Author Topic: Small Deeds Help With The "Correction Time"  (Read 157 times)

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Small Deeds Help With The "Correction Time"
« on: June 15, 2018, 12:14:16 AM »
Topic:        Small Deeds Help Prepare For What Nystoria Will Become
Speakers:  Dora; Mother Nebadonia
Date:         Received June 13, 2018
T/R:          Amethyst

DORA:
"Greetings to all on this forum, with guests and members, and thank you for your attention.

"I transmit with Amethyst again as we have the same passions.  We both come from Nysteria, and care deeply about its history, present, and future.  She is a very distant descendant of mine and I have been assigned to work with her while I am serving here as a Finialiter.

"Many of you are familiar with the term "correcting time."  It simply means this is a time when things are in preparation for the missions to come.  Much needs to be corrected before the general population can receive what the universe has to gift to them.  It is good that you study what you are able from this forum because it is the most significant pipeline from us to your minds at this time.

"Correction, however, takes place in many places and in many forms.  This is something Amethyst is learning and needs to be understood by all of you who want to help us.  Yes, correction is needed on a large scale, in many different areas of social, economic, religious, and governance on this planet.  But there are literally millions of small jobs needed to be done as well, and this is where many of you can help.

"Pay attention to those small but unexpected events, meetings, and encounters that may cross your path each day.  You may not recognize the significance at first, but many of these situations are for the healing, education, and edification of individuals in many walks and stages of life.  It could be that elderly person you see in a nursing home.  It could be the clerk at your grocery store.  It could be a re-connection with someone you have not seen in years.

"The conversations may take an unexpected turn.  New insights may be shared.  These encounters may turn out to last longer than you had anticipated or might resume again at a later time.  This is all part of the plan.  Teach yourselves to be on the lookout for experiences that come out of the blue and are truly not anticipated.

"Now, put your connection with your Indwelling Spirit into gear.  Let Him express through you.  The world needs to experience this correcting time as a planet, and also  one person at a time.  The group will accept more when the individuals have been duly prepared.

"This kind of work requires that you are in tune with your Indwelling Spirit and can recognize it as such.  Many of you do experience this, but fail to recognize it. When you speak, in your mind's eye, direct your comments to the Indwelling Spirit of the other person(s).  If they have a connection with their Spirit, the message will be received, understood, and remembered.  This simple exchange then puts one more individual into a receptive mindset to receive the coming changes.  First, one by one, then group by group, the population will, with time be eager to see what is happening, albeit unconsciously.

"It takes a long time to become a Finialter, and I have found that it is often the small deeds, the little events that are needed to grow and move forward.  It is the small things done on a regular basis that lead to large victories.  And every one of you are very capable of performing those small deeds that can lead to healing and growth of the larger community.  Do you understand what I am saying?  EACH of you can help; there is not one sincere and loving person who cannot be an instrument of change and be of help in this 'correcting time'.  As you work your way upward and inward you will discover that it is the small things repeated over and over that make a big difference.  Never feel that there is nothing you can do.  WE NEED EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.  Often you will not even realize what you did, but rest assured your angels will put you in circumstances where you are needed, and your Indwelling Spirit will guide your words and deeds.

"So you see my brothers and sisters, you need to take what you can out into the world and casually share it. BUT, I am not by any stretch suggesting, you blurt out all you know.  You have been told many times this is dangerous, and indeed it is.  I am talking about a small snippet here, and another one there, especially when very unexpected circumstances and people cross your path.  Learn from you Indwelling Adjuster to recognize these situations.  The 'correcting time' needs to take place in areas big and small, not just at the global level.

"I leave you now with this to ponder."

MOTHER NEBADONIA:

"I concur with much of what Dora has shared with you.  As a long-serving Finialiter she has just about seen it all, and she is well versed in the needs of Nystoria and knows well her travails.  That is why she is here.  Correction needs to be done on a micro as well as a macro level.  Let me only caution you again regarding the need for you to be discerning.  Your discernment in each situation is absolutely necessary.  Be at peace as I take my leave of you."

Amethyst:  Thank you Dora and Mother Nebadonia!

« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 03:45:08 PM by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Small Deeds Help With The "Correction Time"
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 08:07:32 AM »
The advice to do small things in our daily life, at our own level, so as to bring in the necessary changes, is in perfect synchronicity with the discussion in another thread about ideas how to go about the way to federate or create groups of fellowship around the world. It is true that perhaps we don’t rely enough on our Guides – Celestial Helpers – to do things the right way and to find opportunities to share our knowledge with our fellows with discernment.

Thank you Amethyst for this transmission and the judicious advices from Dora and Mother Nebadonia.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 09:09:55 AM »
Thank you Dora and Mother Spirit, your words certainly have true meaning for everyone of us who is trying to be of service.  "Small things" we can oversee, manage and take action within our possibilities, whereas "big things" we often times feel very hesitant about because of the complexity to handle and execute the scope of such work.  We often may lack the knowledge or means to really usefully address such tasks.
Let's start with small things, with all human dedication and spiritual assistance they will eventually expand into bigger things.
Thank you Amethyst for this transmission.

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 03:31:37 PM »
Thank you Sophia Veronica and Clency.
Clency--The synchronicity you mentioned was not lost on me either. And you Clency, I think, are a perfect example of what Dora was talking about.  You transcribe for Lemuel, and translate for others as well.  These "little" things can have a greater impact than you may realize.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken