Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Marriage and Divorce  (Read 175 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Marriage and Divorce
« on: June 13, 2018, 06:24:19 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/ Lemuel
Subject: Marriage and Divorce
Place, Girona, Catalunya, Spain
Date/ Time: 13th June 2018  12:23 Local  11.23 Z

https://app.box.com/s/5mphflaxx8noek7c340w33djmwy2njr5

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Marriage and Divorce
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 09:02:33 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Marriage and Divorce

Beloved/Lemuel : Our subject this morning is « Marriage and Divorce ». I must admit I thought twice about recording this transmission but my Beloved insists that I should brought this subject and so here I am. I must say it is not our intention to trail on anybody’s toes, so to speak and upset the status co, but there are certain things that should be said and with the greatest respect to everybody’s beleif systems and moral standard, etc…

Nevertheless, marriage and divorce, as I am sure you are all aware, has become big business that turns over billions and billions of dollars every year. All the money goes into the pockets of judges and lawyers. It is a strange thing but also very sad when we consider those in the western world who decide to get married in church. During the ceremony, the priest will say the following words : « Those whom God hath joined together, let no man put asunder ».

Well, I would only venture to say something little different : « Those whom God has joined together, no man could put asunder », in other words it could be impossible if God really joined two people together. I often thought how is it that couples have the maturity and responsibility to decide to get married, then when separation and divorce come along they no longer have the sense of responsibility and maturity to solve the problems by themselves.

They have to put it into the hands of a third party, judges and lawyers, and spend a fortune to sort it all out. I think it is a great shame that two people who have the maturity and responsability to get married, they should also have the responsability and maturity to sort out their problems and settle the divorce between themselves.

Well, I dare say, many of you will think this is all very well and very simplistic but when there are children involved it is not as simple as that and I know there are many different points of view about marriage and divorce and there are always money involved and prestige perhaps. It is strange that even to-day, there are those who have multiple marriages and divorces.

Why these marriages have suddenly not made by God ? These marriages are based on materialism and on the physical and for that reason they don’t last for five minutes, so to speak. There are also something to be said, for fixed marriages. There are many cases, in the countries, especially in east, where parents fix marriages for their sons and daughters and this is to avoid, not only premarital sexual relationship, but also to strengthen the individual families coming together and joining forces.

So, after years, these couples, because of the mutual respect for each other, they do in fact on many occasions actually fall in love and stay together for many years. Well, this may indeed be the minority of cases and also we all know, unfortunately there are those families also that consider a daughter to be of no use whatsoever and so they allow very young daughters to get married to older men just for money. This is abomination before God and one day these things will end forever.

Normally here, in so-called civilized and developed countries, marriages and divorces are an everyday occurrence. As I have said and I repeat : why is it that a couple have to put their personal problems into the hands of someone else and at great expense. There are also cases where couples have decided to separate, but because of financial situations that they can still live under the same roof but without any physical relationship whatsoever.

In fact, in my parents’generation, it is very often considered that although there is disharmony between husband and wife, nevertheless they should stay together for the sake of the children. This was very common and in fact, honestly in many cases, because of that situation many discovered, when their children have grown up that they have become so used to this respect and accept each other and the differences between them, that in fact they remain together until their death with a kind of love that became a brother and sisterly kind of love, and that is fine.

But those of you who get married and divorced so easily these days, it is the all society in general that has made a divorce so easy and although it may be curious of an old fashion in our ideas, but if divorce were still illegal, still forbidden, then obviously couples are forced to stay together and it will become a compromise, not just because of the children, but simply because the law forbids divorce.

So, as I have just mentioned, it is possible that over the years a mutual respect can develop between the couple and they can remain like that for the rest of their lives. My own parents, for example, they were and remained in love with each other for fifty-seven years until indeed death separated them. There are still many cases like that of course, I suppose.

The point of the little chat this morning is not just an ideas of Lemuel and my Beloved, but hopefully to make some of you stop and think, why should you, why must you, hand over the reins to someone else, to take control of your life, simply because you cannot sort out your own problems. This is the main thing that I would like all to think about.

You are responsible for your own life, and you should be reponsible for you own life. It is such a shame that society does not help you to maintain your responsibility, to make you hold hard and fast to your responsability as an adult and not to surrender your responsibility to a third party to sort out your problems.

Well, as I said in the beginning, it is not our intention to trail on anybody’s toes and upset the status co, so to speak, but nevertheless I am sure you can all see and understand the number of marriages and divorces to-day is astronomical. Lawyers and judges are having a tremendous amount of money because of this and this in turn causes a tremendous difficulties between the man and the woman, so many financial difficulties.

Perhaps the man is left without a home or the wife is left without a home, you are all familiar with these circumstances, it is indeed a great shame. Well, I am sure, although it may be in a distant future, there will be no separation and divorce, because as this planet moves closer into Light and Life, then of course, the understanding and spiritual development of both men and women will have achieved such understanding that divorce will become a thing of the past and that is something for all of us to look for to.

When people are responsible for all of their lives, without ever having to cast off that responsability to a third party. Well, that is all for now on marriage and divorce, for those of you who listen I thank you very much, I wish you all a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Marriage and Divorce
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 05:11:33 PM »
Relationships are rarely understood and respected for what they are, albeit marriage, parenting, friendship etc. This subject requires much deeper discussion for love is as multidimensional as the fabric of reality.