Author Topic: Fusion and Current Policy To Continue With Or Not  (Read 748 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Fusion and Current Policy To Continue With Or Not
« on: April 15, 2018, 03:25:50 PM »

Fusion and Current Policy To Continue With or Not
York, Pa Noon Local Time
April 15, 2018

This is to the list, and in particular, to the five fused individuals we already have on Urantia at this time.

The Universal Father has decreed that the population on Urantia should have every opportunity to appreciate their spiritual progress to the limit that can be experienced with still being in a flesh and blood body.  The Father opened the door to those who completed their essential spiritual work on earth long enough that those who knew of the rewards of such an honor of brain fusion could and would take place.

As a result of that policy, the Father saw to the fusion of the five of us starting in 2014 for me and a little later for the other four.  We did have a sixth person fuse and then to refuse such an idea and that resulted in the absolute obscurity of that person at the present time.  I have no idea how that Adjuster will cope with her at this point but it is a tragedy for all of us that she could not handle the slightest idea that such was possible.  But, in any case, we have better news than that, and that is find that Michael saw to the fusion of two more individuals who know nothing of this web site or about the possibilities of so-called fusion to them.  That makes a total of seven fused humans on Urantia at this point in time.

I wish to make a general statement regarding this type of fusion on Urantia now:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -

"I am Michael and Ron is writing off the top of his head with the help of his Thought Adjuster to complete some generalized thought to keep alive the idea of Fusion with Father on Urantia with your type of humanity.  Ron personally made it possible to have fusions on Urantia, and that was unless he fused he would be seized and taken on high and then be unable to work directly in the Missions on Urantia as we then defined them.

"I am sure all of you know that Ron fused on December 25, 2014, at noon that day at the lunch table of his brother who knows nothing as the entire family knows nothing and will likely stay that way.  In the case of the other four they know their fusion dates as they are not in Ron's memory this morning.  However they date from 2016 through early 2018.  As of now (April 15, 2018) the door is temporarily closed for additional fusions until we are sure we have a group of people close enough to the idea of fusion who can know each other and be friends in spite of vast cultural differences.   The two added to the five known ones on this list are Chinese and are Buddhist in their practices.  They wear pale yellow gowns are prowl the gardens for miscreant Chinese who steal their lotus blossoms to make saffron which is a loft herb and so pricey it is like gold bullion in its value.  We also see they like to talk about a vegetable diet only and that is hardly what Ron can afford to use himself as he needs lots meat protein to keep him going.

"As a result of my closing the door for now, we will have no more human fusions on Urantia for about one year.

"As a result of the door temporarily closing, we also will have to depend on the five on this list to carry a lot of weight in that category and then ride herd on those who are close but not yet.  There are four more persons who frequent this web site who are close but they practice silly putty to pray and work their game and cannot get any closer to fusion at this point in time.

"This is Michael once again, and keep all of this material together in spite of it going off into a different subject from your fusion concerns to report here today.

"I would like to say to those of you who dislike long posts, this one is especially germane to what you want to do in the coming months of 2018.  I am sure we can allude to a few more subjects related to fusion, but unfortunately that material is still classified as top secret and only those fused to date are ready to understand they stand at the opening of the current Mission as the top people to use the work of spirit to improve Urantia through our offices and ways to manifest these changes best.  Ron Besser in particular has fought the hardest battle of all by being sure and steadfast in the face of fierce opposition to his ways of doing things and even on this site are people who would like to see Ron take a lick he has to apologize for what he has done in various means to make sure the list has not destruction or does it have complaints using untruth to make it clear how horrible Ron really is in real life.  That will end too as they must dive for cover in their own areas of concerns soon enough.  I hold Ron as the single most important version of humanity we have on Urantia right now and the four other fused individuals are right behind him to suffer the good or the ill for what the Brotherhood stands for and the Starbridge Foundation has to do to get noticed and respected in affairs of State with the Magisterial Sons and the Adam and Eve Schools which will teach how Ron set us up to run as a material object using spirit power to push it to completion on Urantia.  Watch around May 01 and see how things start to gel for our corporations and the rest who would detract from their use of the new Epochal Revelation, the Sixth Issued since the world was declared an inhabited world.  Besides, the time is now evident we must allow Ron, and the rest of the fused ones, to show what they can do.  By surely understanding what has happened in the past six months, and when we can better narrate those things that have happened, we will clear the boards for action quite soon on Urantia.  Good day. Michael of Nebadon."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

MinatoYoshida10

Re: Fusion and Current Policy To Continue With Or Not
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 09:53:36 PM »
Well....well....
Greetings and Welcome MinatoYoshida10  this is Ron writing in your post to keep the questions and answers together -

1 - Why did not Adam and Eve appear yet?

Ron - Adam and Eve are to appear as teachers of the new Urantia Book in the Melchizedek schools when they open.  They will open first in York Pennsylvania USA and will graduate ten students in 2020.  They are not here to make racial improvements this time.

2. Why should Adam and Eve appear? Does this have to do with racial improvement, everyone should have blue eyes? following the claims of the urantia book.

See above - Ron

3. Why is the man named Ron the best human on Urantia? Why does he have a website / forum? what is your influence in the world? he has already spoken at the UN and has visited the entire world, had with the cabalist David Rockfeller of which he was a true man.

Ron to answer you -  I am not the best man but the only man who stepped forward to help the spirit government open their new Mission to Urantia.  They honor me with leadership for doing that.  I am human and nothing more.

4 - What is the only one Ron has done humanity to this day?

Ron - I explained your question above, but I also have prepared the Missions to operate to be seen on our planet now instead of being invisible by providing them corporations to work through America and through Japan too.  You will see us and if you are available, you may be asked if it is your choice to work with us when the time comes.

5. Why do the celestials have animal-human attitudes?

Ron - In order for them to be understood by we animals they have to use our reasoning and our ways so we understand their intentions and their ways to help them bring Urantia back to what it should be after wars and stealing so much few are reliable on Urantia except those who have been through all of their spirit tests as I have been for over ten years now.

6. Why does Ron think he is the son of the eternal son? I'm not sure about the question.

Ron - I am of a birth to a loving mother, and I only advise she is in heaven now too with my biological father too.  We were born, my brother and sister and I in the York Hospital and there is no divinity in my past or in my future either.  You must never think me as being born except to a lady my mother and we wait for her to sign on high she understands her son is going to work for God on Urantia very soon and all are welcome to join me as you can whether in America or Japan or England or China.

7- Are Japan and the Japanese seen as grateful from above?

Ron - I personally admire Japan greatly and think they are deserving of much more than they have now and I pray you will.  Japan will be honored among the gods on high as our Father wishes Japan and all who claim partisanship during WWII there is no sin but slavery to a military as we have too and you must be freed of all racial guilt in these things too.  Our Father in heaven is merciful as our the Magisterial Sons and they will see to the goodness of Japan as it develops its mision to help save humanity with us.  Ron

these are my 7 questions
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 11:32:08 PM by Ron Besser »

MinatoYoshida10

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 10:14:26 PM »
Ron: I write once more MinatoYoshida10 so your questions and answers are all together for you to read.  Ron

More delicious questions to Ron fused since they are fused and are connected with the michael universe so the unfused are not.

1 - Why so much talk here about morontia temples and nothing happens? (without nervous or offensive personal attacks as I can also be aggressive!)

Ron - The morontial temple has to be built first and they build it first on the mansion worlds, and when the design is approved, they may bring it to Urantia.  Urantia has been waiting for the Temple now for three years and it will have to wait another two years at least as the Temple size was revised and it had to be rebuilt for its new purpose on Urantia to house the Brotherhood of worshippers it is to contain to worship the Father directly as the time allows.  We must wait until about 2020 or so before its shows to our eyes in all probability in York Pennsylvania USA

2- How did this idea of Jesus and the UN come about?

Ron - Our Creator Son announced that is likely to happen to advise all the nations of the world of the Advent of Jesus.  The word "Advent" means the "Return," of Jesus as in the western Bible it is written he would come to this world again someday and that someday approaches soon.  The UN is the best place to have everyone see him in the flesh and to hear hims speak as the human he is when speaks at the front of the assembled nations when that time comes.  I have no date for that at all and I doubt any one knows except for Jesus.  But they assure us it will come about when it is time to happen.

3. Why are the invented names of other celestial characters not seen elsewhere?

Ron - All celestial names are invented MinatoYoshida10

I am sure you will learn this when you die and go to the mansion worlds as they use their own language and ask us who transmit them to label them with names they use so we know who speaks to us.  We are a lonely crowd on this site as only about six of us transmit and we need at least one hundred.  If you transmitted MinatoYoshida10, you would receive in your own language as God can speak all Urantia languages and then you would have to translate to us in English as we are all very poor linguists here and need translations all the time.  You are most welcome to try and tell us in English what you learned since you speak our language quite well I see.  I also say this: the unvierse language has sounds and symbols we cannot pronounced even in a translation and that is why they anglesize their names to us.  You will receive, if you learn to  transmit, your own glyphs in your language instead of the English symbols we receive if you do it.

4 - Why is Ron not seen in something important in the US? by so much of stories here in this site it should have some direct relation with the government and the world.

Ron - There is nothing more important than to have leadership if you are going to speak to a whole planet to help God find his place among our civilization.  I have prepared the presence of God in the flesh to work through corporations where God can earn and spend money to do the good things he must do for our world of poor and starving people everywhere.  We will invent water machines to give the world clean water and plenty of it.  We will provide electricity to poor places in the world and even places that had been damage by earth changes we all know are coming.  And we will provide transportation fuel with making toxic fumes and so on.  OUr work is long and hard be sure and we need all the help we can get to do this.  Japan will receive our factories too and you may be sure you will be asked to work there too if you can.  I hope I have answered your questions well enough for you to learn I am just a name that works hard to see to these Missions and as quickly as possible they may appear before your eyes too.
Ron Besser

« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 11:49:46 PM by Ron Besser »

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 04:14:16 AM »
Dear brother and sister .. From Japan . Thank you for your presence at this Forum of mind Although came unto Although celestial watchers and administrator BRILLANTISSIME ;)

:-*

... who does welcome as Heart, for a country over this place of Spirit, you, dear friend far your curiosity, your questions are normal, and you know that as we went through your surprise of "juvenile" as when we ask questions of our human parents, only, here in this forum of the Spirit for the entire wORLD, Asian, indigo, Europeans, all are truth seekers, and try to respectfully honor him this blessed place, with which work also great cosmic informants of the glorious past of the brothers and sisters of your continent, be welcome and work in your own consciousness of spiritual growth path as a reset of the soul
can all curious creatures like you, in truth this research are to intelligently guide your
Adjuster / monitor / instructor staff The spirit that characterizes us, regardless of location, color, language
Thank you and well come down here ... receive a fraternal salvation of all nations on our services and actions Primitive UR2018 Bernadette France :-*
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 08:05:19 AM »
I have always been so interested in the water producing machines that will be brought to Urantia for the water problems in many parts of the globe are so serious..   Rayson  and now in coordination with  Sordon and the many other inventions that will aid Urantia in the manufactor, production,  and distribution that will eventually make Urantia better "sustainable"  for the future. As the ultimate plan is to remove Urantia from a ascension scheme experimental planet to one of being a supreme educational sphere, consequently, the Missions to transform Urantia will be a new beginning for our planet.   These are such exciting times that are at our doorstep.  I and we all here are truly blessed to be able to participate with our Universal Administration in this remaking and in the redemption of Urantia.

I also have a keen interest in all the work that will be accomplished by  Andromadeus and the Most Highs in their work,  with  the United States Governments , Great Britain, France and all of the other World Governments as all will have major major adjustments to make to accommodate Incarnated Spirit Beings from on High manifested on Urantia since no Urantia Government now has any provisions at all in their visions of working with a Divine Intervention as this will be.  It will take great insight as these advancements confront our world.  

Gloria and Worship to  the Father of us all.... Let His will be done and let us prepare our hearts minds and wills to this great service.   LarryG  
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:07:05 AM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 10:22:17 AM »
:-*Larry liked

thank you for your presence here, which graces us in the sharing of the Spirit, it is with infinite respect and gratitude I m associated to your successful explanations and so intelligent, despite the denials of many curious and furtive sapiens on this place blessed by our brilliant little instructeur..mais you tell me "Sordon"?
at the time still valuable, remain Fidels, services and activities for this just and noble cause "that the will of Pére s fulfilled" 
Eternelove brother the same way of truth '
BERNADETTE 
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

Dorian

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2018, 11:33:11 AM »
First I want to welcome MinatoYoshida10 to our forum.  You sound like a growing spirit to me.  I believe you will find much food for spiritual growth here.  Ron, it is so funny that you mention water in your response to Minota as lately whenever I find myself running the tap water too long I catch myself thinking of how much I am wasting and quickly shut it off.  Water being the elixir of life on our planet is so precious and we take it for granted so very much.  I pray that we can truly help the world with the water that is so needed, for not only human life, but for animal and vegetable as well.

Dorian 

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2018, 06:19:47 PM »
@Dorian dear soul, My 5 cents worth of advice; Urantia is a troubled place and you will have to listen to your Adjuster's council as many gunslingers frequent this forum only to bring discord. I hope to be wrong, but it appears MinatoYoshida10 fits this bill too. I leave it there for now. Wendy
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 06:23:17 PM by wendy.winter »

Dorian

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2018, 08:12:25 PM »
It is so odd that you should say that Ms Wendy as I felt the same way and got terrible vibes while reading some of his posts.  I let Ron know as well.  I guess we need to be aware of Jesus saying, "Beware of Wolves in Sheep's clothing,"  Next time I get these feelings I will surly pay attention.  I guess I just wanted to be sure to make anyone who comes to our forum feel welcome, at least until their true intentions shine forth.  Duly noted my friend.
Dorian

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2018, 09:27:54 PM »
@Dorian dear soul, My 5 cents worth of advice; Urantia is a troubled place and you will have to listen to your Adjuster's council as many gunslingers frequent this forum only to bring discord. I hope to be wrong, but it appears MinatoYoshida10 fits this bill too. I leave it there for now. Wendy

Considering he posted the exact same list of questions a bunch of times elsewhere in the forum, creating eight or more useless threads, it was pretty obvious. Ron is probably better off closing the door to all newcomers at this point.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2018, 01:31:32 AM »
Aptly said Dorian, Wendy and Overmind, its one thing to see it, it is another to contend with it and how to apply a "closed door" when this is suppose to be a discussion site and create interest in what this site is for. The only thing to appropriately apply is vigilance in what others post and take more care in responding. Although placing questions is harmless, it is when some ask then leave as if it is not for them to consider. It is common courtesy to be polite and civil in approaching this group of members that have so much to give, I say that to all the guests who are watching this site and take an interest and wish to become new members. Please be kind, and take that approach in discussion if you ever do come on board. Thank you.
Sue/7inOcean

Billabong

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2018, 01:48:19 AM »
I have been wondering how our new member, the honorable Minato Yoshida10, can post anything at all, since his profile does not exist!?!

Now I know it gets boring at times when posts are few. Could it be that he was invented, like an imaginary friend, to liven up the discussion, get a few answers questioned, or vice versa, anybody else think this way?  Billabong

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2018, 02:20:31 AM »
Hello Billabong,
Thank you for your honest reflection and I think the Administrator of this site can answer that for you as so many new ones who frequent this site have been found out to be of suspicion or worse to be those who wish to attack this site and they are duly removed to keep the peace here on this site. Some time ago we have had that happen and have caused some considerable distress and concern by sincere members. This is to be watched and more so recently as I have seen some removed very quickly as they are or can be a cause for concern as well. Thank you for noticing. I am noticing that too and am grateful for the work that our Administrator is doing to keep this site going nicely.

Sue/7inOcean

Billabong

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2018, 04:04:26 AM »
Thank you, Sue, for your kind response. Yes, I'm sure you're correct about the Administrator knowing the answer to this issue. I just found it strange that there is no profile for Mr. Yoshida. The mystery is afoot! (Size 9.5, EE)  Billabong

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2018, 10:03:17 AM »
FYI: He deleted his own account.  Good riddance as well as he contacted one of our members to see if she should stand the administrator of this site at all.  He is a businessman and travels elsewhere outside of Japan as well as supports the radical ideas of the Middle East.  If he wants to come back, I will call upon the angels of flattery and ban him good with my pitiful ways.
Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania