Author Topic: Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East  (Read 1379 times)

nigel joy

• View Profile
    • Email
Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East
« on: February 13, 2016, 05:38:55 AM »
Hi Jack_French,
Sorry about delayed reply to your comments about Baird Spalding's voluminous text entitled Life and Teachings of the Master's of the Far East. This is the story of an 11-man expedition to India and Tibet in 1894, and I have always felt it had the ring of truth about it, even though it appears that Spalding, (d.1953), never went to India until 1936. Apparently, he ultimately claimed that he had been inspired to write about the adventures he experienced during Astral Projection, and through access to Akashic Records. The behaviour of the Masters he describes is consistently referred to as emanating from the Christ-Power and the Christ-Consciousness radiating from within the ancient heart of India, (and we know a group of Sethite Priests came out of the Second Garden and established themselves there about 16,000bc).......... I have only read one volume of this work, but have always remembered it as very graphic and persuasive toward Indian Spirituality and Mysticism. That this book has never been out of print speaks well of it too.                        Much Love            Nigel

Jack_French

• View Profile
Re: Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 03:59:42 PM »
Hi Nigel,
Yes the book is very informative and also ring true for me. It explains the way some "Masters" have used the Live Forces to protect themselves or to heal people...

By the way, the French translation of the book entitled Life and Teachings of the Master's of the Far East was done by Louis Colombell in France. And Louis Colombel is the pseudonyme of Louis WEISS the man who transalte the 1st version URANIA BOOK into 3 volumes under the title "La Cosmogonie d'Urantia".

Gob bless Louis who is in Mansion world now!! I remember that Jacques Weiss was receiving messages from Celestials (in the 70s !!)  and at that time, many people were saying that Jacques was "foolish". Of course in 1974, nobody were aware of the Teaching Mission.

Thanks to Jacques Weis, I was able to read the UB for the 1st time in1974. Due to the fact that the Urantia Foundation had a dispute with Jacques Weiss, the 3 volumes of the Cosmogonie d'Urantia were removed from the bookshops. So, some courageous people in Paris decided to photocopy the papers (Fascicules) one by one, because it was very expensive at that time. Try to remember in 1974 photocopy machines were not commonly available in offices. That was another difficulty for French readers...

So it was impossible to have the complete book at once. So we were so happy to get it by fascicule. The 1st Fascicule I had in hands was the one on Adjutant Mind-Spirits and the 2nd one on the Thought Adjuster... What a Joy to read those papers..
With Love
Jack
My gospel – the Fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man...

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 11:25:24 PM »
Jack  and Niguel,

I thank you so much and please allow me to post under your thread the following:

Trip in the Spirit:
Time: just a few minutes ago
Epoch of the trip: in the future
City: Rome, Italy
Topic: Jobless people and power generation

Hello folks, it's me again, coming straight from the future and was sent to Italy. In fact, I hapened to be in Rome of Italy and central Rome was called the "City of God". It was maybe in the era of Light and Life, because the environment and the city were so beautiful and people all around were loving and lovely. However, there was still a problem: Unemployment. But those without Job had food at their disposal provided they stayed in the "City of God".

The trip is still very fresh in my mind, so I still remember the Engineer who gathered all the jobless at a place in the "City of God" and said: "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to my invitation. I have a big dream for all the jobless in the city, and soon unemployment will no longer be a handicap. My project is as follows: "your jogging on the sidewalks will now be converted into energy for sale, you can walk, but the best is to run to produce more energy. Energy facilities will be installed a few centimeters in the ground throughout the city to turn your motion into energy, all you have to do is to run or walk as much as you can throughout the day, and you'll be paid for doing this."

I still remember the joy produced on the the jobless' faces at this proposal. One more remark was that people were also much taller than they are in the present due to the higher quality of food.

End of trip: 4:06 A.M.

Thanks for reading.

Assalé
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 11:30:55 PM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 02:13:42 PM »
thanks for taking the time Assale, to tell us this detail and encourage us about what is possible!
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

nigel joy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 04:12:53 PM »
Hi Jack, Thankyou for that news and the info about the famous French Translation of the Urantia Book. It's always good to hear how things have somehow managed to magically piece themselves together.
Hi Assale, Thankyou for continuing to report to us on your amazing adventures in the Astral. They are invariably an inspiration, and a  joy to read about, whether you are busy getting down and dirty with Putin and Co., or grooving with the Gods in the Great Beyond.                             Much Love                      Nigel