Author Topic: Prolotheos - Be Mentored in Father’s Wisdom  (Read 144 times)

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Prolotheos - Be Mentored in Father’s Wisdom
« on: June 19, 2018, 04:46:24 PM »
Prolotheos - Be Mentored in Father’s Wisdom - 19-Jun-18 - Newstarsaphire, CA
Teacher:   Prolotheos
Subject:  Be Mentored in Father’s Wisdom
19-Jun-18 3:25 PM  EST   19:35 hrs GMT
T/R:    Newstarsaphire, ON, CA

“This is the dawning of a new era on your world called Urantia/Nystoria and it is with the mindset of doing the Fathers will, in his ways and timing that will see you and your brethren through to the days of Light and Life for which you long and your planet cries out in despair.  I am of the Seraphim order which has longevity on this planet through the ministries of high spirit counselors who draw near to those who draw near to the pure higher energies of spirit in their thoughts will and intentions.  

"It is of a certainty that there will be personal and social upheaval but such are the ways of change on such a planet so torn with strife and expectant of corruption and violence at every turn.  We see and hear and sit back in wonder how a people and planet can be so resilient time and again in their strange evolutionary journey into the concepts of love and brotherhood for all.

“Is there a time so ripe as to pick the fruit in its most perfected state of maturity or will the winds of corruption once again cause the fruit to spoil on the vine or be plucked in anticipation of darker days to come?  Such is the quandary of the farmer with his crops and the situation at hand before us.  

“Can the fruit be preserved if harvested too soon?  Should that which is over-ripe be given over to continue its evolutionary path in its natural environment?  At the behest of Our Father in Heaven we must await the counsel of He who knows all things from the beginning to the end.  

“It is a scenario best viewed from the all-inclusive panoramic view of Paradise wherein dwells the Source of wisdom, the essence of virtue and the foundation of all that can and must exist  to play out in the vicissitudes of life from before their embryonic state on the worlds of time.  The pressures and pain and struggles and gain are ever kept in perfect balance through the heart of the one who pours out His life energies into every form and facet of existence.

“I bid you now, today, to look into the face of Life itself and comprehend the similitude of His gathering and giving, as you await in peace the dawn of each new moment of opportunity you are given to be mentored in wisdom by giving Him your ear to hear and heeding His wisdom freely given to each of his children for the asking.

“I am a way bringing to your conscious mind the Fathers desire to fellowship with each of His children near and far.

My name is Prolotheos and this one questions her worth as she lays this before her brethren in service.”

[Transmitter note:  I note here for the reader that Ron’s post states Prolotheus is a Secondary Seconophim and I stand open to correction]  

[Thank you Prolotheos, I have sensed an overwhelming presence of the Heart of God this day, of His love and acceptance so freely given.  I thank you for so gently coming through me as I sat to receive the voice of Father’s ambassadors in spirit.]

Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Prolotheos - Be Mentored in Father’s Wisdom
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 07:22:22 PM »
Congratulations Phyllis! (Newstarsaphire).  You picked up the right signal and we are beginning a new kind of work now on this site.  I will wait for developments as we have Prolotheos (correct spelling) and a couple of others he works with on Paradise and other places around the grand universe.

Now I remind all who read not to get confused with statements about Orders.  Prolotheos is also a Secondary Midwayer from a far distant planet who made human status, became a Finaliter, then was elevated even higher as a Seconophim.  A reminder:  The higher hosts of Paradise can all return to the local universes of time as any order they have worked with before and in this case Newstarsaphire correctly hears Prolotheos as a Completion Seraphim.  That they do to be sure you have a better understanding through the intellect and soul for the Paradise Orders have such high intellects they have trouble making us understand them very well.

Newstarsaphire:  I feel sure this is the first step for you to catch on to this individual they will start passing you lessons to bond with you and work with you in all you do including personal messages for your growth inside yourself.  To all others:

I requested by asking the Father for a fresh approach to our work here.  Larry Gossett and Sue Whiley and Amethyst and Lemuel, you are all high on the list for other names to come to you for individual dictated messages and please start taking them down.  I showed you what can be done (misspellings and all   >:(      ) and bequeath to our good transmitters a new life in transmitting anew.  Best Wishes and thank you Prolotheos and those who support him!

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania