Author Topic: From physical to morontial  (Read 590 times)

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: From physical to morontial
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2018, 09:36:04 PM »
Ron,
Because of your questions regarding Michael's 6th bestowal I looked it up for my own reasons.  It clearly states in Paper 119:6.1 Page 1315.4  that his 6th bestowal was as a Morontia Mortal.  The full explanation goes through to 119:6.4.

I hope this helps with an explanation about his 6th bestowal.

Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2018, 11:53:59 PM »
Yes, Dorian, but kindly note that the Paper refuses to discuss it.  That was my point and it is certainly very important as it if known would explain the type of morontia appearance Jesus had use of when he greeted the Apostles after death.  I am not discussing the forum after the fifth bestowal but the reason for whatever form that took was a departure from the pattern and why?   Can you maybe explain why Evantod remains the last spiritual Bestowal of Michael?  Endantum is favored by no rebellion in Nebadon and is probably typical of a System Control administration in Nebadon.  It may also be true that we need some corollary facts to explain if we understood what this bestowal did how it transferred to Urantia and the Life of Jesus.  This sixth bestowal breaks the progression and the pattern set up in the first fie bestowals and is a secret.  It is also the use of morontial materials we are not sure what they are construed as and may be religiously important to know since the morontial principles of the last appearance of Jesus use the same mechanism.  Can we advance this proposition any further especially to you transmitters out there?
RON

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2018, 06:47:52 AM »
The mecanism of transition, from physical to morontial form, is of a such complexity that the more I dig into it the more it leaves me with a taste of a never-ending discovery, that all is not yet revealed, but I hope with the coming of new revelations from the Urantia Book II there will be more to add to our knowledge.

The projection of Jesus, in bodily form after His death, to His apostles, the coming back to life of Lazarus and Ron’s transition while still in the flesh, all comes to one thing : going from physical to morontial, but each in his own way, handled with a specific technic.

I am not sure if I get it right, I have to go over it again. Anyway, I thank Ron for taking the time, in spite of his pains, to shed some of his light on this subject that is of great interest to us all. We are fortunate enough to have him as a « conduit » of revelations of high performance from Celestials. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2018, 07:38:02 AM »
Yes, Dorian, but kindly note that the Paper refuses to discuss it.  That was my point and it is certainly very important as it if known would explain the type of morontia appearance Jesus had use of when he greeted the Apostles after death.  I am not discussing the forum after the fifth bestowal but the reason for whatever form that took was a departure from the pattern and why?   Can you maybe explain why Evantod remains the last spiritual Bestowal of Michael?  Endantum is favored by no rebellion in Nebadon and is probably typical of a System Control administration in Nebadon.  It may also be true that we need some corollary facts to explain if we understood what this bestowal did how it transferred to Urantia and the Life of Jesus.  This sixth bestowal breaks the progression and the pattern set up in the first fie bestowals and is a secret.  It is also the use of morontial materials we are not sure what they are construed as and may be religiously important to know since the morontial principles of the last appearance of Jesus use the same mechanism.  Can we advance this proposition any further especially to you transmitters out there?
RON

Speaker: God the Supreme
Subject: The Sixth Bestowal topic
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 07/05/2018 2.09pm (AEST)

God the Supreme:

“I get this and it is an inference in that the Sixth Bestowal is kept from being one that can confuse most of us who like an orderly progression as it is shown in the first five. The Sixth one is out of order, mainly with things to do that is too progressed to touch on in the present cognition we have at present (on Urantia). God has his own mysteries, they are to be respected as it is; to understand such, one has to delve into more complex mechanisms and processes that is deemed too advanced to grasp as of yet by earthy standards of material progression.

“As it is, as you see it that what can be experienced in either ends of Bestowal trips as Michael has delved from the highest to the lowest of his created order of beings, they do have a point to make in that a Deity order has to make contact with, in order to be relatable to those beings in question.

“The Sixth Bestowal is a side-step in gaining all those others in relation to being experiencing all levels of created areas of responsibility. Nonetheless, more to do with who than with what and to do with being the subject, the matter and the order in which it is. Sometimes, one has to take time out to be in a sort of sabbatical to fathom and appreciate all the strands of possibilities. That is one that is not too hard to figure and one that takes a precedence in any Bestowal career. Recall that Jesus took a day off on a Wednesday with the disciples to have rest.

“Rest is a necessary prelude to the working week in advance. So the Sixth Bestowal is also one of many that encapsulates and expands ever growing exigencies of experiences.

“This is God the Supreme and it is through some speedily form of work here that I get this scribe to promptly act and write what comes in a speed of light.

“That is all, thank you.”

End.

[T/R note: I admit I will need to study the UB Papers to assess what Ron is referring to and thanks to Dorian’s and Ron’s research in the subject of the Sixth Bestowal of our Michael Son that is not being fully disclosed in TUB. Ron’s prompt for other Transmitters to get in the vibe to receive and I, upon reading, was duly prompted to receive from the Supreme and I take this as it stands above as posted and get the gist that some mysteries are best kept away for a while until we (humans) are better at thinking and comprehending the complexities of these Supreme Bestowal events (It is an experiential process for the Creator Son to acquire and appreciate). I get the sense of eventuation (in a reverse sense) as well in all of this with the Ultimate along with the Supreme. Is Michael achieving some sense of Deity purpose in his career as a Creative Paradise Son?

I sense too in that Jesus who has reached Deity level, I figure Michael is too.  It all seems so relatable and we, as the lowest of created beings, will eventually follow and climb after them in our Ascension Careers and then on to the Deity adventure too with Michael. I feel there is more to say, but suffice it to say, that it is so good to see Ron back in the chair and sharing so much that makes us all chime in, in better ways that gets us moving out of ourselves and think well in all areas that matters in our careers with the Father. Thank you Ron, Father Michael and to God the Supreme.  Sue/7inOcean]

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2018, 12:14:11 PM »
To All -
Thank you Sue for stepping up with a transmission that addresses this complexity I do not thin most of us truly understand.

The complexity has nothing to do with the morontial appearances by Jesus, but there is a relationship between how Jesus used the morontial energies as contrasted with how they are usually used.  That we can safely state.

I have tried to excuse the idea that the use of morontial energies as used by Jesus have nothing to do with my morontial transition, but the explanations get hopelessly tangled in other thinking and it ruins the explanations I sometimes make.  That is because we have never been instructed just why morontial energies are mixed with material energies.  Morontial energy if placed in a tall clear glass would have layers like a parfait dessert.  At the top of the glass the energies are so clear you look right through them and may never know the energy is there.  Proceed down the glass of these energies to the bottom we get a layer or two or translucent energies as they get mixed with material energies and finally opaque at the bottom like a heavy cream there.  Ghosts use the translucent spectrum and Jesus used the heavy cream frequencies of the morontial to get the sense of being fully human again.

In my case, the transition from fully human already to a modified form of morontial being, I use no energies shown in that parfait glass of layers of purity from top to bottom showing more opaque viewing as we get to the bottom of that glass of morontial energies.  I do not use any such wave of frequencies at all.  What they tell me they do with me in this transition, is to provide another type of glass with nor morontial energies that I can wear, but that I can drink and thereby transform internal organs into the operation of a morontial creature without changing my outside appearance.  I would be fibbing to you to let that statement stay entirely because they do intend to change my physically appearance by changing some wrinkled facial features back to smooth skin and an eye color change when I can see again.  Currently my eyes are mud puddle brown and that is brown that got mixed with green a little.  My genes indicated blue eyes but I have a recurrent gene chain that overrules that genetic idea.  What they tell me they are going to do is to splice my eye color gene so the true blue can show in reality as I was blue eyed for over one year and suddenly they changed almost over night. 

Now, I hope that clarifies that Jesus used true morontial energies to become what he became.  I am to use a drinking glass and change my internal organs into long time working mechanisms in my body and that drinking glass is full of a type of morontial energy that is actually top secret on Uversa and in Nebadon.

God the Supreme came to Sue and attempted to explain a few things and I do not think Sue allowed the explanation to flow easily since you Sue run the risk of pulverizing transmissions if you get to them with a real heavy confession of your own ignorance over transmitted answer issues.  It is normal to do and I do it too, but here is a critical example you need to address again, and ask the Supreme to attempt another transmission over this issue if you would please.

Concluding this post I will say this:  my work is precious to me but I must stay back more than I can come forward just because I bleed energy badly now and get exhausted with paying attention 24/7 as I always used to do.  My problem is not sleep but too much sleep and feeling out of touch with all over issues I rather not address just yet for now.  I know more than I speak to as to what is coming but see the list is dropping further and further back over things they do not even understand themselves.  I will greet you when I can better put things into words than for now.  I close with this soliloquy:

I have never seen such depression that can happen when my Thought Adjuster detaches as happens recently.  We all know about such things but rarely does it make much difference to our emotional selves.  Recently the Adjuster detached for some reason and went into a black funk only I can do when I feel I am being ganged up on.  Finally the Adjuster returned with some modest good news and we really had to work hard to feel better at all.  This is happening to most of you from time to time and you must regard the incidents of Adjuster detachment as a threat to your existence if you are not fused.

Dorian:  you are wrestling Adjuster detachments too and your behavior is changing because of it.

Amethyst, fusion does not disallow Adjuster detachment and you are facing a huge period of indecision that is not good for you.  Make them and stay with them,  Errors are unlikely.

Gossett: You drive soul crazy with playing around decision making and not following through well enough to convince the spirit mechanism within your brain and mind stem to follow through.  You are sitting quiet over issues that have nothing to do with your fusion but within the household.  It is resulting in ennui as well as some slight confusion.  I know well the condition as it happens to me too easily unless I make every effort to break out of it.

Lemuel - You are facing the heat of healing and the endless processes you have to follow to heal.  You are doing well in spite of bouts with dysentery and so on  At least I hope I am reading this transmission right concerning that condition for you.  In any case you are over the hurdle but must regain your usual practice of daily transmissions and posting them.  I think we are getting close to the idea of returning to the practice and I hope you agree to do it sooner rather than later.

To others who are now just lurking:  I am soley determined to overcome my problems and you should do the same as what is to be let loose is unpleasant to the population in general especially here in the Untied States.  We are very soft and vulnerable to dislocation these days and it takes not much to send total confusion into the American population and then chaos with very unpleasant civil disorder and behavior.  Some of us on this web site are fully determined not to do anything more than read again and that is just awful, but we have faced problems like this ever since this site went up about eight years ago.  So we do it again and I am inclined to let it ride so long as the site can be maintained in visible form.

Lastly, this transition of me imbibing morontial energy is for the birds and I dislike it deeply and entirely angrily at times. BUT: I am also told it has a unique purpose and I pray I can obtain to that purpose without falling all over myself to get people here to move when they must DO.  I wrote that my person is not I AM, but I DO and that must be the operative word for all of you too as it is so easy to slip out of where you should be because of the distractions of imperfect belief  or disastrous rumor that has nothing to do with the good and true situation we have at any moment we need to live it.

I leave it all there for now and wish to hear from transmitters on this subject some more on morontial energies and the confusion that we get into trying to unerstand energies right above us but not usable to us yet in the flesh mostly.  Good day.
RON

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2018, 06:01:02 PM »
Morontial energies.

Ron, I have read these posts very carefully and there are some things that intrigue me and it is the case that many say that in times past they had meetings with Count Saint Germain, we know that Michael of  Nebadon is related to this, if this is true that He manifested himself in public for long years, said morontia energy does not deteriorate to the point quickly, it can last for long years, I remember assuring that he never ate but could produce the most beautiful diamonds or jewels, I understand that a lot of this it could be a myth, but also be real, and the management at will of morontia energies an attribute of great power to manifest what is necessary to live among humans and exert power and generate changes in societies.
We were also told that Saint Germain was retiring and that we would not talk about it again, obviously that I play this because of the mystery that these public appearances of such advanced beings contain.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2018, 11:10:24 PM »
Rene, Saint Germain is no longer available ever more as Michael tells me that Saint Germain left the fold of the local universe over sixteen years ago from today and is on the last of his ascension work.  Much of the Hebrew-like work he did on Urantia was not forcast to happen but he is one of those it happens to if it can happen.  He is a withcraft monster in his flesh and new everyone who could work with God and defeat Caligastia whom he met on several occasions and withdrew a pint of blood from his chest when Caligastia slammed him with a weapon similar to a death ray -- the stick the Midwayers carried to protect themselves against the devil.  It is a ray that comes from the Power Directors and cannot be held useless or less dangerous because it is directly related to neutron bomb type energies and loses great strength if used more than a few hundred times.  Saint Germain often tweaked the tail of Caligastia by forming prayer groups that would denounce the devil and force Caligastia into a panic when Mary, the Mother of God, would come forth and chase Caligastia away from such meetings.  The Mother of God still has such powers and she begins ascension to Paradise very soon now. 

Michael speaks:  "Saint Germain was a personal friend of mine much like Ron has become although Ron has no such powers as Saint Germain had for his own protection.  His work was to fraternize with the French Revolution characters but got so impaled on the idea of French torture and justice he stayed with my permission to clean it up and move on to other things.  He could produce jewels aplenty and never found disfavor with me on how to use them as bribes and other uses we dare not speak to right now.  Much of his work was finished at the end of the Teaching Mission on Urantia and today he is even beyond Uversa and is in Havona preparing for his Deity Adventure.  This is Michael and I wish you a good day."

END