regarding the 5 Epochal  Revelations.   I was always a bit surprised that they did not include Michqel 7th Bestowal as Jesus as one of the Epochal.  So many religious organizations have stood  by the the erroneous belief  that Revelation ended with the Bible and even the Urantia Foiundation seems to  not accept anything beyond the  time of  the Urantia Book released in 1955, which  to my way of thinking is why they are so relentless against Ron and any of us who are associated  here, since Ron receives  of true revelation and is  a Master Receiver in this day and age and into the future and as we hopefully can achieve similar revelation in the near future

Below I have included a few topics of interest dealing with  "revelations"....LarryG

4. The Gift of Revelation
92.4.0 4. The Gift of Revelation
5. Religion Expanded by Revelation
2. The Fact of Religion
3. Knowledge, Wisdom, and Insight

101.4.0 4. The Limitations of Revelation
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 07:26:29 AM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 11:44:19 AM »
Mantutia Melchizedek speaks:
"Larry, the Jesus revelation is acknowledged as epochal revelation.  It is so recorded by the fact that a whole dispensation was named after his Bestowal.  If anything is confirmed as epochal it is to be issued a certificate of approval by the Universe Father for doing the work of revealing the Father to man as a way to provide life a better and central loci for its existence.  You will find the Urantia Book lists all epochal dispensations including the fourth which Jesus created.

"Ron takes no exception to your statement he is a master transmitter, but prefers to simply be known as a transmitter first class as that is how he is accorded on Salvington today and exists as a human only.  The attempt to make him morontial on Urantia has utterly failed and a Creator Son visited him last night to remove certain leg and body straps from his body in order to allow it to return to normal which is far from the case today or lately.  This goes  to your situation as well Larry as your Crones disease is wafting back and forth too and it will not end as promised because we are reverting all humans who had life extensions back to normal in body types and specifications.  This means Lemuel must suffer the leg cramp thing again as Ron does bitterly at times.  No one understands  this decision better than Ron who lives in misery between two worlds, the material and the morontial.

MICHAEL
"I am Michael of Nebadon now.  Be assured all of you that I am deeply and profoundly aware of all these physical problems suffered by our fused group on Urantia, and we have to do something to help overcome them for all of you.  Crones disease is insufferable and curable but doctors do not know how yet.  All others are age related and Ron will not be prone to falling soon as his work is too precious to let go into the earth as a body no longer needed on Urantia.  He is needed in the material as much as you and Lemuel and Sue and Amethyst are needed too,  We conclude this statement to remind you that Mantutia is no longer directly affiliated with Ron as a Supervisor but as a Revelatory to his work on high which he has undertaken to help those who just do not understand the Urantia Book well enough to benefit by revelation.  We see his work as stupendous in this department as he has the full support of the Father and others to make it clear that Infinity is not the end all we suppose it to be in our religious reviews and so on.  I am Michael and wish you all a good day."

Ron - I cannot complete my paper on Infinity Part II this way so I must detach and finish my edit work so it might be put up today.  I serious lament our edit window in this forum as it prevents a nice presentation of text work because it simply cannot abide coding it cannot process at all.  Meanwhile I have a second Paper on Infinity that will shock you in some ways, but we have to get this editing done which takes days to make sure the subject is covered in what we do say.  Thank you.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2018, 01:57:07 PM »
Indeed you  are of course correct.   As I was reading about this this morning :

92.4.1 Revelation is evolutionary but always progressive. Down through the ages of a world's history, the revelations of religion are ever-expanding and successively more enlightening. It is the mission of revelation to sort and censor the successive religions of evolution. But if revelation is to exalt and upstep the religions of evolution, then must such divine visitations portray teachings which are not too far removed from the thought and reactions of the age in which they are presented. Thus must and does revelation always keep in touch with evolution. Always must the religion of revelation be limited by man's capacity of receptivity.

92.4.2 But regardless of apparent connection or derivation, the religions of revelation are always characterized by a belief in some Deity of final value and in some concept of the survival of personality identity after death.

92.4.3 Evolutionary religion is sentimental, not logical. It is man's reaction to belief in a hypothetical ghost-spirit world - the human belief-reflex, excited by the realization and fear of the unknown. Revelatory religion is propounded by the real spiritual world; it is the response of the superintellectual cosmos to the mortal hunger to believe in, and depend upon, the universal Deities. Evolutionary religion pictures the circuitous gropings of humanity in quest of truth; revelatory religion is that very truth

92.4.4 There have been many events of religious revelation but only five of epochal significance. These were as follows:

92.4.5 1. The Dalamatian teachings. The true concept of the First Source and Center was first promulgated on Urantia by the one hundred corporeal members of Prince Caligastia's staff. This expanding revelation of Deity went on for more than three hundred thousand years until it was suddenly terminated by the planetary secession and the disruption of the teaching regime. Except for the work of Van, the influence of the Dalamatian revelation was practically lost to the whole world. Even the Nodites had forgotten this truth by the time of Adam's arrival. Of all who received the teachings of the one hundred, the red men held them longest, but the idea of the Great Spirit was but a hazy concept in Amerindian religion when contact with Christianity greatly clarified and strengthened it.

92.4.6 2. The Edenic teachings. Adam and Eve again portrayed the concept of the Father of all to the evolutionary peoples. The disruption of the first Eden halted the course of the Adamic revelation before it had ever fully started. But the aborted teachings of Adam were carried on by the Sethite priests, and some of these truths have never been entirely lost to the world. The entire trend of Levantine religious evolution was modified by the teachings of the Sethites. But by 2500 B.C. mankind had largely lost sight of the revelation sponsored in the days of Eden.

92.4.7 3. Melchizedek of Salem. This emergency Son of Nebadon inaugurated the third revelation of truth on Urantia. The cardinal precepts of his teachings were trust and faith. He taught trust in the omnipotent beneficence of God and proclaimed that faith was the act by which men earned God's favor. His teachings gradually commingled with the beliefs and practices of various evolutionary religions and finally developed into those theologic systems present on Urantia at the opening of the first millennium after Christ.

92.4.8 4. Jesus of Nazareth. Christ Michael presented for the fourth time to Urantia the concept of God as the Universal Father, and this teaching has generally persisted ever since. The essence of his teaching was love and service, the loving worship which a creature son voluntarily gives in recognition of, and response to, the loving ministry of God his Father; the freewill service which such creature sons bestow upon their brethren in the joyous realization that in this service they are likewise serving God the Father.

92.4.9 5. The Urantia Papers. The papers, of which this is one, constitute the most recent presentation of truth to the mortals of Urantia. These papers differ from all previous revelations, for they are not the work of a single universe personality but a composite presentation by many beings. But no revelation short of the attainment of the Universal Father can ever be complete. All other celestial ministrations are no more than partial, transient, and practically adapted to local conditions in time and space. While such admissions as this may possibly detract from the immediate force and authority of all revelations, the time has arrived on Urantia when it is advisable to make such frank statements, even at the risk of weakening the future influence and authority of this, the most recent of the revelations of truth to the mortal races of Urantia.

As I was looking over this very early this morning for some reason I missed part 4 of it as the phone rang and I read past that entire paragraph  This is what prompted my statement in the part in my message about the 7th Bestowal of Jesus since it was always my understanding about the 4th Epochal Revelation of Jesus.... I am so sorry...

As the New Urantia Book will soon be released to mankind and the Second Return of Jesus manifested followed by some version of the Magisterial Mission followed by  Margul's involvement and introduction into the Era of Light and Life, it will be interesting to learn  how all of this  will be recorded accordingly in the combined  Histories of Urantia, Nebadon, Orvonton,  Paradise,and the Grand  Universe at large.   What times we live in!!!!!   LarryG
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 02:28:46 PM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2018, 03:34:06 PM »
As I was reading  the response from Michael a couple of times I naturally keyed into  a couple of sentences  that I have a question about and it is from  this :

".....This goes  to your situation as well Larry as your Crones disease is wafting back and forth too and it will not end as promised because we are reverting all humans who had life extensions back to normal in body types and specifications."

and :

"....  All others are age related and Ron will not be prone to falling soon as his work is too precious to let go into the earth as a body no longer needed on Urantia.  He is needed in the material as much as you and Lemuel and Sue and Amethyst are needed too."

My question revolves around this..." it will not end as promised because we are reverting all humans who had life extensions back to normal in body types and specifications."

Does this mean that as once discussed there would be "live extensions" available for some who need to be available to serve the Missions for an extended  time period... Has this now been reconfigured and rescinded as well?

Certainly here on this forum and for  a few others around Urantia that we may not be aware of personally that will fall in the category of being some aging and "ole timers" and would because of their ages ( already in their mid 70's) have  precious few years remaining to serve in good health sans life extensions or some other means to sustain a remaining quality life of service?   That is certainly not to say that living  a normal life spanned life as it now is on Urantia and then moving on to the Morontial Mansion Worlds is anyway objectionable, especially if returning to Urantia as a Morontial Being and seeing  these magnificent Missions through to their glorious conclusion in Light and Life is a possibility for any who have such aspirations.    LarryG

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2018, 10:28:37 PM »
Let me review a little bit Larry:
Life extensions for some humans are to keep people alive beyond their normal life span,
The divine missions started extending me as the first one they started with in 2011-12.  The decision then by spirit was to create an alternative body for me by gradually moving me from all human to all morontial including organ repair and other parts of the body wearing out as I was 72 years old at that time.

What happened next was not forecast.  My body rejected the serum usually used to do the above work.
They then rescinded that approach in 2013 and reverted me back to all human body again.

In 2014 the decision was made, that since I had fused at the end of that year, to bring me back to an all morontial body, but then the Father objected to the style they projected for me as essential creating a new species on the planet with no way to conjure up a partner or other friends for my unique position.  Father canceled that work before it had a chance to really start.

In 2015, late that year, I was to be moved from all human to all morontial if I could withstand the trial to get there which I could not.  I slept all day sometimes and they revoked that idea within six months of starting.  Now I am in real limbo because the replacement for that program was similar to what was first started but they cannot stop my body firing nerves that are so painful to me.  On March 21, 2018, a Creator Son sent on a mercy mission to my bed side removed all vestiges of the morontial idea of change to my body and as far as I know I am fully human again and with considerable nerve pain yet.

Now I told you all this to show you that the idea to convert Lemuel and Larry and Ron into what they first tried on me has completely failed.  Michael traveled to Paradise last week and just got home today and I spoke with him to learn that the Creator Son who visited me last night was truly a Supernaphim who entered Nebadon as a Creator Son which is the normal way of moving highly placed personnel from different status space levels for quick approval by local universe authorities.  I learned that I have had a complete rescission of all plans to extend my life for more than two or three hundred years.  Wo what I do answer to you concerning life extensions and modifications of body and diseases?

This, Lemuel has started the transition to the morontial, but that was pulled back and he has a reversion coming he will not like in the next few weeks.  Larry Gossett only had his Crone's disease modified slightly to prevent it from coming back so harsh when it reared its ugly head.  They will only withdraw any more work on that disease for now.

Since I failed to produce an heir in my life and so do all three of us but the women, as in Sue's case, and I do not know about Amethyst if she had any children, they are now going to be reproducing for Nebadon a series of progeny by indirect liaison with the Ancients of Days and will use serum packets from Larry and Lemuel and Ron to see just how the reproductive qualities affect the species development wished for on Urantia,  This has nothing to do with sex but with probational removal of the elements to produce children in younger pairs and then see how they actually grow on Urantia soil.  The consequence of these intentions is to produce over the next one hundred years children generated from fused individuals to see how children may be different.  Meanwhile Larry you will be preserved in life balances later on, perhaps in the next five to ten years, and for me immediately, and for Lemuel immediately, and I cannot predict what they will do for you insofar as life extension work or for any of us tonight.  I just had all this rescinded this early morning.

On a side note I just received an email that such and such an individual was open to counseling me because "I had lost it."  This also goes to show me that the leafy side of life is losing any kind of interest to me, as I and I assume the rest of we fused individuals have no way to tell people who see this as the loss of mentality what they are missing.  Someday a psychology book will be written to study people who are fully attuned and contrast them with people who have nothing.

In any case, your Crone's disease will be dropped for monitoring for now and a new plan has to be hatched how to use us physically and so on.  We are not in a period of sure things Larry.  So be plastic enough to get flexed now and then,

Ron

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2018, 10:34:57 PM »
Ron, I had two children, but they had their families before I was fused.  But what about my grandchildren?  Will their children be affected?  Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2018, 10:39:39 PM »
I do not know Amethyst since the program has not been implemented yet but they may implement in days from now as they are truly anxious to see how your contribution to the gene pool might be modified in older gene pools and how that may get transferred to grand children of fused ones as well.   To me it is far fetched but so are Melchizedek machines that can make the human disappear and reappear elsewhere.  They evacuate whole planets with those things.  Genetics cannot be more complicated I do not think.   Thanks for your post Amethyst.  Ron

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2018, 02:40:41 AM »
Quote: "...they are truly anxious to see how your contribution to the gene pool might be modified in older gene pools and how that may get transferred to grand children of fused ones as well...."Unquote.

With all this in mind, I and my dearly beloved Adjuster had this transference of insight some time ago and I know this to be a possible thing to occur. Getting a better improvement in the gene pool and getting an improved species in being intelligent as well as Spirit-focussed evolutionary beings would certainly be a thing I took to delight. I concurred with my Adjuster at the time and am happy to contribute in any way to make this a possibility whenever "they" (our Divine Celestial Team) are ready to do this.  Well, let me just say this, take my whatever you need and get on with it guys!! I had no problems with giving natural birth to two beautiful children, both amazingly doing well in their uni studies and so on and I am a proud mama, and it looks like soon to be a proud grand-mama (with the above suggestion in mind)and most probably, many greats to that too!  Well, I'm "anxious" too to see how our children, childrens and many more come to be from the fused ones of this gorgeous planet. Ron, you are so right on the psychology test in some future time, how the fused ones have every thing to gain and so many others yet to discover the length, the breadth, the height and the depth of the  Almighty Source that reaches the lowly ones in such a manner that defies gravity itself!

Count me in guys, Father knows I cottoned on to the idea of a producing offspring even if it is by "indirect action". Although, physically, I feel so menopaused by now,  and wondered how that is going to be!  Ron, how could this work if it is by "indirect" method? Is it still possible for me to be materially pregnant to produce such offspring, even at my middle age? Or is it to be produced in another way through the material Sons and Daughters(By Adam and Eve) using our gene contribution? I gather the more feasible action is to use fused women such as myself and Amethyst to bear such. What say you and Father Michael on this matter? I am happy to oblige whatever way is best for the better outcome of gene pool contribution. I knew this is coming and it is an interesting development to be a part of for the growth of a better specie on this planet of so much experience. Or perhaps it is in and through the Homo-Spiritus group this would flourish better, just my curious mind working in all aspects of how this is to proceed.

Thanks  too Larry for those wonderful references you have placed re on revelation, very useful here.

Sue/7inOcean

Hopfenweisse

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2018, 09:51:15 AM »
I gather the more feasible action is to use fused women such as myself and Amethyst to bear such. 

This might just be a foregone conclusion similar to what the body of 12 women recruited by Eve did after her mistake and Adam realizing that they were compatible with vain evolutionary ideologies. Raising issues related to genetics nowadays are part of the Magisterial protocols, in my opinion, however, this is a long way off, for example, that science does not have access to intermediary beings, power directors, life bearers and carriers of life in this case are always responsible teachers and skilled to help man in his physical process also to the Supreme. Gene pool is interesting but we need a science that meets a philosophy and that is part of the discoveries about multi-universes.

I also agree that degeneration is a real problem in our planetary society, I consider Europe as a reminder of the naturally fallen Eden as the whole planet is. Science has a lot to do with it to help improve genetics in my opinion through the teachings of the life bearers and a possible return of Adam and Eve and their children and all this in the future itself.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2018, 08:14:36 PM »
Hopfenweisse -
Welcome aboard!
I agree with your statements whole heartedly.
Just to recount the ways spirit works:  They are quite capable of moving angiosperm from one tree to another on Urantia to preserve a tree line from extinction.  I cannot swear this will be done with a human gene pool, but I am willing to surmise there are reasons for saying what was indicated in that post about the future human species and the way they have to try to prepare for it through natural selection.  I also doubt that those who are attuned as far as fusion is concenred will have any real effect on the proposed species upgrade.

Thanks for your remarks.
Ron Besser

Hopfenweisse

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2018, 11:41:20 AM »
Ron...
MCPH1 is manifested in the fetal brain, the most frontal part of the brain (It is a major in the development of the central nervous system) and manifested in the lateral walls. A material transformation of the MCPH1 called the haplo-group D originated about 37,000 BC and spread rapidly to become the most popular skull design on the entire planet except sub-Saharan Africa, that is, a rapid selective scan. And that is where science is powerless to know what this phenomenon means, because they did not know about the violet lineage that increased the skull significantly. Haplogroup are a group of genes that are inherited from a single parent. In this case the haplo group D is (Adamic, and Annunaki = Andita) is the robust part and with all the attributes that the Urantia Book specifies about that blood. This even influences the type of tonal language of a people.

Natural races are part of beauty, truth, and goodness, and studying the customs of past civilizations based on God should be the scientific goal to improve god in man according to the supreme will that pervades the multi-universes.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2018, 11:55:48 AM »
Hopfenweisse, you bring us truly fresh air and it is a great pleasure to trade posts with you.  Please feel free to take our sorry lot on and impress me more with what your views may be wherever you find pleasure to speak to them.

Sincerely
Ron