Author Topic: Removing Inelligence Category for Now 21May2018  (Read 167 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Removing Inelligence Category for Now 21May2018
« on: May 21, 2018, 09:18:13 AM »
Dear List, this post is with regard to the first category on the list here.  I feel it is time to remove the Intelligene Category as it has done its job and it could grate on some nerves out there that is not necessary at this time.  I think those who read it and are interested are satisfied that is all we can do right now but to warn to keep your powder dry and not to get disappointed on the intractable behavior our leaders get into or take us into as unwilling participants of  disaster. 

I also will bring the category back when something new is to be added as I truly trust that both Serara and Monjoronson will explain things about national relationships that matters to say when it is time to say them over the next few years.  For now it comes down to keep it from becoming stale and maybe offensive to some who do read it with a fine toothed comb to boot.

Thank you for reading it and I ask your patience until we have a better understanding how to handles these kinds of posts that are meant to fully inform you but are not meant for the general public to see either.  It is a bit of a quandary to handle but for now we say adios to that particular way of looking at things. 

My best to all,

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Dorian

Re: Removing Inelligence Category for Now 21May2018
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 09:33:29 AM »
Thank you Ron for this update and I fully understand and concur with your understanding of how some may take what is given and use it in ways to fit their own agendas.  The message was quite clear to me.
Dorian