Author Topic: New Information Should Be Available But It Is Not - view point for you  (Read 829 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Friday morning 23 March, 2018

Now that I have made a real goof by passing things over to all of you about Infinity, I find myself the victim of another say so that is just not working well with me and have removed a post I made that sought to explain things and did not.  You are not dreaming: a post appeared about making changes to me which just cannot work as described in the now deleted post.  The trouble is that post hit me where I live and I am not transmitting these remarks at the moment since I just wish to advise you of my temperament over these Missions at the moment.

Yesterday was an extreme day of frustration for me.  Nothing could be done without doing it five times!  The computer bulked getting a file to get filed right and nothing explained itself.  I also was experiencing as I have for the past five or so days, a volume increase in nerve pain my contacts call nerve disassociation-- what ever that is it sounds terrible and I feel really rough.

Now it turns out more than one of us is getting hit really hard with pain.  Why?  Hard to say because no one has taken me into their confidence.  My spirit Supervisor has practically been out of touch for days except for an occasional message that he, Mantutia Melchizedek, is in a different place in space to visit here and there.  Michael was suddenly called to Paradise the past few days and is weakly informing me with nothing much.  That is all to the good as they have their rights to secrecy and I do not.  Consequently I am subject to and vulnerable to changes in plans and messaging that seems to me too glib to be truthful in any or all aspects.  Hence I withdrew a post that trapped me into something I sincerely doubt.  The trouble with spirit contact though is it is never provable except to the mind of man who insists on logical explanations about what is going on.

What IS going on?  Obviously I do not know.  But some of you are lackluster this morning too and one of us is experiencing shooting pains to the abdomen so harsh they wimper from its attack.  No, I have no idea what that may be at least right now and maybe never.  I am also getting a hint from somewhere that Michael has had a severe blow to his personal self over how to conduct a Mission the planners on high just feel is too much or too over blown  to be able to sustain it with any kind of success guaranteed.  That may be me too doing over interpretation, but until today, I trusted what I heard, and what I infer is not my cup of tea.

I ask that you be wise beyond your years now:  Make no judgements until we have an explicit and truthful statement as to our condition and purpose to hold on.  I am letting the mistakes run by me but admitting them as my mistakes for listening too closely.  Ride the rails of success this may bring, but also listen to your inner voice about the sense of yet another (perhaps) mishap over some issue we cannot fathom as a material being.  You gotta be strong and not easily persuaded to leave town without at least some idea why you may leave, but leave you must if this is like trying to hold a handful of water that just slips through the fingers holding it.  If anyone gets a transmission that speaks to how we are, I am all ears too since nothing is coming to me in the last 12 hours to indicated they even know what I am talking about,

Hope to hear from you -
Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"It is a sad affair that my best supporter anywhere in Nebadon is sitting back to see why the pain he feels is increasing and not decreasing, and the other bloke suffering is in even worse shape than Ron is with great pain to his ribs.  We are blessed to know the truth and you are not.

"I have been on Paradise for three Urantia days and that is a long time to you but to me it was a quick meeting with the Paradise authorities you know nothing about yet and may never know.  

"In those meetings over three Urantia days. we spoke about Ron Besser and Lemuel and Larry Gossett and their fusion status through the eyes of Paradise.  Just Ron made complete muster over that status and he is wondering why his Thought Adjuster is causing a ruckus in his mentality over issues never spoken to to Ron or even to me on Salvington.  Father has declared the pain Ron suffers a viable excuse to cut the entire idea of preserving the fused ones from any direct participation with a proposed Mission I never mentioned to you or Urantia and had it torn out from under my control and thought to be placed in the dustbin.  That is what Ron is reading and feeling so unusually uninformed over, and I say this, that post he deleted was from me after careful consideration of what to do and he found it embarrassing to admit he was  truly not going to test it in public with anyone including you Wendy who reads too much sometimes.

"This morning it is a glum place in the home of Ron.  He sees nothing working or operating to cheer the idea that all of this pain he has gone through had any point whatsoever except to feel endless days of shooting nerve pain.  Now our beloved Lemuel is hit with  the pain of broken ribs without ever understanding he is being removed from our explanations of a few days ago to just being Lemuel or Ron or Larry or Sue or Amethyst now.  What has happened is that the Universal Father declared everything suspect about doing something that has no real means to being accomplished from a spiritual view point.  We agree.  We never fully stated  that there are no gambles in what is planned will fully work, but that at least Urantia will have a chance at rehab as all planets should have.

"Consequently, I had to pull back all changes made to all humans on Urantia at this point.  The painful episodes in Ron and now Lemuel are indications that the people we depend on are too old to bring much cheer to Urantia if they see them as they truly are, and that is just about worn out and feeling badly they have little to offer because of it.  Ron is a very old 75 going on 76 at this point and Lemuel is even older by far as he has suffered amputation after amputation of certain nerve functions in his even older body today.  As a consequence they both are going to be brought over in death in natural ways shortly.  Ron does not believe it.  Lemuel is just learning by features he has not dissolved to Ron that he too is headed in his last roundup as fully human.  The plan is to resurrect both of them together and have them be the twins of Ark Royal, that was the name of the ship that never sailed for the British Navy without tipping over now and then because it was too tall to stay upright.  Besser has reached the point he knows too much to stay human well done,  Lemuel approaches the same waters as he is fully advised that Ron and he make quite a pair of administrators if they can be joined to work for us on Missions that are being refunded briefly and then put together again in ways even I do not know about to start again shortly.

"Ron and Lemuel will displeasure their names shortly by being unable to say much at all as I am rescinding Ron;s right to transmit tough revelation you are so fortunate to learn about but most never partake of it since it is hard to read.  In any case someone like Night in Gale, Phyllis Simpson, is being asked to reformat the PDF on Infinity II,  but has not even read the message yet.  She is full of good will and little exuberance to get things done lately.  Ron's request is so far falling on deaf ears as she does not read her email but seldom unless just not knowing to do what with her time.

"Ron has no idea what this portends for himself.  His last few days are explicitly difficult due to an order to curtail his work until we know just how to handle a man who loves to work revelation to the point there is little time left to do much anything else.  As a consequence no one truly get the idea around him he is done with life as is and must retreat to another place for a few seconds to get well again.  The same is true for Lemuel and only perhaps for Larry Gossett as he has other plans being made for his work soon too.  And finally this:

"Lemuel is over the hump today and the rib pain will subside as we bring ministry to both of them lately over pain they both feel is unjust and hard to bear for reasons of State in their own minds.  Yet the trial to get them out of there is not easy due to the fact Ron has an estate worthy of inheritance but refuses to give anything to anyone until he is departed for sure.  He wants us to buy the corporations (at least 8 at this last counting), which we can do to relieve him of having to dissolve them at his death, but he is ot going to leave Urantia visibly nor is Lemuel.  Why?

"Ron has too much to do for us to be dismissed.  Lemuel is found on all things but happiness.  Both of them are at death's door if we cannot relive the past momentarily and move the both of them into a better life condition than currently experienced.  The other fused ones are find for now but they too will face what is happening to these two older brothers in creation time.  Fortunately, the Father suggested his help and it is this:  Ron will leave Urantia for a day or two and never be seen in that form again.  Lemuel will do the same and for him there will be rehabilitation conversations to end the draw on his energy from past love and otherwise associations he has had in this life time.

"I conclude this by saying you will see Ron as Ron but without a lot of makeup to hide his age and fatuous desire to nothing more than a release from all that has prevailed to hold him back for so long for many things.  He is truly a wonderful person without portfolio due to his deep detestation for the mishandling of the fifth epochal revelation these past years.  He will have a chance to guide the sixth epochal revelation with the help of Mantutia himself shortly.

"I close with the idea that Lemuel will join with him in (probably) York, but even that idea has been closed for now.  Lemuel will learn to live well again but will work with us in producing audio tapes and presentations he hears for himself for now.  Ron will clear himself of much and become the leader of the new Urantia Foundation without the word Book in it as I decided today to let the old name stand and will change the present corporation using Book in its name to reminding  those in Chicago  they have stayed too long and will revert the Corporation to Ron to hold in trust for now.

"I remind all of you that the Magisterial Sons are packing their gear and are being sent back to Paradise to plan for other Missions for now. I am assured they will return when Urantia can afford more in terms of thought and changes to government they can take on without being unusually harmed in their philosophies of the 18th century these days.  I am closing this as Ron says if I keep talking the humans would, like lemmings, run amuck before supper,

"So what is left after the collapse of all planed for fifteen years?  For the present Magisterial Mission: It is gone.  For Ron and his brother Lemuel, they get resurrected back into the flesh as is for a few centuries of work I have in mind for the sixth epochal revelation.  For the other fused ones, no further information is available yet as that is not worked out well enough to tell you anything.  For Amethyst you run the risk of being backtracked by your Thought Adjuster to unfuse those segments that are now fused with Him; however the records will show your fusion and it is reinstated if it is taken back here on Urantia for reasons of State as they say.   Lemuel and Ron will be retaken to a status sphere never named in revelation for resurrection back onto Urantia and will feel nothing for having gone through it,  But all pain will cease and they will feel chipper and ready to move again.   As for all others too young to figure this out, they will be recommended for service in a coming Mission to Urantia I have not figured out yet how to introduce it to you or proote it for others through Ron or whoever is left at this point on Urantia for now.  I wish you all a good day,"

Ron - Can you believe that? I wonder how Michael reallyfeels?  It cannot be a pleasant day for one who has tried so hard to accommodate so many and then find even the idea of a Magisterial Msision right now is shot and will bever appear again until decades may pass.  When things get so piss-bad I can laugh, not because it is funny, but I cannot think of another thing to do when there is nothing left but a souvenir of friendships I formed here and with the Mission leaders who pack it away for other things to do on other planets or as new administrators of expanded fields off the shores of Urantia and with us.  I am tempted to say more but you get the idea and I hope that there is some remission of the black hole we are all in now as a result of a breakdown in communication between me and Michael even over issues that matter but cannot be addressed at all now.  

I ask to those who can transmit, start to transmit if they allow.  Maybe happy faces are lurking to cheer me up!  I also believe my own resurrection is far away as I dare not say more and get one of them.  Good day.

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email

My Lord, this is one of those saddest days to remember, for my brother and sisters and Urantia,question has Urantia defaulted Again?

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Rene, before you go into mourning, accept the fact of the set back, and then remember that Michael never says die to you or to me or to Lemuel or to all of you too.  I am quite sure the skies will brighten shortly as not all has been let out to hear yet.  Get that chin up and smile crookedly if you can and let the day pass as is for now.
Ron at his worst

vargasnunezj (TA Veyoptia)

• TA Veyoptia-9-III(Pre'Msha)
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hellooo!! Can anybody please explain, in plain English, what on earth is going on here? I’m totally lost.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 02:38:08 PM by vargasnunezj (TA Veyoptia) »
José L. Vargas Núñez (TA Veyoptia-9-III) (Pre'Msha)

Billabong

• View Profile
You said it, mate!

What's this "reasons of state"?

Did you make a mistake by setting a date?

And now, you must accept your fate!

For lying, deceiving, these things I hate.

Your pain, you should anticipate,

The frequency long, the amplitude great.

And just when you think it's over, wait!

There's more waiting for you, beyond death's gate!

I won't pass blame, no celestial to berate,

These thoughts are my own, my hands generate

A series of letters, the mind takes the bait,

The blame is accepted; we commiserate.

Billabong

• View Profile
This place has become

A den of despair

And despite my best wishes

To stay clear of there,

You entered the darkness,

With thoughts to deceive, 

And look at the web

You were unfortunate to weave!

Your task was unfruitful,

And far from the wise,

For now we see clearly,

Take off your disguise!

You've toyed with my loved ones

Minds for too long,

For if it is right not,

Just say it is wrong!

I leave you your options

To end this your way

Because, after all,

You have the final say!

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Enough please.

Hold the line and wait for something to come on line, and I do not guarantee you will still understand.  This will take a few days.  I cannot do anymore than that right now.

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Several times I have made my vow and pledge to serve the Father and His Divine Will on behalf of Urantia. To love, worship and serve to the best of my ability and growing and evolving spirituality.  What I have received and learned, the ways that I have grown in love , understanding and in Spirit and hopefully a little spirit maturity  and even  some wisdom  is all due to so many factors, some, probably many, I am to this day unaware.

Our Creator Son, Michael and Mother Spirit, Her Many Spirit Agencies and guides and many unknown to us, and of course our Thought Adjusters. all together, with us,  continually pour out everything we need to accomplish our goals in our careers towards perfection  and to someday stand in the Presence of the Father.  

As we make the adjustments to the many changes that we are presented with, this commitment and dedication that we have made here in this our initial  mortal life may well turn out to be one of the most important we shall ever make.

Those commitments, pledges, and solemn  vows made are sacred to me and with all of you and in association with Ron, and  the membership, that is each of you reading this, of this forum with its many ups and downs, only makes each of us stronger in spirit and in determination.

While  these pledges may not be as the Official Oath of Service that we may be  so blessed to one day have the opportunity to take, still  they are binding and important at this point in our lives as I see it to be and understand the nature of a having taken that step as a "consecration" of  my will to that of the Father.

However, and I have said this many times,  that Will of the Father is established within my heart and soul, however and whenever the daitails  are made known to us, I stand firm in my consecration of will.

We may all have those temporary times of disappointment, but none of that can possibly overshadow or shake my resolve and I am sure that the same goes for most here who have made simuiar vows and pledges  to the Father, Michael, Nebadonia, and whichever Celestials come to  do this Will of the Father.

These decisions are for Michael and those who work with Him to make.  It is such an  honor to be able to take His will and make it as our own.  

I share these few thoughts with you  today.   For truly dear brothers and sisters of Urantia,, we are here to serve and to do this service in and through our faith, love, honor, commitment,  joy and even  humor as we can  simply open our hearts, minds and souls and wills  to the Father's Purpose and Plan.    LarryG  
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 04:20:12 PM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Dear forum members, I've seen more changes on this forum than the degrees in the weather. From the beginning of the announcement of the MSM in early 2000. Who knew that when a Divine Son would be introduce into our society, a society where the world is so dark in spiritual poverty that the powers that be can't predict the behavior pattern of the people of Urantia. How sad it is for the people of this world and yet how great for the people who still have the light of God in their heart. But to endanger the life of another Divine Son is unthinkable and Woe unto Us if it did.

I can't speak for everybody but I no longer get butterflies in my stomach when an announcement is made and then postpone again and again. I stop telling people about these announcements some time ago, not that I don't believe, I believe but I've learned that Spirit moves at the pace of our  Father's Will. (So may His Will be Done)  All I can do now is pray  and do what the celestial do in TUB and that is to speculate, that sounds like fun ;D we use to do it on the forum many times. I speculate a Divine Son will introduce Himself to the world after some major catastrophe. I say that because in TUB it said when a major part of the population calls on God, He will respond and send Divine help. [Sorry I don't recall what part of the book it was in] In the condition our world is in, He may go for 50 percent.

Glory to God for all the revelations He has sent to you Ron and the rest of the fuse ones and may He bless each and everyone of you, as well as the Serara forum.                             
Domtia
Weydevu

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Weydevue,
You are only reposting what so many feel.  Yet where else do you go?

I am of the opinion we can fold this web site and not be missed by a full 80 percent who visit here.  Yet the difference that must be explained is that this web site is not meant to be a chronicle over the loss of divine Missions.  Rather it is meant to be a place to gather to either rub our hands together over some victory in Spirit, or then when things do not go right, to wring our hands over not catching the big one we thought we had hooked.  Also, let me tell you this:

Surprise, surprise, as Gomer Pyle used to say.   I live through hell most nights when the flesh is squeezed and poked and my nervous system is plundered I know not for what.  But I have given up yelling to high heaven when it doesn't go away. and as I contemplated swinging my lets out bed to the floor this morning I heard Paradise Robins speak to me.  Surely you jest, Ron?

No. no. I do not jest, as both Monjoronson and Serara came in the communication circuit, and while they were having blueberry jelly and pancakes as we talked, both said to me, "Do you believe in God, Ron?"   I said, when the cows come home finally, yes.

Monjoronson spoke to me first and it was followed up by a very distant Serara who spoke next.  I will summarize for you for it took a good ten minutes to heear what they wished me to hear.  Monjoronson intimated it is top secret plans that will unfild shortly on Urantia.  Serara asked me if I thought he was forever off the case, and I said it may well be that you are as we only have your leaving and with no word when you left for Paradise lately.  Both of them awarded with a spirit smile and then left.  I was holing a pillow in my hand and my head was without thoughts of laying on it, and that is because Michael said to me, 'if you so much speak to this I will make laying down very painful for you, Gus of Gotham!

Now it came to pass that Michael spoke to me later in the day and wondered if it was feasible to let the discussion forum understand that yet another Mission has tahen shape without the Magisterial Sons immediately, and that the determination for me to hold my first Foundation meeting as May 01, 2018, was the focus for a Paradise organization to arrive and resend all changes to this list to hear what is actually on the ground at the point and working to sustain the next step, and that is to have the Paradise Magisterial Sons return and conduct the Magisterial Mission as it should be done and that is now on  a planet we have their attention to actually listen what is to happen to them for the next millennium of time on Urantia.

What that does to a list that has followed all of the quirky starts and stops of a divine Mission to Urantia, I am not sure about, but finally I see no reason to lament all that has happened so far because it has finally winnowed down what we first must do on Urantia to have a Magisterial Mission, and that is to get the attention of the people on Urantia that they dare not miss or face the consequences.  Happy Easter to all!

Ron

ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
Ron...
I feel sad at these turns of events. And this week had been tough for me also as I feel your pain Ron both physically and mentally. I fell off a ladder last weekend and broke my right leg and both my feet.      One surgery down and another one in 2 days and I ponder WHY?       I am bedridden for the first time in my life when I was thinking that I would be willing , ready and able to take on any challenge put forth for the MM... It has pushed my mental well being to a point I have never been. So now I  just pray a lot and hope for change. This last week has thrown so many planned things up in the air is has my head spinning. Wish I knew.   Thank you for listening as I do feel something has changed......
The Father be with you Ron and everyone else here on the Forum...
Jerry
ur606

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Jerry, you have had a come upance?  In case the word means nothing to you, it means did you have an epiphany - a sudden change of heart?  If so, listen: 

I can't keep you all together and have you all happy around the campfire together anymore.  As you read in the past few weeks, Michael has scattered the chickens and put a lot of feathers up in the air -  and mine included.  But not everybody on this site reads everything and because of that what you did not read is going to hurt your attitude.  The surgery you are facing is remedial and you will really be okay again, and that is from Dr. Mendoza looking over my shoulder.  You will take about four weeks to get to feeling even close to normal but then it is back to the usual except stay away from ladders that sag if that is what happened?  In any case you have missed several important statements I have made you did not read:

1)  Today, while attempting get up this morning with all the racket in my head and feet, I heard both Magisterial Sons.  They have indicated that Michael has to clear the hen house on Urantia and make it a place for humans to live in peace and harmony first and foremost.  The Magisterial Sons still are attuned to these Missions and I suspect strongly they will be used once Michael clears some attitudes down here on Urantia first to make them even more usable.

2) Evil approaches far too easy today.  The site has been attacked several times now by those who should know better and persist on being interested in political agendas long past their due to be used ever again.  People think they can figure out what is happening when in fact all they are doing is dealing with a bling spot in their subconscious and that is poison to anything that is bright and open and sunny to make the changes they should make.  Most humans just never listen as the human mind is designed mostly to like what it believes and that will not work this time.

Plenty of news is available and it changes daily but most do not read all that is posted and you are one of them I suspect for if you read my discussions this morning you would know even more about that the Magisterial Sons told me this morning.  I cannot read for anyone or for you Jerry.  You have time problems sometimes as I do and we all do, but depending on what you want from the Lord. read all you can here and stay informed as we get it down on paper.

My best wishes for your healing and a happier state of mind as we all are sure something is happening but it sure is hard to tell exactly what.  My best to your needs and healing and wellness and hope to see you around more often now.  Thank you.

Ron 

ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank You Ron and Dr. Mendoza                 
You are right on so many things you have said to me today. I had a very sudden change of heart at the time of the accident and that was conveyed to me to stop wasting time and that this is not a game. This incident has not effected my closeness with the Father but has strengthened it. A good (kick in the butt) or wake up call one might say. The Father has through many changes in my life in California opened the road for us and directed us to move to a safer location in the Untied States. Everything just "fell into place" to make that happen in the last few years. It was actually orchestrated by God. I know this and now the Father wants me to do what I need to do here in New Mexico instead of wasting time. So I have initiated major changes in my life both physically and spiritually to do the Fathers will. So Thank You again and God be with you in all you do.Got a lot of catching up to do here to do....
Jerry
ur606

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
Sorry to hear of your accident, Jerry.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
Dear Brother UR606, I was saddened to read about your accident and I'm sure a lot of accompanying pain.  But, your words expressing your rededication to the Father's will was truly heartening.  Best wishes for a hasty recovery.  Domtia!
Royce //  TrinitiLuv //  Washington DC Metro Area // 1Apr2018