Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ BEING FUSED  (Read 177 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ BEING FUSED
« on: June 11, 2018, 06:38:43 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/ Lemuel
Subject: BEING FUSED
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 11th June 2018  12:38 Local  11:38 Z

https://app.box.com/s/swo69cu889l1nt0zpq4oi1k1wjpwqu0g

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ BEING FUSED
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 02:09:31 PM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Being fused

Beloved/Lemuel : The subject this morning is called « Being Fused ». I was given to understand that my fusion took place on the 13th of October 2016. Since that time I have always kept an open mind about this and other subjects regarding my fusion, predominantly from Michael and Nebadonia and others through Ron Besser.

I have thought many times that perhaps I would like to say something or we would like to say something about this, but the right time or the right feeling never came and so I remained silent all this time.

The main reason being of course is that I have not really experienced anything that I could hang my hat on, so to speak, and so I reasoned what is the point of trying to talk about something when I don’t know how to say, whether I am fused or not, I don’t know, I can only keep an open mind about what others said about my fusion.

Well, I have read something that the others have said, the other fused, like Ron and Sue and Larry, but myself I remained quiet, as I say, because I just didn’t feel right to talk about something that in fact I did not really know of what I am talking about.

As most of you know, recently I have spent some time to hospital with pneumonia and obviously it has been a very painful and difficult time, without going into details. At another times to say that it was a very complicated situation during the operation which should have lasted just about an hour but in my case it lasted three hours and I lost a tremendous amount of blood and I needed seven blood transfusions.

Anyway, that is all over now, but obviously it left me very weak, etc.., and it is going to take a long time to recovery, but strangely enough (as you may hear I am in a countryside again), I am sorry, I digress. You know the saying : God moves in mysterious ways, what He wants us to perform.

This morning, without having any idea of doing a transmission, because in fact I have been resting a little at the advise of Michael Himself, that I should rest briefly, but nevertheless here I am this morning and as I just entered this parkway, I knew it was the right moment to talk about this because my Beloved puts the words into my mind and of course I accept them, switch on my recorder and here we are.

Well, my dear brothers and sisters, what can I say really about being fused, I think I can sum it all up in one sentence, it is the certainty that Father has claimed to me as His own, I am His son in whom He is well pleased and I have accepted that fully, with tremendous feeling of gratitude and love for Father.

The fact that my Beloved and I really are One, mind and one heart and in fact there are no words adequate enough to describe this. I am sure you will all appreciate this, but we only have words and so one is forced to use them.

I wish I could try to make you understand the feeling of being totally and fully accepted and taking in the Bossom of Father for all eternity. Well, I cannot say anymore, because I am getting emotional, in fact there are no words. I just would like to repeat again this very well-known saying : God moves in mysterious ways His wonders to perform.

I do not wish to suggest for one moment that my illness, spending 52 days in hospital with such pain, in anyway with deliberate test for me, I am not suggesting for one minute, but I can only say, whatever it may be as a result of my recent illness and my slow but steady recuperation to some extent during the past three weeks or so since I left hospital.

I have in fact come to this realization and acceptance, and now this something that I can honestly and sincerely with all my being I can hang my hat on this and so finally I know what it is like to be fused. Although, it is something that does not need to be shouted from the house-tops, not at all it is not necessary, that would be ego and I am glad that I do not have problems with ego any longer, ego keeps in his place as a faithful servant and that’s fine.

So, dear brothers and sisters, it is such a pleasure, an honor to be able to talk to you as I have been doing. As you know, I missed you all so much during the period I was in the hospital and since my return, as you know, I have done several audio transmissions but obviously to-day it is something very special.

There is nothing more to be said, I am so grateful to have had the opportunity, my Beloved and I, to speak about this. I would just like to thank you all for listening and I bid you all a very good day and I should continue here for a while in the countryside listening to the birds, it’s so wonderful. Anyway, thank you all very much. Domtia

« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 11:06:14 PM by Clency »
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 02:52:30 PM »
Clency, for some reason has omitted the last 3 minutes of the transmission in his transcription but you can, if you have the time,

listen to the tape. 

Thank you.

Lemuel

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 11:10:44 PM »
Hi Lemuel, the missing part of the transmission is corrected, but I have no idea what really happened, I was so convinced I did it right, I am so sorry, I will be more careful next time. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

dreamcat01

• Dream And Pray For Wisdom To Serve!
    • MSN Messenger - medging@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 11:14:50 PM »
Lemuel, I must say that your observations on your fusion are such a delight to hear! You are humble in your happiness, and the way you describe your recent happening makes me hunger to know more because you approached it with such a common sense attitude! That in itself is beautiful to hear and inspiring to me and I hope it will be to others here on this Forum. I just want to say a strong thank you for your testament here and wish you the very best with your health in the upcoming days of progress to occur on this planet. Blessings to you Lemuel and to all the brothers and sisters here reading today!