Author Topic: SELF INTRODUCTION as a NEW MEMBER  (Read 1317 times)

NALIKAA

• View Profile
    • Email
SELF INTRODUCTION as a NEW MEMBER
« on: April 30, 2018, 01:50:09 AM »
My  user  name  is  : NALIKAA,
Location place : Betafo /  MADAGASIKARA,
Local time : 06 : 46 : 00  AM;

Hello  Everyone  on  this  forum. Yes, it's  me ,  as  I  have been  being  an  accepted  new member   since  last  November , 5th , with  you  all. To  tell  you the  truth, I  must  apologizise  taking so  many  time  before  doing  this  self  introduction. Nevertheless,  I  am  getting  tlis  opportunity  today  and  am  doing  it  now. I  really  am  too  happy  here  among  you  all whom  I  consider  as  my  brothers  and  my  sisters  in  Spirit.
           My christian  name is :  Albert, and  the  family  one  is :  RALAIVELOMAHARAVO. I  am  being  a  male  gender  of  63  years  old from  this  month. I am  being,  simply  a  certain  martial  art  teacher,  under  the  orders  of  our  Grand-Master and  that  eventhough  he  left  us  in  1985 !!! Of  course  I   am  a  christian  believer  but  not  a  very  fervent  practiser .Nonethelessn,  I  believe  mostly  in  THE  MIGTHY  GOD   WHOM  I  CONSIDER  MY  EFFECTIVE  HEAVENLY  FATHER !!!  My  usual  name  have  been  given  to  me  throughout  some  Celestials  working  with  us  in 2016  and  is  still  valuable  now. Of  course ,  I  am  married  and  we  both  my  wife  and  I  have    got  three  lovely  children : an  9- aged  boy, an  8- aged  girl  and  one  another  but  almost  7- aged  girl. From  today  I  think  to  be  able  to  participate  posting  something  from  time  to  time  with  the  gracious  WILL of  My  FATHER helping  me  to.                                                                                                                                                        
            At  here  I  have  to  leave  you  all  for  now.  I  bid  you  all  a  very  good  day. NALIKAA;                                   

I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: SELF INTRODUCTION as a NEW MEMBER
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 05:57:20 AM »
Welcome to our family of spirit leading, Albert. Is the name of your country the same as Madagascar ? Feel at home and ask any question you want, we are all students here.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 10:41:12 AM »
Hello Nalikaa aka Albert,
I am very happy to welcome you the discussion forum and hope you find it a way to see the development of missions that are so troubled at times we wonder if they can ever get started well or at all.  Today is a good example for me to tell you that the entire matter is shewed again and for reasons I can guess at but dare not explain I know for sure.  In any case that should not reduce your enthusiasm for what is a trade practice in the rest of the world and that is to tell your side of the story how you came to be a lover of God and your wish to know more.  Welcome and may your work here be long and prosperous!
Ron Besser
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

NALIKAA

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 06:11:19 PM »
User Name :  Nalikaa / akaa  Albert,
Location  place :  Betafo / MADAGASIKARA ;
Local  time :  Tuesday , May ONE ,2018 ,  00 : 12 :00  PM ,
       Hello, Ron  BESSER  and  Clency  my  two  big  brothers  in  spirit .  Some  few  simple  sentences  just  to  thank
both  of  you  heartfeltly  welcoming  me  as  well  as  greetinging  warmthly  me  as  being  an  official  accepted  new 
member  of  this  forum.Again  I  must  say  to  you  what  an  occasion  of joyfulness  today  is  for  me  as  concerning
my  own  case but  and also  for  Everyone  on  this  forum : the  most  happifully great happenings.  taking  off  from  today  as  expected.  I 
I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.

occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 11:43:55 AM »
Greetings to all members, while I welcome to this exceptional forum to MinatoYoshida10 and Nalikaa, I present myself, at this moment, especially to let to know that I am not one of those who have given up but trying to keep up with me. so much of the lot of news and information impossible to know by other means. Nothing easy for me, to be able to assimilate in depth the many aspects that involve those complex relationships between creature, Creator and creation. However, I think that the fact of having been able to get here, that is, having been admitted to the forum, represents for me, a rare privilege that what I can least of all do is to make the maximum effort to remain an active member so as not to lose the only and original opportunity to be aware of all this wonderful communication exchange.
I consider from my mortal perspective, that a great impediment to successfully advance in the understanding of the higher truth, turns out to be our lack or defective surrender, due to the predominance of our mortal mind (ego) over the guide of the resident monitor. So I think that a saving measure would be to make the decision to repeat (but not as parrot) the statement: "Let your will be done not mine, that is my will". Especially when we have no doubt that we are inhabited by a fragment of God himself and that the goal is to aspire to the merger with our divine partner. Without this understanding and acceptance, I can not find another way to explain the maximal assertion: "So that you may become perfect just as the Father in heaven is perfect." But even so, there is a little more: "If you do not reject this spirit, eternity is still necessary to reach the goal". Quotes from the UB
So, how can we not admire those fellows, men and women, here in the forum, who have been able to achieve that high condition of having merged with their thought adjuster. And, in addition, I have to express words of special reverence for Ron Besser, for that high pedestal reached in this life, so complex and intricate to understand for me, for which I have nothing left but praise and gratitude for what he represents us in this stage of our existence.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2018, 01:37:38 PM »
RON:
Very nicely and, in places, beautifully stated, Occerpa.  You know what you mean and it is profound and I resonate deeply with your insight into the majesty of God.

It is very hard to emote just with words what is deeply felt within you today.   The substance of your remarks are too seldom stated in other views on this forum and I appreciate the fresh air they bring into increasingly stale air here. 
Let me tell you something else while you are in a good reflective mood.  I am truly appreciative of your good words to me today and I thank you with the holy mount on my name now coming to a close.  You should learn Occerpa a lesson in the humility of the death of the body which I must finally face even with a so-called life extension.  I am truly worn out and exhausted without any way to restore me as I need to be to truly serve God as entirely the human I still am as I write this.  My dear friend Lemuel understands this deeply too and probably in deep reflection in his hospital bed.   Renewal is waiting but so is transformation for him and, in ways, for me too.

I close my comments this way:  The exertion to be all I can has taken its toll for now and I must lie down and sleep a long time and pray the angel of death does not take me instead.  There are five us fused to this point in time and I feel we have reached in that five the end of the line with this type of fusion too, and that is because we are the last of the old style bodies that die in a grave when there will be a time that most future bodies disappear into the air as flames of eternal promise elsewhere than on Urantia.  You Occerpa, wear the cross of self-identity too as I do, and to shed it is painful to think about as well, but more and more I am seeing the truth of the matter now before me and for all here,  that which was planned for decades is slipping out of our hands to give our serve to,  and that it is to be replaced by a new generation that knows not the fifth epochal revelation, but the remnants of the sixth epochal revelation on Urantia.  The new epochal revelation of its kind on Urantia will become old and itself replaced as I am to be replaced in human form,  and as you are and as my dear Lemuel is to be replaced and left on Mansonia in his best interests,  and so on down the line to those on this list.

I have elected to commit myself fully to the Father's will and that will change me substantially.  I have pleaded and prayed to finish my earth career in service to the Father and the Magisterial Sons and to Michael and Mother.  They have granted me that wish to place myself on Urantia fully viewable even upon my death in human form.  I am not to be repaired any longer.  But I will be renewed as they can only do.  Occerpa, when your heart tells you you are ready for the spirit harvest to come, remember life everlasting is not only doable, but the part to see another day in form on high is the cost of redemption and resurrection is its glory to become again what we are.  What every man must consider is, is it too much, and will I stand tall when it falls upon me to meet it with bravery and decision?  I meet those questions today and give my life over to the Father and Michael for his benefit. 

Your post reminded me as I work hard in the glorious May day in York today is fully alive and working for all humanity to enjoy around me, but my dark moment came when addressed by  the Savior this morning and He asks to be heard to finish what I am trying to tell you Occerpa, and all others who can possibly understand, that my life is over as Ron and will begin again as Ron on Urantia for more years than I care to count.

The CREATOR SON Of NEBADON, CHRIST MICHAEL
"It is a solemn mood for Ron today.  I am his friend Paul of Tarsus met with him this morning and could barely rouse the man out of bed such is the result of yet another brain scan that tells us Ron is dying in the flesh quickly and must be removed to the Mansion Worlds.

"Ron laments that his friend Lemuel has seen such horrors of health difficulties he can hardly survive that test anymore, and has such problems breathing with his lung surgeries to remove the filth of pneumonia from his lungs, that Lemuel we sincerely feels let down and out with this life too.  I have seen to five fusions on this planet in the high hope of using them in the Magisterial Mission to come with Serara fully in charge when we can move to it.  But Ron and Lemuel are so seriously worn out by tremendous and full life episodes, we had to be frank and discourage Ron thinking in terms of longevity in the flesh anymore, and to ask for his removal in the flesh and to become a morontial being of unusual stability and help  to us.

"Occerpa you finally stated something this morning to Ron who took you into his heart with what you said, because it is important.  He fully recognizes you as an understanding brother in the flesh, and sees how you think so deeply it comes to him as himself with the same transcendent posture your words reflect in this morning in York.  He also had a conversation with Paul and I this morning where he had to fully admit he cannot go on like this, but that he hates the idea of leaving the flesh to leave a tangled estate and a loss to all including himself.  He did not want to die and leaves Urantia this way without at least trying to make a difference to Urantia and those who would or could serve with him with what is ever left in persons and humanity to do that.

"Consequently the decision was made to adjudicate Ron before the Judges and have him leave the flesh in a minor sort of way . . . . "

RON'S THOUGHT ADJUSTER SPEAKS:
"Occerpa you think clearly and deeply and Ron feels that with you.  He was not to say anything about what is to happen today.  Meanwhile, I have decreed the human death of our Ron and it is final and our records will show that he left the flesh on May 01, 2018.  If he had a tombstone, it would show RIP and so on June 09, 1942 - May 01, 2018.

"But the tombstone is unnecessary as I also decree his mortal death is quickly passing into the morontial forum left to serve on Urantia for more than decades but for hundreds of years if it can be managed that way at all.

"Consequently, Ron will sleep today and the process will begin and as Ron says in remembrance of dreams past where he could fly, he will do so again and alight without pain and discomfort to serve the rest of his service as it may be on Urantia until he is called home by Michel in a Son Transit that is even more splendid than an Adjuster Transit to Salvington and his full welcome in spirit form before Michael and Creative Spirit.  I declare this session done for now and to let Ron pass in peace very soon.  He will not break the line of conscious appearance with you but he must sleep for the transition to take place on this day.  Thank you."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON:
"Thank you Occerpa for what is a wonderful benediction to him to remember.  It speaks for all who knew him as the fleshy Ron and now the morontial Ron starting today and lasting process about six hours of a deep sleep he will remember not.  I am Michael and the Christ in all of you to serve our Father in Heaven for all time soon.  Good day."
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2018, 02:18:56 PM »
A warm and hearty welcome to MinatoYoshida and Nalikaa as you join us in the evermore enlightening and exciting spiritual journey of ascension to our Universal Father......Brother Occerpa, if I may, please allow me to "pirate" the last few lines of your masterful piece of wordsmithing on this topic, since they pretty much mirror my own thoughts and words, justified words of praise for a much deserving one, and worthy of repetition on this forum:
"So how can we not admire those fellows, men and women, here in the forum, who have been able to achieve that high condition of having merged with their thought adjusters. And in addition, I have to express words of special reverence for Ron Besser for that high pedestal reached in this life, so complex and intricate to understand for me, for which I have nothing left but praise and gratitude for what he represents to us in this stage of our existence." .....May I compound Brother Occerpas words and wish mountains of blessing upon you, Ron.
TrinitiLuv  //  Ray Borden  // 1May2018  // Washington DC Metro Area
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 02:20:32 PM by TrinitiLuv »

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2018, 02:30:59 PM »
Welcome Occerpa.  I am Lemuel, still in hospital in Barcelona but hope to leave and return to Girona in a week from now.    Mu pneumonia is cured as is the pleurisy and I cam breathe normally again.           I want it known that my wish is to serve like Ron and that we should be together, in morontial form,toserve for as long as is necessary.  All this , of course, subject to the will of my Beloved and Michael of Nebadon.  My physical recovery from major surgery will take months, especially at my age.  My illness has served a purpose and it is not necessary for me to know why.  I only surrender, as always, to Farther’s Will.      Finally, I want you all to know that I love my Forum family and that I have missed our morning chats.                With love and greetings from sunny Barcelona.                      Lemuel

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2018, 03:12:09 PM »
Dear Ron, this day is one of those in which one feels happy for the achievements of a brother, but sad at the same time because he has reached the end of the line of his physical existence. It is a rare mixture of feelings that surface in me to see that you achieved the unattainable, and that we will have the opportunity to see that you have not gone, that you are still ahead, what is coming for us who are here will not be pleasant to face, but well we know that one day we will be in front of the judges who will also point out our destiny.
Sleep in peace and wake up rejuvenated full of vigor, without the weight of the material body.
I thank you for what you taught me to do, for the teaching that you share every day, for the advice that you personally gave me and that I still carry out.
My personal problem to make transmissions because of a fall I had and that you so exactly described is something that nobody else could do, which is a test of your superior research skills.
We hope to see the next step to follow in your successful journey through this world that will owe you much of its progress towards the Age of Light and Life.

Rene

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2018, 03:20:40 PM »
I hardly know what to feel, say, think, and do at this announcement of the "temporary" mortal passing or rather the transformation of our beloved friend, mentor, and colleague, Ron Besser...a transformation from a mortal Ron, to a Monrontial Ron.   Ron has and will continue to be, in whatever form he has, foirever teaching, guiding and helping each of us as we  have become members of the site he began to serve the Father, Michael, Mother Spirit, Serara and all who have anything to do with  the coming Missions whenever and however they are manifested  to redeam Urantia.   Ron has always been exemplary in his love and service,  like no other human on Urantia.
I have several times considered that what is now happening by allowing him to transit from  the physical to the Monontial was not only possible but perhaps be the best probable solution to help him the most and might also be the best answer for his needed length of service to these coming Missions, for truely  he is such an intragal love and support for  all of Spirit and to us as well.

I am still reeling a bit but am experiencing both sadness but the greatest of joy and  love for him and knowing that he will no longer be in constant pain and suffering but now rearing to go with a new Monrontial form and an enlightened zest and excitement he has been unable to  maintain for quite some years.... so look out world, a new Besser is in town!...there will be no stopping him now!   As always my thoughts, love, eternal respect and prayers are with Ron.

LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2018, 03:22:41 PM »
My dear brother, Lemuel, I am so happy to hear from you and that are indeed recovering, even if slowly.   Know too that we have missed you as well,.   Keep on brother!....Larry
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2018, 03:29:54 PM »
Lemuel, happy to learn that you will be among us again soon and that you will be ready to resume your activities as long as the Father will allow. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Manitraniaina 01

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2018, 07:08:34 AM »
Dear Ron,
It's a news very extraordinary and never have been for many years a go and GOD is very big .
So let me transmitt tou you my congratulations and I hope you a good continuation for your work.
Domtia

Dorian

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2018, 10:52:00 AM »
Hello and welcome back to the world brother Lemuel.  I pray that you are truly on the mend and look forward to your getting back on the horse my friend.  Just don't be too much in a hurry to do more than you are capable of doing safely.  

Ron, I am going to pray that you are successful in your transition from human form to morontial form.  I know that you have been praying for some relief and maybe this is the answer to your prayer.  God be with you my friend.

Just so you know, I am keeping up on my studies and will continue to do so for as long as I am on this blighted planet we call home.

May I also  at this time welcome our new friends to the forum and please feel free to ask any questions that come to your mind regarding the Missions we so often allude to.  There are some very good teachers here, like Ron, Larry, Lemuel, Sue, Amethyst, M.Queen, Wendy and so many more.  I have learned so much from their wise words brought from deep within their hearts and minds.  Minds that are filled with the love of our Father and all of our Celestial family that you will get to know while you journey through this wonderful voyage of Spiritual discovery.

Peace be upon all here,
Dorian
Domtia

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2018, 11:51:45 AM »
Welcome back Lemuel,its nice to see that your back on your feet again but take it easy till you regain your strength.

Ron,you who are my mentor and teacher,I hope you will be around for quiet a while.Since you have died a mortal death on 1st May does this mean you will be both Morontial and visible to the human eye or will you be only here in spirit.I wish you all the best in the future as an ascending being and that you meet our Universal Father in person,Namaste.