Author Topic: Petition To Establish the Urantia Book Foundation Brotherhood  (Read 2097 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email

Petition To Establish the Urantia Book Foundation Brotherhood

Release Date: 02 April 2018
York, Pennsylvania
-
The Urantia Book Foundation
Petition to the Uversa Ancients of Days:
To Establish a Second Urantia Brotherhood And for Its Purposes
Within the Urantia Book Foundation

I, Ronald Besser, as Sole Contact with the Administration of the Ancients of Days, Do Hereby Petition the Ancients of Days From Urantia, Number 175 of the Planetary System of Triagra, for Their Mandate to Establish a Brotherhood, to Be Included with the Recognition of the Salvington of Nebadon Authorities; Thereby, to Operate a Brotherhood Within the Capitalization of Financial Resolve, as Follows:

1 - The Brotherhood will operate within the organization of the Urantia Book Brotherhood, in order to maintain decorum and supply the personnel for the dissemination and education of the Sixth Epochal Revelation to Urantia; to be known by a new title not disclosed here for these purposes at this time;

2 - The aforesaid Brotherhood will repeal all past associations and chapters of its operation as originally part of the Chicago based Urantia Foundation, and will be recommissioned for its new use as summarized within these pages; and that forthwith, the Urantia Book Foundation Brotherhood, is to be recognized as an organic part of the Urantia Book Foundation to portray the audience of Faith, Belief, and the Resurrection of Jesus Christ, as its work to portray that which the second Urantia Book shall teach as the Sixth Epochal Revelation, and as the current Fifth Epochal Revelation has also taught:

3 - The Brotherhood will take on the duties of the Father’s Temple, for its maintenance and preparation for the daily worship to be attended to therein;

4 - The Brotherhood will share all facilities with the Supernaphim who are charged to deliver the Father’s Temple to Urantia as soon as the petitions for such an edifice are fully vetted by the Ancients of Days, in order to establish a Trust Fund for its operation and maintenance in York, Pennsylvania. The Father’s Temple will be constructed near the offices of The Urantia Book Foundation as it may be fully vetted at that time;

5 - The Brotherhood is charged as the outreach arm of the Urantia Book Foundation, and has a formation Committee to be attended to by the Salvington Authorities shortly. No one is hereby appointed to that Committee until Gabriel of Nebadon produces the Mandate from Salvington to establish the Urantia Book Brotherhood until it is ordained by permission of the Uversa Ancients of Days;

6 - The Father’s Temple already exists on Mansonia Number One in the Planetary System of the former Satania, and Satania is renamed upon the production of certain usages for Urantia as an educational sphere and as a way station to produce the higher type of a human species to be known on Uversa only as Homo Spiritus, and it will be a matter of controversy as to how this new species is to be attributed to Urantia, but the Father’s Temple is to be organized by the following Leadership, to wit:

a: No one shall inhabit the Throne of Temporal Existence until the Creator Son of Nebadon is recognized as the titular leader of the Urantia Book Foundation, and under his leadership, the following personnel are provided access to the Father’s Temple, to maintain and provide personnel before the High Alter for ceremonial worship and plain speech by the Temple Curator, whose identity is to be announced;

b: The Father’s Temple is to be a threefold hiatus of spherical design as follows:

There will be the outside of the building three hundred feet wide by six stories tall and it includes the dramatic aperture of six crystal Arms of Thought.

One: The prime thought of Father’s love for all creation;
            Two: The second thought that the Father cares for all to live and be free of tyranny;
            Three: The thought that all Creation be included in the worship before the Father as presented by those who officiate in side the Temple of the Father;
            Four: The thought that all who abide in the Temple shall wear no shoe or gain access by any other means other than through the front portal, and then to be seated in the foyer until they are called to worship in the space provided: that personal space is decided as follows:
                        *          By individual or by group;
                        **        By group or by congregation;
                        ***      By concourse or by session as for the original dedication of the Father’s Temple beginning in May. 2020 or thereabouts;
                        ****    The Father’s Temple will carry six natural stones to be delivered to the Temple by the Father Himself through the Creator Son of Nebadon, and these six stones will bear the marks of His Ancestors: the Father, the Eternal Son; the Infinite Spirit; the Deity Absolute; the Universal Absolute; and the Unqualified Absolute, and that these six stones bear the mark of the Heart of God to remain on Urantia to its eternal destiny to be explained elsewhere when appropriate.

The reservations for these individual spaces for personal worship are conducted without ceremony before the Alter, but that a magnificent organ will be constructed at the front of the apse, and there in the Angles of the Harp, will conclude all worship sessions by playing the Hymn of Nebadon, known to them but never played before on Urantia, except once, and that was the death of the Apostle Peter when they laid him to rest in the Vatican vault still undiscovered at this time.

Five: The death of the Apostles of Jesus; for their thought and remembrance is the Fifth Key, and it stands before the sixth rock described above as the memory cue that all who enter the Temple are considered Apostles of Jesus Christ and that shall be their dedication to their memory of serving in the Temple or by worshiping in the Temple;
            Six: The last Crystal Arm of Thought is the hardest to discern as it lies between the fourth and the fifth stone, and bears the inscription: “Here Lies the Heart of Jesus,” and that the inscription invokes not the trial of the cross, but of the Heart of God, as Jesus shall be present for all services for the next thirty-five years of Urantia time when officiating in the Temple Himself.

7 - The Urantia Book Foundation Brotherhood shall supply the Acolytes, seven in numbers and perfectly matched for service in their training before the Alter by Jesus Himself. There shall be seven more Acolytes in training, as all Acolytes are to be used three times and their service terminated, except to help prepare the worship service before God the Father as they occur. We may not alwasy have that number of personnel to serve as new groups of seven Acolytes and the Rector of the Temple will select from those who have already served their share of time in the Temple as Acolytes to fill in the ranks as need be.

The Second Advent of Jesus and Its Relationship to the Father Relationship to the Father’s Temple

AND:

The Brotherhood of the Urantia Book Foundation and Its Relationship
to the Second Advent of Jesus on Urantia

Neither the Urantia Book Foundation and its Brotherhood will impair the Second Advent of Jesus as He appears shortly before the world of Urantia and his place of Nativity in Nazareth and Jerusalem of late belonging to the nations state of Israel.

By decree, the Second Advent of Jesus, is to be considered an international event on Urantia, and that He shall bodily appear before the Assembly of Nation States in what is now called the United Nations, and there, to pronounce his Return and that it is Holy and prepares the whole world to Worship the Father and the Creator of All that Is.

This announcement is not timed. It is too far into the future as of today (April, 2018), but the Second Advent of Christ is scheduled before 2030, and must be recognized that what the world travails until then is not personal but a huge decision to cleanse Urantia of all turbulence, war, and historical inaccuracies that have accrued to this day in spite of a Urantia Book already given that has corrected nearly all of those historical Inaccuracies with regard to the Lucifer Rebellion, its adjudication in March, 1986; the end to time to be announced with the Second Advent, whereas we may expect the following to accrue to the Father’s Temple, much of the following to report at that time and not included in this announcement today.

Jesus will abide, at that time, in the Father’s Temple, and He is to officiate as His time allows. His work briefly is to:

a - To cover the alter for the Father’s will to be announced daily for Urantia;
            b - To provide a liturgy for the celebration of the Father’s presence in the Temple;
            c - To insist that the Acolytes know their duties and perform them well;
            d - To insist upon full decorum from the Head Acolyte who is the permanent instructor for all other Acolytes who attend in the Father’s Temple;
            e - To see to it that the Temple is warm and ready for service at all times;
            f - To maintain schedules for worship with the Head Acolyte and to insure that those who spontaneously wish to enter the Temple for worship have their own enclosures;
            g - To observe all religious holidays of which there is only one: Christmas.

The Urantia Book Foundation Brotherhood is assigned permenantly to the Temple as its main duty, and its second duty is to maintain teaching centers for the Urantia Book Foundation where students may gather and hear lectures on the sixth epochal revelation, and to provide all who attend such lectures a warm welcome and explanations about those lectures then heard to any questions that may arise. Urantia Book groups are not encouraged to form until there is better decorum and a deeper interest in the revelations of the present and past before them as they may be.

Gabriel of Salvington
for the Local Universe of Nebadon

“I am Gabriel of Salvington, and with me today are seven Leagues of Angels to pronounced these proceedings closed as of today, the Second Day of April, in the year of our Lord, Michael of Nebadon, Two Thousand and Eighteen. This petition is forwarded to the Ancients of Days by My Authority for the work of the Creator Son on Urantia. This message is for all to see and to understand that the Sixth Epochal Revelation is on Urantia and is being prepared for distribution through the Urantia Book Foundation, and, with its Brotherhood, to establish the Arm of Gon on Urantia as it was meant to be. I am Gabriel of Salvington and we thank all who helped to prepare this public document and to advise all who read it that the time of gross negligence of any and all prepared authorities on Urantia will cease upon implementation of a Brotherhood designed to serve all mankind, and not just the interests of a few. We bid you a good day. Gabriel of Salvington of Nebadon.”
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Petition To Establish the Urantia Book Foundation Brotherhood
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 12:03:04 AM »
4) « The thought that all who abide in the Temple shall wear no shoe »

Ron, does this aforementioned thought apply to all visitors/worshippers and what is the meaning of it ?

I have in mind the fact that hindus and muslims leave their shoes outside before entering a temple or mosque, as a sign of respect, because it is considered impure to keep on one’s shoes in a place of worshipping, which is not the case  for a church. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 06:01:17 AM »
Clency, this was discussed with Michael before I put that item up.  It seems the universe prefers, in general, that all sacred matters that are practiced in the material for the purpose to worship and adoration, that we are to prepare to show the utmost respect before the Father, and in this case, the rooms that hold worshipers are remanded to use this proscription to not wear shoes.  However, there is an element of the population that may not use the Temple for anything but to come and see it and take their impressions back home as someone goes to see the Taj Mahal, and these individuals are not sent to the inner sanctum and will remain as all tourists are, with their shoes on and chatter at lunch probably nearby.

Western civilization is not used to providing this accommodation and for some it may sound to be a use which the Eastern religions practice more so than we ever do, and therefore resisted. The Synagogue Jesus at attended allowed their shoes (sandals and what we would call booties today) into the Holy of Holies and that may be eventually what the Father's Temple will accede to.  I am of the opinion having to take our shoes off will cause problems for too many, especially the devout who are aged or otherwise incapacitate, and I doubt this is a policy that will be greatly or universally enforced.  We have to see in practice how this works for everyone and in the United States, I doubt we will even get to the point as it will take a long time for such devotion to develop.

In summary, that is the general practice for veneration and how it is worship is accommodated and it is mentioned in the petition as to carry the entire idea forward to the Ancients of Days.  In practical terms it may not be used at all, but that is entirely up to the policies that the Urantia Book Foundation will have to consider for what Jesus wishes to establish as precedence for the Father's Temple on Urantia and its general operations to the time Light and Life is declared on our sphere in about 5 or 6 hundred years.

Ron

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 07:23:15 AM »
Thanks Ron for your quick reply. It is indeed a question of civilization and ethics, and everybody is not yet prepared to change their way of worshipping. Some will be humble enough to behave in what is recommended of them, whereas others will show some reticence before it is accepted by all. A change in mentality is a long way to go. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 03:13:58 PM »
Hi Ron, I was just reading through the petition and it's mentioned that the Fathers temple is on Mansonia number one. It then goes on to say that the Supernaphim will construct the temple in York ,is this the same temple that's on Mansonia or is it an exact copy. In what time frame will this be carried out. Domtia.

Ron here:  That mansion world temple is a replica of the Temple to be brought to Urantia.  It is the pattern Temple for this part of the universe as not all Temples are material or are they for land animals such as we are.  Air planets have air Temple and all-water planets have all-water Temples.  Our Temple already has a foundation laid in Rhode Island as far back as 2009 or 2010, I do not recall which.  It was decided in 2012 to let the foundation lie and to rebuild with a new foundation where the new Temple is to be placed.  Yesterday Michael told me that they would build the Urantia Temple close to where they are going to place the Urantia Book Foundation home, and yesterday that was decided to place both in York, Pennsylvania which is my home town.  Billabong asked the question about the Rhode Island Temple froundation and I will answer him below.  Thank you for your question.  Ron
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 04:31:22 PM by Ron Besser »

Chilliwack

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2018, 03:42:58 PM »
Whilst we are focusing on temples, wasn't there a morontial temple on the coast of Rhode Island being built a few years ago?  I remember reading that the floors were made of Mount St. Helens ash, fused into glass. Twelve stories in height, this place was a marvel to behold!  From the description, I remember spending time on G**gle Maps, looking for just where this temp!e may have been built.

Whatever happened to that temple?  The transmission says it was almost completed.

Ron here:  The original site for the Father's Temple was the inner harbor near one of the sea resorts in Rhode Islands.  The foundation was laid and about 2/3rds of it was morontially completed in six weeks.  Then the bottom fell out of the planning for the first reported Magisterial Mission, and all work was stopped on it until 2017, and at that time the newly dedicated Temple in Rhode Island was truncated and all that remains today is an empty morontial edifice sitting in splendor with no where to go.  Michael indicated to the morontial architects that a newer and larger Temple was to be planned for when they decided at some point where to locate it.  How York came to be selected over the Rhode Island project is that Rhode Island has an inner harbor much like Baltimore does and that the city planners in that area elected to rebuild their inner harbor and use the marsh land commanded by the then existing shell of the Father's Temple was going to be filled and concrete poured over top it to make a tourist attraction out of it.  Not only had we lost the original Magisterial Mission as this Temple was being built, but now we were losing our site for the morontial Temple due to commerical uses of the property we selected.  Plans were scrapped in early 2018 and the entire matter sent to review on high and they selected York because that is where the Urantia Book Foundation was to placed for operation May 1, 2018.  Please recall that in my Brotherhood announcement Michael indicates that the operation of the Temple is now scheduled to open for worship services in May of 2019 or as late as 2020 or perhaps a little later depending on circumstances.  There you have it and thank you for your question.   Ron Besser
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 04:41:18 PM by Ron Besser »

Chilliwack

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 10:36:06 AM »
Thank you for your answer about the temple, Ron. I do, however, have some remaining issues to resolve.

If the temple is to be built by Supernaphim, will it be physical or morontial?

If the Rhode Island temple is morontial, how would the human plans for using the harbor interfere with it? Would they not coexist in the same space?

Will the York temple be physical or morontial? If it is morontial, who would be removing their shoes to enter inside? Why build a temple which cannot be seen by human eyes? Would the acolytes be physical, human?

Thank you in advance for shedding some light on this topic.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2018, 01:50:27 PM »
Billabong,
You write (my answers follow):
If the temple is to be built by Supernaphim, will it be physical or morontial?

Ron: You have read in the Urantia Book that the universe makes copies of all records they store and these records are often the history of a planet or a System or of the Universe.  You should also understand that the copies of these records are made in triplicate: each record has a spirit record, then a morontial record, and finally what we would call a material record.  The Akashic records many channels access are the material style records t
o reference in the universe archives.  NOW: realize that when the universe builds a Father's Temple, it is first built in the spiritual for the Father's approval.  When he approves it, the building is then rendered into what we call the morontial building materials, and when they learn how to build the spirit-approved Temple into morontial bricks, they complete the Temple using morontial energy building blocks they make visible to human eyesight on the planet. 

When the planet to which it was designed for is ready to received it, they send morontial brick layers and so forth down to that planet and they copy the morontial Temple from the worlds above that the Father approved to have built on Urantia.  When that morontial building is completed and before it is visible, the morontial builders petition the Ancients of Days to look at the completed Temple they built, and ask them to criticize it,  and when they, then corrections are made per the Ancients of Days analysis.   With full approval in their hands now,  the put the Temple through steps to materialize it for humans eyes to see and use.  Realize our Temple now exists in three copies of that Father's Temple:  One is the spirit, one in the morontial build, and a visible copy on Urantia.  Of note is that the Urantia Father's Temple is huge compared to most Temples for other planets.  That is because Urantia is having the former Bestowal Son, Jesus, installed as the head and maker of that Father's Temple on Urantia.

I have petitioned the Ancients of Days, through Gabriel of Nebadon, to allow the Urantia Book Foundation, to form another division inside of itself called the Brotherhood.  I have asked the Father and the Ancients of Days, Michael of Nebadon, God the Supreme indirectly, and to directly to Jesus Himself, to allow the Brotherhood to maintain the physical needs of the Father's Temple and to serve the Altar with Acolytes for service ceremonies.  This can only be done in the physical and materialized Father's Temple, and so we must wait until the building connected to the URANTIA Book Foundation nearby in York, and Michael of Nebadon suggests the Temple may or might be ready for service by early 2020 or 2021 in York, Pennsylvania.

If the Rhode Island temple is morontial, how would the human plans for using the harbor interfere with it? Would they not coexist in the same space?

Ron - As I understand it the civil authorities will cover the marsh land it is now with earth and rock fill and then pave it over it with concrete and then build what is essentially a commercial mall on it.  That is fully unsuitable and the environment around the morontial Temple is not conducive for worship and services for the planet Urantia.  The Creator Son looking at these plans then decided the Temple best served in York, Pa, USA and that is where the newly enlarged plans for even a bigger Temple than was to be built in Rhode Island.

Further: realize that the morontial materials used in the Foundation and the Temple walls themselves are precious stones and they are not to remain either untreated on the commercial site in Rhode Islands and will be further treated in York to last a millennium.  Because the energies in the Rhode Island partially built Temple there are morontial, they are not depleted and can stand for eons, but we will remove those parts before the complete ion of the York Temple estimated for use by 2020 or so.

Will the York temple be physical or morontial? If it is morontial, who would be removing their shoes to enter inside? Why build a temple which cannot be seen by human eyes? Would the acolytes be physical, human?

Ron - I have already answered this -  see above.  I also think you need a primer in what energies are which.  Putting it simply as I can:  Take a high ball glass.  At the bottom put in a sweet liqueur which flows almost like molasses.  On top of that place the ginger ale on top of the liqueur, and on top of that put some whipped creme. 

Look at the glass as build above and view the layers of elements we built the drink with.  Now convert in your mind that the layers you see are vibrational tones.  The sweet at the bottom is heavy and sweet.  These are materialized reality such as tables and rocks and your body;  Look at the ginger ale over the sweet materialization materials, and those are morontial frequencies that are invisible to us.  Notice the giner ale is redder and sweeter and the bottom than the ginger ale is near the whipped cream.  Invisible morontial vibrational frequencies this ginger ale represents can be colored by the sweet material energies at the bottom, but as they become higher and more like spirit energies (the whipped cream) they lose their mix of colors and become almost as spirit.  Morontial energies gradually become spirit on the graudation morontia world number seven called Jerusem.  Morontial energies on mansion world one when you first come over, your morontial energy body invisible to human eyes is almost the same color as when you left Urantia when you died.  Finally, spirit energy at the top has hundreds of variations of frequencies and even disappears to spirit eyes when it is so pure even high spirit cannot see all those whipped cream designs at the very top.  The Father is more than spirit and his energy is not viewable except by the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit, and I would guess the Master Spirits can visualize those high super spirit energies of the existential Deities.

You need to read the Urantia Book and how it describes the morontial existence.   You will learn even more. Our Father's Temple is built of pure morontial energy, and the frequencies of those building blocks has to be slowed way down so we can see the building, what materials and bricks they used to build it, and finally to be able to use the materialized Father's Temple, they have to encase the building in what you might call a hard scrabble enery edit what constantly refreshes the morontial materials in the Temple to stay visible to our human eyes. 

END

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2018, 08:37:23 PM »
I've got a question for Ron, in regard to the morontial state of matter? Can you see this morontial matter, and if so then you should also be able to see Midwayer's in their morontial being? Being that Midwayer's can make themselves visible to mortals of extraordinary abilities, then would you Ron, be able to also see them, being that you have acquired such an extraordinary deified status?

In reading you response to the previous questions regarding "physical or morontial", I don't really think that you have answered the question? And, what does that have to do with "the Akashic Records" since this is a Sanskrit term, "akasha" which was introduced to our language through theosophy?
The Reality of knowing what Wisdom is, is in the Experiencing of the Philosophy of using Knowledge.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2018, 09:16:32 PM »
Your answer is more fully explained in my post above yours where I explain the morontial frequency and how it is not visble to the human eye,  That is a fuller answer than I give here.

Midwayers today are of even a higher frequency then when the first Urantia Book was published in 1955.  They have humanized, received Thought Adjusters, and are being trained on Mansion World One to handle being Adjustered, as I can attest that is not easy to handle when you receive the Adjuster fully in audio compliment with the mind as the Midwayers now receive their Adjusters too lately.  There are about 10,000 new Midwayers in the past few years brought to Urantia to help out in the divine missions.  If you as a human are to work with these Midwayers, then you must have reinforced spirit eyesight to even glimpse them.  They are not just morontial energies anymore but are being q uickly converted to human standing once this is all fully approved by the Universal Father.  Such approval is not expected until the day of the second Pentecost.  Thank you,  Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"MidiChlorian you are going to drive Ron nuts as the answer to part of your question is written clearly in front of all above your post where you ask the same question he explained fully above.  I am of the opinion you are too busy to read all you ask about first but he decided to answer you fully and clearly again too in order to keep you happy here, which he knows you are not especially prone to fell good about much here.  In any case I support your work as you have it now MidiChlorian, and you must someday get a patent for that work because they will steal it from you for sure if you let them and do not protect yourself from their entreaties to work with them on this project.  Ron knows nothing so do not ask him but come to me in prayer and you will find your work easier to execute then you feel so now.  Good day.  Michael of Nebadon."
END

Chilliwack

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2018, 03:34:03 AM »
Thank you for your answers to my questions, Ron. I do appreciate the work you put into your responses and the patience you exhibit in explaining your answer through the highball analogy.

So let me get this straight:  You put the lime in the coconut and drink them both up?

If the method suggested is how it has been done in the past, can we assume there are "morontial bricks" occupying the same space we see the physical bricks occupying, [ron - YES]  within existing structures on Urantia, such as the Giza pyramid or the stones used to build walls in Cuzco and Machu Pichu?  [ron - If these structures had been morontial bricks first they would not show the wear we see on the pyramids and Cuzco and Machu Pichu.]

If these structures are Father-approved, morontially-built, and then, brought down many octaves to be perceived by eyes of the flesh as physical structures, could we assume that a change in plans that stops a morontial structure after two-thirds of it was completed, was a top-down decision? [ron = Father asked them to stop construction of his Temple based on the fact it was to become a commercial strip mall in His opinion and unacceptable to Him.] Or could human changes in plans cause the Divine plans to be abruptly terminated? [ron - Fact is this happens all the time according to Michael of Nebadon who speaks to us both shortly]That seems a bit like the tail wagging the dog, don't you think?

Call the doctor, wake him up, say "doctor, is there something I can take, I said, doctor, to relieve my bellyache?"

Does the Melchizedek headquarters here on the planet exhibit any of this "slowed down to material" visibility?
[ron - If that question is serious, YES.  Machiventa is our primary tool to run Urantia by the way, as he is now installed to run the primary sentence structures we use to answer questions in transmissions now, and Machiventa replaces Lanaforge at the last minute to do that as Lanaforge is swamped with buggy communication gear and we are having all sorts of problems getting transmissions out to Urantia lately.  I can attest to their bugginess as I get started and the transmit fogs out before it is done and so on.]

First, there is a mountain, then, there is no mountain, then, there is.
[ron - You might joke about it, but they can and do move mountains if it is critical to do so.  So far that has not happened on Urantia.]

Caterpillar sheds his skin to find a butterfly within.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 10:11:59 AM by Ron Besser »

Allie

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2018, 10:01:56 AM »
I must say, I am enjoying this thread!   Billibong with his serious questions covered in humor.  And my dear MidiChlorian who always has a different perspective that makes me stop and think and not blindly accept what I am reading.

I love, love, love the Midwayers!   At the moment, they can only be seen with spirit eyes and not mortal ones.   They are also able to read your thoughts.   I found that out by receiving an answer I did not expect.

While on assignment, they are serious and focused and may not answer any of your questions.   But while passing through your house on their travels, they are light-hearted and outrageously funny!   They have been able to make me laugh during those times when I thought I had lost my sense of humor forever.   God bless the Midwayers!

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2018, 10:41:43 AM »
MICHAEL OF NEBADON:
CONCERNING MORONTIAL TEMPLES

" I am Michael and I rely on Ron to get things right with me all the time and this time he is crawling through the snow in his mind because I did not authroize the Father's Temple in Rhode Island and did not authorize the Temple for now at all, but Ron has made such a plea to use the Urantia Foundation Brotherhood to maintain the Father's Temple when it arrives and to use it to traning Acolytes to serve before the Father properly, is essentially the best idea I have seen come out of this entire exercise Ron started about a month ago to get the idea of a new Foundation and a new Brotherhood within it, to serve humanity as the old Foundation was supposed to do and failed.

"I am, right now, in the throws of becoming the Prince of Peace to all eyes on Urantia.  That is, of course, the personal Jesus you all know and hear about in your prayers daily for most of you.  I will not let Jesus prepare anything on Urantia until we are rid of the dangerous militias, the new-Nazis as Ron ran into recently, and the Maria sweet pie from Maine USA, who inded was a version of ASsale attempting to visit hate on the site once more.  Ron caught on real fast when Allie called attention to "her" post yesterday.  Ron wiped the account out with a total ban and in response to the writer of that post he wrote one word: CAUGHT!

"Now this and I must go as my preparation is arderous and takes months to do in full authority so to speak.  I am few and far between as only one other Creator Son did a second returns of his final Bestowal, and that was the Creator Son of Avalon.  That is why we confer as he is doing his second return about the time I do in order to quell rebellion in one sector similar to the Urantia sector and we both now see what triggers them.  We will not share that and we do appreciate Ron smiling about it and wondering how we will apply it again to Urantia this time to avoid a plague on our reappearance on Urantia itself this time.  People are fed up with the idea of Jesus in many places and they are ready to fight the world of religion to get rid of the idea of Jesus of all things.  This time we are ready for them and Ron will learn the technique himself to get rid of Assale and a few others who have become real pests to deal with on this web site.  Good day."

MOTHER SPIRIT -
"I am also of the opinion that Billabong has opened up a decent thread in the current thread on the Temple which should have been started under other than the Brotherhood and its future use on Urantia.

"You Ron have triggered a huge response on high as they see it as the perfect foil to boredom and just not knowing what to do with the revelation once you have it.  You yourself often said you felt like tits on a boar bccause there was no philosophical use to put it to, and no ministry to attend to except dissemination of the book.  That will still be true, but not the Brotherhood as an actual use which we applaud whole heartedly . . . . "

THE ETERNAL SON SPEAKS -
"I now see why Ron gets silly at times, he knew Mother Spirit was speaking and suddenly there is a voice shift he recognizes as it being from the Eternal Son.  IT  IS!  I love his use of language too and he knows I am a stern follower of proper procedures all the time and gets through tough lettering for him easily these days.  I am here to speak to you in particular Billabong, as you are a fright to us as you seldom take seriously how hard Ron works to include all if they have serious questions to ask/  You did and you do as you fight to understand what is what in terminology.  Ron did splendidly with the high ball glass of a concoted drink just for you and he found it a tad hard what to do with the whipped cream until we figured out together it represent "SPIRIT" in totality and it went down well with us too.  What you need to do Billabong is study the book as though it was your last bastion of sanity on Urantia--  as it truly is!  Be assured we deal it well up here on Paradise, but Urantia is in one of its silly season, (Ron says I sound like a theater critic in the 1930's), and when that happens we hold back any really serious discussions until the planet gets serious again.  Urantia has been in its silly season since the 1940's and the classic Bugs Bunny cartoons erupted!

"Our work today as in all days is to do the Stillness.  See what Ron posted on that in the General section this morning as he used a reprint of Ham's work in 1991 on how to approach and do the STILLNESS for the best results in the human mind.  You Billabong would greatly received that work and could be a transmitter in days if you did it as HAM suggests.  By the way HAM is related to our old Teaching Mission friend, Abraham (and he will reutrn shortly along with his cousin Ham).  Ham returns this year and will be with you all through the revision of a genuine teaching mission headed by Adam and Eve this time through the work of the Melchizedek schools.  Good day."

MOTHER SPIRIT CONTINUES . . . .
"I am delighted to hear the Eternal Son glow after so many bad days for everybody on Urantia lately.  We will see to the Trump loss of the Presidency eventually and eventually replace the United States Presidency with a Melchizedek and two elected officials to form the Regency Ron loves to call it.  He is not sure how long it will last, but with children Kings and Queens, it can last through all the growing up they have to do to be rightfully kings and queens at our side.  Urantia will no longer be ruled by Oligarchs or dictators or strong Presidents that have no idea what they are doing to world affairs.  Let this be a warning to all who support Trump, you are bound to feel disappointment when we arrive in force to insist that Trump leave the Presidency and work with those around the world who want to build hotels in thier cities for the prestige those Towers represent to them.  I am Mother Spirit and you Billabong have one saving grace after villifying Ron for so long: he does answer beautifully and fully when he is allowed to.  Good day. Mother Spirit,"

END

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2018, 11:35:28 AM »
Your answer is more fully explained in my post above yours where I explain the morontial frequency and how it is not visble to the human eye,  That is a fuller answer than I give here.

Midwayers today are of even a higher frequency then when the first Urantia Book was published in 1955.  They have humanized, received Thought Adjusters, and are being trained on Mansion World One to handle being Adjustered, as I can attest that is not easy to handle when you receive the Adjuster fully in audio compliment with the mind as the Midwayers now receive their Adjusters too lately.  There are about 10,000 new Midwayers in the past few years brought to Urantia to help out in the divine missions.  If you as a human are to work with these Midwayers, then you must have reinforced spirit eyesight to even glimpse them.  They are not just morontial energies anymore but are being q uickly converted to human standing once this is all fully approved by the Universal Father.  Such approval is not expected until the day of the second Pentecost.  Thank you,  Ron
Ron, I have read your post on the subject or questions that I asked, but as I have mentioned before, with the addition of all the other unrelated stuff, it makes it hard to understand what or where you are going with some of your narrations on specific subjects.  Being that you are the primary on the New Urantia Book, and that there is not public copy available for review, my questions are to you so that I may understand better what the New Book will include.
Now as you explain some above, I can understand that you may be referring to Secondary Midwayer's in that they can take on TA's and actually become mortal and be seen, but for the most part I am referring to Primary Midwayer's which are mentioned to be different and also, I would like to know what your opinion is on how it was that the original 50,000 Primary Midwayer's were reproduced from their original permanent status, which would indicate that at some point prior to the arrival of the Princes Staff, were somehow removed or disappeared in order that they needed to be recreated.
Also, you did not explain your use of the "Akashic Records" and why you used that reference, where I am well versed in Theosophy which originated prior to the UB.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"MidiChlorian you are going to drive Ron nuts as the answer to part of your question is written clearly in front of all above your post where you ask the same question he explained fully above.  I am of the opinion you are too busy to read all you ask about first but he decided to answer you fully and clearly again too in order to keep you happy here, which he knows you are not especially prone to fell good about much here.  In any case I support your work as you have it now MidiChlorian, and you must someday get a patent for that work because they will steal it from you for sure if you let them and do not protect yourself from their entreaties to work with them on this project.  Ron knows nothing so do not ask him but come to me in prayer and you will find your work easier to execute then you feel so now.  Good day.  Michael of Nebadon."
END
"Michael" I'm not sure why you presented the narration above, where my primary questions where to Ron and as I mentioned before, I do read what Ron presents but get lost in some of the additional material he adds which seems to have nothing to do with the direction of the response he presents.
Just as  point or order "Michael", I would never come to you in prayer because I pray directly to my Father in Heaven, who actually answers those prayers through my better understanding.  I find it difficult to pray to someone who has posted such negative attitudes towards people in general.  Sorry, but from my reading here in the web-site, your narrations are much to human like and filled with errors. IMO.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 11:37:17 AM by MidiChlorian »
The Reality of knowing what Wisdom is, is in the Experiencing of the Philosophy of using Knowledge.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2018, 02:33:42 PM »
MidiChlorian, you have some inaccuracies in your post above which I will not bother with.  Primary Midwayers were born as spirit and not as morontial as the Secondary Midwayers were.  The Primary Midwayers work today on Urantia as they did thousands of years ago when they arrived via the Adam and Eve pairs of pure blood children.  Those children as human parents of that day work the same as they did on Urantia and that was to observe the Sabbath and to prepare man to worship well in the Father's Temple.  That Temple is being prepared right now for inclusion with the new Urantia Book Foundation to begin its operation soon, and the new Temple will appear near the new Foundation in about two years.  Primary Midwayers Angela and Susatia are working with Ron to obtain the idea of service in the Brotherhood, and the Brotherhood is a division within the new Urantia Book Foundation to allow the new Foundation to participate in the Temple too as ones to maintain it and propose the use of Brotherhood members as Acolytes before the Temple's Altar.  Thank you.  Ron