Author Topic: What You Should Know About Fusion on Nystoria  (Read 234 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
What You Should Know About Fusion on Nystoria
« on: June 28, 2018, 02:35:31 PM »

Lanaforge, Planetary Prince
Receiver: Ron Besser
York, Pa local time 2pm DST
June 28, 2018 and in the new calendar** today is April 16, 2034

** [to be introduced in ten years or less.]

I AM LANAFORGE:

"We start this at the adamant request of Ron Besser who just stated the following to me and I use his statement to get into this properly:

FUSION TALK is an excellent category but is so unused as to seem superfluous to most who use this site.  But it is a Category put up in its day for reasons that Ron felt it was useful as fusion was in the air for weeks before it was placed back on the shelf by Michael, thinking it was done for now.  But it is not.

Ron has determined that five more of you are ready for fusion status in the next six months.

We apologize for the big print.  You need to really look at this for God sakes people!  You play with fire and do not get under the covers with God ever, you dear little prince lings and princess cadwells.

Ron says to me today: Lanaforge, one of you highly placed administrators need to give us guidelines concerning the mind and approaching fusion status with the Indwelling Spirit of the Father.  Never mind that Ron is also fused with Mother Spirit up to the hilt; with Michael of Nebadon no more than to have conversations with him, but full fusion when he comes over to the mansion worlds and he will teach in spirit form if the mansion world residents can adjust to THAT.  Ron is truly fused no more with God the Supreme as that had to be undone when the pain started so bad again we had to remove it for Ron's sanity.  In any case you see fusion is more than with one Deity is probable on Nystoria.

But no other fusion can take place until one fuses with the Adjuster first.

I am Lanaforge and I want these main points in huge letters since people read with half drawn eyelids lately and it must stop.  Until there is an abiding interest in the subject we will use all sorts of visual tricks to get you to see and listen better.

There are six people who read this list as Guests.  Those Guests are near fusion status and have no idea what is going on with them.  Ron has asked me to provide what he calls

The Evidence of Approaching Fusion: Do's & Don'ts:

Because the Father has decreed that man on Nystoria is to be fused to stay in the flesh, probably for the rest of the planet's life as a human planet to raise robust souls for ascension, the old URANTIA BOOK is no longer valid in its description of what happens to fuse you with the Father in the flesh.  Ron did it first and proved it had little effect on his daily life and that is to be done for everyone.  Do not make the mistake it is party fusion or some such production of Hollywood psychic programs (which must cease as the create confusion rather than help now), as it is full fusion as one gets on the mansion worlds according to the old URANTIA BOOK.

Because the URANTIA Foundation has dislodged the truth to the point it has, it has to be stopped and removed entirely.  They will howl and carry on but legally they can do nothing.  In our case The Michael Foundation International will supplant the old URANTIA Foundation in Chicago with its replication in York, Pennsylvania very soon, and in that case the meeting Ron Besser will have with Mantutia Melchizedek, the Chairman of the Second Revelatory Commission, that will set the tone for the roll out of the Sixth Epochal Revelation.  In any case, and as it may be, I Lanaforge am no longer System Sovereign on Jerusem, but on Uversa today and later on Nystoria, the new name for the old Urantia planet.  My work now is as Planetary Prince on Nystoria, and my policy will be as follows:

Planetary Prince Policy, RE: FUSION on Nystoria :

Fusion status will be accorded to all who complete their Psychic Circles and the first ten Morontial Circles** about the Psychic Circles;  [there are 25 morontial circle total some of which must be done on the mansion worlds or life after death]

No man or woman will have distress fusing ever.  The fusion markers are as follows to those who are honored to fuse in the flesh on Urantia are as follows:

Trial by fusion can happen but in general, if you start experiencing out of character headaches, or lose your appetite suddenly, or cannot dress yourself as early in the day as you to with no problem at all in getting up, you are being approached by the fusion entities who travel from Paradise to see you and work on you to be sure you are not hallucinating.  

Be assured your fusion is done in stages:

a - First stage is as a cry baby as everything makes you shiver or get goosebumps or be in awe about God.
b - Second stage makes you mad at everybody and everything because you feel you have been lied to.
c - Third stage is completion and the need to feel happy and avoid study of the Urantia Book or anything heave for a few weeks.
d - Completion, is to be followed by a normal return to interests and playthings and so on.  

Evidentiary Displays for Medical Professionals should be noted for Fusion if already under a Doctor's Care:

a - Little satisfactory sleep and some tossing and turning;
b - Small beads of sweat on the temple sometimes for now reason;
c - loss of appetite and some hunger for junk food easily grabbed on the run;
c - eating too little to sustain the present weight and good riddance if too corpulent for one's own good;
d - eating without a friend or trusted associate is not recommended as it happened with Ron and it nearly killed him to feel so isolated as the process moved along.
e - Be well with your mood swings as they are really evident and not a sign of losing one's mentality;
f - Outrageous desire to companions and electronic game playing for some, and for others a long distemper over political conditions-- in other words opinionated more than usual about everything!
g - loss of hearing sometimes to the degree one loses high pitch sounds and,or low bass sounds too, sometimes together.  hearing will return even better once fusion is complete.

Fusion Statistics FYI

a - Once fusion starts in earnest, the Father entities from Paradise surround the human ready to experience fusion in the flesh.  
b - Fusion actuality lasts five minutes to start the process as Stage One (see above for these stages)
c - Loss of appetite is a sign of Stages 2 and 3 and are easily subsumed by the human as just loss of appetite.  Stage 2 takes about three days;  Stage three takes about four minutes.
d - Fusion does not grant special powers although Ron saw into the ultraviolet spectrum for weeks and watched the sunfish come into the dock to feed them bread to see their glorious colors in ultraviolet garb.  Otherwise the human goes about the business of life as usual without further ado.
e- Life on Nystoria is to be subsumed by an increasing over draft of heart and soul for the human who gets fusion like this as it is the compensation by the Father for things to be on the mansion worlds when the now fused human translates to the mansion worlds but Adjuster transit and such a human will never lose consciousness, and is deposited at the Michael Station to receive those credentials that assumes the responsibility of a first stage spirit truly.
f - No man or woman who leaves Nystoria now who has fused with their Adjuster, will receive further adjudication or meet more of the judges unless some extraordinary reason intervenes.  Ron will meet the Judges again because he is beautifully entertaining with his Adjuster in full regalia, and Machiventa Melchizedek has requested to see that himself when it happens.  Machiventa will assume the roll of Chief Justice of the Nystoria Supreme Court momentarily.
g - Registration is coming for human fusion status in the official records of the Estates, Property and Holdings Corporation. which in reality is our Congressional Library and Records holding corporation to be instituted immediately by Ron with an account established to begin its operation.  Now one does not have to claim fusion as the records by the divine institution are available to all for conversion to statements that affirm such status.
h - Life can be terminated in service to God when that life remains in material form in the flesh on Nystoria.  Separate policy statements will be made for this article later on in our discourse below.
i - No man or woman who holds sacred the fusion process will ever be held accountable for deeds we proscribe as department heads or other titles during the Michael Foundation International holdings for the betterment of the planet.  We give a Grant of Immunity to all who work as fused beings for the divine administrations to follow shortly.
j - Loss of life due to accident or prevailing conditions on Nystoria is not enough to terminate service for the Michael or Magisterial Mission on Nystoria.
k - Ron mentions that the Grant of Immunity and Life Insurance to continue working, is super generous of Michael and I Lanaforge fully agree with Ron in all his ministrations on this subject you do not hear or see as we go along doing this.

For now we terminate this message for absorption work by your brains and need to ask questions, as all five of you who are now fused will have a transmission briefing on your own about the outcome of the Melchizedek Meeting with Ron Besser this coming Saturday in York in person and lots of note taking we are sure.  Good day.  This is Lanaforge.

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Dominick O

• View Profile
Re: What You Should Know About Fusion on Nystoria
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 01:15:37 AM »
In abnormal psych textbooks one is warned they identify with all the things spoken to, and much of these symptoms remind me of that, too.

Is Adjuster fusion the inverse of quitting smoking?  For example, when one quits smoking they must usually go about it many times before it somehow finally ceases.  Does Adjuster fusion get initiated and aborted many times over and then finally happens?

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 11:11:56 AM »
Your questions Dominick and answers below:

In abnormal psych textbooks one is warned they identify with all the things spoken to, and much of these symptoms remind me of that, too.

Ron - That is why I am sure Mantutia included a statement in our Urantia Book not to over interpret whether one hears the Adjuster or not.  The book says it is almost always is mis-identification of Adjuster activity for actual other psychic or mental health issues.  However, much to the disgust of the Revelators, the Urantia Foundation interprets this as saying Adjusters do not speak and that one is needing medical attention if they say otherwise.  Throwing the baby out with the bathwater is now official policy of the Chicago-based publisher of the epochal revelation.

Is Adjuster fusion the inverse of quitting smoking? For example, when one quits smoking they must usually go about it many times before it somehow finally ceases. Does Adjuster fusion get initiated and aborted many times over and then finally happens?

Ron - Maybe it is, Dominick, depending on what you or someone else goes through to kick a substance abuse habit.  However, I prefer to state the following:  The Thought Adjuster is conditioned inside your mind to stay the course regardless of how bad any human can be to decide to follow the divine proscription to be Perfect as He is Perfect, in usually horrible growing up conditions for spirit to tolerate.  My own experience nearly ended the attempt by my Thought Adjuster to make waves in my own consciousness.  I also denied, thanks to the Urantia Foundation, that any such event could be occurring in my head in spite of all these symptoms showing up for months before the Adjuster became chatty so I could hear him so clearly.  My secretary called the police of all things when I had coherency problems, and why the police and not the hospital?  In any case the police called the hospital and they pulled out their abnormal psychology text book, slapped me in a ward, diagnosing me with the psychosis of true hallucination and travelling to harm the public.

I appreciate you brought this up Dominick, since the learning and training of Thought Adjusters on Divinington, are to be especially careful with beginners in their human minds, because the disturbance an Adjuster creates when he translates from what Freud calls the super-consciousness to the libido (a Freud term indicating not only sexual desire, but deciding who is right and who is wrong on important personal experiences),  area of the brain scan tissues, is more than upsetting:  it actually causes the appearance of psychosis. 

Now I am receiving direct dictation from Divinington, believe it or not, because it is such a sensitive issues, and has caused the Urantia Foundation to flee its normal profligacy of heart and soul over issues of medical import and mental stability. 

Divinington also states to me as I write this, that "the mentality of the human soul is directly the result of the human mind directing the soul mind through the personality of the human, to stand fast against all intrusions of outside and mental aberrations."  That is what happened to me, and I sure fought the approach of my Adjuster because it was actually painful for me to hear Him.  I won't go into that strange quirk of my own mind, but suffice it to say I had no reason to expect that I would hear the Adjuster, or did I expect my Adjuster to cream my heart to death over issues I had let go for generations in my own personal concerns to avoid becoming emotionally ill over bad luck.

Finally, and now I hear Michael speak this:  "We all worried about introducing fusion to the Nystorian human mind for the simple reason we almost lost Ron to mental illness over the pain and suffering that Adjuster used in technique to shock him into spiritual existence more than he was prepared to go into at that time.  Dominick, you suffer the same illusions about spirit life that Ron did at your age, and that is because there is no guidance from the Urantia Foundation, or is there guidance from spirit at this time, and that is because we have a mandate from the Ancients of Days, not to bring any mind on Nystoria into the precarious position Ron had to face under his most unusual circumstances at the time, and some of them still prevail, and that forces his Adjuster to think twice before we saddle him with huge responsibilities for our Missions on Urantia/Nystoria."

Ron -  I have a huge repertoire of speeches on this subject still stuck in my mind which are too dangerous for my own mentality to explore in mental safety.  It occurs to many of you who read what I write so often, that I am somehow super sized when it comes to spiritual matters.  Well, I am in some cases, but in the purely human realm, I am considered a human risk factor, as I insist that the truth always be known if it can be interpreted while understand relative factors that go into disturbing people with ideas about live-wire Thought Adjusters and their attempts to be heard in the human consciousness.  But I must insist that the human genome has to be honestly approached as that genome has the capacity to be so much more than 99.999 percent of the people born on Urantia ever allow.  I happen to hear all I need to hear now from spirit and the morontial worlds thanks to an Adjuster who now is the central casting couch for most of these proposed fusions with Adjusters on this planet.  That is a role my Adjuster does and I am not conscious of that work at all except I can hear Thought Adjusters of other people if they wish to speak to me because of it.  Nonetheless, Dominick, stopping smoking is as great a challenge to some people as I experienced having to field a Thought Adjuster that has changed my life significantly for the better even though I still experience an awful lot of body pain due to its presence in a field environment just not designed to spiritual co-exist with the materialism of this world. 

Michael of Nebadon - "Dominick, Ron finds your ability to dig the right way into all types of issues so helpful I hear him say, "I wish Dominick would speak more,"  and you do think a lot but never put it on paper here.  We need your voice intact to withstand the trials I produce on Nystoria quite soon, and you also need to Dominick to realize you are successful in your new job just because you love working with people more than you ever thought you would.  I am sincerely taken by your heart and willingness to bend rules to help those who cannot help themselves, and Ron finds that in his life all the time too and it makes work what otherwise would be just another psychic doing just another psychic job otherwise.

"I am troubled by some of your thoughts too Dominick because you are thinking about a move that will leave you holding the bag of discontent if you do so.  Hold what you have for now, as your spiritual work approaches you as you are and where you live now.  Do not be concerned yet about Adjuster attunement to the point you hear yours shortly, as you are still building self confidence on how to approach Ron or others to be found on the front edge of work regarding the sixth epochal revelation and other matters pending before the Courts today.  Urantia/Nystoria is still being sued by the Satania Planetary System, over spiritual issues too obscure to relate here; however, know that your work Dominick is with people as you are learning you greatly enjoy that kind of work.  Good day.  Michael."

END

Zao

• Always remember to...exhale....and...trust.......
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 10:08:01 AM »
Asheville, NC, US of A, June 24, 2018.
 Teacher Ophelius.
 Subject: “Preparing for Attunement.”
Message received by Chris Maurus.
Teacher Ophelius: “Dear Students on the Path, there are many of you that have reached the boundary of your present degree of Circle Attainment and attunement with your Thought Adjusters (TA), for there are many exponential ‘sub-steps’ within each Psychic Circle that may be scaled as you approach the final attunement of fusion with the TA. Even those that have attained the First Circle may be ready to scale these higher sub-steps as they engage in the sacred service of manifesting the Universal Father’s Will for Urantia. As each degree of attunement is scaled, so too does the attraction of spiritual gravity increase pulling you inward with a renewed yearning for a more unified integration with your TA — your true soul mate.
“It is this yearning for a deeper level of integration with the Creator that matures the personality and re-prioritizes the structure of your present life. Some of you may sense this plateau as you reach the boundary of each sub-step — you begin to ask the question, ‘What’s next for me?’ At this point of inquiry, your TA and guidance team awaits with ‘bated breath’ for you to enter into prayer and to ask for the next level of attunement. Prior to the commencement of this unfolding destiny, it is for you to examine all that you are and to recognize and release any negative or fear-based emotions, fantasies, or phobias that block the TA from unifying your mind with Christ Consciousness.
“Let there be a ‘discovery period’ where you ‘stop the train’ of your busy life and ask your TA and guidance team to prepare you for this sub-step in attunement — to bring to light those things that cause apprehension or fear of the unknown. Realize that with each sub-step of attunement, you become more god-like and with god-likeness comes the authority over those things that attempt to bind you, be they real or imagined. When you walk with the valiant TA at your side, there is nothing that has any real power over you — you shine light in the dark places and the illusions vanish before you!
“You might approach your TA and guidance team with a prayer something like this:
 “Father, my Beloved Indwelling, my guidance team, please prepare me for the next level of attunement and bring before me those things that may prevent me from receiving the light and power of the Christ.”
“For it is my desire, my intention, and my love for the shared adventure of eternity with You, my Beloved Indwelling, to promote me as you see fit for the highest good of my soul and for the accomplishment of executing the Universal Father’s Will in this world.”
“I acknowledge that standing still, chained by the fears of my own making, only delays the inevitable next step in god-likeness.” “I now release these fears and fantasies to you that you may shine a light on them and banish them — filling the void with the courage that comes with my unwavering faith.”
“I now ask that you begin the next phase of my training and empowerment as a co-creator.” “I allow you, my Beloved Indwelling, to express creation through me — your beloved soul-mate.”
“May the Father’s Light shine upon you, my dear students.
“Peace to you,
 “The Circle of Seven.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
Zao

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 10:32:43 AM »
Zao, this just proves great minds think a like (laugh).  I posted the same text under Fusion Talk just now and now I see you placed it here too and all the better as it is a message very worthy of being passed on to all who seriously wish a better life attunement on earth.

Thanks for the post.
Ron

Zao

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 10:48:10 AM »
....oh, my Pleasure, Ron....and THANK YOU!

Love,
Z
Zao

Zao

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2018, 10:54:39 AM »
.....with all the 'hub bub' everywhere......and I mean EVERYWHERE... exhaustion is a very real issue for all of us 'hands and feet of God'..... the fears and doubts that can follow must be compassionately 'recognized...and released'.... hard enough to do 'toward others'...sometime overwhelming to do for ourselves................. But take good Heart... one and all..... with all the apparent chaos ......His Will IS unfolding... in our individual lives..and collectively across this world..................Patterns 'touch/overlap'...and what before seemed 'cloudy and obscured'.....becomes Clear......

Joy!
Zao
Zao

Zao

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2018, 11:00:19 AM »
" A DWELLING FOR OUR WORLD "
Deep Foundations portend Towers of gleaming Clarity.
Through Crystal Walls, Light spreads,
Shining in every corner.
Floors of polished glass guide the steps
For all who walk Therein.
In and through such Chambers Pure
Peace serves All who enter.
New Levels lead to Verging Sights
Within…Around…Above.
Service spreads Comfort
To all measures of our Need.
So by thought, hand and Will,
Of All who Dwell Within,