Author Topic: Bless the Children  (Read 560 times)

Allie

Bless the Children
« on: March 21, 2018, 12:27:51 PM »
Today, March 21st, is "World Down Syndrome Day".

"On this day, people with Down Syndrome and those who live and work with them throughout the world, organize and participate in activities and events to raise public awareness and create a single global voice for advocacy for the rights, inclusion and wellbeing of people with Down Syndrome."

On this day, I wish to recognize the courageous Moms and Dads, who are doing such a wonderful job raising these precious children.   They are our true heroes.

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Bless the Children
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 03:50:52 PM »
Well said Allie.
I have known several of these dear beings in my life. 
If  everyone could demonstrate the love and trust of these brothers and sisters of ours, this world
would be in a much better and harmonious state.

Lemuel

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 12:09:18 AM »
On this day, I wish to recognize the courageous Moms and Dads, who are doing such a wonderful job raising these precious children.   They are our true heroes.

Dear Allie, you touch a sensible cord in me by stating those words, you make tears rolling in my eyes. At the birth of my last child, a girl, in december 1991, she was diagnosed with the syndrome of Down, currently known as « trisomy 21 ». After a close examination, the medical corps declared that she had a heart abnormality and that her life expectancy would be from 2-3 yrs. It has been a hard time for me and my wife to endure this moment, but we never give-up the hope. Florinda – the name of my daughter – is now 26, she does not speak, but she is just what she is : a funny girl, with the joy of living inside her. Thanks for your post Allie. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Allie

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 08:33:48 AM »
To my Dear Brother Clency,

I send a big hug and a kiss to your beautiful daughter, Florinda.   She is blessed to be in your family.  

These special children are our greatest teachers.   Though the road of life is very hard and long, someday you will see what a wonderful gift you have received.  

As the Mother of a child with a different kind of challenge, I send you my support and understanding.  You and your wife do not stand alone.

Domtia,
Allie

(Let me add to this message:  "Someday, everyone will see what a wonderful gift you have received."
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 11:29:45 AM by Allie »

Hopfenweisse

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2018, 11:18:08 AM »
Today, March 21st, is "World Down Syndrome Day".

I am particularly anti-ethical when I refer to dates of this type, and the reason is that they do not have a spiritual clarity to treat the like as they are: just alike.

'Blessed are the pure in heart, for they have seen god' '

To be foreign to the powers of the flesh means also to understand the ways in which silence acts in our societies, to force dates in this way to become aware can only bring a feeling of impotence, stating that this is a nature that deserves to be heard every day March 21 , can be considered a motive / date for charity when in fact this comes to become a superiority sample in clash with the situation.

As some of the children of the universe of heavenly order in Nebadon only collect the intention of the energies of the mind, plausibly in such cases would abolish dates as March 21 and let people who fit those dates have a genuine self-realization as children of God without these dates which in my opinion are fanfares.

TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2018, 04:58:49 PM »
Hello dear brother Hopfenweisse, a most hearty and warm welcome to our forum.  I do admire your writing style and your words are pretty much reflective of my thoughts.  A worthwhile bit of advice might be to "keep your seat belt snugly fastened as our ascension train rolls along the rails of enlightenment toward our Universal Father."  Domtia!
PS:  Being older than thunder, I write everything in bold print.  Makes for easier reading for me and those other agondonters on this forum.
TrinitiLuv  //  22March2018  //  Washington DC Metro Area
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 05:04:32 PM by TrinitiLuv »