Author Topic: NYSTORIA: THE BOOK OF REVELATION (The new title of the second Urantia Book)  (Read 1134 times)

Chilliwack

• View Profile
For all of you blind ones in the ditch,

When Walt posted this information, it was not understood at the time. Walt followed orders like an automaton and promptly removed the post, however, the book has been available for anyone interested in learning what is in it. 

I was told many years ago, "You can't judge a book by its cover" so I bought it that day and read it. Make your own decision to read it, or not. But, mates, to pretend it doesn't exist or to accept the contents to be "poison" to your mind without experiencing the information it contains is, in my opinion, a decision made in ignorance.

Billabong

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Billabong, you are quite innocent about its insult.

I never saw the post announcing it as you say existed.

However, I am aware of several things you are not.  I will not drag it through my court and will let it lie until there is some sort of satisfactory information available as to why it is not a crime.  Its existence proves there is no real understanding what epochal information is or is not.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Chilliwack

• View Profile
Ron,
You seem to be having difficulty remembering what was posted on June 6th, just a month ago. Most of the comments are still there, under the heading "BOMBSHELL".
You mentioned a "naughty midwayer" and Walt, were responsible for this addendum to the UB. How can you claim to know this and then come back today and say "I never saw the post announcing it as you say existed"?
You change history so much you can't remember what you yourself said. Maybe you could spend the three bucks to read the thing so you wouldn't look so silly... then we can discuss it, intelligently.

Billabong

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Billabong,

This is not an argument with you or any issue with you and your questioning.  The real issue is that I know who perpetrated this and no Midwayer was involved in spite of being reported that way a month ago.  I take reports as they are issued and I pass them on to you on the list if they are relevant.  I apologize to the Midwayers for getting that part reported wrong.  The original post is under the General Category by the way.

I am trying to keep a low profile on it as best I can since its appearance is not in the best interest of even your interests Billabong, but so long as there exists the understanding this is somehow associated with epochal information from the anonymous source alone, then we have to treat it as a threat but not make such a big deal out of it as to smear it all over the page or the internet to have more people notice it.  It is a flagrant violation of protocol concerning the issuance of epochal revelation.  If you do not see that I have to pass on why you should understand what is wrong much better, I let it ride for now.  I do not argue with you or do I take inference you are upset with me; you just have the bit in your mouth and make of it what you will.

I looked at the June 6th post and would you believe I had all but forgotten about it!  I see the issue with Walt and lament I dismissed him so harshly at the time.  But do recall the June 6th post was about the 6th epochal revelation and the name change to the planet, and all happened on the same day that changed a lot of assignments for the celestials sent to Nystoria to begin the Michael Mission work slated to start that week!  The word "bombshell," in its proper context dealt with extreme changes we had to get used to quickly if we were to understand the effect of the name changes and the issuance of the sixth epochal revelation that week.  Again, you and this list were faced with what we never seem to stop dealing with:  a disruption to the normal patter of Missions to be a GO, but all of a sudden:  sorry, but no go now.  Bombshells disarrange mortal credibility and we have been so disarranged again for sure.  The appearance of this little bombastic publication from an ignorant anonymous hardly helps but can be dismissed eventually when the truth is known how it got on Amazon in the first place.

On the June 6th post in question, Mantutia Melchizedek made these comments to me and therefore to all of you as I do not hold back salient information regardless how embarrassing it may be to me personally:

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK (as transmitted June 6th in the post in question)
"Ron has fully and correctly determined none of this information coming out to us now as fortunate or unfortunate, but that it is truly a case of show me  'something' to hang our hat on at to its reality.  Your friend Ron caught hell this morning from Michael over this issue but he held fast to the point it was not a good idea to announce potentials as reality until one has the bird in their hand and again he is truly on the black list of Michael for disparaging such news at all.  Now you go and transmit a wayward Midwayer correctly but you opened the door to these shenanigans by being gullible enough to think the sixth epochal revelation is valid in such a short form?  Look at your list of contents and note how truly few chapters you write titles too when the coming sixth epochal revelation has 158 or 159 Chapters with titles and annotations itself and is published and waiting in a warehouse near you in serial format to keep its volume a secret to those caring for it on the floor."

Billabong, the wayward Midwayer said to have transmitted this to Walt was no a Midwayer but a misspent transmit to Walt over issues he deals with all the time and is not faulted for them.

And to clear the air to you:  I did all but forget the post and its consequences.  I also admit to a bad memory over transition issues assigned to me and make no excuse for getting things mixed up now and then over who said what or why.  But you ought to attempt to understand there are good reasons for abrupt and sudden dog leg turns off the statements of one post for a later post that changes things again.  The real culprit is the changes affected here on the site by my inability to gather all the news before it becomes an obstacle to cooperation among those who are either Guests or Members because they get distraceted with personal issues as to just what the heck this site exists for when we are blanketed with unexplained secrecy where openness once prevailed so easily.  Somehow, someday Billabong, you will gather these subtle nuances of policy changes and read better between the lines for you own information as most of what is being done now is in secret and we catch a very little of its effects right now.  That is just advice to you and not accusatory at all.

Thank you
Ron

Zao

"..............while Rome burned....."

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Curious as the proverbial cat I am - what Rome do you speak of?

I am a natural historian, or at least I think like a historian almost all the time.  I do analogies like ""put a finger in the dike if you want to save Holland, " and that was long before NATO.   Or a penny saved is a penny earned so do not throw pennies away since people like to be earning their once proud value.  But since there is a lull in the cation recently, Zao, just what do you think is in flames?  Most curious to know.   RON
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 02:45:36 PM by Ron Besser »

Zao

....the 'Good News' Ron...and all that it suggests..to Silent Hearts.....being deafened by the roar of fire and 'tinkling brass'.....

None of which, qualifies my respect for PERSONS.....  even when they seem to be 'dancing like madmen around the flames'.....
With Loving Heart, brother..
Zao

Zao

....none of us will be Judged by anything we did or did not 'do'....only by what intention was in our Heart ...... I honor all here for such intention...for is is quite obvious....... the issue for me...and I think there is required wisdom of 'critical thinking'...about  p r i o r i t i e s ......here and now.
This planet...call is what you will.... is a simmering pool of human suffering.... ignorance...oppression...fear dominating the lives of ALL....at least the lives of the masses....and while they ('Rome') suffers.... 'talking heads' pontificate and intellectualize about the 'Great City on the Hill'....... what folly....  
I must beg your patience with me.... I 'live in the trenches'....hospice and elder care my personal paradigm....... and few of the many I have witnessed in the agonizing pains of their expiring lives...... have any regard for 'ideals of what SHOULD be'....they only respond to Loving Touch............and..there in lies their..and all our Grace....the Good News, indeed...of 'all that is Needed is nearby'.......be it a caring hand........or...much more Universally... the Tender Heart of FatherMom...inside.... 'so close'...that nothing else is required........

As I read these recent posts....( I beg my ignorance' of much details expressed by you Ron and everyone here........yet.....it strikes me so concurrently to these posts I listen to the news in Thailand and the trapped children.....One cannot..should not dismiss the value of all the media attention......but by priority such attention pales next to the ACTION of those noble men and women climbing into the horror to do whatever is needed to save their 'brothers'......and yes, when I translate this as metaphor for the condition all around the EARTH-URANTIA 'WHATEVER NAME' YOU CALL IT' planet....all these words are 'ticking brass' by comparison to the  efforts of brave ones putting their 'ideals' into ACTION...serving.....at any cost... the well being the the Family...........   Those versed in the Revelation are  Called to  translate its truths not in 'chapter and verse'...nor in endless speculations about unseen refinements to same....... but to Serving their fellows who are in great need of the GOOD NEWS..... of 'where to turn' for real help.....real Wisdom......and to Trust in that.......and worry less about 'future administration' and  'Cosmic issues' that, candidly have not Value to those 'in the cave'...........

Zao

Zao

I have often said to readers of the Revelation.... and to those with little knowledge of it.....that if I were offered that 'isolation of a desert island'...and could choose to take with me either the UB or all the printed pages of humankind ever written... I would take the UB.  And if too, I was offered the choice of either taking the UB with me there....or.... the Silence of my own Heart..... without hesitation, I would choose the Silence.  Nothing more is Needed...than to 'receive there in'...the Truth... the Good News....... but much there after is required...... to Trust.  And this Trust does not require 'blind allegiance' .... but the Knowing...that with it's Grace.... all that Happens is by His Will...........the trusting thereof....is our Contribution to His ceaseless Working to Serve........

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email

Zao, you define well as a perspective in your own ways that I think you ask for ministry and not more and more and more revelation.  Is that fair.  Let me explain:

You do the work for caring that most of us do not ever get into except briefly with out own parents when they leaving the home to die in technically coated hospitals.  Your hospice tried to avoid that harmful place with the ministry of caring people instead of tubes and pills.  I for one thank you for taking that life on.  I have a very breakable heart and it hurts me greatly to know that the end of life is so helpless and the need for someone to care about our lives at least a little bit before we leave nothing but the dust as proof of our one time life on earth.  I hate age, or I should say, debilitating age when the game must be given up and the estate settled.

Try understanding Zao, I am not ever refusing that kind of heart to anyone and took care of my parents until they were buried before me not so many years ago.  I still cry in heart at the misery they suffered just to die, but I cannot honestly say to God, you must change our need to sew the body back into the earth, but I would ask Him if he knew a better way to go to ascension?

I do appreciate your view point, and I would love to feel a day in my childhood when a creek and sunnys in it excited me so much to be alive and to catch one and feel the cool meadow grass between my toes again and not worry about nature but to be part of it so happily.  You speak the metaphors of the touch of love and I speak not metaphors but the allegories of intellect, and they are honestly the same coin separated by a tense desire to understand nature.  The proof of such oneness with opposites is that I understand your metaphors and believe they are essentially mine too. 

I note that you quote the Psalms when in pain.  I tend to as well, and that is in spite of the lofty Absolutes egging me on to speak less of streams and delight and more about revelation of the heart to each other.  I seldom am moved to tears by these things, but this discussion happens to touch upon a very tired man yet and I tear easily these days, as I see no end in sight for that which is right to stand up for and block evil from so much success.

Let me just lelt it go for now.  But while we wait for the dripping of evil from the ceiling these days, make sure you abide in the love of God for all too, as most of your wards are in desperate need to be signed in to God with a happy man at their side encouraging them to let go when no other choice is theirs to resist.  Thank you Zao for holding me well in this discussion.

Ron

Zao

Ron...a day does not pass that you are not in my Heartful thoughts..... and I surely mean no 'dismissals' of any path and service afforded by any and all our Kin..... indeed, bless you good brother.........and all here sharing......
I could not agree more about 'intellect'...Mind.....for it IS the Portal of Entry of Spirit.....of all Knowing........I see all around me ...intentional..and worse still..'not intentional'...distractions that blow everywhere around the Family of Man....the Family of God.......and indeed, no matter what the 'outer service'.....the inner is approached mindfully......there is no other way.......but so many ....enthralled even and allured....face these many and subtle and profound 'distractions'.....which IMHO pulls us away of seeing what  MIND really affords in Potential of Spirit......it takes the GREATEST Choice and Effort of mind......to be Silent........ to Hear.......to be Filled by Emptiness.....and KNOW Father's Love....personally.....experientialy ...absolutely..... This, context juxtaposition to the condition of humanity is critical.....by 'priority' I truly believe...KNOW...that Humanity's ONLY HOPE FOR SURVIVING ....is  in contribution by us each... our 'stepping aside' of mere intellect...and allowing His PERSON to Touch His children.....to Heal them....and I say this to all 'with ears to hear'....

"FORMLESS FOCUS"
Formless places fill our nature,
In quiet there, is Father’s Favor.
Receive His Presence, by nothing doing,
To Truth therein you thus are gluing.
Turn within, leave thoughts without,
By Formless Focus receive this Route.
For forms are merely convenient lots,
No less is true of passing thoughts.
Thoughts are forms that focus mind,
Your Will they seek, there to blind.
Each within proceeds so fair,
Yet relinquish thoughts that enter there.
One by one will forms away –
Focus though will not be swayed.
For mind has Skill beyond mere thought,
By Formless Focus is Truth begot.
Willful Focus by its nature,
Is immune to form by its Maker.
This Mystery is beyond conception –
For thoughts create their own deception.
Trust the Truth that I speak,
Freed of form you’ll not be weak.
Trust exists free of form,
Through its faith we are reborn.
Slipping into Formless Being –
Will bring you Truth not foreseen.
So join within your Awaiting Fate –
For in Truth this place is a Gate.
Truth passes through with greatest ease –
Expanding Service as forms it frees!
And thus you pass the Truth outside,
Then all will come to seek your side.
As Skill you offer your fellow man –
For Service is the Eternal Plan!
Zao

Ron, you are greatly loved....by me...and many many more.  Know this.....and Know of my Joy to be here... now with you.... with all our dear brothers & sisters....... in all this 'maelstrom'....for so He has Chosen ...that in what every way we each chose ...we are like the 'brass surronding' ..the megaphone projector ..his 'instruments' ......of His great Trumpeting '...........  Joy!

Let the Music play!

Love,
Thom Swain
aka... Zao

« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 05:54:30 PM by Zao »

Zao

"....the Whole is always greater than the summation of it's parts..."

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
@ Deeply loved and valued Zao, You truly have the support of Ophelius and the Circle of Seven. Your sentiment echo theirs:
“Tell them to unload the burdens of guilt, regret, and the trespasses of others, for the past can not be undone.  Tell them to look boldly into the future and imagine the possibilities, the glory, and the love that awaits them.  Yes, they will listen to you, for they crave to hear these words, even if they outwardly evade such discussions.  They will want to know and to hear the good news.  Don’t wait until they are on their deathbed to tell them these things, tell them today, so they may think and distill these things into a comforting assurance of things to come. 

“The telling of the Good News and the glories of the afterlife will help these souls progress despite the apparent crystallization of their beliefs.  Truth has a way of cutting through the density of the most veiled fears and taking root in the human heart where it will blossom and grow into new paradigms of faith, hope, courage, and love. 
“Go boldly to the harvest my beloved, 
“The Circle of Seven.” 
http://www.tmarchive.org/readdoc.php?tid=5057&search=elderly

Zao

..oh yes! Dear Sister! ..indeed.....

" THIS NEWNESS "
Strange to Walk unencumbered,
Steps that crackle with Freshness!
Such Pathways leading through
Fragrant Gardens, once Hidden,
Now Seen.
This Way Grows New With every Twist and Turn. Spirit soars with Sights and Sounds Where only mute blindness Once beheld.
All along our Family hurries about,
In Stunned Delight, a Wondering.
“What is This, of such Vivid View,
Enchantments, nearly Bewildering?”
Pause, take my Hand,
Together we will Stroll.
Seeking There in Trust we’ll Find
Wonders Shimmering here abouts.
Blossoms and Buds abound!
Zao

" BLOSSOMS ALONG THE STREAM "
(Flowers of the Soul)
Blossoms grow with Beauty fair
that deck the Water’s edge.
Side by side they sprout their Hues,
as Roots exhale their Wedge.
Days of Summer warm the pollens
that fly along the Breeze.
A Fragrance sweet lingers there
alluring flights of Bees.
Waves of Growth stretch the stems
by the Season’s ebb and flow.
Sure and fast an Essence comes,
to Bud…to Burst…to Go.
Seeds remain from Hues of Beauty
that grew along the Stream.
Floating there, Beauty passes…
or so it may seem.
Further down, along the Way
that drains into the Sea,
Roots anew cling again,
bringing Hues-to-be.
The Blossom New proclaims a Glory
never known before –
Faded Fragrance, and tired Roots
once again do soar!

Zao

Zao

......lol....SOMEDAY... I'll master the formatting on this site......!