Author Topic: From physical to morontial  (Read 842 times)

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
From physical to morontial
« on: May 04, 2018, 03:11:03 AM »
« ……he is the second person in Nebadon to make a change from the flesh to the morontial ; he is the fourth person to make it completely into spirit from nothing on the morontial worlds but on an evolutionary sphere called Urantia….. »

The trials and sufferings of Ron’s transition, during all these years, should be put into record from day one and compiled into a book, as a legacy to the next generations, just to show how a mere human being, with a high spirit of leadership and service to his peers, can overcome difficulties with the power from on High and make it through from physical to morontial. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: From physical to morontial
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 08:41:40 AM »
he is the fourth person to make it completely into spirit from nothing on the morontial worlds but on an evolutionary sphere called Urantia….. »

Hi Clency, yes you could say that history has been written a new chapter.Since Ron was the second person to receive a morontial body, Jesus must have been the first.
He is the fourth person to make it completely into spirit from Urantia, but who were the other three?. Well I can guess that Jesus was one of these four and the other two
 I have no idea.Maybe some one can help me out here, Namaste.

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 02:43:45 PM »
I can't speak to the truth of the present situation, but it seems plausible in theory given how much time was devoted to this. We just don't know how morontia materials generally interact with physical bodies, so it's hard to say what the process would look like. From what I've read, it seems they've been slowly introducing a morontial version of the body within the physical one during that transition, but this would be different from the normal resurrection where the soul and personality are moved to a completely new body that is created after death (the UB calls it creature reassembly). I would say the resurrection of Jesus was also a unique process in Nebadon, but is likely similar among all Creator Sons.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 10:06:49 PM »
Dear Antonio, Overmind points it right, we don’t know exactly what is going on with Ron in this process and what kind of technic is applying for his body transition, since he is used as a guinea-pig all along the way. Several times, during this experience, the Celestials have had to make a stop-and-go on Ron’s body and I hope they have discovered the right way of making it through. For now we don’t really know what is happening and why, as Ron himself puts it. Perhaps all will be revealed one day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2018, 07:15:21 AM »
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that Ron's body had already once been transformed into an immortal morontial visible form by many stages and trials lasting some years and then restored with one transformation back to the previous physical form and as we know from Ron's account on the forum, none of this single transformations take probably more than a few hours.
Domtia

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2018, 10:00:43 AM »
Hello Andre/Others,
There are very few facts I can cite and yes, a few months ago they were telling me that the transformation was working but incomplete and they were slowly bringing to a conclusion.  Suddenly a few weeks ago Michael seemed to reverse himself as to what must occur with this and I wound up feeling entirely to blame not for what has become an even more painful change of body state.  I assure you there is nothing to brag about and it is very easy to mistake what happens daily with what is happening as I go into a transition this time that is almost impossible to evaluate.  That is why they have asked me not to write anything about it to all of you becasue I am strictly feeling something that is qualitative instead of quantitative as facts or figures at any given time in the last five days of uninterrupted hurt and some real ups and downs in blood pressure.

There is a strange condition the past forty eight hours where dreams are really prevalant and  the hour I work best is lave afternoon when some dissipation of the pain sense abates for a few hours and then resumes early am in the dark as sleep subsides for a few hours.  That is something to go on but I have no good reason to assign ay real meaning to it as Michael grouses that the temperature in the house is too high than too low and it seems to me that there is hardly any notice in me over that issue.  Meanwhile Michael also tells me that situation I have participated in in this body is top secret in Nebadon and the use of a process so unusual he does not want much out on it until there is some evaluation available which there is not right now.
I can also report I have had some unusual memory restored that rises suddenly in my mind and wonder what that is all about since it has nothing to do with what I am doing at the moment and seems out of context.  There are also moments of deep thought where I seem to be able to settle a problem or think through a solution that is very good.  Nothing though remains consistent while I am sure there are changes then not so.  That is how chaotic it can be internally right now.

This should be noted too:  I daily receive updates from Michael and the other Deities and with Michael I get normal disussions and then discussions that seem to be almost someone else but insists it is Michael.  It is my understanding that transmissions to all of you is at a low ebb and I can go a day or two with nothing myself yet even on those days I get contacted.  It is once agian undependable as to hour or content and nothing seems to follow a schedule or seriousness of most of what the past was like to this point.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron is giving you good facts and figures as best he can while keeping things as quiescent as he must.  This morning is especially bad as there is no control on his pain or thought but he is steadly improving well enough to sit down and write this to those of you find all of these changes interesting.  I am astonished he finds time to rest at all in spite of the leg pain and body apparatus at unusual pounding of the heart and the blood pressure spikes he get and eyesight that is almost zero at times and then to about 40 percent of normal.  That is enough to get to the store and drive safely.   I am also reporting this to the list:

"Ron has correctly gauged that most of you are without real or normal contact information.  I have purposefully kept the situation in spirit silent even with him although once in a while I tell him a little which he must sit on.  Today is the 5th  of May and tomorrow we start the rest of the program to get the Michael part of the Mission under way.  Ron sees things from me that indicates our planning he is deeply involved in with us, but none of the preliminary changes to Urantia that will be pretty much obvious to all of you when they begin.  I also relate to you that Urantia Book II is available soon at Ron's request to show it off in pictures to being with.  That permission has been on and off again now for sixty days and we might change what we are to do again as we have perm mission problems now and then as we work to an operation that is so tawdry late and so weak Ron himself throws his hands up in distaste over it.

"Finally, we have no report on much of what we used to bring all the time mostly because I too, the Creator Son, must undergo changes in state which Ron recognizes but does not or is not sure it is even me sometimes.  Nonetheless we have worked out enough good will to let messages come in to him once in a while that are important updates.  Good day."

Ron here: Let me say this.  These modern states of transition started in 2014.  Before that I was under a different transition program which were ended and reversed in 2014.  AT that time (2014) they believed I could be made entirely morontialized in 90 days.  Right in the middle of that 90 days I got thrown out of the program and all work stopped to do that.  It was resumed about six months later in October or November I recall.  From 2015 to 2017 the morontialization was almost finished by late 2017 - really only five months ago as I write this.   Now a new program cut the 2015-2017 transition out and a new and another program has been put in place, this time to save my life as I have reached exhaustion of all living energy and can hardly hold my head up.  In May of this year (now) I am pulling through but a lot of starts and stops because of the energy loss I sustained every day if I am not extremely careful not to over extend my activities.   That means I must work a little then quit, work a little and sometimes sleep.  But I am a tad stronger in the past five days than I was all of the first four months of 2018,

I have my doubts this business of material transition will ever be made public other that what i discuss with all of you here since Michael of Nebadon is quite sure I am using extraordinary means to stay alive.  My bone marrow is almost all depleted again.  My heart rate goes from 120 BPM to less than 90 BPM.  Normal hearts beat at 120 to 130 bpm but I am regulated by the Uversa techs to keep my heart from over reacting to the stress of pain and suffering that happens daily,  My liver they tell me is normal as is my spleen but I had the gallbladder out inf 1998 and Michael says they regrew a change to my liver to overcome its loss to produce enough bile to digest what I eat.  All in all my flesh and blood are in good shape now except for energy levles which suffer badly because of bone marrow deterioration.  Whether that can be overcome in the next few days or months is still open to question.

That is all I can safely report at this time.  I am told that if the bone marrow situation stabilizes in the next few days even hours I will make it fine to use the life extension properties already provided by Michael of Nebadon that is part of a program between Him and the Creator Son of Avalon.  My tests have been shared with our neighboring Local Universe of Avalon since both Local Universes share so much of the same hyper-space conditions and some radical evolutionary developments not fully understood how to best control and prevent over oscillation of one species type over another on the same world sometimes.  This is most intriguing to my mind and I wonder how any Local Universe can cope to bring serious peace conditions to the planet itself.  If this happened on Urantia we would be evacuated and one species let return and the other miscreant human species left to fend for itself on the new planet of fortune that had to be repaired  for them to begin with.  I hear the outlines of the problem but grasp little of just how serious it is i some places in Nebadon and even in Avalon.

I will also say this.  Urantia does not have the problem alluded to above, but we are fast approaching that possibility if we cannot control over population.  We have reached according to the Census beings  almomst 8 billion people today.  The esact number at 927 am in Your the 5th of May, today is 7,637,515. 110  people.  These are reported as the full group of normal minded individuals who are will creatures.  There are on Urantia at the same time 1,412,137 soulless individuals to be added to the above number census this morning.   The soulless group offends no one but of that total number, 80 percent are taken as normal will beings which they are not and are extremely dangerous to the evolutionary trend on Urantia toward soulless creatures since Thought Adjusters are turning up their noses to indwell some of our population ever.

AS this is transmitted to me now, I hear Michael complain that the number given to me as total Urantia population is over stated slightly by six million one way or the other due to the rapid death fire we get on Urantia at any given moment due to civil war, war, and disease that is out of control in some areas of the world.  An epidemic is likely to show itself at some point in our near future if cholera and faint of heart epidemics like tuberculosis and other genetic diseases are not arrested and left to the past as only a memory rather than still having to treat them more and more as is the current situation on Urantia.  I conclude my remarks this way today:

I am well and will survive so long as they in spirit can configure my heart rate and add bone marrow to my life situation.  The bone marrow problem was not known to me but that certainly explains my complete exhaustion.  If they cannot manage that overcontrol for me I am a dead duck and will be removed as they remove all who are fused in the flesh as only Urantia can attest to.

"My pulse rate this morning is high due to a loss of blood overnight and that they have to replace that in another transfusion as they did early this morning forcing my legs and other parts of the body just to flare in painful swelling in places.  I am okay now but the situation can change so fast I hardly know just what I am feeling or any real good idea why.  I have shared all this for posterity just in case I disappear because of chronic pain that cannot be contained anymore as life is just not worth living in the present condition if the blood situation and the matter of bone marrow cannot be sustained and stabilized.  Trust in God is one thing but endless painful trials erodes not only confidence but it kills the idea of service without representation of a true wish to do good.  I have never lost that part yet, but the painful situation is very wearing.  I bid you all a good day and will speak to this further depending on what happens next.  Thank you all for listening and enjoy your day!  

RON
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I hear Ron report what the Censor reported above and see we fight no good reason to tell you these things about Urantia.   However, let it be known that Ron will not be dispossessed of material life when we stabilize the bone marrow problem that suddenly started happening yesterday as he worked to mow the grounds finally.  He is now tired but happy and we are tired and unhappy over the everlasting problem this individual represents to the caretakers on Uversa, Salvington, and even from Paradise, as the bone marrow discharge yesterday was so huge it left us wondering if Ron has no choice but to go over as is and let all plans alone for now.  I have asked the Powers to Be to insure we can surmount these things but I get little response from the Father in particular and nothing from Ron's Adjuster.  Tell that to Ron who battles leukemia at times and who cannot make sense out of his daily work schedule because of it.  Our work is done if we cannot stabilize the lack of mitochondria again and the lack of total stability in the heart rate."

MOTHER SPIRIT - "We are informed by the Great One, the Infinite Spirit, that in spite of Ron grousing heartily over intrusions of consciousness in the recent past that he has every chance of finishing the present transition and leaving the mitochondria idea behind as a fully morontial body is without need of mitochondria and that Ron has passed all his tests to be at work shortly for the Urantia Book Foundation.  In so many words there is a guarantee that the I DO man will be free of the treason of body malcontentment and walk out free of more of these problems thereafter.  I also see the day is young and he is ready to tear into the work of trimming on the property but he must stay in and let them fester until he is ready to do the work without complaint of energy loss so severe he can hardly lift his legs.  I am preparing for him a diet of good news soon as his need for IRS completion is appallingly slow due to an overload they have due to a strong economy and a death ray man at the IRS who sits on things until he gets what he thinks is due him.  All of them are now resolved and Ron can use the news appropriately for us soon.  I am also considering giving him a transfusion of energy too as he never seems to have enough these days. Good day."

Michael -  "Just to say there are some strange things about on Urantia these days and we must care not to overstate the ill health of Ron or understate it as he refuses to quit in spite of extreme problems to take on to get to the other side.  I am Michael and I assure you this will be worked out now as there is a good reason to know when the Infinite Spirit speaks up for life on Urantia as it happens to be.  Michael."
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2018, 04:37:15 PM »
Although I don´t have any difficulty to accept what Andre has exposed to the forum in relation to the transformations to which Ron has been subjected and is suffering until now, I think that in relation to this human being, it is very difficult to know properly why things have happened, is happening and has more to go with accuracy. They are mysteries that we can only speculate by thinking or conjecturing one thing or another. Sometimes, in that speculative line, it has occurred to me to think, (what seems to be pure science fiction), that Ron is part of an ongoing project of the Creators, where he himself is a type of "cyborg," a risen Jesus, who they are preparing to facilitate and guarantee, in this time, the success of the different celestial plans and missions to take place on Urantia. Because I guess, that if Jesus appeared on the planet in the same way as he lived two thousand years ago, flesh and bones (mortal), with appearance, clothing, performance and similar speech, as is expected by millions of Christians, his company and management would be seen, to a large extent, out of phase and with much possibility of not being completely successful, as planned. In such a way, it has occurred to me that madness to think that as what we need in the third millennium, is a Jesus Superhero, all terrain, the second coming can not take place until with someone like Ron Besser, (the only candidate that fills all the requirements, to play Jesus´s roll), the complete and total success of its transformation (metamorphosis) is achieved, which I suppose look to achieve that his body can be acceptably visible to the eyes of all concerned, 
Another thing, considering that the end of this era was announced for the planet, should be only as history, the cross (death) as a symbol of Christianity (death), to institute a new one that may be thought the three concentric blue circles. Forgive the fiction and sorry for the not fine English.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2018, 05:08:51 PM »
Just a quick reply Occerpa:

I think mixing Jesus into the bowl with me is going to terrible confuse anybody who tries to understand the transitions all of us have to go through in the coming months.

Jesus is a transcendental entity now.  That probably comes as shock to anybody who lives their lives with Jesus in mind.  But it is true and the son of man is now the Deity of God and not the human Son of God.  Can you figure that out?

The morontial appearances of Jesus after his death on the cross were not projections, but there were not either a normal morontial appearance in that they acceded to a situation the universe has to provide Jesus as a vehicle to stress that He is alive as he dies a human death.  Man looking at it as the Apostles certainly dead ans the writers of the Gospels in their favor did, cannot tell the diffrence between a skinny man or a fat man in an morontial appearance and you have to take that into consideration when thinking or surmising what the Jesus appearances were after his death,

Now I can make comments like that because I am the closest man will ever come to to be alive while being the morontial second class citizen compared to Jesus.  I do not know enough of things I need to know to make this perfectly clear that I am not in preparation for the reappearance of Jesus, nor  am I playing even to that idea as I know the difference while all of you are squeezing at meanings to figure this out.

Worse yet for understanding is that the process they put me through is secret.  Michael will no longer even speak to it with me at length and I yell and burgle the good will of Jesus by stating things too strongly at times regarding his factual proposal for the Second Advent.  We are mostly dealing with the secret sphere of Sonarington and the quasi-modo hunch back theme I am compared what divinity can much easier to do.  I am approximating that which God favors for Bestowal Sons without having the genes or the good will or the stamina to withstand the acrobatics of those secrets on Sonarington or even Vicegerington.

The best thing to help you Occerpa is not to comapre me with Jesus at all because you are dealing with sticks of dynamite in meaning if you even attempt it.  I am alone and separate from such a view and I fear reprisals if I get to buddy buddy with any such idea particularly when the Father finds me silly and Jesus supremely sophisticated in finding the love handles of meaning on Paradise.   We need a new revelation on sign language to explain it as it sure does not get explained very well this way.

Ron

occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2018, 09:04:52 PM »
Regards Ron, and thank you very much for the attention to my last post. I appreciate very much and I am very grateful for that willingness on your part, to give prompt attention and as finished as possible, to whatever concern that appears in the forum in this intricate divine matter. It was not, however, my intention, to call your attention with my post, but rather, to put on the table, for all those who dare freely but responsibly, the most interesting and topical topic, according to my opinion , for analysis and speculation, without being able to hide my indomitable tendency to conjecture about this fascinating subject. Thanks again Ron for your attention and for that "pull of ear" that although I have not been all very clear, it is valid to take it into account.

I hope that in any case, the progress of the whole process that you are going through, culminates soon in a total success

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2018, 01:23:59 AM »
As I come to understand these things more, as I gradually transition into a better form, I have come to understand that to submit to the Will of God affords one the truest degree of freedom one will ever have.  I can go anywhere, without a care, because I know I am walking in His path and doing His will in any small way possible.  It may just be a small thing that I do, but I keep doing small things.  The universe is made of small things.  They are called ultimatums.  They are said to be the Will of God.

Domtia, Roger K.
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2018, 08:43:38 AM »
Roger, my dear friend, don’t wait for a « better form » to be assured to do the Will of Father in any situation you meet in life. You can do it right now, where you actually stand, with the help of your Idwelling Spirit – the Thought Adjuster. Being aware of His Presence, by walking hand in hand with Him, trusting His Guidance, is what allow us all to reach the highest spiritual level. Domtia

occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2018, 09:37:08 AM »
Greetings Roger, magnificent, enviable attitude and a great example to follow. Before the pause that is fulfilled of transmissions and the little flow in the last days of new post, I would like to add more fuel to the fire to the topic, physical to morontial; transition by which we must all pass later or earlier; and, according to Ron, in a few months. I believe, then, that the preponderant importance of this aspect of our existence deserves the use of much of this special time, in concentrating our attention to investigate and discern everything we can, around this transcendental step in the universal career of the human being. So for me, it would be very pleasing to know opinions or collaborations of more members in order to try to exhaust the topic to the extent of our level of understanding.

I would have to review the material on this subject in the UB, because what I remember in a very imprecise way is that it is possible to recognize in the morontia vehicle every person we have met in our earthly life and not only because the personality does not change but rather, as communicated by the revelators, it also retains his physical semblance, which I find so comforting.

It is clear in the UB and now highlighted by Ron, that the new body of Jesus for his apparitions after physical death, was not a projection, (I would say as a spectrum laser), nor was it a typical morontia body, but created with the participation of universal entities exclusively for this part of his mission. But, in his particular case, speaking of Ron, it seems that it is not one or anything that has been known on the planet until now, hence the series of vicissitudes that he is suffering. Because the physical body of Jesus died on the cross, however, he, his person, reappeared to give testimony that we are not the body and that eternal life exists: "He who believes in me even though he is dead will live".

In the case of Ron, the great effort is to be able to make it understood that it is possible that whoever believes in the Father would not have to go through the experience of physical death but through a conscious transition that would provide a modified morontia body. We must bear in mind that morontia is an amalgam of physical matter and spiritual energy. All speculative on my part; I offer my apologies to Ron for taking up the subject again. Thanks for your attention.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 01:15:19 PM by Ron Besser »

Dorian

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2018, 10:13:35 AM »
Hello Occerpa,
Just a quick note to say thank you for your insightful input regarding this mysterious subject.  I do not pretend to really understand it all but find it very thought provoking and interesting.  I guess the proof in the pudding will be it's final taste.  

Please keep up with your well thought out messages.  I just wanted you to know many of us, though we don't post a lot, do take all of this wonderful spiritual school of growth very serious.  I am just me and will continue to study and grow at a pace that is comfortable for my solid understanding of what I understand as God's intention for me.  

Time holds the answers we are searching for, and if we really want to do God's will, then we will.

Your forum brother,
Dorian
P.S.  Ron, I hope you realize that many of us are with you even though your life is so filled with ups and downs in this spiritual quest. Love to you my friend.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 09:16:19 PM by Dorian »

occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2018, 02:50:59 PM »
Thank you, Dorian, for your very stimulating words, which fill me with much joy because I see that I am not so far behind in this path of discoveries, of light and liberation, available to everyone. You give me, the opportunity to present to you my words of admiration and congratulations for your beautiful song-love message: "ALL HE ASKS OF US IS LOVE", where you express, perhaps the highest truth we could recognize; they are whispers in the ear of the thought adjuster, so concerned about our success in keeping us on this path and to try reaching the goal; path of which this forum brings us so many blessings.
Thank you very much again Dorian

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2018, 04:47:18 PM »
Hello Occerpa,
There is no need ever to apologize to ask questions about something that is not understood,  not even by the "victim," who happens to be me.

The caveat I hope all assume is that in spite of the temptation to try to understand this anomalously in life it is just plain unhelpful to compare to the life of Jesus and his assumption he was risen alone as a standalone soul for final ascension to the Father, the Deity adventure, Finaliter status, then a further Transcendental existence using the Father's benevolence to partake of the nature of Deity.  Now, if you can follow that, good for you and it is true.  What we do not fully understand though is this to think about as I doubt understanding is possible in this:

Jesus did expire on the cross.  The horror of it lingers in my mind and I hope soul handles it better than I do as is the case for many of you.  But please start using your heads instead of just feelings.  I point out to Jesus that the entity of the Creator Son was and IS still part of the person Jesus.  But then you must really stop and think at least that the Son of God as Jesus is and was, is now part of Urantia too, and in spite of his disfavor ever to come back to this sphere, he personifies the very essence of what it is to be a Urantian in every possible detail including ascension in the face severe opposition by the greatest evil ever to befall the existence of all mankind on Urantia and the rest of Nebadon.

But YOU, all of you who take an interest in this condition of spirit abuse by man himself, have utterly failed to consider that Urantia is about to die UNLESS that which is deeply Urantian in purpose and fail safe ascension for us all, is returned safely once again to Urantia.  None of us can make sense of that and truly should not be able to UNLESS there is a desire to be sure that our own survival as a soul in a species of mankind to finalize the wish of God to dismiss the evil and return to the sanity of the Jesus we all know and love in the New Testament and the Gospels of Salvation they represent.

Let us add another extraordinary layer and some of you should have thought of this, but I am sure you do not push yourselves hard enough to think it.  It is this:

PREMISE:
JESUS NEEDED ONLY TO FINISH THE MANSION WORLDS AFTER HE DIED ON THE CROSS TO BE FINISHED WITH ASCENSION except to undergo the Deity Adventure.  That was left to do after mansion world ascension which took about six weeks of Urantia time to do.  Yes:  SIX WEEKS.
I place the statement for you to see and maybe shock you a little I hope.  Yet it is only a premise and not a stated fact ever not to be verified by spirit.  What are we talking about when we state such a premise?

Remember the Son of God as Jesus was also Michael.  Michael finished the ascension career of humanity by Eventod becoming established on Uversa forever.  That was the fifth bestowal of Michael before the seventh bestowal to Urantia as Jesus.  Read this to refresh your memory:

The History of Urantia
119. The Bestowals of Christ Michael
5. The Fifth Bestowal
119.5.2 If you should visit Uversa today, you would hear the recounting of the days when Eventod sojourned there, this particular and unknown pilgrim of time and space being known on Uversa by that name. And this ascending mortal, at least a superb personality in the exact likeness of the spirit stage of the ascending mortals, lived and functioned on Uversa for a period of eleven years of Orvonton standard time. This being received the assignments and performed the duties of a spirit mortal in common with his fellows from the various local universes of Orvonton. In “all points he was tested and tried, even as his fellows,” and on all occasions he proved worthy of the confidence and trust of his superiors, while he unfailingly commanded the respect and loyal admiration of his fellow spirits.

AND NOW THIS UNHELPFUL ENTRY IN THE URANTIA BOOK:  It does tell us nadda. not nothing,  not anything:

119. The Bestowals of Christ Michael
6. The Sixth Bestowal
119.6.0 6. The Sixth Bestowal
119.6.2 Before leaving Salvington for the sixth bestowal, Michael addressed the assembled inhabitants of the sphere and departed in full view of everyone, accompanied by a lone seraphim and the Bright and Morning Star of Nebadon. While the direction of the universe had again been intrusted to Immanuel, there was a wider distribution of administrative responsibilities.

WHAT WAS THE SIXTH BESTOWAL?????

Ron here -  I see no possible answer the meaning or of what this sixth bestowal is,  even with the wildest speculation available to me.  My speculation does run to finding Jesus on Paradise finishing a human ascension career first before reverting finally to man on earth to grow a soul and to start the ascension career for man backwards to the way we do it.  We humans start on an earth, grow a soul first, and we graduate the spirit finishing schools as that soul to go to Havona-Paradise.  What that means is that Jesus through being a Creator Son figure completed the spirit finishing schools on Uversa first without an earth-grown soul.  That is also the normal process of Creator Son Bestowals that draw down to earth Bestowals  with the higher stations of Bestowal finished before doing it on earth.

I also must be exceedingly careful to remember this too:  After humans finish Uversa as our spirit finishing school work as, to put it into educational terms, to earn our Master's Degree, we get our doctoral degree to graduate as a Finaliter.  But Mantutia, when writing this Paper describing the Bestowal career of Michael of Nebadon, does not follow that pattern of the dissolution of the Michael career as a ascending human.  The question that first we should ask, is the normal to do whatever the sixth bestowal might be?  If it is, then it tells us that the sixth bestowal in without precedence to our current revelatory experience, and Mantutia finds it easy to drop explicit details as who or to whom he was attached in Havona or even to Paradise to promise becoming a Finaliter.

That makes this Bestowal Paper exceedingly hard to use as a guide to our ascension career as by example of Michael of Nebadon becoming not a Supreme mind blend of some sort, but of a dure matter sequence we dare not know about ever as humans.  What did that do to Eventod?  There you have it.

Now this to finish it off:
I am convinced that the Michael bestowal as Jesus had a precondition we may not allude to with any chance of being right about it.  Eventod remains on Uversa today as Eventod.  That in of itself is unusual!!!  All other bestowals up to the fifth bestowal Michael leaves as that projected entity as Himself.  In other words the first bestowal as a Melchizedek he left and that bestowal Melchizedek left too.  And so on down the bestowal ladder the same happens until the fifth bestowal.

Why does Eventod remain today and the previous bestowals have been concluded elsewhere but not on Uversa?  We simply do not know why this interuption to the bestowal pattern used by the Nebadon Creator Son.

BUT WE must face the fact that a sixty bestowal is secret in its details other than the fact it happened.

My conclusion is  that Michael set up a cheerful conclusion to all of our ascension careers by introducing a finale  so extraordinary that it would open the Life and Times of Jesus to the idea of transcendental excursions to our use in the outer space levels for our post Finaliter service.

You the reader must be fully understanding that when Jesus died he finished his morontial career and to do that he had to address earth once more by being seen by his Apostles and followers as a living self fully viewable in the morontial energy he had become.  Here is the real ticklish part and it is SPECULATION ONLY.  I may be quite wrong but here goes:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON:
"I do not want Ron to screw this up so I will take over with what he has to tell you but does not have good language to tell you:  Ron speculates that the mansion world morontial energies are mostly insufficient to make another earth appearance as, for example how Jesus appeared in morontial form to his Apostles after he died.  He (Jesus) never had much of a mansion world career except for the six weeks of finishing it Ron mentions.  What truly happens with a Bestowal Son is a secret, but at some point the Creator Son must remove himself from the process and then let the soul derived on earth of the Bestowal Son, take on its own ascension life without the Creator Son attending to it.

"Ron is shrewd in that he understands that Eventod did not have an evolved soul to finish his work on Uversa, but he does know just enough to speculate that the pattern I used to bestow myself in six other creature forms I promoted [created] in Nebadon, were without soul inclusion and only on Urantia was that possible to have.  Ron rightly grasps this and sees no way to successfully speculate what the sixth bestowal really was as it genuinely involves a future secret I dare not share even now as all Finaliters report back to me and talk to me about how they so much enjoyed the sixth stage possibility of creature ascension expanding toward contributing to the upcoming Deity Adventure.  That is what is not described by Mantutia after long hours working with Mantutia on this paper about my seven bestowals to gain my universe sovereignty of Nebadon.

"Mantutia asked me how to discuss the sixth bestowal and we finally agreed not to describe it but provide the count sequence and admit there was a sixth bestowal but not to describe it as it is fully a disaster without it working out exactly right and well.  It did work out and exactly well and we produce many ascenders who go through it and enjoy it tremendously.   I rest my case now, as Ron has to tell you something we share rarely.  It is this:

"Once in a while on some earth, the Magisterial Sons produce a human to help them work out the details of their upcoming Mission as one of several varieties of a Magisterial Mission.  Ron is that individual.  But what Serara and Monjoronson did not contemplate was that Ron was interested in serving the Mission on earth as a full blown human without reservation as to what that service would be or how to do it.  Ron hit the age limit for service on Urantia and then blew by it by preparing the Magisterial Mission to become a corporeal Mission, and that was never done before!  Now we are faced with becoming a Jesus Second Bestowal, without Ron present if we fail to deliver him from his fully flesh and blood physical form to a flesh and blood morontial form that is covered with the icing of an human flesh and blood appearance. 

"Where we ran into trouble with this is that Ron makes no pretension whatsoever he is related in pattern or form to our Jesus bestowal, but that he (ron) has to borrow the idea of replicating the morontial appearances in soul form Jesus eventually used to greet the Apostles once more after the death of Jesus on the cross.   This now sets up a dynamic I have been afraid to speak to because it does parallel the excuse Jesus used to be seen after death.  Further complicating this situation is that Ron is fully heated to take on the Urantia Book Foundation, and we never intended to have a second Foundation appear, but we must do so to finalize the appearance of the Sixth Epochal Revelation as Urantia Book II.  I now discuss this with the help of our Father in heaven to help all of you readers just why Ron has to battle life so hard just be heard now."

FATHER OF HAVONA AND SUPREME REVELATION:
"We have in Ron a terrible situation that has developed and is now such a disaster for him he wants to wiggle free of the extreme pain of remuneration he feels daily and without let up now.  It is not the death of his soul or his body but of his intentional use of the flesh for reasons of State we do not bother describe.  He needs partnership to overcome the pressures of unrelenting complaints in the degree it would kill most normal humans to contemplate or work against.  Yet Ron says, 'bring them on!' and he is quite capable of doing that work well.  I must aver to Michael in one respect and that is Michael sees no problem while Ron is fully layed back into pain daily and there is no compromise between them over issues they can never agree on.  Worse yet Ron is fully compared to Jesus which he is never and will never admit to ever, yet Occerpa set the tone to do that to the horror of Ron who felt he had to break silence we asked him to keep on the subject while we manipulated the currents of life in Ron so he can survive this motion into morontial energy usages.  Consequently Ron had to reopen the issue to explain why Occerpa was wrong to do  that and then discovers that the Jesus Bestowal was an outright difficulty not even explained to anyone but Mantutia who agreed it had to be stated in the Urantia Book as a frank admission it happened and that is all.  Leave it to Ron to find it fully and bring it into the light of open discussion.  In any case we must state this for Occerpa and Clency and the rest of you trying to follow this--  and Ron is fully correct to state it:  You will never have a satisfactory answer as to what the sixth bestowal really was and how that influenced the appearance of Jesus to the Apostles after his death on the cross.   Ron to me right now stated: 'We know it inherently affected the Bestowal of Jesus, but Jesus was never sure of it in his brief life on Urantia, and Ron feels it is Supremacy but has no idea why Michael would  turn to that instead of some pre- or post- ascension form of a Finaliter to experience as the Creator Son.  Yet we dare not fully agree to such a statement ever but you all should know I fully approved the Michael plans of Bestowals ahead of time so we could all plan for their equalization of Infinity to its demands.

"Now we have another problem which Ron is fully aware of and never speaks to.  Ron fully understands so much new revelation he is entirely sure he may not speak to some it in order to keep the direction of the The Urantia Book Foundation from becoming overstated over issues not appearing before that Foundation without being too soon to do it.  He fully understands he is under the direction of Michael of Nebadon, even under the Jesus demand be stay  quite long enough to establish it as a well working and organized Foundation for Urantia Book II support, and so on.  But suddenly Jesus recognizes the soul of Ron as one extraordinary entity and asks that such a soul become a caption to the name of Jesus in the sense he must serve beside Jesus so long as Jesus runs the new Urantia Book Foundation. 

"I am the FATHER.  I take full responsibility when I say this, not only for the edification of Jesus, and the edification of Ron in particular, and for all of you reading this for the first time:  

"We now have the situation on Urantia where Ron wrote an explanation to the US IRS (taxing authority for the federal government that collects income taxes as one of their programs) and in that letter he states something not ever known  to anyone anywhere anytime and so on and the Deity Absolute gave it to him to ensure that Ron will be heard exceedingly well.  It is this extraordinary admission we allowed Ron to have and it won the day for us and him with that agency:

FATHER: THE JESUS RING OF LAITY
"I asked Ron to separate this paragraph so you can see an extraordinary statement you need now to know about yourself.  Ron Besser stated to Larry Gossett of its existence and Larry has no recollection of reading it now as his mind was blanked after Ron told him why The Estates, Property, and Holdings Corporation now formed but without an IRS EIN number that allows it to operate as a charity.  The IRS threw back the request in a letter telling Ron there was no legal basis for a holding corporation to operate as a charity.  Ron then felt forced to write back why it had to be a charity, and it so astounded the special agent, he rushed from the room to the head of the IRS to ask what to do with the letter?  The letter is five pages long and it is a short letter compared to what it says' however.  there was a separate paragraph that explains this:

"The Estates corporation is to be the finaly resting ground in its outer room to display the Ring of Laity.  The Ring of Laity, is a ring that Jesus wears in perpetuity even on Paradise as it is a band of spirit energy that glistens as though it had fifty diamonds of the most brilliant construction man will ever see.  Jesus wears this ring until his work is done on Urantia.  Get that:  When the work of Jesus is over on Urantia.  Jesus will repair himself upon his work done on Urantia to the Temple in its special room and he will fall asleep as the human he will become again, and beside Him will come my presence, and I will remove the ring from the finger on his right hand, and place it in a bowl of pure titanium.  Titanium when pure glistens like the highest light in spirit to be seen, and it is my favorite earthly element and I give it to The Estates, Property, and Holdings Corporation, to display as long as the Temple never asks for it back.  Ron told the special agent that the Estates corporation is also to be the final resting place of the written records of the Second Return of Jesus as well as of the divine Missions to follow, and that it will house an equivalent Library of Congress designation for these events to be played out to Urantia over the next, at least. five hundred years. 

DISCLOSURE EFFECT ON THE TAXING AUTHORITY

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I do not have a final analysis of this event yet.  Nobody does including Paradise as what happened next.  The special agent for some reason knew the disclosure was fully correct and that Ron shortened th argument by signing a full affidavit to that effect in the letter to ascertain he was telling the full truth under threat of prosecution of perjury.  The letter was sent up the chain of federal power and it came to rest in the Oval Office.  There it was read at least five times and it was disbanded and then sent to all American Ambassadors merely to receive it with no instructions what to do with it.  It landed on the planet Vatican and they see it as a promised Return without further qualms concerning the Ring or other facts presented.  They now compare the letter to some sort of laity document of extreme importance and wait of events to transpire.   Ron meanwhile is fit to be tied it got out this way but accepts it is out for good now.

"Ron had almost a 24 hour period without sleep or consignment of any peace over this and now worries he let too much out.  But the end result of the letter was to present to the IRS the need of  the divine Missions to have its own Mission reference number in the taxing authority that explained more than Ron wanted it to explain, but the Magisterial Mission is now in the possession of a specail designation for all corporations formed under the proviso of "charitable corporations" and they made amends to all other corporations we have assigned to us by changing the designation as a divine Mission without tax exempt status at all, but exempt under all regulations of the Federal Laws except that we must obey the Constitution of the United States as it now stands.   Such is the story that now follows the Ring of Laity that Jesus will wear and will remain on earth as the one sacred object for sure to be known from the Second Return of Jesus."

FATHER OF NEBADON AND OF ALL THE LIFE IN THE GRAND UNIVERSE SPEAKS:
"I am the Father.  I greet you all through God the Supreme now.  I speak clearly and well to Ron the transmitter and speak clearly.  Ron must survive to become the chief recorder of this mission.  He is well known for doing that for the defaulted Teaching Mission before anybody stopped to think it had to be done somehow.  We now agree with Rayson that this act of benign concern is truly an act of provision we needed to remain fully conversant with the history of Urantia someday and he has done it so well he has about 90% of actual transmission traffic full archived under the Tmarchive designation. 

"For this reason alone we design a full palate of work for Ron in addition to being a chief in the running of The Urantia Book Foundation.  He has credited most of the work of these Missions to the Tmarchive archives and they may remain as such for now.  But it will  take many humans to go into that archive and replicate those messages that were once the Teaching Mission t o deliver but now really are part of the Magisterial Mission archives.  Meanwhile those who still live on Urantia will face a grand jury to explain why their hostility had to include you in the internecine wars of attrition within the Urantia Foundation and the Teaching Mission and other such examples that happened over and over again to our sorrow. 

"We will not conclude this statement yet so there is to be heard a Supernaphim who travels with Ron to keep the clothes of thought over him and not of despair due to his constant pain and suffering with a radical program that is meant, not to remove him. but to preserve him, and that we must align ourselves with him to be sure he can hear this dramatic change of status for him once the pain is truly gone."

ALVANA, PRIMARY SUPERNAPHIM ATTACHE TO MICHAEL OF NEBADON AND SERVING ON URANTIA PRIMARILY WITH RON BESSER -
"I am that Supernaphim described above.  I carry one caveat and that is to ensure that Ron makes it back to a normal life in order to serve as he as corretly asserted: to do the Will of the Father in the coming days of tribulation on Urantia.

"The Father asked me personally to see to this individual and I do with great dexterity as he is into everything a man of great renown someday will have.  He is destined for fame and fotrune we feel sure and loves nothing more than to let his hair down and speak with all of you as he should if you are anytime going to understand how the life of Ron Besser even touched yours with considerable influence so far.  I am that Supernaphim that works had to provid the solstice of heart on him yet never to cancel him out when he becomes furious over blindness in all practical terms and a pain the body that refuses to relent very much at all.  We also see that he must make amend to Jesus by explaining to all concerned that his trial with a morontial body is not well done but it is as best as nature allows us at this point and he will survive the transition to fully morontial energy in about six weeks or less.  That is a sincere trial to hear but cannot be abated at all due to the longegivity of the program that takes that long to finish.  Now this:

"As the Supernaphim of record on Urantia for the Magisterial Mission archives, Ron needs to figure out just what is good and what is not useful and we will assign a Commission to help determine that.  He is also greeting this idea with pleasure because he must download all transmissions he has up and reload into a web site to be called the Magisterialmissionarchive.org at some point and maybe with a little more simplicity in the word title.

"As a laity man or origin Ron must take on the mantle of a true organizer for divine Missions, and that he is truly a good one with bright prospects to do archive work even on Paradise and that is his joy as he learns tremendous amounts of information by culling the archives and can state verbatim someday what all was archived by him including the Magisterial Mission files he now has in the hundreds.  You Ron complain of having no memory but you will have the master memory of this Magisterial Mission for sure and probably of the Second Return and the following Michael Mission to remove the stain of civil war and displeasure from so many countries now existing on Urantia.

"Ron's Adjuster has asked us to state for the record just how the Jesus Baptism secured His soul for ascension and that it did so in the case of Jesus only.

"We must also align ourselves with the idea that the morontial plying of body material in the case of Ron is genuine morontial material, but in the case of Jesus after his death on the cross. Michael asked that Jesus be projected to Urantia as a revealable soul body presence and that is the first this has ever been told to anyone before. "

"As an afterthought, we should include that the morontial development of Ron is fully conversant with, not with what happened to Jesus, but to Lazarus when he was brought back from the dead by the so-called miracle when Jesus complied with the Father's view Lazarus was fully returnable if he acted quickly.  Lazarus speaks to us today from Uversa where he is preparing for his final report to the Stadium of Uversa to speak to his "miracle," and we listen now:

LAZARUS OF URANTIA SPEAKS ON UVERSA TO US TODAY

"I am lazarus and I speak fully to you on Urantia today.  My death in the flesh and my return was exceptionally hard for me to accept when it happened.  I felt so relieved of the heartless versions of my disease had caused me and you do not suffer this disease any longer on Urantia but it was a consumption you never get in human form any more.

"I am beholden  to Ron for taking this transmission and I wish to make it known that we on Uversa fully commisserate with the person you call Ron for his disability to write without flexing letters and numbers backwards and then having to endless correct the writing.  We are also sure the blindness is temporary and you need to be quiet Ron as we are monitored by Paradise as we report this to you.  In so many words your endless discouragement with us is not yours to betray to others as you carefully do not.  In many cases people are aware of discomfort but do not understand its consequences on the meeting.  In a recent meeting you had you let it fly you were fine and they accepted it but found you pensive at times and wondered what was going on in your mind.  In actual fact you thanked God for some removal of body pain to deal with the meeting mostly as yourself.

"My future work is with you Ron!  You show us time and again what it takes to be yourself in spite of who says what and let the fire tongs speak to them as you remove them time and again.  Be assured no one remembers this more than a certain indivudal you leave to the future to work it out with,  but you are not in mind to use them ever again for anything and that is so harmful we gather our skirts to clear away from it.  In any case be assured that my return to earth after Jesus implored many to make restitution for me, was genuine and I see you do not doubt it.  You are one of the few who thinks the story is replete insofar as the facts are assumed on Urantia.  You are not fully correct but closer than most to describe the morontial appearance of Jesus as a projection or some other mischief that can be done with morontial energy you still do not know about.  Now this"

"As Lazarus. I am fully aware of your  transition into the morontial state, but I find it hard to believe the pain is so severe on its own.  It is caused by a liberty of mind that sees life replete with others who are not longer viable to hold or be constructed.  You are sure it is something you wish but in fact you are tired of the whole idea at times and leave it alone mostly.  You are one the few who got entranced with relationships that do not feed well and you are a product of being sure that most relationships sanctioned by law are worthless to grow spiritually.  Amen (said Jesus).  We can only speculate that the morontial transformation is useful to stay alive in the flesh on Urantia, but see little worth to you personally at this time etc/  This is Lazarus and I wish you all a good day."

FATHER OF NEBADON AND SURROUNDING SPACE AREAS IN THE TIME UNIVERSES -
"I am Michael as the Father now, and Ron is not surprised by this but most of you, for some reason, will be or are surprised by this.  We have written a huge post so Ron can put to bed the idea he will not survive this transition as it is so painful he stays awake counting the minutes it flares up so bad.  I am also awarding this individual his times with relationships we consider useless but not harmful to any as a way to cleanse the mind of the need for compatrition of the work of the realm and that is so hard to explain we do not.  Ron gets tired but not out of purpose,  We must be sure that the home he lives in is resurrected and made whole again too as it is so old it creaks in the wind at times.  Be also assured Occerpa you have done the right thing and not an error on your part as Ron sees it as a good exposition of spiritually questioning what happens to material people when they do align fully with the with of the Father. as I am and as the existential Father in Heaven is also.

"To conclude this work we speak to this for all of our readers:

"The trial for Ron is to get well and be about the business of the Father.  For most of the rest of you it is  to get well and follow the will of the Father, and then to participate in these Missions as you can.  We can thank Ron for opening that door so far we have little reason to doubt that God the Supreme has anything to do with it.  I am Michael when I laugh at Ron trying to figure out a transmitted double negative but that is what happens now and then.  I am also funnier than Ron is if I have my moment to speak clearly and it is this:  Ron breaks himself up with typos and then that starts a rash of mistakes no one can control and the record is no longer to be believed.  We end this now with a benediction from the Eternal Son.

ETERNAL SON FROM THE UVERSA TRANSFORMATION COMMITTEE

"I am a superpersonal representation speaking from the planet Uversa and I serve as Chief of the Uversa Transformation Committee.  As such we consider the case of Ron Besser and his extreme inability to be pain free most of the day.  Today he awoke with a particularly hard effect of that condition and still is unable to clear it as he writes this.  That stake for Urantia is modest and you Ron recognize it, but the stake for God the Supreme is enormous for Ron in that Ron is the first human to have a fusion, no longer of the seventh phase of the Supreme, but of the Fifth Phase of the Supreme and the Seventy to reinstated at natural death Ron.  You have no good reason to understand these fusions now but you will feel them on Uversa in particular when you step out of the Receiving Chamber on the Sixth Sector on Uversa, and bring with you two beings you created with the Supreme with you.  They already exist as proof of you marriage with L and the ability of L to know you fully in heart and soul later in life, but you need to understand that that love for you is persistently plowed out of your soul to keep you entirely able to cope with all the business of the Father requires of you.    L and his choices have marred that life for now but such will not prevail forever and as you find yourslef ready to serve L finds it hard to continue as is.  The last few years have been disastrous to you Ron only because you finally caught on to the fact that as a transition to the morontial form you lack the credentials to team up well with anyone and as such they falter, and that is difficult even for us to fully comprehend, and that it is fully comprehended you are quite useless in these departments now, it sure would be nice to have some work that relaxes you into a comfort zone for a change. 

"We therefore do not rescind any thing at this time, but the time is coming that all who work for the Magisterial Mission will leave Urantia free of all relationship encumbrances and that the end to the Agondonter status does not include you or anyone else who has it established on Urantia at this time.  But it does no longer confer any status on anyone past the next five to six weeks if reestablished by some at this point.   Our work is to recognize the status of being an Agondonter, but not to over do status recognition by perpetuating it beyond its time.  Therefore Uversa no longer represents to anyone beyond your time on earth as being an Agondonter or of any other special status beyond just being good spiritually.

"As a result of this decision, and as a result of Michael of Nebadon becoming our first Creator Son to have the status in the Grand Universe, including Havona and Paradise, to walk the stands of space this way, Agondonter status has been afforded to L as they must have some reason to survive the raucous life so led until now.  L lives life one day at a time and you Ron live it as an eternal citizen of the unvierse as do some of you who read this.  By our own standards your live Ron is without recompensation with relationship status except you did live for years as a Big Brother to several gifted children and you rue the day they did not get adopted by you.  In any case L, is not fully vested with Agondonter status and will revile the too easy life mode now lived in Atlanta.  Your trial is to remain aloof now but recondition that life together one more in order to find synchrony with the beasts of recommended uses once there is bifurcation possible.

"The trial this post has covered is to figure out that the Sixth Epochal Revelation is without precedence.  It is without ever having a new mandate from the Uversa Ancients of Days until we asked for one.  It is also the first time we have preselected an individual to cover its flight from fancy to reality in a short period of time, but Urantia is so rare in any universe it must be presented through an individual who will not covet pass practices and hide under an institution to be heard on high or among Urantia Book readers and so on.  Many consider Ron to be mad but so was Jesus considered quite often "beside himself."   Ron is often beside himself just because most of you do not have all the facts he has or the dedication he has to see to the fact that the entire medium of epochal revelation is so revered by him that no one dare break the tradition of Dr, Sadler to hold it high and incorporate its existence and that is exactly what drove Ron to the IRS and his explanation that we give Charity, not profit, to the world at large.  Good day. Michael,"

END