Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ It´s The Little Things  (Read 97 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ It´s The Little Things
« on: May 17, 2018, 02:03:18 AM »
Subject: It´s The Little Things
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Catagory: Audio Transmission
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain
Date/Time: 08:02  local  07:02 Z

https://app.box.com/s/bbxgzabf76k0glpcz9n5me420amf80ta

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ It´s The Little Things
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 04:25:42 AM »
Hi Lemuel, glad to hear that you are recovering from your serious illness. You must have gone through a lot as you were describing. I've heard from several people who have recovered from serious accidents or illness that they see the world with new eyes like as if they were blind in the past and appreciate more the small things about them.I try and remember that I someday will probably face that scenario, as they say, live one day at a time and make the best of it Namaste. 

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 08:23:46 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission

It’s the little things

Beloved/Lemuel : Good morning everyone, this is Lemuel. First of all, I would like to say I am back here in Girona after fifty-two days in hospital. I still feel very weak, but I have missed been able to talk to you in the mornings and so I make this effort this morning to talk to you once again because I have missed my forum family so much and I know what my Beloved and I want to talk this morning and so we call it « Little and Small or Big Things and Little Things ».

I am sure most people in their lives take so many things for granted without giving them a second thought or a second look. How many times do we look at something but we don’t really see it. I want to talk about the little things, the thousands and one little things that make up our daily quality of life wherever we are. It can be a smile of child, it can be a bird’s song, it can be a sunset, it can be a beautiful tree that blossoms, it can be a single flower by the road side and everyone passes without even a glance.

These small things everyday are missed by people when you can no longer see them or do them. I have recently had experience not be able to do anything and this why this chat this morning has been in foremost in my mind, to remind all of you to give thanks and praise to Our Universal Father, Our Beloved Thought Adjuster and Our Guidance Team for the thousands and one little things that make up our daily quality of life.

There are so many things I could mention, but I don’t think there is a need to because I am sure you get my drift. You are all aware, I am sure, that when you drive your car you normally drive it on automatic pilote, you don’t think what you are doing, it is automatically done after doing it a thousands of times and it is the same with life in general.

There are so many things everyday we take for granted until unfortunately the day comes when you can’t do it any longer. You cannot bless yourself in the morning, you cannot go to the bathroom alone and someone has to do everything for you and I mean everything. When you can no longer eat, someone has to feed you. When you can no longer walk, then you have to walk again very slowly.

Dear brothers and sisters here on the forum, I love you all so much and I miss not to be able to talk to you everyday and this morning I know my Beloved and I wanted to say these things because they are so very, very important. So please, take a moment each night before you close your eyes to give thanks for the thousands and one little things that you will very surely miss if you no longer have them.

This is all for this morning, my first morning back and I am feeling so good to be able to talk a little this morning, so I bid you all a very good day and thank you all for listening. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 08:31:16 AM »
Welcome back on board Lemuel, but take it easy for a slow start until you feel you can speedy it up. Thanks for making the effort even in your weakness moods. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 10:19:46 AM »
Hello Lemuel, So nice to see you are on the road to recovery. I cant even imagine what it was like spending 52 days in the hospital. I broke both my legs about 6 weeks ago and spent 3 days  in the hospital and it drove me crazy. Still pretty much bed ridden at the moment but at least at home. You are so right that we need to be grateful for the little things that we all take for granted each and every day. Not being able to walk, shower, even going to the bathroom is such a struggle and we take all of things for granted normally. The experience for me has changed my whole outlook on the physical life we live today and we get so wrapped up things that really don't matter all that much. I have had a lot of time to think lately and I am amazed at what we do take for granted, sight, touch, air we breath, green grass, a cool breeze, the list could go on forever.
Last thing I want to say is we all need to give thanks to our Father for not just the big things but those little things we take for granted every day.
Keep up the good work my brother and God be with you.
Jerry
ur606

felibon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 08:47:15 PM »
Hello Lemuel!! Nice to ear you again...! Keep calm ;-)
Your transmissions are very valuable for us..
Cheers!

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2018, 09:14:51 PM »
Hello and welcome home my friend.  Please take Clency's advise and go slowly till your wobbly legs can hold you better, ect, ect, ect...............
Your brother,
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2018, 10:30:42 PM »
I am so delighted Lemuel you are back and in there trying to get us all back to our favorite audio messenger, Lemuel!

These little messages are little sparkles the public will love too when you are put on the air with your tapes for you daily talk to the world.  I am quite sure we will have a radio station quite soon to do these things with your voice and your transmissions to the group and to the what was once called Urantia and is now called Nystoria.  

You must keep your voice up and your head up Lemuel to  hear you best.  I detect a slight hesitation as you must think again and good for that head of yours to do it as it is fine and I will look forward to hearing strength really return as you must do this every day now for us and for you.  Please see to Lemuel our soldier from Wales.

To all you must understand that Lemuel has so dearly wished to come to York and take up residence and he will.  Michael says when he has gained at least half of his preferred body weight, the invitation will then be discussed with him and given with no doubt.  His preferred weight I think you spoke to me Lemuel was about 140 pounds?  Maybe 155 and I do not know what that is in stones but you who live in the British Isles can translate that for us.  Eat and drink your protein Lemuel and get well daily and we wait for you to be as bright and shiny as a new penny for sure in  the Magisterial Mission capital soon.

Best wishes for your work and recovery Lemuel!
Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON SPEAKS TO YOU LEMUEL:
"I am the Creator Son you so adore.  Your Adjuster helped you today,  Tomorrow I will transmit to you.  The day afterward is from Mother Spirit.  The third day next the Trinity Teacher Son, Margul, will transmit to you so you will have someone to transmit for a long time to come.  Wait for us when you are ready Lemuel.  If we are busy we take a moment to finish it but wait for us to chime in and we are yours to audio transmit as you please.  Good day. Michael."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania