Author Topic: NYSTORIA FOUNDATION INFORMATION  (Read 517 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
NYSTORIA FOUNDATION INFORMATION
« on: May 14, 2018, 01:11:02 PM »
NYSTORIA FOUNDATION INFORMATION
May 14, 2018 from York PA at noon plus 10 Minutes
Ron:  I have received a lot kidding from the likes of the Salvington Government as to why I keep referring to our Foundation name as the Urantia Book Foundation.  I threw hot water out but they insist and I must tell you I have some legal work to do and change the name of our Foundation to the NYSTORIA FOUNDATION.   Now Michael wants the word of revelation included in that somehow, so I have to hold back any work to do until they decide what sings to the ar when you say the name of our new Foundation with a planetary name change.

Nonetheless. the term Urantia is used below in what Michael has to say as we are getting ready to use that Foundation shortly in its old form until the new form is approved by the IRS.  Meanwhile, read the news below for your own edification:

MICHAEL OF  NEBADON AND FOR NYSTORIA TODAY:

"We must make amends with the Urantia Foundation as it now exists.  The Declaration of Trust is theirs no longer.  It likely has disappeared or about to disappear from their lock box as it was signed in 1950 and amended in 2007 (as announced in February, 2007), and as such, it is still the legally binding operating procedure of the Urantia Foundation.  We also amend our need for the Urantia Book Foundation, and to state that the Urantia Book Foundation is to have its own Declaration of Trust, and will confer it on Mantutia Melchizedek not, but on Ronald Besser, in order to have it confirmed that he represents the full and necessary authority to represent the Salvington Government and its assigns as the sole beneficiary of the sixth epcohal revelation on the planet, Nystoria.  Nystoria is the full and final designation of the planet formerly named Urantia, and as such it becomes a loss to the world as to why the natural government on Urantia made no move to provide a safe haven for the Urantia Foundation when it first applied for copyright and non-profit status.

Our wish is to obey all laws of the United States, which is the country our new Urantia Book Foundation is founded in, as in York, Pennsylvania, and with all statues applied for and delivered.  In any case, we must amend the name of the Urantia Book Foundation to include the new Nystoria name as current andthat the word Urantia is no longer used on revelation or on other documents we propose to make available shortly. 

Finally, this:  we wish to amend a category called the Urantia Foundation to be allowed to establish its claim of sovereignty no longer over the fifth epochal revelation, as it is out of date and well used for seventy-five years and more.  We now discuss the epochal revelation for the benefit of new people who have no idea of the history that it embraces nor do most on this list appreciate what they hold in their hands.  Ron Besser does know that history and more history than the historians have tried to accrue, since contemporary historians have no idea about the waves of spiritual preparation to produce the Urantia Book in the United States instead of England, where it was first introduced and then abandoned for reasons of State.

I submit this document now to the list for their consideration that the new revelation is the final epochal revelation to be delivered to the world now called Nystoria.  We write that easily now as before we had to go by a faulty memory in this transmitter who cannot spell without spell check in constant operation all the time and that is rescinded now for a better way of doing thins.  I start this transmission with voice:

"I stated that I was Michael which Ron spoke out loud and nothing happened.  It will not happen until later this week when Ron has a new software program from us  that speaks my voice when he dictates me alone and Mother Spirit.  That way we get things done quickly and without spell check or other horsing around to get the words to properly appear for you to read.  In any case this will be experimental with Ron and we will let you know how it works after some experimentation.  Good and we close with a benediction to all of you and to Ron Besser in particular:

"Finally, be at peace for you Ron in particular as the papers are signed to promote you to receive the Declaration of Trust, a solemn duty to you, and that Trust is for all who know you as you will share the responsibilities with others to delegate actions only you can call upon others to do.  Be assured you are done normally and fully but you must command at times and you will with all due haste in Washington DC as you must someday appear there as the guest of a President and we shall see what happens to the sixth epochal revelation then.  Good day.  Michael of Nebadon."

MOTHER SPIRIT -
"I close this document to remind all of you that Ron works very hard to keep things tidy, but the above is far from tidy and will invigorate more arguments I am sure later on this year when we change the name of The Urantia Book Foundation to maybe The Nystoria Epochal Foundation of Revelation and considerably more if necessary as Ron hit us with this this morning and we fully agree the change has to take effect immediately and we will let the list understand what it is to become then.  I also recommend that all of you become familiar why this transition has taken place and why it is name is changed.  The word URANTIA in the universe language means "speak in peace," or other words to that consideration.  Urantia has been a misnomer ever since its creation over six billion years ago, but it now carries a new designation as an outreach sphere of the Salvington complex of universities and as such must carry a name appropriate to designate it as such.  It is still the original Urantia in stature but its name is changed for its use now.  I wish you all a good day."

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK -
"As usual I carry one lst addendum to this document and that is to refer to the Urantia Book now as titled: "Nystoria: The Book of Revelation," still holds and is correct.   Sue Whiley you work so hard to misconfigure things so much Ron throws his hands up.  Nystorium is truthfully the new Planetary System name, and it is separated by at least five leap years of distance from Satania which is now on its own path in Nebadon proper and it will be consigned a new planet to it that will be called Urantia if that is truly what they want.

"Nystoria is a brand new name for a brand new System of Education too, as this Planetary System (Nystorium) now is the future place to hold one or two other educational planets about the Lucifer Rebellion and they will be divided by classification as to who may attend them.  Ron can attend all three and that is his wish I am sure.  I am Mantutia and I wish you all a good day."
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: NYSTORIA FOUNDATION INFORMATION
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 06:19:47 AM »
Thank you Ron, Mother Spirit and Mantutia for clearing up some areas I am sorry I got muddled with. I apologise for making Ron throw his arms up in the air in dismay, I will try to let these important changes set in my mind for now on. Mother Spirit and Mantutia has explained it better and I see the significance pointed out to us. Thank you once again.

Sue/7inOcean

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 03:01:34 PM »

Hi Ron, I have been greatly surprised with these extraordinary news about our planet being officially named Nystoria and besides that moved to a different system,  now my question is this:
Is Nystoria located in our Norlatiadek Constellation or in another one?
Second question:
What is name of the sun that now our planet is traveling around, if there is any?

Next, I am sharing a information that I got from the Akashic Records back in 2011, which for me is revelatory at certain extant:
Akashic Record.
Month of September 2011.

This is a message from the future age of the earth.

We are located on an undetermined date in the terrestrial future.
I wait a few seconds and ask permission to access this information.
The master encharged there spoke to me:

"Those who live there will be beings with a high degree of spirituality, there the" I "(the ego)will have no reason to be, it is the golden age, the golden age of Aquarius long after the cleanup, which will transform.
 Our solar system will be located near the Andrómedas, much closer to Alcione, it will be our father sun, besides Jupiter that already became the sun will have grown greatly, and our sun will have aged, but grown enormously with probabilities of becoming in central sun.
Our population will not be very large, because not all will be evacuated. Space travel will be a reality.
There will be help from star beings who will exchange with Earthlings.
Our planet is part of the Galactic Confederation of civilized worlds, it has ascended to the fifth dimension. The Ozone, that is, the ozone layer has been removed, instead high clouds have been placed, steam type, this has given more dry space for the continents.

End.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 10:05:13 PM »
Michael of Nebadon : « I stated that I was Michael which Ron spoke out loud and nothing happened.  It will not happen until later this week when Ron has a new software program from us  that speaks my voice when he dictates me alone and Mother Spirit.  That way we get things done quickly and without spell check or other horsing around to get the words to properly appear for you to read.  In any case this will be experimental with Ron and we will let you know how it works after some experimentation. »

There has been some confusion in my mind about the right spelling in the renamed of our system between Nystori(a)m and Nystori(u)m. I hope this new Celestial Technology will clear up these mis-spellings and that it will facilitate long transmissions without having to force further on upon mindal concentration. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Dorian

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 03:10:44 PM »
Clency the new planet name is Nystoria, the new system name is Nystorium.

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK -
"As usual I carry one lst addendum to this document and that is to refer to the Urantia Book now as titled: "Nystoria: The Book of Revelation," still holds and is correct.   Sue Whiley you work so hard to misconfigure things so much Ron throws his hands up.  Nystorium is truthfully the new Planetary System name, and it is separated by at least five leap years of distance from Satania which is now on its own path in Nebadon proper and it will be consigned a new planet to it that will be called Urantia if that is truly what they want. 

Your friend,
Dorian

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 09:39:02 PM »
Thank you Dorian for the thumb-up. I already get it with Mantutia, as you refer it to me, when He mentioned later on the proper spelling, that’s what gets me confused, comparing the word the first time it was presented to us. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2018, 01:34:20 PM »
Clency and all - I do appreciate why things get confused.  As a receiver when a new word comes down the road to me to speak and then spell it, it can be a little hairy to get it right the first time or the next three times too.  Eventually someone in spirit will draw my attention to it and give me a spelling that derives the phonetics first and then I follow that with the standard way English uses to spell such a word.  When Nystoria came to me first I wrote Nistoreia but Michael said no that is not right Ron as he can see my screen and hear my thought processes to write.  We tried again and he asked me to write the phonetics of the new word as I heard it.  So phonetically I wrote "Nis tore ee ah"  Between us we got the right front part by telling me there was no i in the first part but a y.   Ok, so now I knew that at least it was Nys (pronounced nis) and the second part was a store and the IA part was not sha as in Urantsha but ee (long e) and then iaa (long a).  That is how we worked out correct spelling over the course of the transmission.  Now speaking another language as you do Clency, it must be very difficult to get English sounds right when the French is so much softer and rules are different how to pronounce.  I commiserates with all of you who have to struggle with these spellings and words that come and go too.  Just thought you might be interested how it was worked out. 

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania