Author Topic: Believe It or Not - see message inside  (Read 1811 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Believe It or Not - see message inside
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2018, 07:36:14 AM »
Billabong,
If this list was just to have good touchy feely relationships, it could not exist. Good relationships are essential of course, but the priority is to open minds to their own improvements, and frankly, resistance is very high in most people to do that.  That is because we all have our favorite viewpoints about what we believe and why, but if the mind refuses acceptance of an entirely different way of moving or living, the person with that mind will kiss us off.

In your mind Billabong, you are typical of the breed that lasts for a long time but you get less and less hunger fulfillment without understanding other people care too, and I do, but  there is always a principle involved on this site that will not tether anyone to stay or believe longer than they can stand it.  Dorian cannot stand it anymore, and he said so, and I understand that, and they move on.  Even God cannot undo disgust with endless provocation to do better, yet if anyone, Dorian, you, me, wants the satisfaction of progress in these areas of deep belief and, yes, solitude, then one has to become better prepared to listen rather than promote only.

There is nothing I can say to you or anyone that spiritual information is entirely valid for some minds at all.  There are types of minds that are highly sociable, and they are also entirely correct in how they go about assigning spirit as their guide.  I happen to agree with Dorian that he is right to be fed up for his reasons and let it go at that.  I take no blame for opening a site that actually begins to realize that no one can achieve what they want by not working harder than they want to.  Dorian is an entertainer and he needs people and less gimmicky ways of being satisfied he hears God perfectly well.  That explains more than Dorian seems to understand, and that is he needs his way of life more than to learn a process that seems out of reach.  So be it and I am not angry or upset with anyone who sees the writing on the wall.  I sincerely wish him more comfort and well being  than he has had in the past couple of years with all that has happened to him.

That said, Billabong, you are critical of a process used here to enforce the muse in your own mind that the trial to easily learn the protocols of the religious response are driven more by your own believe system than by God.  I do not enforce anything but being rather pleased we have about seven transmitters out of the battle to overcome egotistical blockages and to actually achieve something that gratifies the self without it becoming predominant.  I do not think it has escaped your attention that we have lost those who do not see the point of taking the hard road when the easy way to live is their way without putting much of the shoulder to the wheel to improve their attitudes or their concerns for their fellow man.  That is the way Urantia/Nystoria is today.  Most here grudgingly accept that and do not argue with anything produced except the failures of the introduction to see visibly the fruits of Missions that still remain hidden.  I cannot help that and that is not the result of me getting it wrong but of condtions you have been lovingly instructed are hard and ugly to overcome.

I accept nothing of your lecture about how I am at fault for insisting on some evidence of performance over a lengthy period of time.  Dorian is both frustrated and angry and that is also not unusual in this business of revelatory discussions.  I thank you for expressing your viewpoint, but at the same time I see nothing you need try to change as this site insists on some qualification to doing too little to get the spiritual ideals of mind fully into place for your benefit and at times the list's benefit.

Ron
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 07:38:30 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2018, 08:36:30 AM »
Overmind and others,
We speak of these things maybe too glibly.  I am not a good user of these devices of protocol to move myself around at all.  I have not particular conscious reason to do that and just experimenting for the sake I can say I did something has not been my particular view point at all.  That is partly why I maybe am too loose with the definition of the term "teleportation," but I do not mean to be.

We also cannot quite agree on what that term means I suspect.  To me teleportation is moving the physical apparatus to another location while remaining in the original location.  That correctly sounds like a contradiction in terms until you realize that the body is a machine, and God can replicate the body without blinking an eye to do that and send it elsewhere and thereby, existing in two states at once.  However, you correctly state that one has to qualify what teleportation is to be correctly subsumed in its definition by insisting that the user of that terms must always understand that teleportation involves space location.  I agree fully with that point Overmind and that is a safe area to work from.

The Melchizedek machines which I point out to you, are devices that use molecular patterns to do their work.  They physically move a human from a planet and put him on another planet.  However, I admit I may be wrong when saying this is a type of teleportation, but then what do you call it?  The Melchizedek machine does not allow a person to exist in two states at the same time other than briefly as in transit from point A to point B.  However, I also note that teleportation can be useful as the concept either for molecular disturbances to move A to B.   But I do add there is an alternative method in which the bestowed  personality can do it differently by establishing a route through space without the machine the Melchizedeks use.

If you take exception to this, let me know.  I am a true novice at this kind of concept and it seems improbable I will ever use it although I can travel, but usually without ever knowing consciously I did.  I also know that Machiventa Melchizedek is serious when he says that machine was used only once and let sit in the warehouse because it was a scary experience for the Melchizedeks to use it as it took forever to move one million people to a rather short distance and they came out of it feeling groggy and sleepy and dissonant-  here dissonant means they could not always tell how they were feeling exactly as their source of God had temporarily unavailable, or otherwise weakly drawn.   Mind adjutants and other spiritual indwelling of circuits were slow to recover their former strength in most of those individuals.

Teleportation is not an end all way to move the self in space to do the will of God  when it is essential what needs to be done who can teleport is urgent.  Harry Loose could do this and you need read only his discussion of it in the Sherman Diaries (I so enjoyed myself) to get a good feeling how it felt for him to do it.  Harry Loose was somehow involved in establishing rapport between the various clairvoyants of the day and he succeeded well enough to all the Sadler Forum to take shape without a lot prodding to get professionals and spiritualists to come together for critique of the Urantia Book Papers.  This area is so poorly known I do not know if any historian will catch on to its importance to obtain teh Fifth Epochal Revelation translated into English and critiqued by humans who were a mile above most of the population at that time both in spiritual acumen and brains.  But there are other techniques I hear hinted at but not discussed yet.

I would like to hear your idea concerning how some things we know about do, or do not,  qualify for the definition of teleportation at your leisure.

Ron

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2018, 08:24:25 PM »
I would say what you describe is closer to a kind of projection, like astral travel but with a different kind of body used to ferry around the person's consciousness. I think the movement of consciousness and things are just separate categories entirely.

I actually had a novel idea about another possible form of travel the other day. It was where you invite a copy of the universe into you. Instead of traveling yourself, you would be moving the outside world through you. You scroll through it like a web browser. Your avatar is just a holographic model of how you wish to interact with the version of the universe you are pushing past your mind. The energy body never leaves the physical body. It's like the Adjuster taps into a universal database and throws you in a snapshot of everything in a given moment.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2018, 09:23:43 PM »
In similar vein of thought, I
Browsed through some interesting cases of bilocation today .....of particular interest were those involving Padre Pio
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 09:35:02 PM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2018, 10:17:55 PM »
Hi Dorian I would just like to discuss Some of my views on your dissatisfaction over Ron's reply to you.  For me personally I dont believe he or Michael regard you as lazy in terms of comparing you to someone who is completely useless at wanting to do anything at all.  I believe the laziness they refered to is strictly about leaving your comfort zone and think in a different way.  I for one dont believe you are a lazy person and stupid by any means, you probably does score higher than me in any Iq test nor anyone else will consider you to be inferior.  Let me just say this, you said Michael will never say these things to a person or jesus but is that really true? I remember Michael has different modes he enters into to fit for different purposes, for you Dorian or for anyone else he merely want to challenge you to get you to move out of your comfort zone.  For me personally I am also stuck in this comfort zone, while i did experience intense suffering and trial it has been awhile since i experienced real challenge.  I also understand environmental ease is not suitable for character and spiritual growth and that eventually we have to say to ourselves that we had enough holiday and its time to get some real work done.  Trust me Dorian I know how it feels to be openly criticized, it hurts deeply and especially when you believe its untrue.  Remember when Jesus openly criticized Judas and his pride was so hurt he want to seek vengeance, im sure you have moved beyond that already.  when he spoke to people who are more intelligent he gave advice and criticized their ways, and for the general public he just gave encouragements and words of comfort because he knew they simply dont have the character strength to take anything harsh.  i dont want to sound like im better than you or believe what everything Ron says is correct, i have my own problems and while i dont enjoy being openly criticized im happy to take a few hits from Michael or Ron if that makes you feel any better. All im trying to say is while you may have lost faith in magisterial mission but dont completely disregard all other transmissions done by Ron.  Dorian i hate conflict and i dont want to try to change your decision or anything but try to think things through and understand why we are here? I think this is all im going to say, i could be completely wrong with what i just said but its just how i view this whole matter.  Thank you

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2018, 10:54:07 PM »
May I ask two questions here as this "teleportation" discussion proceeds:

1. Is there a need to make a distinction between material science and Spirit reality?

2. Or can material science, when pre-matter becomes a known fact, be married with Spirit reality?

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2018, 12:12:12 AM »
May I ask two questions here as this "teleportation" discussion proceeds:

1. Is there a need to make a distinction between material science and Spirit reality?

2. Or can material science, when pre-matter becomes a known fact, be married with Spirit reality?

Science is the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical world through observation and experiment. Human science is material by default, and exists as a process. Meanwhile, spirit reality is a thing or a set of things that we can hardly interact with or know about without direct revelation. The primary example of spirit reality in human life is our relationship with God, and the UB is quite clear that this has little to do with the realm of science. The two things you speak of are opposites in multiple ways, like comparing apples and gymnastics. Even when looking on the side of spirit, you're still comparing a process with a set of facts/meanings. You can use Rayson as an example and say he indulges in material science whilst being a part of that spirit reality, but to him it is just science, and he studies the differing elements of universe reality -- a system that merges the functions of matter, energy, morontia, and spirit. But maybe I'm just not interpreting your question correctly.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2018, 01:55:55 AM »
@overmind, Oh my goodness .... apples and gymnastics - good one! I get your point. Cosmic synthesis can never be achieved when examining only one layer of reality as Ron explains using sweet liqueur, ginger ale and whipped cream;
"Take a high ball glass. At the bottom put in a sweet liqueur which flows almost like molasses.  On top of that place the ginger ale on top of the liqueur, and on top of that put some whipped creme.  
Look at the glass as build above and view the layers of elements we built the drink with.  Now convert in your mind that the layers you see are vibrational tones.  The sweet at the bottom is heavy and sweet.  These are materialized reality such as tables and rocks and your body;  Look at the ginger ale over the sweet materialization materials, and those are morontial frequencies that are invisible to us.  Notice the ginger ale is redder and sweeter and the bottom than the ginger ale is near the whipped cream.  Invisible morontial vibrational frequencies this ginger ale represents can be colored by the sweet material energies at the bottom, but as they become higher and more like spirit energies (the whipped cream) they lose their mix of colors and become almost as spirit.  Morontial energies gradually become spirit on the graudation morontia world number seven called Jerusem.  Finally, spirit energy at the top has hundreds of variations of frequencies and even disappears to spirit eyes when it is so pure even high spirit cannot see all those whipped cream designs at the very top.  The Father is more than spirit and his energy is not viewable except by the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit, and I would guess the Master Spirits can visualize those high super spirit energies of the existential Deities."

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2018, 03:41:12 AM »
Having been exposed to things like "Star Trek" and similar shows from a young age I have no problem with advanced technologies or alien races.  I have seen many of these concepts become reality.  We now have talking computers, holodecks, 3D printers (primitive replicators) and now I am told that the Melchizedeks have transporters.  Knowledge marches on.  

I watched the UFO video that was posted on this site.  I then went to the MUFON site and noticed that most recent UFO  sightings were of triangular shaped craft.  These, I believe are TR3-B antigravity vehicles made in the USA.  I have seen cylinder shaped objects on two occasions, but never anything like this.  I read something a while ago about navigating folded space using something called rapier-sonics.  Something to do with ultimatons and a coating on the hull.  I used to be good at science, but this goes over my head.  (I was not good at math)

Whatever is going on around us, I have faith in God above, God within, and God's Will for this sorry little world of ours.  May the Mission be a success,

Domtia, roger k.
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2018, 06:48:39 AM »
Since the conversation is about ufos, teleportation, and other strange things ,I would like to share an experience which I remember to this day. I was reading a book called "how to contact aliens on our moon ". So he described how to go about it like this , I was to sit on a chair and meditate and at the same time concentrate on words  (I want to make  contact ) and to envision these words in 3D, so I did that to the best of my ability. The target was a ufo in orbit around the moon,I did not believe for one minute that this was going to work but decided to carry on with it just for the fun of it. After about twenty minutes ,I was flung out of my body to find myself in dark space very close to the moon and near a ufo.I got such a shock from what happened and was not sure what type of aliens I was encountering so in an instant I was back in my body again, that was the last of my remote viewing or "astral travelling ".This sounds like sci-fi but I think humans have lots of abilities, which they are not conscious off .Ingo Svann was a very talented remote viewer and you can read some of his books in pdf form, Namaste. 

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2018, 10:54:20 AM »
Folks, here is a Steven Greer video lecture with other UFO enthusiasts and  many, many, white dots in motion in the night-sky observations.   The video is too long to sit and watch it comfortably as it is 2 hours and 43 minutes in length:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUYw_Ds-kHQ&feature=youtu.be
- - -
And I want to mention this:

1 - teleportation reference

I scanned through it to get the idea of what is on it and at 1 hour 3 minutes there is a reference to UFO teleportation and the camera picks up a vertical energy that glows in the monochrome lens they were using before it blinks out again.

2 - Note the very beginning
I am convinced Steve Greer is telepathic.  Note as he starts his introduction he suddenly stops and hears something and confuses what he hears as coming from the lecture hall.  Stops.  Then stammers around until he recovers something and begins speaking about what films are showing.  There are also several dark screen episodes which did not show pictures on my browser and maybe they will show okay on yours too.

3 - General Observation

This is a very long and not sensational to me, but is more like an ornithologist talking about all the bugs he saw one night.  It is on the surface very good science, and underneath the presentation, a big story to be told here.  Something else is going on with S. Greer and I do not know quite how to put this:  He is not a pathological observer but a standing point of light to UFO residents and they greet him as though he is one of them.  Now that is an impression and not quite meant as literal as it sounds, but Steve Greer carries a mantle like a welcome mat on the porch in your home that opens your door to people without a verbal sound.  His silent message to them is "we are here so say hello please."  I say these things to you so you watch for more than rather pedantic UFO white dots in the sky vision most people are aware of only.   Be aware of this man's radiance and see how he carries that energy in his mind even as speaks.  He is not working as a clairaudient/clairvoyant but as a spokesman for phenomena far more complex than an unidentified flying craft.

I also feel that Steven Greer is a natural case study for we humans who love to know more but are so hampered by our own intelligence we obscure what we might see more.  But notice the people who go out with him as they camp out in lawn chairs under a night sky and then do some hard meditation.   These people who go with him are amplifiers to UFO commanders and they do what I call dipping their ships wings to the group as they go about their business of flying the night sky to go elsewhere in our solar system.  Do not forget we are a very rare solar system in just one respect:  We harbor a race of non breathers in mid orbit today around an unseen planetary system very close to us.

There is an interesting use of speaker sound he calls SENSORS which emit warbles and beeps in some of this coverage.  I do not know if he invented them to use to take with them at night, but there are several of these gadgets that get set off when the electromagnetic wave from the ship is detected by them.  I hardly watched all nearly three hours of this presentation but I was deeply impressed that Greer works in a universe I am not sensitive to at all.  Some of you are and you will likely find this excursion to be with a best friend in this man who loves the work very much.

A note to viewers: Pass your mouse over the bottom of the picture to make visible the track of the video.  If you do not know it already, when you place your mouse over the time tracking line, you can move your mouse to the right and see what else is coming up and when you move to a later time indicated and click on it you move the tape play to that point.  That is how I scanned the nearly three hours in about fifteen minutes.

Thank you
ron
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 11:01:32 AM by Ron Besser »

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2018, 11:59:51 AM »
Ron, Thank you for  your post and references to Dr. Steven Greer and his work along with many all over our planet, to get the "disclosure" of the UFO and ET subjects brought into the light of understanding.   I have followed Dr. Greer's many years of work through many interviews, seminars, books  and  magazine articles. He along with  a few others have worked tirelessly bringing  this subject up.   He also  was instrmental in getting a Mock Congressional hearing televised which was so interesting and brought forth many people and presented the most credible evidence to date.   If any are interested:    Steven Greer: Citizen Hearing On Disclosure 2013 HD - YouTube  

and

http://www.citizenhearing.org/
I never know just how indepth a discussion can be on our forum since it has been "touched upon" and talked "around" a few times.   There is, of course, and unfortunately, such a stigma of ridicule that still, in this day and age, is  cast upon those who promote any credence into the entire subject.....which is one reason  I have not pursued the subject here on our forum, since our forum represents Spirit and the various Missions coming to Nystoria, and our Universal Administration.
When this information was put on topic a few days ago, I was thinking about Dr. Greer and whether to reference his work.  Dr. Greer is  very dedicated and committed and has worked with our Congress and has tried to include a couple of Presidents through mail as well as other Government Officials throughout the planet to be seriously heard.

Thanks again for  putting  this up for any who may want to check it out and do some very interesting research on this topic....LarryG
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 12:11:27 PM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

stanleyhlatshwayo

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2018, 04:04:12 PM »
2008-01-08-Orbs

Contents
[/li]
[li]2 Facilitators[/li][/list]
[/li]
[li]3 Session[/li][/list]
[/li]
[/list]
Heading
Topic: Orbs
Group: 11:11 Progress Group
Facilitators
Teacher: Bzutu, Samuel
TR: George Barnard
Session
Lesson
Bzutu: “We have trained you as far as we can train you. When it comes to receiving our messages, we can assist you no further. And so it behooves you to proceed with confidence, and not to consider your shortcomings. You and I and everybody else have our shortcomings. It does not pay us to dwell on these, but rather, it would be profitable for us all to expand our talents, our capabilities, our unique individual capacities. I will step aside for another, and it now appears we must wait for a short time. This is Midwayer ABC-22.”
(We wait some 3 or 4 minutes).
Samuel: “Thank you my dear Midwayer friend for facilitating this exercise in communication. This is Samuel. This is your Teacher Samuel of Panoptia. I was momentarily otherwise engaged. The promised communication about orbs that was cut short on our previous meeting is what I now have in mind.
Communication, you will find, becomes an evermore important aspect of life in the morontia worlds, pre spirit worlds, and spirit worlds, as ever-greater groups of individuals will be involved in projects of all kinds.
“It is on those occasions when they have a project at hand relating to your world that communication devices are placed at their disposal. The early morontia individuals on the Mansion Worlds are mostly in a situation where they still have much to learn, and so, it is with a device called the Harp of God that they can enjoy, and learn from, regular universe broadcasting.
“As they advance, as they proceed, as they get to a situation where they are in pre spirit life, they may have an involvement that deals with activity with particular brothers and sisters that are still ‘in their mortal clothing.’ The well-advanced pre-spirit individuals will no longer judge, they will no longer criticize; they will no longer be surprised at any happening. You may now consider them to be ideal parents, who only want the best for their mortal children in true unconditional love for these children, without exception or condition, without judgment or question.
“And it is on these occasions when they are interested in a project, or mortal individuals that still dwell on the planetary systems that they are presented with the communication device we earlier discussed. These are the orbs of different sizes and different colors that occasionally appear in your photographs. For those in higher realms, involved in projects that go on at a terrestrial level these devices that are minded, that can be instructed, that can take individual instructions, and yet are not endowed with a personality, are of immense value to those who must have their fingers on the pulse of terrestrial happenings.
“The orbs that you will see more and more often in this, the Correcting Time, are not spies because there are no spymasters. They are not divisive; they are simply living devices that keep their superiors, their owners, those at higher levels, up to date with the goings on that particularly concern them.
“Orbs are not Angels. They are certainly not ‘long lost relatives’ or Spirits. They are simply minded machines that can maneuver themselves into any situation where they can record and transmit information to where it is needed elsewhere in the universe.
“This is Samuel. I thank you for your time and your interest in this subject. Let us communicate more often. I say goodbye for now.”
George: “Thank you Samuel.”

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2018, 06:23:20 PM »
Stanley, welcome to our forum.....if I am reading the stats correctly, this is your first post.    You really picked one of great interst to start out on!....hope to hear about you and just jump in anytime.      Again....welcome....LarryG

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2018, 01:10:19 AM »
Good to hear from you again, Stanley. It must be the better part of a year since you requested copies of Dr. Mendoza's Papers on certain diseases. I'm curious if you researched the Paper on Ovarian cancer and His procedure injecting Carbon 135, 136 directly.  Dr. Deborah Johnson, an oncologist in my area has shown interest enough to do some research on C 135 and C 136 but I don't know her latest findings if any. I'll have to get in touch with her soon.   I'll let you know what she discovers. 
I join Larry in welcoming you chiming in.   Steve.