Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Lemuel  (Read 379 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Lemuel
« on: March 23, 2018, 04:01:41 PM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain
Date/Time 23rd March  2018  21:01 Local

https://app.box.com/s/o58g9nhy418gtyrgrhocnz0hd7ynutce

Allie

Re: Audio Transmission/ Lemuel
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 05:15:58 PM »
Lemuel,  I just listened to your message.   Has anyone taught you to use a pillow to brace yourself before any straining or movement?   Just hold the pillow snug against your chest at the moment you are going to cough, take a deep breath, or do any kind of movement.   It's called splinting.   I did that after I broke a rib.  It doesn't take the pain away but it makes it a bit more tolerable.    

Also don't wait until the pain is so bad before taking your pain medicine.  Because then you will be playing catch-up to get ahead of the pain.    

I'll keep you in my prayers..............Allie

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 09:12:54 PM »

Thank you Lemuel.  It is 9PM local time as I right so it must be about about 3am where you are, and I hope you are getting relief somehow from the worst of what you are experiencing.

I posted remarks this morning about how we are changing course elsewhere.  I then took the day off from the computer until this evening.  I still do not know the course of action since the rescission of an immediate Magisterial Mission due to faults discovered in the plans produced earlier this year.  I cannot imagine what are faults in a seemingly wonderful way to go about it, but I do not doubt that there is something going on we cannot fathom in our own minds on Urantia.

Nonetheless, now Lemuel is down with whatever this reaction may be.  Lemuel says he does not put this episode squarely on the transition work since he has had similar episodes a time or so before.  I will not comment further on this either.  I cannot escape the pain either, and I take it is related to Lemuel and his non stop heart ache over not coming to USA and I am not able to do much about that either now that we must deal with a reversion once again of our best hopes for Urantia based on spirit community action at this time.  I am just stating the obvious right now.

However, today I just let it fly and walked away from problems that bother me greatly, but I am not out contact with the Creator Son, and I know a lot more than any of you on the site right now but am sworn to secrecy.

Second, I see we are having problems with synchrony with me and this web site and that is so unusual I have never had to content with such a condition before.  Most of you do not know what I am talking about and I am not speaking further to it for the moment either.  But that is deeply troubling to me too and I have to wait it out to figure it out.  I just confuse you more to tell you that my loss of synchrony scrambles some posts too and that is nothing I may speak further about either right now.

Third, Lemuel will be out of pain in a little more than five days according to my sources.  Since I too am having trouble both with pain of a considerable degree in the lower body (knees down) and my hearing is fine but there is a disruption I do not understand presently working, the information I do glean is Adjuster information and He is doing fine so long as I listen very carefully.  This is unprecedented.  It means as a guess this:

ADJUSTER SPEAKS through me urgently - Stay away from this Ron, you are helping very little and confusing the worst part of the message to be received shortly.  Hang up please.

Ron - That concludes this and I pray that you Lemuel are free as soon as possible from a very dramatic statement over issues not yet explained. 
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 12:26:31 AM »
Keep it easy Lemuel. As specified by Ron, your pain will be over in a few days and everything will be back to normal. Perhaps, you should not be in hurry to resume your activity, unless there is something very important to transmit, but anyway, it is up to you. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.