Author Topic: New insights after learning of my fusion  (Read 260 times)

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
New insights after learning of my fusion
« on: April 17, 2018, 04:11:43 AM »
Amethyst:  The name I was given for my Adjuster before fusion was Ambynetty.  I do not know if that is still relevant, or if my Adjuster will go by a different name now.  I just don't know, so at this time so I simply refer to Him as my Adjuster.

Teacher:  My Thought Adjuster
Topic:      Accelerated insights since Fusion
T/R:         Amethyst
Date:        April 17, 2018

Amethyst:  Father Within, are there any insights you want me to understand and share with the forum?

"Yes Amethyst, but you have recognized some of these things already.  You have become aware of subtle but very real changes in your demeanor and thoughts. But there is more you should understand.

"Since becoming aware of my fusion with you, there has been intense testing administered to you.  With my help, and the help of you guardian of destiny, you recognized these events and  we guided you through them with  an 'inner pulling' and you were able to re-center yourself.  You were made keenly aware of what being 'out of alignment' feels like, and will be more alert to it if/when it happens again.

"You have become aware that now you have more responsibility, especially to God the Supreme.  You are more cognizant of your behavior and words.  You will of course still make many mistakes, but you are learning that with this blessing of fusion, you are more accountable.

"You have discovered that when you read or listen to the Urantia Book, you are able to understand it better.  Things that you have read dozens of times before, are becoming clearer and easier to understand.  This is happening slowly but surely.

"You tend to think of us now as WE instead of I as one, and your Adjuster as other.

"You are more even in your emotions.  This is something that started before your fusion, but because you were able to gain a small amount of self mastery, it helped greatly make your fusion possible.  Things that just a year or so ago, that caused you great pain or anxiety, are no longer worthy of concern to you.  But testing will continue in this area.

"Amethyst, trust Me.  You still worry a little if you will be up to the tasks required of you.  Your Mother will direct her angelic daughters to go before you to make the crooked places straight.  All you have to do is just move forward.  The path will be cleared and obvious to you. My love for you is immeasurable."
END

Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: New insights after learning of my fusion
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 04:52:39 AM »
Gorgeous Amethyst, I love this Fusion Talk and you chose to put it in the right category!

"Trust in me" is the key and I agree my dear Sister! Thank you for sharing such intimate moments such as these. Love this, love Thee! Keep up the good work in with your Adjuster.

Your Sister in the same way as you,
Sue