Author Topic: the Coming of the Spiritual Explosion  (Read 532 times)

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
the Coming of the Spiritual Explosion
« on: March 24, 2018, 08:43:52 PM »
Hello all,
I was just preparing to post a transmission on GOD THE SUPREME, but just as I was beginning, I "received" information about the coming SPIRITUAL EXPLOSION.  I use quotation marks around received because it was not a transmission per se.  It sorta went around my mind instead of through it, so you may take it with a grain of salt if it does not ring true to you.  It occurs to me that this current muddle we are in with our transmissions and the difficulties Ron is having is directly related to the preparation for this coming explosion.  This is a new experience for the Supreme Being and all hands have been called to be on deck to help with the preparation.  This is an entirely different event for our creation and it will change forever how we (on Urantia) will relate to our local universe.  This quiet time here is needed to get things in  order.  It is, in fact not to be viewed  with dismay, but rather with anticipation for what is coming.  WE WILL BE DIFFERENT AS A RESULT OF THIS SPIRITUAL EXPLOSION.
Just sharing some thoughts.
Blessings
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: the Coming of the Spiritual Explosion
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 10:07:44 PM »
Just after reading Ron’s post about the Magisterial Mission being put in the drawers, I was saying to myself that all the Big Plan for the rehabilitation of Urantia, to which the Spiritual Explosion and the speech of Jesus at the UN assembly are a part of, is gone since all these events are interlinked. If there is no MM, there is no need for Jesus to appear on the scene and consequently no Spiritual Explosion (SE). In a perspective of SE being still in the agenda, then we can expect the Announcement of Jesus and a relooking of the MM. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

niant2

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 10:44:39 PM »
Mon frère Clency,…, ne vois-tu pas que c'est toujours le même motif depuis plusieurs fois!!!!,…, C'est toujours un remplissage de toutes sortes d'informations dans notre cerveau dans le but de nous exciter au maximum pour un avènement qui supposer changera le cours de l'évolution de l'humanité,..., et comme à chaque fois,..., et au moment opportun,..., soudainement,..., rien ne vas plus!!!
C'est devenu franchement prévisible et en même ça commence à devenir franchement ridicule à un certain point mon ami!!!!
Entre toi et moi,..., il y a quelque chose de vraiment étrange, de vraiment malsain avec tous ces changements plutôt curieux et demande de notre part une bonne réflexion sur ce qui ce passe réellement.
Encore une fois, tout ceci était prévisible car nous le vivons continuellement.
Moi ce que j'en pense et c'est très simple,..., il y aura toujours une excuse quelconque pour ne jamais voir concrétiser ce que nous attendons tous depuis plusieurs mois dans ce site,..., à voir les changements tel que souhaiter par notre belle famille bien-aimés d'êtres célestes.
Moi ce que je propose au Père Céleste,..., étant donner que nous n'avons aucune valeurs de survit,..., Sauf Ron et les autres fusionnés, c'est de nous anéantir au complet et recommencer la vie à nouveau comme ils ont fait depuis des siècles et des siècles.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My brother Clency, ..., do not you see that it's still the same motive for several times !!!!, ..., It's always a filling of all kinds of information in our brain in order to excite us at most for an advent that suppose to change the course of the evolution of humanity, ... and as every time, ..., and at the right moment, ..., suddenly, ..., nothing go over !!!
It has become frankly predictable and at the same it is starting to become really ridiculous at some point my friend !!!!
Between you and me, ..., there is something really strange, really unhealthy with all these rather curious changes and asks us for a good reflection on what really happens.
Once again, all this was predictable because we live it continuously.
Me what I think and it's very simple, ... there will always be some excuse to never see concretize what we have all been waiting for for several months in this site, ..., to see the changes as wish by our beautiful beloved family of celestial beings.
Me what I propose to Heavenly Father, ..., being given that we have no surviving values, ... Except Ron and the others merged, it is to annihilate us completely and start life again as they have done for centuries and centuries.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 10:56:13 PM by niant2 »

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 09:10:20 PM »
My opinion on this is that Jesus is here again as a normal born and quite real person, just do not know if he has already got that part of his life to reserve only the Father's will and it is so fine that people around him can see it and not imginar who is Jesus himself, when interacting with him anywhere, of course that's just my belief. about the meaning of Jesus of his return (I do not think this will be a paranormal exposition) since Michael waits for the carriage to walk according to the norms of the essence of the spirit.

That seems a little difficult when planets only get one bestowal each. There really is no way Jesus or Michael benefit from such an arrangement, and neither would we. Michael's bestowal mission was primarily done so that he could be granted full authority over Nebadon to help end the Lucifer Rebellion. He already had a human experience and does not require another one, at least to gain some official title or sign of spiritual merit. Meanwhile, we would not be afforded the flexibility of an immediate incarnation, and Jesus would not benefit from the safety of such a mission, where he could essentially come and go as he pleased. Meanwhile, most talk of the magisterial mission outside of this website does not involve a Jesus incarnation at all, so a bestowal mission is even less likely. That being said, it's not impossible for him to be roaming around as a human. I just have considerable doubts that he could have a new human mother.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2018, 10:17:53 PM »
That seems a little difficult when planets only get one bestowal each. There really is no way Jesus or Michael benefit from such an arrangement, and neither would we. Michael's bestowal mission was primarily done so that he could be granted full authority over Nebadon to help end the Lucifer Rebellion. He already had a human experience and does not require another one, at least to gain some official title or sign of spiritual merit. Meanwhile, we would not be afforded the flexibility of an immediate incarnation, and Jesus would not benefit from the safety of such a mission, where he could essentially come and go as he pleased. Meanwhile, most talk of the magisterial mission outside of this website does not involve a Jesus incarnation at all, so a bestowal mission is even less likely. That being said, it's not impossible for him to be roaming around as a human. I just have considerable doubts that he could have a new human mother.
Of coarse "overmind" you are entitled to your opinion and a second appearance of Jesus would have nothing to do with a "bestowal" in that he can do what and how He wishes, but when I first came to this web-site, I stated that Jesus was already here and that I knew this because I had personal interaction with Him.  However, I was immediately put off and I left it at that.  For your, information the only real protection that was installed was that Gabriel was present at this time or in the beginning, and as fare as His mother is concerned, that would be, as Ron puts it, a matter of State.  It took some time to setup but with an army of Angels and even those who have been considered as leading much of the underworld order where used to get Him to His present location and position. Also, upon His physical death He will be taking all the faithfully departed and others who would normally be left behind with Him.
But, as with your opinion, what I tell you here is also my opinion, based on the review of others but there can be proof forthcoming even though there are some who will not accept any type of validation.            
The Reality of knowing what Wisdom is, is in the Experiencing of the Philosophy of using Knowledge.