Author Topic: GAIA's DAY  (Read 510 times)

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
GAIA's DAY
« on: April 22, 2018, 11:20:07 PM »
This year, Earth Day’s theme is to « End Plastic Pollution » and all over the world people are invited to make a pledge to change their behaviour about plastics by reducing the amount of consummation. How many will answer the call ? It is time for Mother Gaia to reclaim what is Her due, by shaking off this poisonous material. Domtia.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: GAIA's DAY
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 09:24:50 AM »
[font="Trebuchet MS", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You are here[/font]

[font="Trebuchet MS", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gaia - To The Healers Of Earth[/font]
Gaia - To The Healers Of Earth

[font=Consolas, "Lucida Console", Menlo, Monaco, "DejaVu Sans Mono", monospace, sans-serif]Gaia062205CCC_To The Healers Of Earth[/font]
[font="Trebuchet MS", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Center for Christ Consciousness
www.ctrforchristcon.org
Teacher: MOTHER SPIRIT GAIA
Topic: To The Healers Of Earth
T/R: Donna
JUNE 22, 2005
To those who are the healers of the earth: I am that which you call Mother and I would speak to you. I am the life force pulsing through this world. I am the rhythm of all created life. The song of my love harmonizes you with the divine essence. And I would draw you closer into the dance between human and divine. You hold a special place in my heart, you who are the caretakers of the world; you who lovingly restore the light of the intention of Spirit for this world. You are that which are necessary for the reclamation of this planet into the family of light.
Come with us, bring us into the new dawn. Anchor in my love. Feel my heart beat in you. Feel my rhythms, my contractions, my waves wash over you, beckoning you into the dance. You who are the healers of this world: feel my beat, hear my song, answer my call. Come to me in the intention of loving and restoring the earth to purity. Sit in my heart beat, invite my presence to fill the earth. And I will respond. I am the life force.
I am the GAIA. I am the Mother. I am you.
END

Num: 
Transcript category: 
[/font]
[/color][color][size][font]
Tags: 

Hi Clency, I found this on the site TM RUSSIA. Org and would like to share it. Namaste. 
[/font][/size][/color]

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 12:58:58 PM »
This same transmission is also available here in the TM Archives by clicking on "Search Tmarhives Transcripts" link on at the top of the this site.  

Here is the link for this particular transcript:
http://www.tmarchive.org/readdoc.php?tid=3447&search=

You can filter any search by speaker, group, word or phrase.

May we all find creative ways to express our love and appreciation to our wonderful Mother Earth, Gaia, Planetary Supreme.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 01:24:53 PM »
Hi  Newstarsaphire, I'm well aware of tmarchive but it so happened that I was looking around tmRussia to see how the site was laid out and came upon the GAIA  transmission which I pasted on to Clency post .Have you visited there yourself, I think  it's well laid out and easy to find material to read .Namaste. 

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 01:44:51 PM »
Hi Pliktarious,

Yes, I keep apprised of Machiventa's important guidance on sustainability, etc. through that site.  

My intention was simply to take an opportunity to provide awareness to visitors on this site of the Teaching Mission archive repository of transmissions ["Search Tmarchive trancripts ] link above, so they know they have access to find similar topics of interest.

Thank you for the opportunity to clarify my intentions.  Have a great day.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.