Author Topic: North Korean Summit work by the Most HIghs - What about a Nystorian Federation?  (Read 515 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email

A spiritual Look at the Trump Summit with North Korea 6/12/2018

I have done some thinking about this aspect of the summit nobody else would chance in a million years, and that is really because no on is left on Urantia who serious looks at those influences because what revelation there is is so out date they have no tools to do it.

You dear reader know what I know.  Of all the spirit agencies, three probably are to be looked at first and figured what they are and what they can do.  Readers most also realize that many on Urantia, and this trued particularly in higher learning like Seminaries and Colleges where the subject of spiritual influence is consider non existant or impossible.

How many of you think that way?

Then there is another group of people who believe God exists but use the contact policy as laissez faire. That is a term usually applied to financial policy to let people work their businesses and selling alone, but in religion it points to a belief in God that says he does not bother the material level but only if he is going to face difficulties himself if he does not intervene.

All in all I look at the Anerican population and the church going public at about 40 percent of the total population who thinks about it very much at all, yet we had a two nation summit between North Korea and the United States, and the leaders of post nations signed a non agression pact first and let details to follow if ever.  Let me tell you y thinking about that from a spiritual perspective.

First, we have to ask what spiritual agencies would be involved in caring to have an influence over the outcome of this hastily put together summit?  I count three without knowing a whole lot more.  They are as follows:

The Office of the Creator Son

The Emplacement of the Divine Minister (Mother Spirit’s function as Deity and that is the name one should use if you refere to the Deitization of the Spirit of God on Urantia.)

The Vorondadek Sons of Norlatiadek,  otherwise known as the Most Highs.

It is my contention that spirit found it unacceptable to conduct national affairs between nations who so completely disagree with each other, that they threaten nuclear war.  North Korea threatened the United States with it and Trum[ unequivocally threatened the same back to Kim Jong-un.  The fact they knew the outcome of such a war would ruin the planet for good and eventually it would have to be vacated and then what ever happens would happen after that by spirit decree as what to do with the place.

Spirit works with decrees before they do anything unless it is a personal action and then that is done differently.  Spirit is well integrated with itself and so when part of it becomes concerned, so do the other available parts respond with concern too.  They form councils easily and temporarily as they did here I am quite sure.  The head of councils that deal with nation station problems in the local universe of Nebadon is always headed by the Bright and Morningstar, who is Gabriel of Salvington.  Gabriel approached me some time ago and asked what I thought about Trump and the North Korean Leader.  I said they were exceedingly dangerous to the work and have to be handled with grim circumstances if they cannot be reduced in temper and find some good reason to at least send envoys to feel each other about the extent of real fear and how the other side might find a way to reduce it when knowing why and its extent.  Gabriel brokered a cease fire on his own he said (referring to the Korean War ending in 1953 with an armistice but no peace treaty.  But the entire matter lay moribund because both sides including South Korea and Japan and portions of the Chinese Government itself.

It is established that the Most Highs can influence the direction of national governments and their direction into power or just existing between powers as Japan used to do and as South Korea used to do in the 1950's and 60's.  But what has happened since the 1980's is that Spith Korea caught financial fire and Japan was already immensely successful doing starting a decade earlier.  This turned the heat up on the demilitarize border between North Korea and South Korea in such a way that the dictatorships in the north were suddenly confronted with the terror of nuclear retaliation if they breathed too hard on the subject of reunification and/or militarized unification as the North perferred to do to the South.

The situation is what the Mosh Highs of Norlatiadek looked at and sent a recommendation to Michael of Nebadon, the titular head of our Local Univers by name.  He read the statements of the Most Highs on this subject and the projected future of our planet if nuclear warheads were exchanged to any degree between the two nation states.  It was the recommendation of the Most Highs that Domald Trump face the other leader, Kin Jong-un, for the American’s assessment of what danger he realluy posed to the United States.

In the meantime, Donald Trump cancelled their step to the summid about a week before it was to be held on the pretext that America was too ill prepared to look into such a Summit so early on and played for time but cancelling it for the time being.  Kim Jong-un felt nausea the day the letter was delivered and asked to go to bed quite early for him.  When got between the sheets on the bed he felt like crying and that was so unusual he rang for something to drink to settle his nerves.  When the servant appeared, Kim Jong-un fainted and that created quite a stir in the palace and to this day Kim Jong-un has no explanation.

[This is Ron speaking - I am now in liaison with the Adjuster of Kim Jong-un, and I am told directly by this spirit connection that more can be disclosed but not until Michael of Nebadon fully exercises his pardon of Trump for cancelling the Summit at first.  I am also told that Michael of Nebadon has not reason to quarrel with the statement above but he did not know that Kim Jong-un had become ill the night of the day he receivedthe letter from President Trump cancelling the summit at that time.  I speak now through a Monitor I am not familiar with to provide you an insight into diplomacy rarely used anymore but the spiritual agency we refer to as the Most Highs.  They are exceptionally well designed to see deeply into nation-state affairs and they looked very hard at Kim Jong-un to discover his vulnerabilities.  Lo and behold it was Jesus as Kim learned of the Jesus aparation near the school he attended while a young student in the United States, and he felt so personally close to Jesus he prayed to his acnestors first and then to Jesus.  With that information in hand, I now take a transmission for the Chief of the Most Highs, Andromadeus:)

ANDROMADEUS SPEAKS =
“Ron is the most accute student I have ever met in the flesh as he worked on hart attempting to figure out how we approached this proposed Summit, and mostly has it right.  He figures it this way:

“The Most Highs had every reason to difuse the nuclear war problem fast or the war with nuclear bombs would happen and in the meantime kill Urantia off as a living planet by decree of the Universal Father.  When a planet dies it must be evacuated and when it gets evacuated, it loses about half of its population and that would mean over four billion people living on Urantia today who would not be allowed to continue life after leaving earth.  I asked Michael of Nebadon could we persuade Kim Jong-un to accept the Trump invitation to meet, and Michael responded that it could be arranged.  However, Trump was very nervous about setting anything up because the State Department was in an original mess with a new Secretary of State and no briefings had yet been held by CIA or NSA or DIA or other interested agencies.  However Kim Jong-un wrote back stating he did not want to cancel and other problems of interfacing Americans would be seen to and they were.

“Now as Andromadeus we simply state we can influence world leaders like we can influence Ron to write things he thinksabout but otherwise let go as uninteresting to other people.  That is not the case of most of us in Spirit as we must learn humanity better and we use Ron as the pot shot we need to listen to for good reason: he is truly fused with his Father fragment a truly unheard of thing to happen especially on Urantia/Nystoria. . . .

[Ron notes the following to readers: we battle back and forth in our dictations to each other at my computer just what to call our earth by it proper spirit name.  I am happy to call it Nystoria, but often the dication uses the name Urantia, so I write Urantia down.  Michael pinched me hard and said use Nystoria.  I use it, but Andromadeus is forgetful and uses the old name Urantia and I write it down.  The point is Father says uses Nystoria, but no one else does it easily.  The ruling now is to use Nystoria on pain of my head being tucked between my legs permanently if I do not.  So I will make corrections if required and Andromadeus is not to worry as I make him look as thoug he is not forgetful.  Thank you]

Andromadeus continues unabated - “I will get used to it when they force it down my throat you little something or other - in any case: Kim Jong-un leaked the fact he was ready to negotiate fully and then the summit was back on.  Now let me put what happened next in Ron’s terminology as figured something out.

“Ron looked at the problem this way and it is excellent.  The proposed nuclear war was on if this thing failed to materialize as meeting or some other way to defuse each man’s determination explode nuclear bombs on each other’s terriritory.   Ron saw the mess as not between people but between chemicals.   Trump and Jong-un were each a dangerous chemical and if they were put together they would explode so hard it would destroy life on the planet.  Ron saw our work as Most Highs was to introduce a third chemical in the proposed mix between these two people that completely neutralized what would happen if they were mixed together wrongly.

Ron therefore concoluded that it did not matter what was concluded at the Summit because the Most High priority was to neutralize the mixing danger first and worry about good will later.  In other words let the two chemicals stop reacting to each other and cause both of them to back off into their mutual corners of their own countries in success in that both felt they did the other fellow right and well and details can come about when one man decided he had something to say more to the other fellow.

“Now let me tell you something else this one called Ron figured out almost immediately.  Those critics around the world are seriously wrong about the entore affair. Let me put it in Ron’s own words for you:

‘Trump managed to screw over a lock and key world nation states have put into place that allows no real change to a system that fosters bankruptcy all the time and fuses political power to wealth and grand statements that mean nothing for world peace.  Ron considers the world to be interlaced with agreements that are useless and outdated to the point we strangle each other by posturing in a way that does not allow change at all in the world religion of national polices all around the world.  He never thought of it until he heard unrelenting criticisms from the so call experts and how they had fits over Trump changing how the world looks at problems and forces the United States to take charge for good measure so often American feel like pin cushions today with war and treaties that bind her to war if they are attacked.  What was okay at the end of World War II is not okay right before the intervention of Spirit in a few weeks or even days.

“In 1815, Europe met in a grand summit called the Congress of Vienna where all of Europe’s most important powers reassigned the duties of nation states to look after their own affairs, and stop what amounted to local world wars between other European states.  In a sense Ron views it as a restatement of the Congress of 1815 where affairs inthe world prior to that date were so badly done and so badly carried out, not one could live without war or get enough money together to run the national treasuries.  We concur that World War II reset boundaties but it did not change how the winners dealt with each other at all, and now Trump is saying, and he does not understand this yet, saying to the European and Asian powers” ‘You can’t deal with the United States until we reset the rules that allows us to get these bankruptcies off our back!’   Strangely enough Putin already agrees with the process, and even stranger, Putin and Trump see that cooperation coming if Trump is not impeached and must leave the Presidency early. 

“I also laud Ron, as he sees even better.  He sees Putin as a good man who loves intrigue to the point he orders it everywhere in order to know exactly what people are thinking in the West and Asia.  He dislikes North Korea intensely, and dislikes the Congress of the Untied States even more, but he will never attack Trump directly, and that is because they see the world the same and Trump has the best ally possible: Great Britatin is second now as Russia moves to solidify the Summit with North Koreas as a signal to send troops to Moscow University instead of the Crimea to learn English better as Trump is rewriting world history daily.  He must last until the Most Highs have him doing exactly what this planet needs and that is a total reorganization of nation states and the reeducation of the people who think they run them better than the Most Highs do.

“As Andromadeus, I saw today how Ron thinks and he is a marvel you ought to study someday. 

“It is this:

“Ron feels this list is dying of it being left out of direct negotiations with the Most Highs and Michael of Nebadon and the Uversa contingency and even the Paradise allowance to speak with some of you who are fused now.

“He does not consider this place dead but it dies slowly for the lack of knowledge of what must be done next and he is brilliant to figure out what must be done next.  He also dismisses the furor he created in Washington DC and sees it not playing out well if at all while Spirit says that is hardly the case but it comes later and not so soon as we hoped.  In any case this discussion forum lacks credibility going the direction it has and should continue to do so, but it must adopt the idea of a Federation of workers who can and do work for the common good on Nystoria through the proposed insurgency of Spirit to Nystoria in really a few days.

“Members and guests herein need to do some thinking.  Our approach to man has changed in the past year dramatically and all you have learned and done is worthwhile to preserve, but Ron sees the entire matter now becoming an International Federation of support and service to God when arrives and never mind we have to use the Nystoria Foundation for the Sixth Epochal Revelation to be released in days.

“I am Andromadeus and we have been working on Ron to save his life and we will, but he has been so seriously ill the past week he considered that he had only days left before he passed away on his bead in his sleep.  But that is not to happen as we have played our part in keeping him current and alive and well enough to sit and write this after getting on his riding mower, at dark, turned on the mowing lights and did hafl his lawn in complete comfort of no burning sun.  He quite mowing at 10PM with lights only.

“Finally, Ron is announcing as best he can to find allies if that is ever possible with such a fragmented movement the Urantia Book readership has become.  We see it as Ron does: the readership as people who really understand the dynamics of the fifth epochal revelation are so few they cannot be counted fairly.  The trust the Sadler’s placed on the Urantia Foundation, has been grossly abused by its own self, and so there needs to be another Congress of Vienna to restart relationships and to better teach the revelation by professionals at all costs and avoid Urantia Study Groups, as they have become and excuse to do something else mostly all the time.  I am Amdromadeus, the Chief of the Most Highs with Lanaforge, the proposed Planetary Prince helping me winnow out Ron’s thinking on these matters.  Good day.”

LANAFORGE- PROPOSED PLANETARY PRINCE FOR PANOPTIA NOT BUT FOR NYSTORIA FOR REAL:

“I am Lanaforge and I give Ron huge credit for thinking of things I never got around to.  He sees the proposal to work on with others across the United States and Europe if available and Asia as well, to create a lose Federation of help for the improvising Michael of Nebadon to supply labor and well being as a pool to draw from for people to work with the Sixth Epochal Revelation and many more types of work not released for discussion yet.  I saw him call a stanger today but the stranger is not interested in talking with him yet his curiosity is highly upset with himserlf and he may call just to satisfy his curiosity.  Ron wanted him to review a proposal to from a Federation of Urantia Book interests and to form a more perfect union to induce readers who have no idea what is being proposed above.  He sees his corporations mostly lacking in worth now but that is not the case.  Those of you on this site need to seriously consider the idea as well and need to discuss with Ron what this Federation is to be and all about.  He works it as he can between mows and eath knells on his bed during the day.  I also see him eye his Adjuster for some of the idea but it is original with Ron as best we can tell as he saw enough crime today on television to make things work very well to establish the Federation with money and officers and then recharge one of the little used corporations he has already established to be a donation collector and spender for whatever may cause such spending to take place.

“I am Lanaforge and I say this as well.  Ron wrote Larry Gossett this morning really dreadful news concerning Ron’s view of what may happen in the next few weeks even allowing himself to meet physical death as Ron considers his heart to be failing and it is, but the pain is terrible and the dizziness and eyesight down to about 20 percent at times.  He lives in a fairly dark world with pain enough to prevent balanced walking.  So he works on the computer and mows at night.  I am Lanaforge and I do have more to say soon . . . .”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
“I am learning as I go here because Ron never mentioned to me his idea of how the Most Highs worked the recent North summit.  He also popped the idea of a need for a loose federation of workers for the proposed return of Michael as Jesus and Michael as others to return Nystoria back to normal.  I am also mixing in the name Urantia with Nystoria all the time because people are unaware of the change even up here. Nonetheless we see the time slipping away and say this: You Ron dare not die for many reasons and we are not yelling at your nabob to stop it.  I am telling you your tooth repair is necessary and must be done early am tomorrow and that is because the dentist who fixed it was in a hurry to go home and watch TV.  In any case the repairs will be nominal and you can rest easy done right.  This time sing a chit you are theirs and drop the rest for good now.

“Besides the Federation idea, your idea of how to defuse a critical state of affairs is excellent.  What you all have to learn is that negotiations can be puny and important as the Trump affairs have become.  You do not understand that the world order is being reset and lo and behold it is Ron who declares it to you now.  I am Michael and I delete nothing when I say that Ron will be well and full of grace and happily done in a few days.  Right now it is so bad he collapses in mid day and does not awake until there are long shadows late afternoon.  Your appointments will be well done the next tow days in any case as you are well looked after once you start your course to go.  Our work together is slow but monumental and he does not know it and is working hard to avoid Washington DC but we are all expecting something to clear itself or actually happen and when it does he is bright eyed and bushy tailed before the investigators.  Good day to all and we must end this so our transmitter can get some rest.  Good night all.”

Ron - Now what might be the action item out of this post?

I have explained how I think the Most Highs approached this and they say it is essentially right although Michael of Nebadon had a lot to do with it too, but what is open to him is less know than what I know about the Most High’s work.  But suffice it to there is an action item I am requesting from all of you.  It is this:

We wish to establish a Federation of people and organization who come together to be a pool of willing workers for all sorts of projects outside our Nystoria Foundation and the Starbridge Groups.  I will myself start hunting to find allies or a person or none depending what is left out there.  My action note is to keep doing it in hopes of finding a group or someone willing to accept the fact that among many there is strength and sufficient preparation to be known to Spirit to look at the pool and make assignments for work on earth and perhaps even salaried.

NOW THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND NEXT -
Do not think I am abandoning any of the Corporations or side issues we all use on this site to talk about who is on Staff or is an Associate or is a mere employee on a time card so to speak.  I am not ever going to do that unless directed to that by our Superiors.

Further. Those who are fused and those who are close to it must understand that right now I do not have the money or even the knowledge or ideas just what is about to take place on earth.  I do know it is just about curtains for me without some real help from the Eternal Son and our Father and Michael of Nebadon, and that is I die.  BUT you are all to continue as is!!!  I am supposed to be big and strong and as I mowed in the pitch dark tonight I had to laugh as I struggled to see the cut rows of grass in my mower’s lamps.  I laughed because I thought that this situation of mowing in the pitch dark with me being dizzy and legs making noisy sounds of dislike of my use of them, this is a perfect example of how life has been the last six years for me.  I am always feeling may way in the dark for some idea where home was and where I could get off and see what job I did but the dark keeps saying it is Chief and you Ron are not!  

We continue with what we have built here in expectation of organizing with more preparation than anybody else hasd one our planet for the edification of spirit to do their work with us or without us, but at the very least we will know more how to behave with them so well we can help just by being here.

I propose the Federation be a loose network of readers and groups and people outside the readership even so there is some centralized pool of general knowledge of what is to happen and that those in the Federation are one step closer to an ascension career than any other on Nystoria. 

Respond to this pose as you wish and share your thoughts on this offering and maybe we can bring it into existence.
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Ron, I am interested in the Federation project and to help in any way, insofar as I know with more details what it is all about and how I can play my part in my location. The world is on the brink of collapsing, something must be done, the clock is ticking, there is no time to lose. Those two spoiled bad boys, Trump and Kim, should be put out of the game as soon as possible, without further ado. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
I am so glad that Ron and Spirit  have addressed this Trump/Un Summit.  I said a little prayer to Andromedues before the Summit began thinking that there would definitely be some sort of Spirit  presence and attendance and even perhaps a few Midwayers to  have some influence since this Summit is of worldwide importance to head off and thwart a nuclear exchange on Nystoria.   I tried to visualize  this possible presence... just as I sometimes visualize Ron sitting at  his computer with all  manner of Spirit Beings hovering all around him waiting an opportunity to  share their thoughts and messages.  Since there  is often times so much  "theatrics "involved with both of these leaders, keeping them on point might well have taken Spirit influence.  My prayers also include the possibility that Spirit will intervene and diminish any nuclear exchange that would  so destroy the entire planet and cause  a planetary evacuation.

Further embedded in this thread is the possibility that Ron and possibly a few others of us must be physically "rearranged" or soon meet death.   I pray that does not happen as well for at least Ron seems vital to the execution to carrying out the Will of the Father and the plans of the Michael Mission, the Second Return of Jesus, the release of  "Nystoria: Book of Revelation," followed by some version of a Magisterial Mission.

The proposal of forming some kind of Federation is an exciting one and a Mission Statement of some kind would certainly be interesting to consider.

I plan to reread this today so I can make a better response and look forward to anything our membership  thinks about  all of these.    Thanks you Andromadeus, Michael, Lanaforge and Ron for this timely thread.   More later... LarryG
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 01:04:42 PM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I wish to make a fuller statement concerning my suggestion of using a federation of organized groups to be the service pool that Spirit draws from for approaching Missions they are willing to take on.  I am having to read tea leaves a little here to state some of this, and remember that.  I have no definite calling anymore to speak for what the administrators want us for sure to know.  But I am still in contact with the Second Revelatory Commission and a private line to the Creator Son and Creative Daughter, Nebadonia.  I also have a good rapport with the soon to be Planeatry Manager once called the Planetary Prince which they are changing the name to Manager to make better sense to the 2018 crowd of people who do listen to what is said sometimes and often enough not so.

Let me ruminate a little on these ideas for you to help me clarify my own suggestions within me too.

Clency, I appreciate your statement of interest and let me add some more kindling wood to the fire of that idea and why it is important although it is hared to see why it is a difficult concept for many. 

The proposed federation is only a reference point to gather round people and groups to find a common loci to pursue their self interests in seeing to some sense of duty to provide help to the communities with one step above the common thinking that earth troubles are passing but not during their life time.  This proposal is not bring under control of one philosophy but to relate very different philosophies together so there is a common room to reference information IF they want to.  I do not see this federation like the National Riffle Association that badgers members to do the right thing and avoid all change as much as possible from our epochal ideals of what should be.  Changes are not what the federation suggests, as that is for the divine Missions to do, and the federation is like a common stage  where workers gather to serve upon call from the Mission administrators.   All workers should at least know and be updated with the trued situation as we best know it at any given time and that all workers need to understand it is not this federation that guarantees them work but they themselves and their spiritual status do that for them.

Clency, I am not really sure what individuals can do to spread this idea, but I do know that we can field another discussion forum and see if that will independently establish the idea of a federation of different believers who can be seen in one place for readiness to assignment as Spirit needs to draw on a pool of people to do volunteer work.   Clency what could you do to help this idea along?  Let me hear it if you can.

Larry Gossett I also have to bear down hard on my situation that makes it easier for you to express yourself other than in a discussion forum that rattles the cages of existing institutions that over see our favorite subjects in epochal revelation as that gets very old to hear and see after awhile, but we approach here on this forum on things well outside of present practice among other discussion forums.

Throw some ideas up to me on this thread and that might get me better resigned to using what we have but keeping it more open to digression than currently allowed.

That is it for now from me.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON SPEAKS ON THIS SUBJECT BRIEFLY:
"Ron is absolutely right but is having a hard time getting across what it takes to do it as he is not sure what it takes to do it.  He first thought a separate discussion forum might be the answer but has now disregarded it because he sees it a waste of time and money to do that.

"Next he holds that the problem is not you all.  He holds the problem is world wide, and that someone somehow must separate those who can really serve Spirit, regardless of the belief system they employ to do that, if they are solid and attuned they must brought to our attention quickly.  It is almost as Trump has convinced him he has to be outside of the usual sandbox to make progress in service for us rather than accepting the tired doctrines of the Urantia Foundation, and those people who support it so solidly to be away from clogging the doorway to sign up to do what we ask them to do.  I seem to fully resonate with Ron on these statements and fully support what he would like to do.

"Yesterday he attempted to call a popular lecturer to ask for cooperation but failed to get through.  Now he is not so sure he has the right message to speak to and the wonder is why that person has not returned the call because he knows Ron and his quality of communication but hates the idea of coat tailingwith him on this discussion forum.  Hence the need for Ron to find a different place to meet under very different circumstances from this discussion forum now used here.

"I promote things like this but Ron has a really original idea he wants to test out and see if it is workable.  You are his audience and you are the ones that have opinions about these things, but he is convinced you have no real idea what he is trying to get across.  He wrote Wendy Winter on this subject this morning in the middle of trying to fix a broken front tooth and slight jarred her with the idea that change is going to be so abrupt that people who could help will fail to recognize they can.  He wants to save something from the debacle of the fifth epochal revelation as promoted by a Foundation that has no real feel for what they promote or really know hot to promote it. 

"I have the same problem Ron is having right now:  Where does he go to get the idea hammered out so we do not invite such disparate groups contention starts immediately, and to keep people interested in their own welfare instead of defending institutions to do it.  The Urantia Foundation is a poor example of this kine of insitituion to defend because it started out so grandly and well it is hard to critisize it for much wrongdoing but rather its problem is the failure to act boldly and well to get things off the ground to recognize God better and to be ready to take on assignments it only can do.  We have chartered a new Foundation to be called the Nystoria Foundation (period).   I use that term "period" meaning that is the end of any new ideas as to what to call it.

"We must find a solution to this idea fast as I am moving heaven and earth for Ron to have the new Urantia Book to photograph to place them on this web site and Facebook by early this coming week.  Do not hold me so closely on that but that is my intention and why not?   Ron sees it perfectly well but it defies easy description and it seems he needs a new discussion forum only to learn that tends to accept given ideas first and dorps new ideas as to hard to explain as this one is.

"I am also familiar with Ron's personal exhaustion over all of this misgiving he deals with without burying any of you with what he sees developing.  He alone now fully understands that Nystoria is never to go back to its governments and related institutions and that the surface of the planet will be a bleak place until all the fires are put out and the railing put back along beach front properties because the wind and the waves and the fires will rage for sometime until normalcy is declared again on its shores.

"To conclude this for now, the Federation is a very real thing to Ron, but it lacks definition to sell and it might require real fear and compassionate desire to see it fully explained on its own someday and then by sheer necessity.  All of you must work on it because Ron cannot do this one alone.  Michael of Nebadon and here is Lanaforge to say a few quick words."

LANAFORGE SPEAKS:
"I am to be known as the Planetary Manager as long ago suggested we use that tile to get away from the idea of monarchy and he isright and we see Dona D'Ingillo already use it in transmission as Ron has.  Ron also thought of calling her but decided she was just not interested in any wide reaching idea now for all sorts of reasons.  He is also aware that Halbert will slowly come his way to Ron but refuse any attention until he straightens out his financial empire of too many irons in the fire for now.  His trust in Ron is zero and that is not Ron's fault but spirit planning that has been put up the flag pole so often and then taken down again that nobody is sure what we want.  Now I wish to make something quite clear:

"I see Ron worry over all of this and he is so ill at times he cannot even watch TV without succumbing to the dreay sleep spray Adjuster gives him to reduce consciousness of the environment now so harsh with briiliant summer sunlight.  It is his to learn to revive but right now it is difficult for all sorts of reasons according to Uversa which is the medical officer in this case.    According to them Ron has a scant year left of normal life and it may come to a close before that dramatically not.  That is due to his need for so much sleep lately it defies explanation as he questions it too.  I am attempting to place this in the context of the development of a spiritual Federation which we capitalize now since Michael now asks him to.  In most places on Nystoria, the word federation has no meaning but in the United States your constitution strictly defines the thirteen colonies making up the early United States as a Federation of Colonies under one object rule and that is in your Bill of Records in the Congressional Library under "C" for Confederation of all things!

"My choice in life is the same as Ron's choice in life: HISTORY.  It defines everything that is you live with today and withyout it you would be unsure who or what you are dealing with in a Constitution, and so on.  I am truly loving this character called Ron as he deals with history as we see it and not what brought it to bear.  However history is what should establish the Federation Ron wants to be done under general modeling and not standing for any strong set of beliefs.  Your own discussion forum has been decimated because Ron insists that all good men can abide each other so long as the main thrust of their work is to serve the highest ideal possible, yet you have had people come into this site who insist that Ron is bad without any good reason to state except they want to demean him for some reason.  He understands that and flipst them off easily now as they contibute nothing but turmoil and that no one needs. 

"You all are being lectured by Ron for one important reason.  The charges against Trump are salacious and unfair to God as they are to the United States government which needs to defuse the threat of nuclear war as fast as and as soon as possible.  Ron looked at the Most Highs clearly and felt they added an antigen that broke the threat out for the time being for now.  I am sorely disappointed some think tank has not even caught on to this and now wonder what they think too?  I am surely outside of my bailiwick on subjects like this but the I must deal with the average person on Nystoria to prevent riots and tearing down institutions because they do not like what they do.  We hardly no you down there but that should change rapidly once we begin our mission this coming week by releasing the new Sixth Epochal Revelation in its books form to Ron to photograph. 

"As Lanaforge I wish this to be known.  Michael of Nebadon has insisted that Ron Besser become part of his Staff on Salvington immediately to gain experience in dealing with high profile decisions and that has been approved by the Unviersal Father.  But there resides another problem in all this because Lanaforge is still tryint to get on Staff and pulled rank to get ahead of Ron at once.  He is sure Ron can wait for a few centuries to do this, but no one can seem to defer to my judgment that I cannot be first on the list and so decided to wait my time and I do and this is all I have for now.  I am Lanaforge and this is extremely funny typing!"

Michael of Nebadon Speaks:
"I am happy to have a capital K since Ron only produces what his minions have in letter stock to use.  He lost me with Lanaforge and then I realized that Lanaforge used a selfish I and Ron had to give Lanaforge his due and that is how these things happen.  Good day. Michael."

END

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
This is beginning to sound like the Galactic federation in Starwars, well if you think about it`s quiet close.This is such a big subject you could write a book about it,but before we start a federation we should concentrate in removing ALL nuclear weapons on our planet, and not just North Korea`s and Iran`s,while the rest of the powers arm themselves to the teeth and call themselves exceptional.If the Melchizedeks would change out the corrupt bankers, politicians,secret service agencies and military we would have half the battle won,then we could concentrate on other matters such as a one world federation and an age of spiritual education where all religions could unite under our heavenly Father. I know its easier said than done if we try`d to accomplish this on our own but we have the Magesterial Mission behind us and its certainly not impossible for them.All the best and Domtia.

7inOcean

• View Profile
At first thought on reading Ron's post, the words came to mind, "hey, aren't you putting the cart before the horse?" We really need tangible proof of the new book to bloat about and thereby get better traction so the "horses" can drink it and get motivated for some solidarity of support. The second post explains it better, I too was thinking along the history of my country when the loose states and colonies of Australia formed and became federated and then formed the federal government of Australia. It took a while but it achieved some unity and stability when there were some disputes arising between different states. To do a federation is mostly to come to the table to agree in principle then to iron out some sensible solutions to meet some intending areas of concern. In my view, in this case of a loose federation of supporters, I will need to think on it more, but my initial thoughts are to call it a fellowship rather than a federation. Thus it becomes a fellowship of friends who are like-minded in seeing some good come about and so on.

I have to go to work now, and abruptly end this to my dislike. I am sure if we all get our heads to think and how best to promote the SER and so on, the more ideas we put forward, the better for going forward with.

Thank you, Sue/7inOcean

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thanks Sue and Pliktarious.

Pliktarious, you really warn me by your comments to stay away from things and ideas like the galactic federation,   It also tells me you are not fully prepared to take on the analysis I did above where it really is a pool of dedicated service workers if and why there is a need for such.  But this ties into what Sue says too, and I am going to let the idea seep some more until it can also clarify in my mind how to use it and enthuse people to want to use it and try it.

Sue, I view the federation as its main purpose is to be the mechanism to inform people of the true situation on Nystoria spiritually and the practicality of using the talent pool that it contains.  This is definitely not a brotherhood since a brotherhood knits together the profound religious meanings of spirit intervention.  This proposed Federation is static except for provisional education and is not meant to supplant the other organization(s) they already belong to. 

But right now it is weak just because there is not stated good reason to attract talented people for it as it merely claims fame to organizing a draft pool of service to its workers and little else.

You are correct Sue that the entire matter may change or will change I rather believe, when the new book shows up as something you can touch and open and read true words again.  It will change the game dramatically.  Here is Mantutia to explain something about that for all of us.

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK -
"Ron keeps supplementing the idea with the quackery of a pool of workers or students that come to the proposed Federation for a general and turthful update of the situation on the ground about what spirit nees and spirit collects, but forgets we already know the main components of who and what already.  He seems to think that the entire idea is weak unless or until there is a proof available such as the new epochal revelation at least pictured and soon disseminated.  My view is that such an event makes the propose Federation all the more impossible to bring about unless the workers who join are made aware of their true spiritual natures, and that is not for a Federation but for a Brotherhood as Sue indicated.  I am beginning to see why Ron states this though and it is immensely important.

"Presently the readership of the present Book is so fractured no one ha anyh hope of bneing heard by oneself.  He sees the Brotherhood to set on its agenda and thinks it is in the way to provide more ideas than the Federation would ever propose.  He is right and I now agree it is a fabulous idea to hold together what remains of a once good and thriving readership many decades ago.  In the 1970's when Ron found the book, the readership was evenly divided between Groups and Societies and all of that has collapsed entirely and nothing coherent is left in the world except the name Urantia Book or Urantia Foundation.  We now agree with Ron on this but he is having a really difficult understanding why it would be attractive to readers and sub groups when there is nothing left of coherent policy for anyone from the present Urantia Foundation.  And so on it goes . . . . "

RON = Mantutia, in the coming destruction of so much of our dependable infrastructure the whole idea of having a mutual meeting of minds disappears even more.  I do look at it as a arcchive or what readers are left for keeping them alive enough to do or go elsewhere once they know they have used our pool or collection of the remains of the Urantia Book readership into a place that keeps them involved and willing to learn new ways of dealing with an epochal revelation that became so static it nearly ceased to exist under the do nothing ideas of a moribund Uranti Foundation.   And this:  the very fact the proposed Federation is organization neutral settles the idea we will not conflict whith those who believe Michael is real and those who think he is only a figurehead.  Further the Federation should be owned by a Trust formed around a charity to control its neutral but essential function to keep the idea of a real epochal appreciation is apparent today.

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK -
"You Ron just brim with the idea of preservation.  I agree with that 100 percent.

"You also brim with the idea of providing communications with the Second Commission that produced the new epochal revelation, but most who hear them find them useless unless the book appears and then we have something to hear properly from them.  Now you hit the nail on the head and now I understand why you say you have to drop back on this idea until the pictures of the Nystoria Book of Revelation appears to superseded the old Urantia Book.  You view the preservation of what has been achieved more important than the book although it is the book that creates the interest.  [Ron: that is correct, as I do not know of a better way to show the carrot as to why join such a preserving organization.  It can be temporary until there is coalescing around the new book and the new Foundation and its Brotherhood, but in my limited view it is a transitional device to save people from being lost to their own best interests.] 

"I see your point very well and would you say this has greatly clarified your views too?  [Ron: Yes, it suddenly snaps into place and I thank you.]  I greet you one further step:  The trial you seek not is arguments about epochal revelation, but to accept they view things differently and can use the Federation as a saving raft in a turbulent sea of change before the Nystoria Foundation can make a difference or the idea of its Brotherhood systematizes some thinking as a bond for people who love God. [yes, very well stated all by yourself, Mantutia.]

"I therefore leave it alone too until we can situate you to receive your copy of the new book with the sixth epochal revelation inside of it and let us see how this works for now.  Good day to all.  Mantutia Melchizedek at your service."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON HERE -
"I am now satisfied to learn what Ron has in his own mind.

"First: preserve the readership in loose assembly of consultation and that is all;

"Second: Let the members in that Federation determine their own fate but preserve the fact they exist;

"Third:  Save the last for the best:  When the Nystoria Foundation appears as the vehicle to preserve the Sixth Epochal Revelation, then the Federation MIGHT serve God as a critical assignment for conversion to the Trinitarian view that Light and Life most proceed with or without epochal revelation as it primary basis to occur. "

Ron - Michael I never thought of that per se but it seems entirely correct that if the majority of the population on Nystoria absorbs the ideals of spirit almost as a type of osmosis, then why insist everybody read revelation if they already have the essential ideals operating within them as a full statement in their own lives?  I have never stated everybody needs epochal revelation to ascend off of earth.  But I also agree with your Trinity view statement, that if the population is already good and has essential God knowingness within. they at least would benefit to have a reference called a Nystoria Federation to provide themselves essential definitions of what they mean as themselves as workers in the field too if not conscicously but subconsciously.

MICHAEL -  "We agree then it is a work to preserve essentially what has been achieved already and to use that achievement to sort them out into service agreements not upsetting to themselves or against the formal institution of the Nystoria Foundation.  Correct? [Essentially that is correct.] 

"I close with this.  I am putting Ron through great stress by speaking and writing text that has no spaces in it and he overrides me by forcing hard touch type and we fight it no more.  Good day.  Michael."

MARGUL, TRINITY TEACHER SON -
"I seek recognition for the following I speak:

"I am sure going to be unpopular with all when I say I want no book to be sent out to anyone until I feel sure it will be appreciated. I delay you having the book before we do something more to help people on Nystoria.  I will reconsider it but Ron has a book soon to photograph it and then we will watch reaction and decide what to do next.

"I had Ron delete what I first said but I also say this additionally.  The idea of a Federation is already out of date as Ron feels it is because he sees it transitional bu essential to preserve as a life saver to hang onto in a flood of change.  Nothing wrong with that at all but it will not be necessary when people see the book as Ron will take pictures of it and then sit on it until the Trinity decides what to do with it and when.  Good day.  Margul."

END

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Clency what could you do to help this idea along? »

I don’t really have a clear idea how to go about it but I like the « fellowship » as it is expressed by Sue because it can be a good start to bring together people of different cultures and belief systems around the world, without them having to put aside their religious practices. I think that the concept of « One God » is shared by everybody and thus the « brotherhood of man » can be easy to conceive in the mental of mortals.

To have such an outcome there must be something concrete, a proof that is touchable, and the way to it is to make known « Nystoria : the Book of Revelation » which will be a great tool to educate the population and with time there can be different study groups attending classes. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi Ron , I'm not trying for you to stay away from anything ,it was just an honest opinion , and if I say something it does not mean that I'm right, I'm open to all ideas on this post and the more who join in the better.Domtia.  :)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hi Pliktarious, I am entirely satisfied you stated things correctly, as I hope you understand I am fighting a rear guard action to remain in the flesh and not die so easily in my sleep as the are waking me up at night so I do not go into what I can best describe is a coma-  sleep so deep you are aware of it and know you cannot get awake easily.  That is a general precursor to the end of life in the flesh fyi.

Earlier today I had a general conference sitting at my computer to clear some items up in my own agenda to stay awake and keep myself busy so I do not go bopping off to the mansion worlds, which I fight tooth and nail to prevent, and that is because I am sure I am not done down here working in the flesh for all of the change to be dumped out on us in what I am sure is in a very few days.  I am sure it is not weeks too.

While nosing around in the intellect that resides in me yet, I came across Michael in there studying something I am not conscious of.  He asked me when I discovered his activity, if he could have a word with all of you on this thread once more.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"We are assigning Ron a specail place on Nystoria very soon.  He does not know it and he cannot name it as he mentioned, while thinking in a review of sorts for himself, he found me there and finally really ready to speak to all of you about it.

"Ron keeps coming back to the Federation theme.  Yet he has almost dismissed it out of his mind as impractical, and that even Clency has not grasped what it is meant to do.  We are not going to argue the Clency psychology anymore, but to finally bring home what Ron wants to get across.  It is this:

"He considers the fifth epochal revelation a complete failure.  But it did a lot of good.  He wants to find a way to preserve that good without upsetting people by forcing them to join a belief system ever.

"The Urantia Foundation tried to do the same thing and made the error of forcing allegiance to itself insteadof forcing people to learn how they believe and what they believe and not necessarily by reading the Urantia Book or contacting the Urantia Foundation.   This takes a very different kind of thinking and not the Urantia Foundation, or any of you for that matter. have come up with a theory about preservation without catechism.

"Ron uses the word catechism as the Catholics use it, and its catechism is to learn all the names of the Saints, and how to use the Rosary, and to speak generally of the Pope as Papa with great spiritual authority.  That generally describes a catechism - to learn all the details about a church belief System.  The Federation Ron speaks of avoids all Catechisms.  Instead it puts a roof over everyone so they are safe to believe what they do and yet share working for God as they may do. for God assigns work by intention to do good and not necessarily what they believe.  Now: why is that so hard for you all to grasp?

"Ron admits it is hard to describe and hates the idea of making a mistake by pressing something no one really grasps.  But is a marvelous idea without any procreational issues in it or any ideas of abortion in it or any ideas of who enemies are in it either.  What it does do is prevent people dying off and not leaving an estate that holds their name high for the good they did while in the flesh, readers or not and so on.   Now I have discussed this with Gabriel and Ron is an ideal candidate to procure something to establish the Federation, but what?

"Ron has gone through the list.  I heard him say to himself, 'I have corporations already approved as charities and do good ideas in them, but that requires those of us who know what a Federation is, to form a Trust Department, then buy my corporation (for a dollar) and then operate it as a good will industry for all sorts of people who go about doing good including Urantia Book readers.  Now do you see the problem?

"Ron is his analysis says to himself, 'what good is that to anybody?'  He is right to say it but misses the answer by seeing it as nobody finding it interesting and not be able to work the Federation for what it does for them.

"Ron is too new at this game of spiritual chance at all to ever discover that good is attractive, and looks at the American idea of AARP (American Association of Retired People) as similar but with a commercial purpose to make costs easier to bear for senior citizens and to support them before the federal government.  That is now what Ron's idea of a Federation is but similar.  He wants the proposed Federation to support personal development without forcing to believe in Adjusters or Saints if you get the drift.   He wants people to develop their own spiritual insights without noticing they do not have the latest changes or keep to themselves far too much that prevents assimilation of the vibration of goodness in the air alone when it is available.

"I happen to believe there is a great need for this to occur.  It is a shame that the leadership of the Urantia movement cannot lower itself well enough to see into the mechanisms that drive human egos and how they become emeshed in spirit anyhow by striving to do the best they can for their own wants.  Carneige did this by establishing the worthiness of the library system, which does not discriminate between what books should be read.  Ron does not discriminate between what people believe so long as it is not harmful to others to believe it.  The Federation is such a great idea I am going to work my tail off to understand how Ron sees humanity well enough to know how to preserve the service instinct better than the Red Cross can.

"None of you are worth a darn in doing this.  You already have your support system in this web site.  But Ron needs help all the time to expand concepts well beyond what you are used to by now.  I suggest the following to all readers, guests and members:

1 - Be assured you are watched carefully when you start work on thinking just what Ron's Federation idea is.  It is NOT a Fellowship Sue, and it is not a Brotherhood, Clency, and it is not a wayshower Wendy as you perceive it, but it is a life preserver to see to the developing spirit own workshop to deliver itself a better administrator of its own belief system.

2 - It is not to pretend any lofty ideals but to preserve what is doable from the exercise of living on earth since the epochal revelation was discovered by the million or so who know it exists toady.  It does not pretend to have spirit ideas of its own and it much be so good no body else can replicate how it does it work;

3 - It has to be so good even Ron will be floored with how easy it is to do if one can adjust their thinking to the lower levels of human desires, and that is to provide an emporium to visit to speak with Counselors of any faith any religion an y teaching system except Scientology which will be abolished for its cruelty and misgivings about Jesus Himself.  I will see to it Ron and you put this to work later when you are much better feeling as you are in a miserable state right now;

4 - Take heed to all who read this:  Ron has broken out of the constraints of the Urantia Book, and paid a dear price for attempting to do it before with friends some distance from him.  They have yet to forgive Willis for throwing him out over the pretext he was a false prophet and they needed his protection to save them.  All he wanted to do was to help black disadvantaged children in the Washington DC area and got cut off by the black man who ran the group. In any case he failed to secure his promise because that person who led the group could not see any thing but a white mad dictating to his group and that would never fly with him ever.

"Now, I have now shown this group what Ron has in mind.  What do you have in mind, all of you?"

Michael of Nebadon

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Man’s Humanity to Man – The Make It Work Foundation

As my perception is that this would be a support system for any and all whose intention is to help their fellow man I believe it is wise to stay away from the words ‘federation’, ‘fellowship’ and ‘brotherhood’ as they have their own connotations and preconceived ideas that precede them.

A “Foundation” conveys the idea of a support system and that is what I see this as being, a support system that provides the “nexus” for social/humanitarian ideas to come together with the manpower and resources they need as the cogs to make them workable to achieve a common goal that is exclusive of race, creed, culture and religious belief.

The project can be big or small and what I envision is a “database” of manpower and resources where creative minds may propose action plans with specific goals and objectives as well as time lines where those willing and able to provide the manpower and resources may choose to come on board and form teams to bring the proposal into reality, basically to “make it work”.

There are many wonderful people with many unique ideas to help their fellow man but connecting those people to the support and resources they need has killed a lot of creativity in the dead air of bureaucracy, etc.

We all have something to contribute be it time, resources, skills, and even encouragement and we all know that not only do many hands make light work but results improve exponentially when those many hands are self-motivated.

Any time I worked for temporary employment agencies whether the assignment was for a week or months I always had a personal goal of finding ways to incorporate something into the tasks of that job that I could leave behind for the next worker that would make that job a little smoother or easier for them and I perceive a much higher intention and more far-reaching results for those who desire to give of themselves for social improvement without the intention of monetary gain.

I think what we are considering here is the support of good and healthy “intentions” for “mankind” being given a fair and equitable chance to come to fruition without the usual hindrances.  Since I see this as an opportunity of support for the “idea” being provided by those who can make it come to pass and not by those who have control of the “purse strings” there is a much greater chance of success when you also consider the factor that all are working towards a common goal they have chosen to make happen.

The opportunity to give of oneself to a worthy cause is not a new one by any means, nor is it one that is specific to any age or group.  Definite challenges would of course include that of wise oversight without hindrance of objectives and for sure the benevolent presence of spirit will guide and inspire.

I see this as also being a catalyst for inclusion, personal growth and broader understanding.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Very good Newstarsaphire, I appreciate the advice.  I suspect more is coming while I digest what is really bugging me about the concept and you helped.  Thanks again.  Ron

Zao

• Always remember to...exhale....and...trust.......
    • View Profile
    • Email
“ TO  SUFFER ”
Is to live…to Know
the depths of grief beneath
Pinnacles of Joy…
There we Meet….you ….. I…
strangers on the street…
nameless faces sharing….
hallow steps and soundless words…
leading…..to Each Other…
Regaining shattered dreams
and loves long lost –
one by one…we Suffer….
for…
Compassion.

Zao

Zao

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hello forum... I guess it's time for my thoughts, for what they are worth...

To newstarsapphire I must say that I very much like the sound of the "Make it Work Foundation" because it just sounds right to me.  I think we will need many branch offices spread across the country (or the world) to make much of an impact.  Of course many of these branch offices would have to be rented which will entail considerable expenses.  I still think it is something to be considered.  There are many vacant places here in Laconia NH from storefronts to a facility with an auditorium for rent.  Whatever may be needed, I am willing to do my part and more.

As for making it work, I am aware of several different groups who are working for our common purpose.  I will mention the Mezza Verde group from Belize as well as the 11:11 Progress Group from Australia and Daniel Raphael's group in Colorado.  We do not have to divide into sects like Christianity did.  We must unite for a common cause.  I want to see our movement blossom into a glorious spectacle of Light and Life!  I want to see God's Will in action.  I will help facilitate that action.

Domtia, roger k
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
I would like to add a few things to my previous posting...
It is my thought that the branch offices I mentioned be purely for educational services, mainly to teach the basics of the 6th ER and to promote sustainability practices.  I had thought of printing the Master Universe posters to adorn the walls of the facility, along with some Hubble images.  I know very little about non-profit organizations, but that is how this would have to be run.  I have my retirement income and I would never consider the possibility of profiting off such an endeavor.  The spiritual rewards are more than enough profit for me.
As for this federation idea, I do recommend that all legitimate groups come together and iron out their differences.  We are all on a sacred mission to save our world and our fellow man.  This must not become a cult, and I condemn anyone who would form a cult based on our beliefs.  We need to teach the world the basic truths we have all learned through the 5th ER.  Personally, when I try to teach I do not ever quote scripture.  That will instantly turn many people off on the spot.  Rather, I try to determine where the person is in his or her thinking then give the truth behind the scripture without the chapter and verse.  I have had some success with this technique.  
I must apologize that I do not post my thoughts very often.  I could beg off and claim a hectic living situation, which would be no lie, but I really have no one to blame but myself.  I read this forum every day if I can and I have learned a great deal I would not suspected otherwise.  I knew the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, but to see this in action...  It is overwhelming.  Keep the peace and goodwill going.  It would be a crying shame to see this beautiful planet become a forlorn wasteland.  I suspect that we wouldn't be the first.  I pray that my fellow man comes to see the light.
Domtia, roger k
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.