Author Topic: BOMBSHELL! Big GREAT News!  (Read 891 times)

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: BOMBSHELL! Big GREAT News!
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2018, 03:05:15 PM »
Hi Ron:

Before I state the the reason for this post I must say that I've enjoyed hearing the love expressed toward you by so many personalities.  Here are a few that I enjoyed:

When you were close to dying I entered a post titled " Ron's on the Roof " where I said you are a "humorist extraordinaire."
Michael recently labelled you a "supporter extraordinaire."
Serara the other day chimed in that Ron "wins epochally."
Michael voiced another sentiment when He prayed, "I also pray for Ron to shut up!" (Steve:  Oh, how They love you).
Even Gabriel of Salvington got into the Love when He said "Never in the history of Nebadon has there been a Ron Besser and that is good and bad to speak it."

I just Looove how they Love you!!

Now this:   Mantutia says "...issues we made plain are over with until somebody gets the District of Columbia back on board with their best intentions to help us out."  About a year ago I visited the home office of Louisiana's congressional representative, Steve Scalise (R), and met with his assistant for the reason that Rep. Scalise and Speaker Paul Ryan and two other Congressmen passed HR 34 which funds medical research and development in the hope of cures for diseases.  These Congressmen joined together and formed an organization to receive funding for their new organization that they call "21st Century Cures."  It was my hope and pitch that Spirit (Dr. Mendoza) was ready to contribute to their campaign to discover cures.  Sadly, Rep. Scalise was gunned down but a few short weeks later at a Congressional baseball practice.  He was near death and endured months of multiple surgeries.  He is walking with crutches now and active politically once again.  In fact, he is the odds on favorite to become the new Speaker of the House as Speaker Ryan has announced his retirement at the upcoming mid term elections. 

Since they know that I am a member of and spokesman for our discussion forum, could I be used in some way to help guide Congress getting the District of Columbia on board with the best intentions to help out our Guys establish good policies for our planetary survival?  About six months ago I thought that the idea of monetizing the debt would be a short cut to the beginning of world peace, if we could keep it.  I could speak to it sufficiently but really that concept and it's possibilities speak for itself.  I am certainly willing to jump in but perhaps speak not as eloquently and soundly as some of our other members are capable.  But maybe just the fact of a Louisiana resident speaking to La. Rep. Scalise, our next Speaker of the House, could make a personal impact with him to get DC to move forward with Mantutia and company.

Meanwhile Ron I look forward to my assignment to help with the dissemination of the 6th epochal revelation when I am called.  I've been out of pocket with the oral surgery and pain for a while--the sutures having been taken out two days ago.  So I'm on the mend and ready when I am called (well, almost ready with a couple more weeks of this misery the surgeons and dentists call progress...ha).     Steve.

waforbes100

• I love You, Universal FATHER!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2018, 03:15:15 PM »
Thanks Walt, you must believe this can happen and does quite often to all of us in our enthusiasm.  I had it happen many years ago and I still rue the day I let it go without looking at it carefully.

Now what this proves to me is you are silver and gold under that stuffy belief of yours you are not a transmitter,  This clearly proves you have the machinery and the will to do it when properly moved.  The silver lining is you transmitted correctly and with minimum error too.  That Midwayer is known not to us but is working with the old group 1111 and now finds himself wondering why he did what he did but it seems celestials too can get fed up and punt without the football in hand.   The result is a no play and a bad play but your heard him correctly.   Look to yourself Walt to make a splash of news soon as well, as you will be prompted to write down a good sized message and that will your day up really well for what is to come.  Thank you for your prompt response and doing as you said you would.   Ron

A Misunderstanding: I did not transmit the contents of the book/update. Please, please forgive me (EVERYBODY) if something I said suggested that I had transmitted content of this book.
What happened: I felt an urge to search the word "Urantia" on Amazon.com  - that's when I came across the newly published (May 2018) book.

Once again, my humble, ardent apologies for any misunderstanding I created. I do not know who the author/contact personality of the book is.

Sincerely,
Walt

LarryG

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2018, 03:36:38 PM »
Walt    thanks for that information.    Had I not had to be at work this morning at 7am and as I was running late since my chrons painfully kept me awake for much of the night and early early morning, I wanted to ask you how you " happened" upon the book you referenced.     Then when I read all that has since been written I got very confused....not unusual in the past few days....but you taking this information and making it into a book did not sound like something you would do, not that you don't  possess the talent to do that.   Naturally I wondered about the book' s origin and means of reception but without ordering it on Kindel, which I don't have access to, and since I could find no official website in just the short time I had before leaving for work, I was planning  on researching it but now it does seem that everything about it has been misunderstood....so thanks for clearing up the misunderstanding and clarifying that you are  not the " receiver"       it is good to read you again....We miss so many of our members and   I am always  receiving mental thoughts of them....but people have to do for themselves what seems best for them at the time even if we don't always agree or understand the specifics and details...... it is one of the disadvantages of a forum that is strictly one of written words instead of physical personal presence with another.....hopefully in the near fruture that will not be the case and we can get to know and love one another on more personal levels.....nice to read from you again....please stay in touch, even if it is only by the written form we are forced to use.......for now.....LarryG
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 04:00:14 PM by LarryG »

Archeroptia

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2018, 03:37:28 PM »
New York 3:30 PM

06/06/2018

Feel free to post any subject. But make sure that Ronald Besser is hostile to extrinsic issues for fear of losing followers or feeling alone. Understand a lonely man.

LarryG

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2018, 03:52:19 PM »
Archeroptia, it is beginning to sound like you might have an agenda that is quite different from what our site hopes and strives to represent and the goals we work towards....LarryG
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 04:08:02 PM by LarryG »

waforbes100

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2018, 04:01:44 PM »
Walt    thanks for that information.    Had I not had to be at work this morning at 7am and as I was running late since my chrons painfully kept me awake for much of the night and early early morning, I wanted to ask you how you " happened" upon the book you referenced.     Then when I read all that has since been written I got very confused....not unusual in the past few day.....but you taking this information and making it into a book did not sound like something you would do.    Naturally I wondered about the book' s origin and means of reception but without ordering it on Kindel, which I don't have access to, and since I could find no official website in just the short time I had before leaving for work, I was planning  on researching it but now it does seem that everything about it has been misunderstood....so thanks for clearing up the misunderstanding that you are the " receiver"       it is good to read you again....We miss so many of our members and   I am always  receiving mental thoughts of them....but people have to do for themselves what seems best for them at the time even if we don't always agree or understand the specifics and details...... it is one of the disadvantages of a forum that is strictly one of written words instead of physical personal presence with another.....hopefully in the near fruture that will not be the case and we can get to know and love one another on more personal levels.....nice to read from you again....please stay in touch, enen if it is only by the written form we are forced to use.......for now.....LarryG

Though the above is only written communication, it has the wonderful vibes of gracious kindness! I give thanks, Larry. IMHO, you are manifesting beauty-goodness!  ;D
By the way, my understanding at this point is that the book (which purports itself to be a revelatory update to the Urantia Book) must not be publicly supported or discussed here.
So sorry, sir.

All Love & Gratitude,
Walt

waforbes100

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2018, 04:04:14 PM »
New York 3:30 PM

06/06/2018

Feel free to post any subject. But make sure that Ronald Besser is hostile to extrinsic issues for fear of losing followers or feeling alone. Understand a lonely man.

Hi Archeroptia, how do you feel about the Urantia Book?

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2018, 04:59:33 PM »
Steve Gitz, you speak to a serious subject incidental to a thread here I am not sure has any bones in it to stand in sense to anyone.  As an aside Walt, I did not read carefully and that is what happens when one is careless and does not understand where the source is for information posted.  In any case I am like Larry and wonder is this thing really a book or scratching of a man somewhere visions of grandeur?  Now back to you Steve:

Dr, Mendoza stopped writing about our diseases about the time I decided that your efforts were being undermined by me and that you have a better shot of getting your health agenda for more knowledge on these diseases from your own fortunate association with people who were and can produce changes in Congressional legislation to help fund that research instead of me pumping you full of insights from sources they could not stomach.  You know that very well too and I promise to write no more about this after putting to bed the idea that the spirit Dr. Mendoza is closely associated as the Creator Son who speaks for him at times, and the real Dr, Mendoza who proposed these medical lessons be limited to this site and not widen the scope as Steve Gitz tried to do for us.

Therefore a new policy was instituted this past January to exclude me and you from learning the view of the medical universe about various kinds of cancer and their actual prevention and there often cures using a more elastic approach to cures especially in matters of women's health.  They are so vulnerable to reproductive issues surrounding the mechanisms that produce children, the new policy now includes Rayson, the Science Officer, to lecture on mastectomies and ovarian cancer(s) which plague them so much.

I cannot force any issue on these matters as much as I would like to make a difference in these cases, but we are also faced the idea that doctoring is somehow a prescribed way to make people take and do things they rather not do, and that I, for instance, dislike the medical profession because they learn what they learn and bedamn learning something else.  It is true I think we need input from spirit to understand material diseases, but not at the cost of confusing them with spirit sources that mean well but cannot spell medical terms through me they cannot ever pronounce on high.  So the new way is avoid my participation and lack of medical knowledge and to let a Paradise Son lecture the doctors on the school circuit he intends to provide to professionals on Urantia/Nystoria for now.

With regard to Washington DC:

I am entirely sure there is nothing to it.  However, my superiors above me think there is a great deal to it.  I only asked to avoid discussing it unless there was an obvious need to discuss it in the future.  We agree with each other now on that view and I thank you for asking about it, but believe me until I get a straight line piece of evidence this thing has legs, I prefer to let it drift wherever it got loose and wait for results that way,

In closing, I hit a new low in popularity with the Supreme when I suggested we drop Nystoria and rename the planet Honeysuckle.  So it goes they just do not know class when it is right in front of em.  

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

waforbes100

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2018, 05:31:27 PM »
...As an aside Walt, I did not read carefully and...
Ron

No worries at all, Ron...
...Question: shall I re-post my write-up about on this Urantia update revelation?

All Love & Gratitude,
Walt

Ellen Queen

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2018, 06:39:44 PM »
Given an understanding of the definition of extrinsic it seems that it would follow that he would be.
Is English your first language, A?