Author Topic: The Trial to Begin Again with Seraphic Government  (Read 837 times)

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Trial to Begin Again with Seraphic Government
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2018, 08:29:19 AM »
As I reread this particular section, I found that this point :

"4 - Mother Spirit has rededicated certain spirit government changes on Nystoria by reestablishing the Seraphic Corps of function and Destiny, including the angels of light and energy for industrial development and economic sustainment as it currently exists on the planet...."
to be of great significance.   It was mentioned to us that with these current cahnges that it would be helpful to reread the section of Seraphic Government which is Paper 114

114. Seraphic Planetary Government

At the end of this paper is a section on The Reserve Corp of Destiny and as I was reading it, I could definitely see how this could be of great advantage  as it relates to "living humans" as they might be  used in these newest changes that  have been revealed to us.  There must be, as well, many people who may be used when it is once realized and accepted just what is occurring on our world of Nystoria.

. The Reserve Corps of Destiny

114.7.1 The reserve corps of destiny consists of living men and women who have been admitted to the special service of the superhuman administration of world affairs. This corps is made up of the men and women of each generation who are chosen by the spirit directors of the realm to assist in the conduct of the ministry of mercy and wisdom to the children of time on the evolutionary worlds. It is the general practice in the conduct of the affairs of the ascension plans to begin this liaison utilization of mortal will creatures immediately they are competent and trustworthy to assume such responsibilities. Accordingly, as soon as men and women appear on the stage of temporal action with sufficient mental capacity, adequate moral status, and requisite spirituality, they are quickly assigned to the appropriate celestial group of planetary personalities as human liaisons, mortal assistants
114.7.2 When human beings are chosen as protectors of planetary destiny, when they become pivotal individuals in the plans which the world administrators are prosecuting, at that time the planetary chief of seraphim confirms their temporal attachment to the seraphic corps and appoints personal destiny guardians to serve with these mortal reservists. All reservists have self-conscious Adjusters, and most of them function in the higher cosmic circles of intellectual achievement and spiritual attainment.

114.7.3 Mortals of the realm are chosen for service in the reserve corps of destiny on the inhabited worlds because of:

114.7.4 1. Special capacity for being secretly rehearsed for numerous possible emergency missions in the conduct of various activities of world affairs.
114.7.5 2. Wholehearted dedication to some special social, economic, political, spiritual, or other cause, coupled with willingness to serve without human recognition and rewards.
114.7.6 3. The possession of a Thought Adjuster of extraordinary versatility and probable pre-Urantia experience in coping with planetary difficulties and contending with impending world emergency situations.

114.7.7 Each division of planetary celestial service is entitled to a liaison corps of these mortals of destiny standing. The average inhabited world employs seventy separate corps of destiny, which are intimately connected with the superhuman current conduct of world affairs. On Urantia there are twelve reserve corps of destiny, one for each of the planetary groups of seraphic supervision.

114.7.8 The twelve groups of Urantia destiny reservists are composed of mortal inhabitants of the sphere who have been rehearsed for numerous crucial positions on earth and are held in readiness to act in possible planetary emergencies. This combined corps now consists of 962 persons. The smallest corps numbers 41 and the largest 172. With the exception of less than a score of contact personalities, the members of this unique group are wholly unconscious of their preparation for possible function in certain planetary crises. These mortal reservists are chosen by the corps to which they are respectively attached and are likewise trained and rehearsed in the deep mind by the combined technique of Thought Adjuster and seraphic guardian ministry. Many times numerous other celestial personalities participate in this unconscious training, and in all this special preparation the midwayers perform valuable and indispensable services.

114.7.9 On many worlds the better adapted secondary midway creatures are able to attain varying degrees of contact with the Thought Adjusters of certain favorably constituted mortals through the skillful penetration of the minds of the latters' indwelling. (And it was by just such a fortuitous combination of cosmic adjustments that these revelations were materialized in the English language on Urantia.) Such potential contact mortals of the evolutionary worlds are mobilized in the numerous reserve corps, and it is, to a certain extent, through these small groups of forward-looking personalities that spiritual civilization is advanced and the Most Highs are able to rule in the kingdoms of men. The men and women of these reserve corps of destiny thus have various degrees of contact with their Adjusters through the intervening ministry of the midway creatures; but these same mortals are little known to their fellows except in those rare social emergencies and spiritual exigencies wherein these reserve personalities function for the prevention of the breakdown of evolutionary culture or the extinction of the light of living truth. On Urantia these reservists of destiny have seldom been emblazoned on the pages of human history.

114.7.10 The reservists unconsciously act as conservators of essential planetary information. Many times, upon the death of a reservist, a transfer of certain vital data from the mind of the dying reservist to a younger successor is made by a liaison of the two Thought Adjusters. The Adjusters undoubtedly function in many other ways unknown to us, in connection with these reserve corps

114.7.11 On Urantia the reserve corps of destiny, though having no permanent head, does have its own permanent councils which constitute its governing organization. These embrace the judiciary council, the historicity council, the council on political sovereignty, and many others. From time to time, in accordance with the corps organization, titular (mortal) heads of the whole reserve corps have been commissioned by these permanent councils for specific function. The tenure of such reservist chiefs is usually a matter of a few hours' duration, being limited to the accomplishment of some specific task at hand.

114.7.12 The Urantia reserve corps had its largest membership in the days of the Adamites and Andites, steadily declining with the dilution of the violet blood and reaching its low point around the time of Pentecost, since which time reserve corps membership has steadily increased

114.7.13 (The cosmic reserve corps of universe-conscious citizens on Urantia now numbers over one thousand mortals whose insight of cosmic citizenship far transcends the sphere of their terrestrial abode, but I am forbidden to reveal the real nature of the function of this unique group of living human beings.)

114.7.14 Urantia mortals should not allow the comparative spiritual isolation of their world from certain of the local universe circuits to produce a feeling of cosmic desertion or planetary orphanage. There is operative on the planet a very definite and effective superhuman supervision of world affairs and human destinies.

114.7.15 But it is true that you can have, at best, only a meager idea of an ideal planetary government. Since the early times of the Planetary Prince, Urantia has suffered from the miscarriage of the divine plan of world growth and racial development. The loyal inhabited worlds of Satania are not governed as is Urantia. Nevertheless, compared with the other isolated worlds, your planetary governments have not been so inferior; only one or two worlds may be said to be worse, and a few may be slightly better, but the majority are on a plane of equality with you.

114.7.16 No one in the local universe seems to know when the unsettled status of the planetary administration will terminate. The Nebadon Melchizedeks are inclined to the opinion that little change will occur in the planetary government and administration until Michael's second personal arrival on Urantia. Undoubtedly at this time, if not before, sweeping changes will be effected in planetary management. But as to the nature of such modifications of world administration, no one seems to be able even to conjecture. There is no precedent for such an episode in all the history of the inhabited worlds of the universe of Nebadon. Among the many things difficult to understand concerning the future government of Urantia, a prominent one is the location on the planet of a circuit and divisional headquarters of the archangels.

114.7.17 Your isolated world is not forgotten in the counsels of the universe. Urantia is not a cosmic orphan stigmatized by sin and shut away from divine watchcare by rebellion. From Uversa to Salvington and on down to Jerusem, even in Havona and on Paradise, they all know we are here; and you mortals now dwelling on Urantia are just as lovingly cherished and just as faithfully watched over as if the sphere had never been betrayed by a faithless Planetary Prince, even more so. It is eternally true, “the Father himself loves you.”

114.7.18 [Presented by the Chief of Seraphim stationed on Urantia.]

« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 09:29:11 AM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2018, 09:22:39 AM »
Michael and Ron,  I am so grateful that the time and energy was taken to  answer my questions and presented in just a thorough and concise manner..

My first question: 1. Has a “public announcement” (in the short term) been rescinded?

"Ron: Yes"

It was so disappointing and has really made me wonder how and to what degree humanity will have any idea that a Divine Intervention is taking place.   Just from what I was reading in the rest of the answers it seems that much of this, in the beginning, will be done low key,  on the QT, on "spirit levels" in  the wings, in the background,  and behind the scenes and not necessarily in the "public view"....although I certainly may be misreading what is being said.

I keep wondering who will  physically, in the flesh,  be representing Michael and the Salvington Government and the rest of the Universal Administration.

When I asked and it was answered as follows :

"5. 5. Is there a significant number of Celestial Beings to be incarnated in physical form, visible to humanity, involved with the beginnings of these new plans and reversions back to …”a change of Chief Administrators to the old system of Planetary Prince and angelic departments headed by Seraphim instead of Melchizedeks.”?

"Ron - You ask what is impossible to ascertain but nothing like what was proposed for incarnations is now available.  I have a feeling there will be a physical representation of the universe eventually for us to refer to as the Chief of spirit work on Urantia/Nystoria, but that is solely my guess from past associations with the 5th epochal revelation in the old Urantia Book, and it does forecast a physical presence without specificity."

As Nebadonia and Her many Spirit Ministries  and the many Orders of Angels, especially those mentioned in Paper 114, available for this coming work, and possibly the Midwayers too, since  they all have the capabilities to make themselves "visible" to humans  as the situations  require, perhaps this will be used more frequently in the initial stages.    I guess that I just can't imagine how much progress can be made without some event that will casue humaity to become aware that a Divine Intervention is underway.   But we are talking about our Michael as  the Super and  Creator Son Extraordinaire and only He knows all that He may have under his sleeve to make all of this work.   And of course it is our job to just expect the unexpected and follow and accept whatever changes are made.

I share  just a few of these thoughts that have been running through my mind in the past couple of days.    a good day to all as we prepare ourselves for what ever is decided and planned.    In love and service to our Father and to Michael and  Nebadonia and all who come to do the Will of the Father...... LarryG
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 09:26:02 AM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Zao

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2018, 10:37:37 AM »
".......as we prepare ourselves for what ever is decided and planned."......
....perhaps instead of 'waiting' for this 'decision'...why not just MAKE THE CHOICE.......
WE ARE THE HANDS AND FEET OF DESTINY..... it is OUR Job to 'choose and do'.... no one else is responsible.... No one.

Z

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2018, 04:44:11 PM »
And do not forget: "Felicity, the Order of the Secumbalin, is a direct creation of God the Supreme in Havona and they are genderized like man is, and she came to Urantia nearly 345,000 years ago to help man grow spiritually"

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2018, 10:19:42 PM »
Hi Wendy--I hate to show my ignorance, but how else will I learn?  I did a search of the UB, the forum, and the tm archives, and I could find no reference to the Secumbalin or Felicity.  Where can I find more information on this?  It sounds important and I should learn about this.  Is there a short section in the UB about this that I missed?

Zao-Its really good to find you participating more.  You usually have good things to contribute.

Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2018, 10:51:26 PM »
@Amethyst, here you go - this is all we have http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=10450.msg67018#msg67018

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2018, 12:32:36 AM »
Larry, the Reserve Corp of Destiny is a department that has not been revised or included in the current line up.  That is the bottom line as I wrote a post this morning and trashed about six pages of information including this item.   Michael explained why and said at what point does he keep making Urantia better for people who do not care?   He was angry and the whole subject upset him.  Now, yes, Deity does not get angry, but the Creator Son is not pleased with what he has to do and which is not for publicizing,  All of this ties in with my post What Next?  I also point out to you Larry, that the Seraphic Government Paper in the Urantia Book was written in 1935 and not 1934 they tell me now and in 1935 they decided to limit what was said about that style of government because those then reviewing the Papers in the Sadler Forum, had no idea there was a spirit government in the first place. and in the second place, Sadler himself made such a fuss over it, it was best kept low key ane without a lot more information than what was included.  Why do I tell you this?

There is a lot about the Seraphic Government style we do not have but is being reimprinted on Urantia today.  That means speculation is based on what you know from that Paper, but that Paper does not clue you in with enough information to be able to speculate except about departments and the Reserve Corp did not make it back to be used and is cut today.

Ron

« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 12:36:01 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2018, 02:01:50 AM »
To most all of you -
I worked the idea about what next? from the viewpoint we have no easy or early Magisterial Mission to enjoy for some time on Urantia.  The What Next? post deals with a contingency I dare not speak to yet, but it clearly states to me that human fusion is still a worthy subject for everyone of you who reads these posts. 

Now I proposed to Michael for information purposes recently and I stated to him, "I assume the style of fusion some of us experienced is no longer promoted by you or Paradise, and for the reason I assumed that both Serara and Monjoronson, both needed spiritually qualified persons to be on staff with them as helpers of some sort of another,  Once that need as Magisterial Sons to do a Mission on Urantia is set back or lost, I assume no real fusion work will be used for people now as there is no real use for that that except for personal ascension from Urantia." 

Michael responded:

"I am tiring of this review process by you Ron, but you are making it clear for me that we have no real obligation to answer these questions, but this is important enough to pause to give you my answer:  There is no change in our choice to help those qualified to find a way to fuse with their Adjusters while in the flesh.  I make it clear you are no longer under my guidance but under the Finaliter guidance and that you do not care for since you find them estranging in ways you cannot identify well.  Here after address it to Elyon and Elyon is without portfolio to these questions as well.  Good day."

Ron here:
Now you catch the drift of something as to why I say I am in a jar they turned upside down with me in it this past week.  I do not have to like it.  But I do point out I have legitimate concerns over policy changes that seem to repair the universe but not me.  I have no suggestion and of course your will and wish is my command, yet the fish is not quite done to taste it at the moment.

ELYON -
"Ron has won a wide stripe of appreciation on those comments as so do I see a problem that is not Ron's to quite over or even chose to be unpopular up here, but Michael has jumped down his throat twice now in several days of not explaining anything, and Ron sees no point to going through a traffice exchange like a confusing roundabout and we agree. He cooperates but wonders what is really being said.  I gather that is the nexus of the frown?  [I have not comment Elyon, not to be cool or a jerk, but I am frowning at a shift to cold and unusualy abrupt without getting much out of anyone including your and the Master.]

"I see the point and no way do you hear me better than now as I am under strict orders to stifle you but you will not lay down over issues that rankly you good.  Your transition is without goodness or forbearing and you tie the transition to missions and now we have neither and you are sour as cabbage sour krout over this.  My goodness we have a rift even before we treally lay the law down do we not?  [I have no mid rift but issue rift until there is some recognition we were once partners and now we see partnership resized in secrecy and that is fine, but I have feelings and react accordingly.]

"I promise better liason work.  You bring up a nasty subject we dare never answer and that is what is Nebadon doint that place the secret agents of spirit, Finaliters, into direct contact with supporters of the Magisterial Mission?  I answer that kindly an tell you that it is none of your business, but at the same time we never kept policy decisions out of the works so all understand the misery of the Creator Son having to do what he must do on Urantia.  You know some of those things but clicked the post off with them in it because Michael got silly and dropped you on your head and then walked away leaving me to handle you and you said okay we are not making any progress and I do not trust what is transpiring here and we will let this one go.  I said to Michael that this is uncharacteristic of Ron, but you Ron made it clear it was the usual as far as you were concerned and you had good reasons for letting something go that was boiling instead of stating what had to be done.  It is not unfair to look at it hat way but be good for a change and let things settle in.  Mantutia your immediate spirit supervisor is not relieved from this integligo either, as it heats up only when you feel manhandled in the midst of your own crisis in confidence in perpetuity when  the old guard suddenly is not there anymore and everything is invisible again.  That is yours to fret over, but you laugh with us on it and agree that is not really the issue at all.  Be assured we have nothing in common at this point and I call and end to this conversation at once."

Michael of Nebadon -  "You are seeing a real squabble erupt with your purported leader over issues that damn me too and I exhibit uncharacteristic and haughty overtones not usually rexerve for big boys like Ron on Urantia.  However, he is persistently sure there is something in the woodpile that is under his skin, and while he freely admits he is not a chosen one, he is sick and tired going through a transition with so much pain so he can be told he no longer has a room at the inn anymore.  I leave it at that until things settle here better and then we can laugh about it soon enough.  Good day. Michael."

Ron - As you can see there is nothing gentle about a disagreement I think you do not know enough about yet to be disagreeable.  I am not disagreeable about Michael or Elyon or Finaliter or angels and so on.  I am asking what is the shake up that bounces me upside down in taking care of what I am used to seeing as my baliwick and concern as it is material and I do not expect input.  However, I know Michael well enough this is not a tempest in a tea pot but SOMETHING is seriously out of whack when the high spirit of Finaliters are in place of the Creator Son to supporters without explanation.  I have easked for some idea but that is apparently highly privileged information and I do leave it alone for now.  Thank you Michael and Elyon and Mother Spirit who kept her cap on in case I had to be spanked.  Good day -  Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "You little rat,  I asked for quiet and you make it a big deal and now I leave you alone for the duration of the administration of what has to be done on Urantia.  I am up to here with your panting to know and then dropping off the air until some sense can be made of my temper at this moment of time.  You are not a good boy you are a bad boy and let it be known that you are on my x list to not hear anything until I cool down enough to be good again.  You have never said no and you have never told others what to do and do not do so now as you know my feelings in this matter and you are not easily charged with anything but doing your work as promised; however, we are not out of common pleas court and into the Urantia Supreme Court on issues for you and not others and that must be settled for good or we get our lickings too.  God the Supreme has backed off of you because of your temper over the transition issue and we have not let a single person smudge your reputation for being upstanding and right most of the time; however, now you simply ask for some idea while Finaliters are suddenly in charge of an easy relationship and I must be mum or die as a Creator Son and leave Nebadon as a Prince of Peace no more if you so help me breathe anything of what I spoke to you about WHAT NEXT?"

GABRIEL OF NEBADON -
"You have triggered a snuffle up here we have not had for decades of millennium over your wish to understand why you got misplaced in a shuffle nobody saw coming, and no, it is not Father, but Michael Himself over issues not of you but about you and you have said that is the way it is you cannot change stripes in the middle of the stream or something like that.  I agree and fully appreciate your newsy ways, but you cannot keep it going when the news is now classified.  Why?  The name change to the planet starts it off just right for Michael.  He now sees it as you do:  DOUBTFUL.   I am now sure you are sane anymore and I believe you have a cog lose when it come sto these things only because you are so sure of yourself in the midst of  changes even we wonder what happens when we make them.  You are not a buffalo but a weasel when it comes to making things right, and then see to it and they work!  I am not confused about you but astounded when the Father agrees with you but wonders why we go to all the trouble we do when you point out there is a simple solution but never used by spirit to do it and then let it go properly and we see it to.  I will never forget the day Michael opened his dispatches and found you had made not one but four or five major revelations without Him not knowing they were being made.  I am Gabriel and I do admin work, and you do anything you can to get out of mischief and to find relief but we give none and it persuades you either we cannot do the work or there is a nefarious was to get a mink coat out of you by skinning you alive for years.  I am Gabriel and you have a date with destiny and I will be with you when they pull the plug and you are yourself and without a single celestial being to sit on.  funny how these things end with you laughing and me wondering what the hub bub is but you find Elyon prickly at best and Michael haughty and me old leather and good enough to explain to you that Father has a word.:"

FATHER - "Ron, you have outlived two older persons by far.  One is your mother in the flesh  and one is Me in spirit.  I decry nothing and let this thing wind its way out of the courts on Urantia and the Ancients of Days now take it on, as you are precious to me as usual and to Michael and half by Mother Spirit, and not because she has better sense and taste than we do.  You are bought and paid for several times up here and I keep saying to Monjoronson, we must make amends and let Ron loose.  You have raised the ante more than once and we have complied.  You have dropped all we asked you to and you have complioed.  Now we ask you to be a derivative of the original idea and you comply.  But something has happened we all know about the list does not and you post as mysterious item to prepare them for the extraordinary if it is oursm and you let it ride.  I cannot find fault at all.  However, Michael nust run an orderly Local Universe.  To best understand this, I have bent over backwards over issue after issue and so have you, but there are things pending so stupendous you better be on your best behavior and you know it already.  But we must me square with the List and say all we need now is a little time and more than a little luck and we may see this thing work so beautifully we can no longer call you a square peg for a round hole on Urantia.  Be assured they will learn first hand what you have to say if and when that time comes, and you will hear Michael declared Himself docile and ready to listen to a human again if only to pass the test of non judgmental issues for humans now.  I care this happens and you must be clear that it is yours to carry through with as I have ordered all on alert to standby for you when the trial begins.  I am also giving you fair notice that the transition work is over and you must find something to do for weeks while we argue about the trial you present to us and the entire mechanism called a Magisterial Mission.  We have that out not only for Paradise but for Michael and for the rest of us who must prepared according to our normal procedures and you never argue about that and give us full support to do so; however, the truth is you are walking with heavy hitters with nothing to say or do but follow.  That is not normal and we agree this is a true test of purpose between man and the Creator."

"I am truly happy you understand it Ron.  This business of Shilly Shayla is not for the weak at heart and you have stood the test of time with it so well I consider you one of us except the Court must decide the issue once an for all and Serara is Chief Counsel.  You can joke at all and I have to stand in the docket and testify who you are and why the Court has to hear the case at all since you have passed all tests and laid low as asked constantly and without complaint.  Only this latest thingy has caused you stand up on your back feet and ask what gives?  You take it no further than that and I see it now.  However the Court has a weighty thing to decide concerning all humans" what is the truth of their standing as a creation?  You reach for the high and catch the silly and I appreciate that only because that is where it belongs.  No human is without a trial or a helper from us but we have never had a human come forth from the womb so upbeat and ready for discussion over everything we want to do on Urantia.  That is not a problem with me, but the Archangels seem to recall there is nothing about you that is extraordinary but your chutzpah, and we see we are running out of database space shortly with this post.  However be assured the Court meets Tuesday for you and they will make it clear what happens.  You are likely fine but the experts must pass judgement.  Now this: 

"You are not relieved of command of the new Urantia Book Foundation ever and join Dr. Sadler as the boss of the project with Mantutia and you are not wrong, as Mantutia will be in person now as the heat is built between you and Elyon whom you have no problem with but there is an estrangement in you for him and we wonder how that happens with a Finaliter but it shows clearly that you worry him not and you are not worried but there is a reserve.  You are without charge and stay that way please. I am working on several proposals to send to one of you and I bet Lemuel could take it but he is nervous again over issues not dealing with any of us but of you Ron because you make him weasy  and that is because you have gone mysterious over something he leaves without compensation if it is too hard to take again,  I also give credit where credit is due as Elyon figures you for so Father-funged you care very much that you have a comfortable relationship that is fungible and easy to relate to as all so far have been so.  I do not take it so seriously that it has to be compensated for but you Ron take the cake in talents you do not realize and heart you have everywhere for you and yet you are presented on high as a Lothar of digestive heartburn for man in general and women in love in  particular.  I leave the rest for another day and I am happy to see you tomorrow again Ron as I am Elyon and I takethe place of Michael for the time being etc etc etc .  K K K"

END

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2018, 04:52:23 AM »
Ahem, excuse me Sirs, did someone say "K K K" err KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) anyone? Does no harm to chill out everyone! And fingers licking good! :)

It's pretty obvious by now, how hard Urantia/Nystoria is to handle, that the strain is showing and, from the above analysis, humans are to be reviewed for their own sanity through the "courts". I place my trust in the Father and that includes Father Michael and Mother Spirit who have been through this Rebellion drama for aeons, and I am amazed at how they comport themselves through such heartbreaking moments even we cannot fathom. We have much to learn, to be so endeared by their love and wisdom through what they have and are enduring. May peace abound soon and sanity of heart be restored, so that Agondonters don't become a rarity on the earth, but a commonality to embrace in all will creatures as it ought to be.

Yours truly in faith and love,
Sue/7inOcean

Zao

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2018, 10:59:36 AM »
Dear Amethyst.....thank you for your kind words......... I have long followed things here... not always with the focus of many others.....and for reasons of choice...... All are Facets of One Gem...but the view 'in and out of facets' when in 'isolation' a distorted...certainly limited 'view' is achieved....... my metaphor may be  more than symbolic... perhaps not metaphor at all....as it it 'literal'....I find much on this site that in of a 'priority' not fully in resonance with my own experience and choice..... so much 'broo ha ha'...(endless really).... to the point... IMHO.... being at times self defeating to all the Work there is to be done..... not by our 'Kin on High'...but by us...the Children of Urantia.....the endless speculation....projection...anticipation of 'what's next'....seems to me often such a drain on precious potentials....critical thinking.....prioritizing of 'what's important'...and 'what is not'........

I say these things not as criticism.....for I have over the years here specifically avoided 'my opinion' in counter to those for whom this site is their particular 'sounding board'....for indeed that it is...and I respect that.....  I just feel... with a world situation SO in Need...that all the constant speculations about what our Elders may or are doing.....dilutes our on POTENTIAL to act...to DO...in this World that which can and MUST only be done...BY OUR OWN WISDOM and experiential insights....... I quote my own Guide.. Zao.... "all the  pretty words and thoughts of this world cannot counter balance one act of kindness........."  I write these words to you, Amethyst...for... you have expressed a 'priority for kindness' ..........

There is SO MUCH to DO.... more than enough to keep us all busy 'doing His Work'....and not just speculating about 'what 's next'.......

Love I send to you.... to All who 'intend...desire...and create'......

In Heart,
Zao

Zao

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2018, 11:05:00 AM »
....when I early on began studying the UB some forty years ago...and having gained some insight about it's Wisdom.....I when speaking of the Revelation to others ..whether they were familiar with it or not.... I use to say...still do the following: If I was 'stranded on that desert island'...and could choose either to have all the books and printed words of wisdom printed .....or...just the UB ....I would choose the UB ...and...if I was given the choice of being on that island with 'either the UB or the Silence of my Own Heart'...... I would choose the Silence......it's all we need.
Love,
Zao

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2018, 11:26:34 AM »
Thanks Sue.  You are about the only one responding to what is an unpleasant exchange spoken to in my last post.  I appreciate someone said anything, but now you and many others see the writing on the wall.  It is just I do not know the language or do I particularly care that it is too difficult for me to read with any real meaning to me.  We are now all being thrown into a situation I have never experienced before in all the years of dealing with that world of charm and grit, and it depends on each individuals own makeup and experience to understand nothing at this moment in time with that world.  It is unprecedented in my experience and I wait to learn what it means in plain English soon enough.

Now, let me correct something I must not let go further as an error of your judgment:  That K K K K ending was not meant to tell anything.  I worked in a communications office for years.  And when you signed of in teletype procedures to close out your day on the machines, you used the pro-sign "K"   it comes from the old Morse Code usages years earlier before there were teletype machines and the Morse Code was actually BK BK BK  which can literally translate as ""Break" and it was then used to go silent for some reason, but in our work, we reduced to a typewritten K and then left the air.  I have nothing to do with the KKK or KFC or any such thing, but it is and was a succinct way to say I am done for the day.   I hope that helps.  And why they used that memory in me to end the post is not confusing me but the rest of you I am sure it can confuse you.  Thank you for bringing it up.

I also laud you Sue for having the courage to say anything at all because it is perfectly clear I have hit a rough patch and may never recover from it because I am not a spirit truncheon that my interfacing spirit from Salvington is and must be,  I am not angry with anyone and I am happy to do their bidding, but Elyon is gifted in knowing how to disrupt a solid relationship in order to free Michael from using it either temporarily or permanently.  I can hardly tell anything at this point, but I can tell you all and remember this:  I am the canary in the coal mine and this bodes more than we have ever dealt with before.  What next?  sound familiar ?  I have to let my time here ride and then maybe learn more than I have ever chosen to get a hold of by the short hair of the subject of revision and change.

It also occurs to me this change is so radical that most who are members here have no true insight and are speechless most of the time anyway.  So be it.  But you ought to explore some of this with yourselves much more and better than not offering insight or comments upon this ocean of flightless missions to Urantia at this point, 

Ron

ELYON SPEAKS:
"Now I see the tenure of this one and it is graciously gobsmacked over an issue that is still secret up here.

"We are proposing to end all contact with humanity on earth and Ron is so exceptional we have to end it with him as though we are just nasty customers.  While he understands that is sometimes a must to do, he refuses to give into the idea I am a nasty supervisor or that I am entirely at fault for some reason.  I tell you this as I am Elyon the Finaliter not, but a Mighty Messenger with grit in my teeth yet from a Teaching Mission that went so bad I still have nightmares as how one person can save the day and another so destroy it there is nothing left at all but a memory in Ron and his delight with it.  I have never seen anyone harm another as some did to each other  and wonder what in the world is in those minds that wanted to kill before turning a wonder Teaching Mission into scrambled eggs for all of us.  We all lamented it when Gerdean died but she killed it almost single-highhandedly all by herself.  she now laments it horribly and wishes herself removed from speaking about it but her life is much better now and we wish her well.

"Finally, Ron broaches something we never dealt with either.  He says of all the doings he has had with spirit over almost twenty plus years, he never ran into this proposition he is being forced to deal with today and right now, nor have I.  That is to tell you something quite serious has happened and we must wait it out with Ron too.  He is truly not unhappy with me or Michael and sees how I handle the work with him too, and marvels that we can get in so well to the mind structures that we can force Ron not liking me and so on.  That is absurd but it feels like that to him and he laughs about it too which is typical of Ron for some reason.  Yet he takes it very well considering Michael lambasted him yesterday on line and he duly reported it even when it was detrimental to his reputation.  In any case,this:"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"I am Michael and speak briefly as I am on the hot plate again from Uversa over some of this:

"We are closing down all Missions to Urantia today.  I mean that.  The only thing left to do is to give Ron his due and than get out of Dodge City while the getting is good.  I dare not speak to any of it today or perhaps never, but the Father on High sees a trouble maker not in Ron, but in me, and asks for pentenance, and I observe a moment of silence too as I await what they are going to do about Nystoria which is a name Ron likes buts wonders about its full acceptance on high.  I now do myself and I am not going to Avalon to live out my remaining years Ron.  I also heard Ron quwip something dangerously funny due to my mood at the moment, and he better batten down his own hatches because he has been rifted so often he thinks it is a carney ride by now.  In any case I have asked Gabriel to say something before I get silly and drop Ron on his head again this morning.  Thank you."

GABRIEL THE BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR
"I am Gabriel and am Chief of the angelic armies.  I have instructed all Seraphim to leave Ron at once.  The Father has resupplied guidance to Ron through two more Supernaphim and that is to protect him from what must be done on Urantia to settle the score once and for all with a recalcitrant population that has no redeeming value except to eat and squat at times.  I am truly sorry to say this, but Ron is so full of good news we hate hurting him.  We pulled some of his wing off yesterday and finish it today as he has no standing whatsoever, and the Urantia Supreme Court is now in sessionto settle the affairs with Ron so he can have what is left of his life in supreme comfort, and to die a natural death not, but to be trasnported to Salvington when he leaves the flesh for good soon enough NOT.

"We are quite sure there is nothing much more to say until we break the news we all have been waiting for, and that is to transfer Jesus into the fray, and then to let Urantia know, he comes not with good tidings but the ill will of a Father so upset with present circumstances, that He will never allow most Urantians near the Paradise abode.  I kid you not Ron, you tread on such dangerous waters you must be still and stop that bickering with your Adjuster on this.  Ron says as the canary in the coal mine which signals ill or well to the miners--  let you the readers-miners understand he is not swaying as hard as he is supposed to as Father keeps telling him, 'let this pass!'  Be assured this may pass without further notice, but Jesus is angry not as I am not angry nor is Michael angry-- but we are all upset this has winnowed down to no Mission at all for Urantia today and maybe never at this point.  I tell them as I see them.  Good day."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"I am waiting for no apology Ron, as you are out of the woodwork finally and will work with Mantutia and that is our wish for the best from both of you.  Meanwhile we are taking part in a Court exercise that includes your work on the docket and it sits so well we let it sit as it is for reasons of State as well as for reasons of good will to all of you who watch this with equally amazing snorts of derision over an act perpetrated by the Creator Son, which has drawn criticism beyound measures I am even used to.  By the way Ron this is the last time I explain to you you are ot rescinded for the 6th epochal revelation which Father insists must be played out as written.  I am truly upset with some of you for not being attentive.  You got removed too and have no sense of it except the day seems a little harder to imagine what next?  as Ron wrote so well I wonder why I do not know to use him better.

"I clear nothing with this message this morning and Ron did not intend to write a long post at all but to explainthe harmless use of K K K K now adding the fourth K to be sure you get the point.  It is not a pro-sign necessarily but a short hand way of ending a radio link between two distant places.  Now this:

"I am ending all communication to Ron and Urantia not so today but shortly as I spend so much time on this manuvre that I must recall all and tell them the end of Michael on Urantia is well nigh ready to occur as I must pay attention to the others who are so wanting I cry myself to sleep at night - not - but work hard to avoid listening to Ron and his favorite quip, 'What now?'   I dare not spend so much time with all of you I find myself with that the rest of my charges go without enough guidance at times.  Ron fully understands this and feels guilty even asking for some time in prayer with me over this horrible transition which ends sooner than expected with good will to all and Ron in particular. 

"Let it be known that a new regime is in place on Urantia as directed by Father the end of your last week.  I am now under the gun to repair so many outstanding debtors I cannot spend time on any of this anymore and I now rescind no one or anything, but I must be about the business of working my creation as was intended from the get go.  I also am making it clear to Father we have five fused mortals on Urantia.  It is an outstanding effort by all of them and we must abide in that honor as well even though I got harsh with Ron asking about it.  I do not rescind those remarks entirely but mostly, and let Ron know it works yet on Urantia and you five may be the last ever agondonters to succeed where everyone else has failed fusion because of it on Urantia ever.  Good day."
END

Zao

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2018, 12:33:19 PM »

“…….again the Spring flows, and the desert shall bloom!”

Gather all,  that I might share a story, a tale from long ago.  So ancient are the origins of this story  that even in the memories of all your fathers’ fathers  none can recall when it began:

A Spring of Water found its level in a high mountain plateau.  This Water was pure beyond imagination.  So clear and perfect was this Water that should you drop the  most beautiful  diamond into its depths the gem would jar the eye as a thing unclean, a violation  of the Water’s clarity.

This sublime Beauty Stream  flowed from  the Heart of God.  Knowing how its Gift would eternally nourish the lands through which it flowed, God sent a Guardian, a special Spirit of the Stream to lead the Waters through mountain vales and valleys, down cliffs and ramparts,  spreading to all the world  the bounty of its Gift.   "Good Spirit, Behold the Joy of my Loving Care for all that Receive this Treasure!  I leave you as Companion to watch and care for my Sons and Daughters of the Earth that they might flourish and grow in the Truth of my Devotion to their well being." 

And so by cascades  the Water flowed down the mountain highlands. Everywhere and everything it touched turned to blossom and to seed.  Rich meadows grew up along the Water’s edge where children came to swim, drink, and joy in its Delights.  And so the   Guardian of the Water pleasured in his Task,  seeing Delight in the children’s  eyes, and Wonder in the flowers’ colors, and  Tender Ease in  the moss’ soothing green. Beauty and bounty flourished as the Children played in Joy.  

Ages passed as the Water flowed along its path. Foothill fields and low lands too  received its gentle flow. Watching there, the Guardian could see  desert lands further below, and  beyond those sandy soils, the marshes of the sea. From it’s Lofty Origin long the Stream Companion had nurtured    in Care and Trust the  River Path. Yet seeing far off low lands he feared for the loss of the Beauty of his Ward.  “Such sandy soils and salty lands will surely cloud the Stream.  If this comes to pass what good will the Water be?  Who will come to sip its sweetness to soothe a drying thirst?  And beyond the sands the Water’s pureness will  be lost  within the ocean’s depth's of salt and brim.  How can I save it?  How can it be preserved? Surely my Lord tests me, judging so my skill and wisdom!”

Doubt and worry plagued  the Guardian as he looked toward the sea.  His concern grew  greatly. So much so that this Spirit, this trustee of the Waters, spent less and less of his time  along the   Stream banks pleasuring with the joyful children in his care.  Watchful and brooding, he thought only of the depths and desert below.  “Perhaps my Master tests me, probing  my skills.  I shall  halt this Flow,  saving it from  loss.  I will dam the Stream and store its precious Gift!  A mountain lake I’ll form, and around its shore I’ll gather the Treasures of the Spring!”

As a spirit of great experience, he knew well how vast   his design must be, or the stream might slip away.  With all the powers at his command, he moved  rocks and trees and soil to build his lofty plan. High and wide he  piled all around the barriers of his will. He scooped and dragged and stacked them to the sky.  “There!” he said, “Behold the success of my plan! The Water saves and gathers now within my lake.  Surely here this Treasure is safe, I have made it so!”

Even  great spirits though, can fall victim to their thoughts.  As years went by the water slowly rose.  Deep it grew, so deep in fact that its flow filled all the valleys it had passed.  Climbing, retracing all its early flow, the Spring was lost within the depths of the lake; so deeply concealed therein, that soon none could feel its gentle Flow.  And worse than that,  stagnation grew around the Water's edge.  And from the treeless , soil robbed lands the flowers no longer grew.  Sadness filled the children’s hearts.  For  then they knew that in these waters   no longer could they play nor quench their thirst.   “Fish and drink and merriment no longer can we find.  We must be gone, toward the sea in search of bounty we have lost!”  And so they left the lake.

Past the dam the children sought the Glories  they had lost.  But not being conditioned in such terrain, the desert lands confused and burdened them beyond their abilities.  Soon thirst and need divided their purpose.  Their play was lost, and turned to sorrow, and fear grew between them.  It was then, at that very moment that our father’s fathers first came into their memories that tell us now all we know.  All the memory of our kind grew from such hard times.  In due course not one man lived who knew the stream before the dam was built.  From then on, burden and toil have filled the thoughts of man.

So very many years had passed since the first Sweetness of the Flow.  But by God’s thought, only  moments few has passed.  So shocked He was when back He came to greet the Guardian of  His Trust!  “Where have you hidden my Flow?  And where have all the children fled?”   “But Lord, my Liege,  I sought to save the Gift!  Blame me not for your design, for behold the polluting sands of desert and the losing depths of sea!  My thought, my deed was meant to correct this flaw!”

“Unworthy  Servant,  how  blinded you have grown!  Had you not halted the Stream, the Gift would have spread to every land.  The sands below would have lifted the waters to the skies above, as so too does the sea, that clouds might drop this Gift beyond the mountains and plateaus!  If your  trust in me had been complete, the children below would not struggle so, dying from thirst. Nor would they fight among themselves.  Your Ward is lost, and I  banish you , a fallen Trustee!”

Now the Lord is wise and leads in Mercy.  So  too, is He skilled beyond the knowing of all His children.  In His  wisdom He moved to set the stream to flow. Standing atop the dam, the Lord placed His left hand upon His Heart, and   a Light surrounded Him, a Light that shown through the rim of the dam like the  sun  through a rising fog.     Down the Light descended, dropping  the dam's height  to the Stream bed  below. So too the Light descended the dam's backside to the surface of the lake.  Touching the stagnant surface of the water, the lake suddenly shown with the glow of  hundred million pearls. The murky depths  were gone and the lake illuminated the clouds high above it's surface.  Then at the dam's crest, at the very feet of the Lord, an opening appeared.  With total silence, threads of shimmering Silver Water moved beyond the crest,  flowing down the full face of the dam.  Wherever the Water touched, the Light spread as through thinning vapors. Gradually the Flow grew, wetting all the surface of the dam until the whole structure was  a   mist of radiant  illumination.  No longer could the Lord be seen as separate from this Light for all was infused in Luminosity. 

The Light shown across every stretch of mountain and valley, every lowland and desert.  It's Brilliance caught every eye, drawing to Itself the wonder of all who beheld it.  And the children came to see, to be near the Source of this Great Luminosity  Soon the Lord's Presence was surrounded by His children -  drawn there by the wonder of His Light.
The entire  dam was transformed as if it was  liquid  sunlight.  No longer was there distinction of structure and lake, for all was admixed and flowing in  shimmering  Radiance. The Lord stood within the   current as gently it resumed it’s Flow, moving toward  sand and sea.

By the mind of man, this act God did, what seems quite long ago.  But by God’s measure, what are mere millennia of men?  His act was swift, though long past it seems to  all that here my words. 

Now God’s Good Grace steadfast leads a sure,  and  certain Way.  Yet, just now, pause  Dear Children and in Silence you will hear, the Waters spread and grow.  The leached and slim  deposits, around the lake's surround,  are destined to cliffs on high, from where their presence spread.  Falling waters cascade again and flow beyond the Spring.  Now flowers grow below the  dam , some sweet beyond compare.  As we pause in silent thanks, their fragrance  surrounds our days.  The sands are washed and the sea receives, so both may help the Lord.

Children,  joy and know your Gift, for back it comes to us!  Let us  hold  hands, joining with Family and with Friend, that together we might go, to the Water’s edge.

“NOTHING’S WHAT IT’S GOING TO BE”
( So What Are You Going To Do?)

Nothing’s what it’s going to be.
The Change begins with you!

Nothing is as was before,
As Light shines through a Door.

Nothing old will be again.
Will the New You change the score?
Nothing new can fail to be,
When Truth and Choice are Free!
Something New, is nothing new -  
It’s what you’re meant to be!

Zao

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2018, 12:49:50 PM »
These two exerpts from Rons last two posts in this thread have answered my personal question of current "fusion" status for mortals on this planet, whether it had reverted to chariots of fire or would be allowing continuation in the flesh to serve Father here.

I quote the following comments both by Father Michael:

"I am tiring of this review process by you Ron, but you are making it clear for me that we have no real obligation to answer these questions, but this is important enough to pause to give you my answer:  There is no change in our choice to help those qualified to find a way to fuse with their Adjusters while in the flesh.  I make it clear you are no longer under my guidance but under the Finaliter guidance and that you do not care for since you find them estranging in ways you cannot identify well.  Here after address it to Elyon and Elyon is without portfolio to these questions as well.  Good day."
“…we have five fused mortals on Urantia.  It is an outstanding effort by all of them and we must abide in that honor as well even though I got harsh with Ron asking about it.  I do not rescind those remarks entirely but mostly, and let Ron know it works yet on Urantia and you five may be the last ever agondonters to succeed where everyone else has failed fusion because of it on Urantia ever.
Domtia
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

vargasnunezj (TA Veyoptia)

• TA Veyoptia-9-III(Pre'Msha)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2018, 01:18:47 PM »
So brothers and sisters of this  forum, all Missions on Nystoria are closed as of today! I ponder upon  this statement and ask myself what will be of ourselves who have been faithful members of this forum for so many years, or of our newer family members? Will we  be left to our own fates or will we be somehow guided to greener pastures? As the frase says “Que será será”, whatever will be will be. BUT...
Dear brother Ron could you please enlighten our spirits and shed some light as to what’s in store for us now?

Blessings to all,

José L. Vargas Núñez
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 01:25:36 PM by vargasnunezj (TA Veyoptia) »
José L. Vargas Núñez (TA Veyoptia-9-III) (Pre'Msha)