Author Topic: New Standards  (Read 445 times)

Archeroptia

• View Profile
New Standards
« on: June 06, 2018, 06:15:24 PM »
New York 06/06/2018

6:00 PM

New standards for the site and exclusion of Ronald Besser on any leadership.

I AM Archeroptia. And on top we came to the conclusion that the mammal named Ronald Besser is insufficient to advise the less fortunate. He will still own his own things and actions. The agenda defines for the site that everyone can post all the wisdom that will add to the expansion of knowledge in the different areas.

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: New Standards
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 07:09:00 PM »
Alert - to Admin - this post has also been sent to me as a personal message and it is concerning enough to make this known that this new member appears to be cause for concern as it preaches discontent in my view - Ron I thought to alert you and the List.
Many regards,
7inOcean

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 07:18:59 PM »
Ron and Sue.     I did as well
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

vargasnunezj (TA Veyoptia)

• TA Veyoptia-9-III(Pre'Msha)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 08:03:51 PM »
I also received the message as an email. I just deleted it.

José L. Vargas Núñez
José L. Vargas Núñez (TA Veyoptia-9-III) (Pre'Msha)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 08:12:02 PM »
Archeroptia is permanently banned and I thank you all for your feedback by reporting it.  This is typical modus operandi of the cult mentality that originates in central Africa with Assale one of its ring leaders.
Assale is apparently seeking cult status and then lead a coup in Nairobi according to Michael of Nebadon who speaks as follows:

Michael - "This group is not lead by Assale but he is a ring leader in Ivory Coast and seeks political referendum to obtain political power at the highest level of the African resort town of Nairobi in Kenya.  This is not confidential yet it is sensitive and we must pretend it does not bother the spirit world but it does as Assale had aligned with Ron until Ron selected Assale out of membership for immoral behavior that cast a bad light on our work everywhere.  I am sure he must be fuirous again because there are good reasons Ron can catch these people as they behave the same way everytime they are allowed to post on this site.  All members are to be congratulated for reporting this at it made quick work to rid ourselves of yet another Assale pest.  Good day, Michael."
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2018, 11:37:53 PM »
I receive an email from Archeroptia, I replied, he was going downhill ....

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2018, 11:51:03 PM »
Received the email and deleted as well

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2018, 12:00:12 AM »
A few days ago I also received an email from Andy Vines with a Long list of negative statements, I asked him to take me of his list, because of his  ill intentions.
Rene.

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2018, 12:25:42 AM »
I don't know who it is, but it's clear they've been here before since he or she sent a group message to some of the more active members, including myself. I just found it silly and ignored it. This type of action doesn't accomplish anything.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2018, 12:59:46 AM »
I also received the message but immediately deleted it without reading.
I felt from his first posting that perhaps we had another one of "them", meaning know all´s  who
actually know nothing.
I feel sorry for them. They are deluded.
Lemuel

SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2018, 03:13:40 AM »
I did receive that email as well and deleted it.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2018, 05:41:55 AM »
The way this guy expressed his ideas which were too ambiguous for my standard of knowledge in geo-politics, I knew at first glance that he had something "bizarre" behind his mind. I also received his private mail, I just discarded it. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2018, 08:08:42 AM »
Thank you Ron and Father Michael for the prompt action in this and it occurs to me all our actions together in this is in keeping with the integrity of our discernment. It goes without saying, how marvellous and supportive we can be in uniting and being co-operative. It saddens me though to see how some persons can be so mixed up in thoughts that I agree with Overmind when he says that " ..this type of action doesn't accomplish anything" especially of those types who visit here who wish to cause chaos and mayhem. 

To be fair, it is wonderful to see some good thinking and intelligent points of views be shared that is sensible to digest and nothing beats the beauty of so much of the writings we read in the Urantia Book. I look forward to the brilliant work Mantutia Melchizedek has compiled and as I shall watch carefully to recognised it to be produced from the Second Revelatory Commission. Now that is a massive book and worth waiting for in my view. If TUB was any guide, I am sure what is revealed in the numerous Papers of "Nystoria: The Book of Revelation" is surely to be just as beautiful and acceptable reading for most on this planet, given the language style that may be modified for our particular times. Although, I do prefer the magnificence of TUB's language and style, this is why it makes the TUB so impressionable and so challenging to our minds.

Anyway, enough said, and am happy to see prompt action taken. I don't usually respond in my work break, but I was prompted to alert immediately on the spot and not let this get out of hand as it could potentially do a lot of harm. Thank you all.

Sue/7inOcean

felibon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2018, 09:31:28 AM »
Deleted too. We are all here thanks to Ron’s abilities and wise site administration..
I feel that Ron is not a megalomaniac person and he is doing his work alone and with great efford..
God bless you Ron,  this site is one of the most amazing places in our world.
Domtia!

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2018, 09:51:00 AM »
Rene, I also received a private email ten days ago not from Andy V but from DA who sent a negative list of accusations as well. I fully intended to mention it not because it was saddening  to receive and it couldn't accomplish anything of real value, so I ignored it, as Overmind wisely suggested.  But for reason this news may have some value to our members I regrettably mention it now.      Steve