Author Topic: A Brief message from Sordon  (Read 243 times)

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
A Brief message from Sordon
« on: April 17, 2018, 04:04:32 PM »
Teacher: SORDON
Topic:     My Energy Signature
T/R:        Amethyst
Date:       April 17, 2018

SORDON:
"Amethyst, after reading the post I gave to Newstarsaphire, has chosen to invite a transmission from me and I am happy to accommodate, but for reasons of Amethyst's energy, will keep it short.  I carry an intense energy signature and Amethyst must increase her spiritual muscles more to be able to sustain more of it.

"I am making the rounds, so to speak, to the transmitters, and  especially to the fused ones on this forum.  It is my intention that each of you learn to hear and recognize my signature frequency so I will have a wider access to the population of this planet who are willing to learn greater and higher truths.  I started with Ron, and will be knocking on the door of all transmitters with the goal of reaching you prior to the end of this month.

"I remain from an undisclosed order of the Infinite Spirit, but my purpose will be to get the ball rolling on the first of the earth changes and want to do all I can to see to see to it that as many as possible will not be caught off guard.  

"Already Amethyst is feeling the intensity of my energy.  She was feeling fine when she started this transmission and after just five minutes of receiving she is experiencing fatigue.  My energy signature is strong and can be held by this transmitter for only a brief time.  

"But I have completed my purpose with her for now, as I am now able to reach her and transmit through her.  Over time, she will be acclimated more to my energy and be able to hold it longer.  I thank her for her effort, and wish you all a good day."
END

Amethyst:  Thank you Sordon for this.  I only hope I got it right.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 04:06:17 PM by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken