Author Topic: Jerry Lane  (Read 469 times)

Dorian

Jerry Lane
« on: April 19, 2018, 08:00:26 AM »
Just curious if anybody else noticed there have been no new post by Jerry Lane in the TM Audio Archives.  Just wondering as I enjoyed listening to his messages.  I hope he is well.

Dorian

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Jerry Lane
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 09:42:49 AM »
Jerry Lane transmits Michael and Mother Spirit on a regular basis in and through what we call Light Line, which is a telephone conference line.  Supposedly it is monthly but sometimes is more than that and sometimes there is no one to do it.  Jerry Lane is about my age or a little older and tires of the hassle the whole idea brings to him and may wish to stop transmitting as he has for years and for what you enjoy to listen to via the audio references I forward to this list when I remember to do it.  If you wish it not to be so haphazard and have his personal attention to including you, write Jerry Lane at this address and ask for the reference to the Light Line schedule and his time to transmit on it.  That is all I can do for you as the era of transmitting Michael this way has either ended or will soon end.

To get on Light Line and his distribution list, write Jerry here:
Jerry Lane <nytrayn@msn.com>

RON
PS: I get notices for transmission times and will forward to you Dorian if I get one soon.  Otherwise ask him to put you on his list.  R

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Dorian

Re: Jerry Lane
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 11:17:46 AM »
Thank you sir. appreciate your prompt reply.
Dorian